Bi-curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was able to open my eyes Sharon was lying next to me stroking one tit while planting little kisses on the other. When she saw my eyes open she cane up and kissed me and reach down to cup my mound with her hand. We kissed deeply and when she broke the kiss she stood and helped me to my feet. Both naked she led me down the hall to her bedroom where we spent the rest of the day exploring each other and ourselves. We licked touched and kissed every part of each other's bodies. We got each other off a couple more times each and just before I had to leave for my wife and motherly duties, we got into the typical 69 for the first time and gave each other one more climax. We walked to the kitchen and as I was pulling my dress back on she asked, "Will you come back tomorrow?"

I kissed her and said, "Wild horses could not keep me from coming back."

Monday was spent very selfishly between the two of us and we needed that but the time a part made us realize that the most important thing in our lives was our husbands. Sharing our new found sexuality with them became the most important thing to both of us. It started first thing Tuesday morning when I went back to Sharon's house. I came around back and just walked in. Sharon was in the kitchen fixing coffee. I sat on the bar stool and as she set my coffee down she kept going down and parted my skirt and started licking me. I stroked her hair telling her how much I wanted to see my husband fucking her beautiful pussy. I told her I wanted her husband to fuck me as I lick away on her. That was enough to push her over the edge and without even touching herself she was cuming as much as I was.

We sat drinking our coffee talking about all the things we wanted to do with and for each others husband. She took me by the hand and again led me to her bedroom. As I was pulling off my dress she pulled out her box of toys. Dumping them on the bed she said, "Let's make this more real." She lay naked on the bed and told me to lick her pussy which I was quick to do. As I was eating her she shoved a big vibrator in my pussy saying, This is my husband fucking you as you eat me." I don't know about hers but my orgasm was intense. We spent the rest of the day playing with her toys as our pretend husbands. Before I had to leave I told her to come to my house the next day, she agreed and I headed home.

Sex at night that week was great. The guys were anticipating Friday night with who knows what images in their heads so they wanted to get fucked every night. With our adventures during the day Sharon and I were more than willing to get fucked we needed to get fucked. I was sucking Dave's cock and he asked, "Have you talked to Sharon since Sunday?"

I looked up at him stroking him and just said, "Oh, yes we've talked every day."

Dave was fishing for details and asked, "Did she say anything about last Friday?"

I smiled at my husband and said, "She said she loved the way you played with her pussy and was sorry she couldn't get your cock in her mouth."

Dave still fishing asked, "Has she given any idea of what they might be expecting this Friday?"

I swung around and impaled myself on his cock and as he pumped up into me I leaned in to his ear and said, "She said she can't wait to get that cock of yours inside her and I can't wait to watch."

That was it, he shot into me like never before. The next morning I had Dave stay a little later than normal. He and Scott leave about the same time in the mornings but to day when Scott had left I started in on Dave again. I said things like, "I want to watch you fuck Sharon. I want to see her take you in her mouth I want you to watch as I do the same to Tom." It did what I wanted, he picked me up and sat me on the table. He pulled open my robe and dropped his pants. He shoved into me and was pumping like mad as I kept up the teasing about all the things Sharon and I had talked about. I knew he was close so I pulled his head to my lips and said, "I want you to cum in Sharon's pussy so I can taste you in her when I go down on her." He shot a load in me that you would have thought he had saved for 3 months. I think the images he was playing with in his head were more of a swapping nature, now I sent him off to work with a whole new set of images. I know I'm going to get fucked good tonight.

Not 10 minutes after Dave left Sharon was knocking on the door. I wanted her to find me right here where I was fucked only 20 minutes ago so I yelled, "Come in the door is open." Our house is much smallerthan theirs so you can see the table once you walk in. She saw me sitting on the table and came back saying, "What do you think you're breakfast or something?"

I dropped my robe and put my feet up on the chairs and said, "I'm your breakfast come and eat me." She wasted no time in getting down in front of me.

She was looking up at me when she said, "They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day." She was still looking up at me as she stuck out her tongue to give me one big lick. As soon as she touched my pussy she screamed and lost her balance and fell on her ass. She yelled, "You're fresh fucked!"

I laughed and reached to help her back up and said, "Very fresh, I'm surprised you didn't meet him on your way in. Before you start fucking and sucking my husband yourself I wanted to share him with you."

She was back licking my pussy again and smiled and said, "Tomorrow maybe I can repay the favor." Which she did and I delightedly received it.

Wednesday and Thursday were spent at my house. With the urgency and need of the first two days out of the way we were able to just spend time together. We even fixed lunch and sat and chatted over lunch, the only thing we ate the first two days was each other. We got very close. By Friday we were more like sisters than friends. I could share anything with her, not just my husband but anything.

Those two days were the most relaxing and comfortable days I've spent with anyone. We still made it to the bedroom once or twice a day, but we didn't spend all day there like we had. When we did go to the bedroom is was very soft and slow. We just enjoyed each other instead of needing each other. I would have to say that I actually made love to another woman and not just had sex with her. It was so gentle and so caring. At one time we drifted off to sleep just holding each other.

Late Thursday afternoon just before we had to get dressed before Scott came home, we were lying on the couch. I was stroking Sharon's tits and she was laying between my legs stroking them. She looked up and I kissed her then I said, "I know we have known each other less than a week and don't know yet how the guys are going to get along, but I was just thinking. I get 5 weeks vacation and Dave only gets 3 so normally I spend 2 weeks just puttering around the house. I would like for you and me to go somewhere together every 6 months and once a year all 4 of us go somewhere together and we could still spend a couple weeks away with our husbands. I know that sounds wild but that's what I want to do."

Sharon rolled over and was playing with my tits and kissed my belly and said, "That sounds great to me but let's keep it to ourselves till we see how the boys react." I agreed and pulled her up and kissed her and we had to get dressed.

Friday morning the guys were both anticipating the possibilities that may happen that night so it wasn't hard for both of us to get fucked. I went back to Sharon's and came in the back. She was in the kitchen and when she saw me she walked into the dinning room and dropped her robe. She came over and took off my dress and had me lie on the table then she climbed on top of me for our morning "gift exchange". I had just started licking her freshly fucked pussy when the big screen TV came on in the next room. I tilted my head back to see what was going on and all I could see was some guys butt. It was easy to see that he was fucking someone. The camera pulled back some and I could now see his cock sliding in and out of some woman's pussy. It must have been the end of the tape because after only about three strokes he stayed balls deep in her pussy and you could see his cock pulse and pump his load into her. He pulled out, his cock dripping with their juices, and stepped out of the camera shot. The camera stayed on the woman's pussy as his seed started to seep out, then the woman leaned up and it was Sharon. I must have gasped or something because Sharon stopped licking me and said, "That's the load you are licking from me right now. I shot that about half an hour ago with out Tom knowing. I thought you might like to see where it came from." Seeing Tom deposit this load into Sharon made me want it even more and I licked her until I was sure there was no more to be had. I had all but forgotten what she was doing to me.

After our "gifts" we took a shower together and still naked started working on the dinner that night. We would stroke each others tits or ass or pussy as we passed, we were both so excited and yet so scared about tonight. I kept thinking about that video and as we broke for lunch I told Sharon, "Let's make a video."

She looked at me and said, "Do what?"

I said, "The guys are never going to believe tonight is our first time, so we'll make a video pretending it is our first time. We'll tell the guys that we needed to be alone our first time but wanted to share it with them."

Sharon asked, 'You think the guys will buy that."

I gave her a quick kiss and said, "They'll love it."

After lunch we went into the bedroom and set up the camera and made a personalized video of our "first time" it started out with just our heads saying hi to the guys then we kiss. The camera zooms out a little and we are playing with each others tits saying things like, "I can't wait for you to feel these tits they are so soft." The camera backs up some more and we were playing with each others pussy. I pulled Sharon's legs apart and opened her pussy lips and looked right into the camera and said, "Wouldn't you just love to push your cock into her, Dave?"

Next Sharon palmed my pussy and stuck two fingers into me and said, "She's all hot and wet and ready for you, Tom, anytime you want her." Then she pushed me on my back and said, "We both know what you really want is to eat her like this" and she went down on me.

After a couple minutes we switched places and before I went down on Sharon I said to Dave, "Maybe we can share her sometime" and down I went. We sat back up blew the boys a kiss and started kissing each other. We were playing with each other tits and Sharon started sucking on mine and we got so turned on that we forgot about the tape and made love to each other for real, with our husbands watching.

It was time for me to head home so I could get dressed and come back for diner. I got home and took a shower. I was trying to decide what to wear when I decided to wear the dress I wore for our first time. Dave may not think it is all that sexy but for me it is the sexiest thing I own and always will be. I was just finishing my hair when Dave came home, Grandma picked Scott up from school so he was taken care of. Dave started stripping as he walked in the door so he could take a quick shower. He saw me and asked, "Is that what you are wearing?"

I twirled around and said, "Why don't you like it?"

He said, "Sure but I thought you would wear something sexier."

I twirled again and said, "This is my lucky dress", then grabbed his cock and asked, "Don't you want to get lucky tonight?" He jumped in the shower and was dressed and ready to go in less than half an hour.

We pull up to the house and I try to make like I've never been there, I say, "This is a nice house Tom's business must be doing well. I wonder what it is like on the inside."

Dave turns off the car and turns to me and asked, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Last Friday was the closest we ever got to being with another couple. I think to myself, "Sharon and I have been getting ready for tonight for a week, we've talked about this every night, we have fantasized about it and even fucked about and now you ask if I'm sure. Get your ass in the house so we can all fuck our brains out!" What I say though is, "Yes honey, I'm sure I just know it will be great. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

I guess that's what he needed to hear because he said, 'Ok, then let's go party."

We ring the bell and Sharon and Tom both answer the door. Sharon is dressed for sex. Even if I weren't bi (I can't believe I'm saying that, last week I wasn't) I would still fuck her myself, she looked great. Tom looked quite fuckable himself. Sharon winked at me, she knew why I wore this dress and what I am not wearing under it. We go into the living room and Tom fixes drinks. The sexual tension is so thick you can cut it with knife but no one knew how to start things. Finally someone broke the ice. I don't even know who it was I just heard someone say, "Can you believe how wild everything got last week?" Now we could talk openly about what we all wanted to talk about.

Tom spoke first and said, "I was sorry to put a stop to everything last week but I needed to talk with Sharon before any thing happened, but since we are all here I guess we have decided to pursue this to where ever it leads, right?"

I walked over to him and pulled his face to mine and gave him the most soulful kiss I could and reached down to stroke his cock. When I broke the kiss I asked, "Does that answer your question?"

I heard Sharon squeal and run to Dave kissing him and stroking his cock. Dave reached under her skirt to stroke her pussy. Sharon noticed that I did not get the same from her husband so she came over to me and pulled up my skirt knowing I was naked and asked Tom if he would like to pick up where he left off. I slapped her hand and said, "We should at least eat first."

Dave said, "Yes, you did invite us for diner so let's get that out of the way, I mean let's enjoy a fine meal first." We went into the dinning room and the guys sat down and I went with Sharon to help serve the food. Tom and Dave were talking but we couldn't hear about what. We guessed that they were either getting to know each other or they were setting ground rules, either way they were talking. Sharon and I keep forgetting that they have not had the time to bond that we have. When the food was all brought in we joined the guys at the table. Sharon and I were trying to keep from letting on that we have been sleeping together for a week and get the guys to open up more. By the second glass of wine the guys had found they have a lot in common and had already started making plans like, one weekend we need to get together and do this or that or one would say oh I can help you with just let me know when.

Now that the guys were bonding Sharon and I wanted to steer to conversation back to sex without striping naked and jumping on the table and saying fuck me. Sharon and I picked up our plates and went into the kitchen. There is a swinging bar door between the two rooms. Once in the kitchen I told Sharon, "I'm glad the guys are bonding but I want your husbands cock in me so bad I can already feel it."

Rubbing her pussy she replies, "I know, I'm dripping just thinking about all the possibilities. Maybe we should start the video that will get them going."

I said, "ok, but let's stoke the fires first." I pulled up my skirt showing my naked pussy and Sharon did the same. From the dinning room all you could see under the bar doors was our pussys. I reached over and stroked her and she did me. We dropped our dresses and went back to get the rest of the dishes as if nothing happened. When we swung open the doors both men were staring at the door. I gave Sharon a light kiss on the cheek and said, "I guess we got their attention."

I walk over to get Tom's dishes and Sharon goes by Dave. The guys hands go up the back of our skirts playing with our asses. I see Sharon step to the side opening her legs so I don't think it's her ass Dave is stroking. We pick up the dishes and I say, "Why don't you guys take your conversation into the living room. I'm sure you have more interesting things to talk about now. We'll bring in desert" and I wink at Sharon. As we pull away their hands slide down and they get up and go to the couch. They sit on opposite ends and we can tell they are talking about us but can't hear them. I'm thinking, "What is Dave saying, "you know Tom I really want to fuck your wife" then I remember I just said the same thing to Sharon."

Sharon flips on the TV and the sound comes on before the picture and the guys hear both of us saying "Hi guys, it's us." Their heads snap to look at the screen. I start off with..."if you are watching this tape then diner went very well"

Sharonadds, "and we are most likely ready to fuck each others brains out."

Then i say, "Sharon and I were both excited and very scared that we may not be able to give you what you are expecting tonight

Again Sharon added, "or what we are hoping for as well"

I took the lead and said, "right, so we decided we should get together alone first to see if we are....

"Compatible" Sharon finished.

I laughed and said, "ya compatible."

Sharon took over saying, "we knew you wanted to be there for our first time, but we needed to do this"

This time i finished, "so we made this tape for you so you could share it with us"

Sharon was looking at me when she told the guys, "we are both looking forward to this and hope it all works out"

Sharon and I kiss on the screen and the camera pulls back to show us stroking each others tits and we start the teasing. In the kitchen Sharon and I have both lost our clothes and are standing there nude waiting. The deal is whoever's husband pulls out his cock first then the other wife will walk in stark naked and go over and go down on them without saying a word. They are both stroking their cocks but no one has pulled it out yet. The camera moves back again and shows us playing with each others pussy. The guys both look at each other then back to the screen. It is almost a tie. Sharon says, "I'll go first. I had Dave's cock out last week and I want to finish what I started."

Sharon walks in the room stark naked right past her husband. Tom gives a quick look back to see if I'm coming in too and when he doesn't see me he follows his wife. She walks right over and gets down in front of Dave and pulls his pants the rest of the way off. She holds his cock and looks into his eyes and says, "I've been waiting a week to finish this" and plop his cock is in her mouth. Tom's mouth drops open as he sees his wife sucking another man's cock for the first time. He sits there unable to move watching her.

He is so into watching his wife he doesn't see me walk in. I put my foot on the couch blocking his view of his wife and his gaze goes right to my pussy in front of his face. I reach down to rub my pussy and say, "I know you liked playing with it I thought you might like to see how it taste." His face goes into my pussy like it was drawn by a magnet. He almost knocked me over but caught my ass with his hands.

After a couple minutes I look down at Sharon and she looks up at me and we smile and wink at each other. Sharon gets up and offers her pussy to Dave to eat and I go down on Tom. We hear both guys gasp and look at each other and then to the screen. We forgot the camera kept shooting and there are Sharon and I really making love to each other. We both sit on the floor and while still stroking the guys cock sit and watch. All four of us are watching Sharon and I going after each other. Except for our stroking no one moves and not a word is spoken. Sharon and I look at each other like "uh oh what have we done." We stop stroking the guys and sit just holding them as the tape rolls on. The tape ended with Sharon and I lying on the bed stroking each others tits with big shit eating grins. It was easy to see how much we enjoyed what we had just done to each other