Bi-curious Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon squealed and said, “Sounds great.” Then she went next,: “I would like to go to a cabin deep in the woods with no one for miles. We can go naked anytime anywhere. We can all fuck in the open and just be totally free.”

Dave had this far away look in his eyes and said, "There is a place in France, I don’t remember the name of it, but it is a nudist town where you can go everywhere without ever getting dressed. You can go shopping, to the movies, out to eat anything, but it is very expensive."

Tom had a big girn and said, "I would like the four of us to go to the Camen Islands where we can all lie naked on the beach and fuck up a storm."

We all agreed that they all sounded great and we would do them all and then some. We had finished eating and were just kicking back. It was Sharon that brought us back to the present. She said, “I told Lynn that the first thing we would do when we all got together was for her to experience “her” first three-way and before anything else gets started I want her to have that, and I can’t wait to watch.”

Dave and Sharon cleared away the boxes and Tom took one of the cushions off the couch and put it on the table. He had me get up on it on all fours and when the others came back they found Tom licking my pussy. Dave stepped in front of me with his cock hard as a rock. I took him in my mouth and Tom stopped licking me and stood behind me. All the time Sharon was close at hand. She reached down with one hand and stroked my pussy and then with her other hand guided her husbands cock to my pussy. As he slipped into me I knew right away what Sharon was talking about. I felt so good and wicked at the same time. I felt like I shouldn’t be doing this but there was no way I was going to stop.

The three of us were getting a good rhythm going and I guess Sharon got too excited to be left out. She started sucking on my tit and playing with my clit as her husband was fucking me. Dave had the perfect view of Tom sliding in and out of me and when he saw Tom give one last lunge and start pumping into me he too lost it and shot in my mouth. When they both pulled out there was Sharon. She crawled under me and I lowered my pussy to her mouth. Afterward I rolled off one side of the table and she rolled off the other. She had this big grin and asked, “Well, was it every thing I said it would be?”

I just melted down and lay my head on the table and answered, “and then some. With your permission, I’m going to be doing that a lot.”

Sharon just laughed and said, “anytime love, anytime.”

Sharon came around to the end of the table where Dave was and had him sit on the makeshift bad and took his limp cock in her mouth. Guys seem to recover faster from a blowjob than from fucking I don’t know why but his cock was growing. She stroked his cock and said, “I think it is time the guys got some of this three-way action.” She took his cock back in her mouth. I pushed Dave back and climbed up and lowered my pussy to his mouth. I was sitting so I could watch Sharon suck his cock as Dave licked me to several orgasms. She had worked her magic and he was shoving up to meet her. When I watched him start emptying into her I had one last explosive orgasm

Now Tom was the only one that had not had his own three-way. Sharon had him lay down with his head off one end, which meant his cock was in the middle of “the bed”. She brought me over to stand over his face and he came up to start licking me. Sharon got down and watched him lick me for a moment then told him, “You know how you want to fuck me while I’m eating Lynn, well first I’m going to suck you then I want to fuck you while you eat her. She kissed my mound that her husband was eating and climbed up on top of him. She took his cock in her mouth and that put her pussy right in front of me. I leaned in and started licking her. She jumped at first not expecting it but then pushed her pussy back to me. Tom had one of my tits in his hand and one of Sharon’s. She then turned around and held his cock at her pussy. I was in just the right place to watch it slowly slide into her. Once she was impaled on him she started riding him like a cowgirl on a bronco. Tom was holding both her tits as she rode him.

Dave came up behind me and cupped my tits and whispered in my ear, “Do you have any idea how much I love you and how much I love watching you?” I lost it and started cuming on Tom’s face, which pushed him over the edge and his hips bucked up holding Sharon high in the air. He pumped and pumped into her. I didn’t think he would ever stop, then finally his hips fell back to the bed and Sharon slid off him.

We all decided it was time to take a break. Dave and I went to play pool. He would finger me with every ball he dropped and I would stroke him with every one I dropped. When the 8 ball fell, and who knows or cares who won, Dave pushed me over the table and fucked me from behind. Tom and Sharon were sitting at the bar watching us. When we got up and turned around they were holding up cards with a big #10 on them and they started clapping

The rest of the day was a free-for-all. Who ever wanted to fuck someone they did, if any one wanted to join they did. We also spent a lot of time talking. We all knew there were a lot of changes coming our way. We didn’t get dress until it was time to go out and eat. Dave and I had brought a few things with us just in case we did go somewhere. We all needed a break from all the fucking but then Sharon and I started getting excited about our other “new” side of exhibitionism.

Dave and Tom took turns showering downstairs while Sharon and I took one together in the master bedroom. Then we helped each other get dressed. We wanted to be equal so we would decide things like: panties/no panties, bra/no bra, short skirt/shorter skirt or shortest skirt. When we came down we were both wearing button front tops with a few open, our skirts barely covered our panties, which we decided to wear. Sometimes they are just so sexy, at least the guys think so. Hers were off white and mine looked white but were a very pale powder blue. Both were so shear that you could see right through them and when we sat down our skirts would not cover much. From a distance anyone would see white panties but our guys would be close enough to see pussy through them

When Tom saw how we were dressed he decided not to go to their regular place but drove across town. The place was very nice but so far out of the way that we had just never been there. When I say nice I mean by their standards not ours. It was a 20 minute wait so we went to the bar. There were two stools and Sharon and I sat down, with the guys behind us. From their point of view Dave could see right up Sharon’s skirt and Tom was taking advantage of mine. We sat facing each other, Sharon on the inside me with my legs on the outside. Sharon said, “There is a guy two stools behind you that is looking at my legs. If you lean back just a little he will be able to see what he’s looking for.” I was only too happy to play along. The guy was looking at Sharon’s panties for a while and just as they made eye contact Tom put his arms around Sharon and I leaned back in to block his view.

We were about half way through our first glass of wine and I told Sharon, “I can’t believe this but a woman over there is pointing me out to her husband and even leaned back to give him a better view. I slid off my stool with one foot on the floor and the other still on the rung of the stool and leaned in like I was whispering something to Sharon. You can imagine what that did to my skirt. I whispered to Sharon that I thought I would give him a better view.”

Sharon glanced down and said, “You are giving everyone a better view. The only person in this bar that can’t see your panties is the bartender.” I looked down and the hem of my skirt was laying across the waist band of my panties, everything else was on display. I could even see my own panties were I sat. I quickly got back on the stool acting very embarrassed.

I looked back to see what the couple was doing and they looked like they were ready to leave. The woman was an attractive slender woman in her early to mid 40’s. She looked right at me and swung her leg out of the booth spreading her legs open and stayed there as she leaned back to say something to her husband. I told Sharon, “Now the woman is flashing me and she is not wearing panties.”

Sharon moaned and said, “I would like to see that I have recently become interested in pussy”

I said, “Not this one. Yours looks great, I don’t think this woman ever trimmed hers.” Through clenched teeth I sad, “She is coming this way what should I do?”

Sharon laughed and said, “just be cool. What is she going to do slap you for flashing her husband, she just flashed you for God’s sake.”

Still with my teeth clenched I said, “No I think she is going to ask me out.”

Sharon laughed again and stroked my leg saying, “Tell her to get in line, tonight you are out with me.”

The woman approached us and said, “I just love your skirt, where did you get it?”

I tried pulling it down but it was as down as it was going to get. I said, “Actually it is my girlfriend’s skirt. It is a little shorter on me than I thought.”

She winked and said, “We noticed” then patting my leg continued, “and enjoyed it.” She gave us both her card and said, “Naybe we can all go shopping some time” then they walked away. Sharon and I were laughing so hard that we almost fell off the stools, which would have caused a bigger scene.

Dave said, “You girls are bad. Is this what you are going to be like in Las Vegas?”

I pulled him down to kiss him and said, “worse, you two won’t be with us.”

Our table was ready and the waitress led us to it. It was a little round table so our guys had no trouble looking on either side and seeing panties. Sharon and I were looking over our menus to see who was about. I told Sharon that the guy behind her just got slapped by his wife/girlfriend for looking up my skirt. Sharon said, “there is a guy over there that is adjusting his chair to get a better view of me. When he gets set up I’ll give him a view alright.”

I said, “like the one I did in the bar?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, just as open but mine will be a little more controlled. He will be the only one who can see it.” Just as she finished saying that she opened her legs so that one was touching each of the guys and just smiled. I wasn’t sure if she was smiling at me or the guy.

So far we have flashed four guys been flashed by another woman and been propositioned by the same woman and we haven’t even ordered yet. I got this crazy idea and slid my seat close to Dave and got very affectionate with him to which he responded in kind. Sharon followed my lead and did the same to Tom. It was easy to see that we were two couples that were very much in love. We were openly kissing and stroking our husbands like newlyweds. After the waitress took our order Sharon and I went to the lady’s room. When we came back we were just as affectionate but with the others husband. The guys picked up on it and went along. When the waitress came back to bring us our food she stopped dead in her tracks. You could see she didn’t want to say anything in case she was wrong but she was sure it was the other way around when she took the order. In fact she served everyone’s diner to the wrong one. Then before desert we switch back. The girl was really losing it by the time we left.

We all laughed and joked about our night on the town all the way back to the house. Sharon and I came up with more ideas we want to try. Even the guys threw in a few ideas of their own which Sharon and I are storing for a future surprise. Be careful what you wish for. When we got to the house Sharon and I went running in the house giggling like school girls, which we seem to be doing a lot since we met, and we both love it. Tom held Dave back going into the house and later Dave told me that Tom had said, "This is what I was talking about in the car that day. I had a blast tonight and there is no one I could have done that with but you guys."

When we got back to the house we were not in a “I want to fuck” mood but more in a playful sexy mood. We were all siting around naked on that big big bed and playing our own version of Truth or Dare, it was more like “I want to see this” and for some reason we felt we had to do it. The whole atmosphere was like a sexual playful sleep over. Just a bunch of kids experimenting with sex. Sharon went first and said, “Tom, I want you to jack off Dave so he shoots into my mouth.

Tom looked at Dave and Dave jokingly reminded him what he had told him, “What Sharon wants Sharon gets.”

Tom said, “ok, ok, but I’m right handed so I’ll have to do it from the other side.” He got up and went around Dave and reached down to hold his cock. He started stroking it. Sharon lay on the bed holding up her head with her hands right in front of Dave. Her husband was now stroking Dave in earnest to make him cum in his wife’s mouth, which he did as we all watched.

Then Dave said to me, “I want to see you licking Sharon while you stroke a cock in each hand.”

No big deal, I said, “bring it on.” Sharon lay on her back and I got between her legs (a place I’m beginning to enjoy a lot) the guys came up on either side to bring me their cocks. I kissed first one cock then the other. I asked Dave, “do you want me to get every one off?”

He said, “No just Sharon.” I started stroking both guys and lowered my face into that very familiar pussy. It didn’t take long to get Sharon off she was still going from the restaurant, and from watching her husband jack off another man in her mouth. She was soon pawing the sheets and screaming. Once I had finished her I took Tom in my mouth but just for a few strokes then Dave.

Tom went next and I guess to get even he said, “Dave, I want you to guide my cock into your wife and stroke me while I’m in her. I’ll tell you when to let go so I can fuck her.” I got on all fours and Dave got under me and brought Tom’s cock the entrance of my pussy and shoved the head into me. He didn’t have to stroke Tom very long before he said, “Now I want to fuck her.” Dave let go and Tom shoved deep into me and started pulling in and out. Dave stayed beneath me and watched Tom fuck me. When Tom finally shot into me and pulled out Dave was right there to lick me clean as Sharon has done so many times.

Before I took my turn I suggested we take a break, get some munchies, something to drink and let the guys get back to fuckable condition. The guys went down to the bar and Sharon and I stopped at the kitchen for some munchies and then joined them. We all sat at the bar eating and drinking and talking, we were also touching and kissing and playing. When I felt everyone had recovered sufficiently I said, “What I want to see can best be done down here.” The cushion was still on the table and I had Dave lay on his back. I then had Sharon climb up on him and slide his cock inside her. She leaned down to kiss Dave and then I told her, “I want to see your husband fuck your ass while you eat my pussy.”

Her eyes got as big as saucers, grinning from ear to ear, she asked, “right here, right now?”

I smiled and said, “yes baby, right here right now.” Then looking at Tom I added, “What Sharon wants she gets, right Tom.”

Tom smiled and stroking his cock said, “If that is what she wants that’s what she’ll get. Is that what you want baby?”

Sharon just closed her eyes and said, “oh, God yes!”

I walked back to Tom and he used my pussy juice to work his fingers into Sharon’s ass and when she was relaxed enough I bent over and he shoved his cock into me a couple times to get it all juicy and brought it to her rear entrance. He slowly slid the head in and very slowly eased the rest into her. He grabbed her hips and was pulling her back and forth so he was fucking himself and Dave at the same time. I came around in front of her and asked her, “How does it feel?”

They had a good rhythm going and she looked up at me and smiled and said, “I feel so full, now bring me that pussy.” I straddled Dave’s head and brought my pussy to her mouth. Tom was holding her hips, Dave was massaging her tits and I was stroking her back. She had a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass and a pussy in her mouth, she was getting sensations all over her body. I can’t imagine how many orgasms she had, if it were me I would have started cuming and never stopped. Dave came up and licked my ass which surprised me and at the same time with watching all that was going on sent me over and I started cuming. Since the guys were being fucked at the same rhythm they both came together. When Sharon felt two shots going into her she screamed and her orgasm was so intense she almost passed out.

Tom pulled out of her ass and I had to help her off Dave. She collapsed taking me down with her. She just snuggled in my arms lying on my tits like a baby. She looked up at me and was barely able to say, “Thank you, but trust me once is enough.” I helped Sharon over to the bar and we hit the munchies one last time before heading up to that big big bed to snuggle up and go to sleep.

Sunday morning Sharon and I were the ones to wake and find our selves naked and alone sleeping together. We made our way to the kitchen and the guys were dressed, which was surprising; and they were fixing breakfast, which was more amazing. We all kissed each other good morning, even Sharon and I kissed each other good morning. Normally we would have done that in bed when we woke up but finding ourselves alone we kind of forgot. As we sat at the breakfast bar the guys brought us our coffee and I just had to ask, “Why are you guys dressed and we are still naked?”

Tom came up behind me and put his arms around me and for the first time didn’t cup my tits in his hands. He just put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck then said, “You just woke up is why you are still naked. We are dressed because we believe we have evolved to the place where we can be in a room with you two delicious women and not want to fuck you silly.”

Dave jumped in saying, “We will still “want” to fuck you silly, but believe we can control it at least till we get home when we will fuck you silly. And to prove this we are taking you girls on a picnic, in a very public park, with a lot of public all around us. Now eat your breakfast and get dressed.”

The afternoon was beautiful. It was a very caring, sharing, loving time. It didn’t mater who laid in who’s lap or who went for a walk with who. We were all just four good friends having a good time together. Every thing was so laid back and relaxing. The food was good the company was good the day was perfect. Our relationship had evolved from four sex crazed people leaning to love each other to four loving people that like to have sex together. Of course once we got back to the house I just had to fuck Tom one last time that weekend. Dave had his way with Sharon. After all we had all gone 6 whole hours together with out any one running into the bushes to fuck, we deserved it. Finally we bid our good-byes confident that we finally had this under control and could actually go out in public together. Now if Sharon and I could just get this flashing thing together before we get locked up.

Monday morning, back to the same old grind, except that Dave and I both received flowers at work. The cards simply read, “Here’s to good friends and a long future.”

12