Bi-Curiosity Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been having fantasies about being with another woman sexually for quite a while now, and now I want the fantasies to become reality. I'm a very sensual, passionate lady, and I'm looking for a bisexual lady who has experience with another woman because I'm new at this and need someone to lead me through this the first time. I have a boyfriend, but he won't be involved the first time although I've told him that he can watch and then participate later on -- after I have experienced this on my own. So please, help me out, won't you???

Deciding to post the profile was a big step for Linda. Dan, on the other hand, was so excited by the very thought of it that he kept getting erections out of nowhere. After all, he thought, this is every man's dream; his girlfriend or wife wanting to be with another woman and have a threesome. Dan had not felt this excited and aroused in a very long time.

The next couple of weeks were spark-filled with Linda getting several messages from women wanting to be her "first one." A couple of the messages were very graphic with their descriptions of what the women wanted to do with Linda, and she was turned on by all the attention. One woman, in particular, really interested Linda. She said her name was Donna, saying that she had realized she was bisexual about 3 years ago, and had been with a few women since then. Her profile said she was 5' 8" tall, had long blonde hair, and was curvy and voluptuous with big breasts.

Explaining that she loved big breasts with hard, erect nipples as well as wet, hot pussies, she also said that she loved women who were soft and feminine, and that Linda seemed to be that in spades. Very seductively, she said that if she were to be with Linda, she wanted to play with her tits, feeling her nipples getting hard and erect while she pulled them into her mouth, licking and sucking on them while she listened to Linda moan and groan. And she continued by saying that she wanted to feel Linda's pussy getting wet with her fingers while she was kissing her, deep and long -- then going down on her, sticking her tongue deep inside her wet, hot pussy, tasting the sweet juices, and sucking on her clit until she came in her mouth. This woman's profile didn't have any pictures on it, and when Linda asked her for a face pic, the lady said that because of her profession, she didn't have any pics on her profile, and since she didn't feel comfortable having any "out there," she hoped that Linda would trust her when she said that she was an attractive woman who wouldn't disappoint Linda at all. At first, Linda thought she couldn't meet someone when she hadn't seen their picture, but she did feel some chemistry between them, at least in the emails, so she decided to continue to exchange emails and see where this would lead....

The very next message she received from Donna asked if she wanted to meet on Saturday night at a near-by restaurant. Linda was so excited to think about meeting a woman for the first time that she immediately said YES, and they made arrangements to meet at the bar of a restaurant that Dan and Linda had been to several times. Since Donna had seen some pictures of Linda, but Linda didn't know what Donna looked like, Donna said that she would be on the "look-out" for Linda, and that Linda should look for a woman dressed in black with long blonde hair.

Of course, Dan was very aroused to think that Linda was meeting Donna, especially since Linda had let him read the messages that Donna and her had exchanged. All the talk about big breasts, hard erect nipples and hot wet pussies had Dan reeling in arousal. He had masturbated several times after reading their messages, and Linda and he had had several very hot love-making sessions afterward. Dan kept thinking about watching Linda and Donna together as he watched them kiss, fondle and undress each other, and then begin sucking and licking on each others tits and pussies. Wow, Dan thought, it would be so amazing to watch them together, and the thought of being with Linda and another woman sent him over the edge into a headspin... And of course, every time Dan had that thought, he got so hard that he had to jerk himself off... and when he did, he came in an eruption of cum all over the place...

When the night arrived for her to meet this woman, Linda was very nervous. She tried on several outfits, and finally decided on a low-cut black dress that Dan said made her look "very beautiful and sexy." When she was finally ready, she kissed Dan good-bye and started driving toward the restaurant. When she got to the restaurant, she sat in the car for a few minutes, collecting herself. She checked and re-checked her hair and make-up, and then she got out of the car and started walking toward the restaurant door. Opening the door to the restaurant was like nothing Linda had ever done before. She felt as though she was walking into an amazing fantasy and was about to change her life forever. So incredibly turned-on by the thought of what might happen tonight, she started walking toward the bar when she saw Donna.... or rather, Tina, the Masseuse. Linda just stood there for a moment, stunned, thinking that this can't be, that "Donna" couldn't be Tina, but the only woman there wearing black with long blonde hair was Tina. And when Tina looked at Linda and smiled, motioning to her to come sit by her, Linda's world as she knew it was about to become very, very interested, indeed...

12