Bi-curious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to play the southern belle and coyly replied, "But of course Mr. Kelly, what did you expect?" I turned in his arms to face him and said, "Why Mr. Kelly you are way to over dressed." I started removing his clothes and when his pants came down I remarked, "Mr. Kelly, I do believe you are glad to see me." He picked me up and threw me on the bed diving right behind me. He was on me, in me and fucking me in 3 seconds flat. He started kissing me more deeply than ever before.

Our first fuck was so fast and furious then we still 55 minutes before we were to meet the Davy's. That's when I noticed that Tom brought his camcorder. I told Tom, "Let's make a movie to show to our friends the Davy's." He got this silly grin and started setting up the camera. He wanted to make sure he had the best angle to catch all the action that was going to be happening that night. He had me on all fours with my pussy facing the camera then turned me around with my face looking at the camera. He had me lie back with my legs open and this whole time I was playing with myself both for his pleasure as well as my own. I even got off a couple times. When he thought he had the best position to catch everything it was time to meet the others so we quickly dressed and headed down to the bar. I was so excited about what we were going to do and from playing with myself that I was ready to fuck right now.

We got to the bar and Dave and Sharon came in right after us. We got our drinks and sat at a small table and instead for sitting boy girl as you would I made sure Sharon was sitting next to me. I want to brag and entice her with what we were going to do. I leaned into Sharon and said, "Tom has the camcorder set up to record our action tonight so we'll have a nice video for you two in the morning.

Sharon looked disappointed and said, "I wish we had a camcorder all we have with us is the digital. It is such a hassle, you have to reset the self-timer after every shot, but the good thing is you can show the pictures right away." She pulled the camera out and said, "I think Dave got some good shots." I moved my chair closer so we could view the pictures. When you click the camera on it goes to the last picture taken. I couldn't believe it was a picture with Sharon pumping Dave's cock at her open mouth. It had to be a lucky shot with a timer but he caught it just as he started shooting in her mouth. She laughed and said, "That was just before we came down." She started flipping through the pictures as she talked, "I can't believe how just being away makes people sex animals (picture with Dave's cock in her mouth) I couldn't believe (Dave going down on her) how many times a guy (Dave and Sharon in a 69) can cum in just an hour (Dave fucking Sharon in the missionary position) he came in my pussy there. As soon as we got (fucking her doggie style) in the door, oh that's all the pictures, as soon as we got in the door he pulled my skirt off bent me over the desk and fucked me. How did you all get along?"

I couldn't believe my husband had cum three times in just an hour. I told Sharon, "As soon as we got in the room your husband stripped me and threw me on the bed and dove after me. He was on me, in me and fucking me in no time flat."

Sharon said, "sounds like you guys had fun too" and she started to put the camera away. We were only half way through our first drink,

I took the camera from her and pulling Tom over to show him I said, "Gee honey, I have suddenly gotten very (I'm flipping through the pictures for him) very....uh....tired. I think maybe we should go up to bed now."

Tom took the camera from me and ran through the pictures again and said, "I hope you're not too tired, I think it is movie time."

Giving them back the camera and grabbing Tom's arm I said, "I think I can handle that but let's do it NOW!" We all but ran out and back to the room.

We were stripping off our clothes on the way down the hall and once we got in the room all I had to do was drop my shirt off my shoulders and drop my skirt. I was in the middle of the bed on my knees playing with my pussy. Tom set every thing up so we could watch ourselves on the TV. He got the camera remote and joined me on the bed. At first he kissed me running his hands all over me and played with my tits. Then he pushed me back so my pussy was facing the camera and went down on me. He used to remote to zoom in and all you could see was my pussy with him licking away at it. I was clawing the covers with my third orgasm before he zoomed back and let me up.

We decided to do a "perfect porno" for our spouses. They say that the perfect porno film has her going down on him, him going down on her, three different positions and a cum shot. Tom actually came three times but only one "cum" shot was on film. Since Tom already went down on me, more for relief than anything, we started our porno with me going down on him. With the pictures of his wife and everything else it didn't take him long to shoot in my mouth. That didn't count as a cum shot because I never took my mouth off his cock. I just milked him dry, but there was a good close up of him pumping into my mouth. Next he went back down on me again and I came a couple more times. We started the three positions with us in the missionary position, then doggie style and finally with me laying on my side with my pussy facing the camera, I was holding up my leg as Tom entered me from behind. That's when he came in my pussy, but still no cum shot. He just pumped and pumped into my pussy. We finally ended our little film with me pumping his cock at my open mouth and got the cum shot that Dave and Sharon had but ours was video.

None of us made breakfast so we all met for brunch about 11:00. I gave Sharon the tape and told her, "I think you're going to love this." Then I asked what they did after we left. She pulled the digital back out and started showing me. She started narrating, "After you guys left we just stayed in the bar for a while (picture of Sharon sitting at the same table but her skirt is at her waist showing her pussy) then we went looking around the hotel (Sharon at the check in desk holding her skirt up showing her pussy again) next (Sharon sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby with her blouse unbuttoned just showing the sides of her tits and her foot was up on the seat again showing her pussy) next (Sharon bent over looking in the window of the gift shop showing all her ass) she said, "Then we went out side (Sharon by the sign for the Bed and Breakfast, her top completely open and holding up her skirt) next (down by the pool, first like she was at the sign, then she dropped her top and was topless, then she dropped her skirt and was nude by the pool)

She continued her story, "We came back in to the bar and Dave and I were looking at the pictures not knowing that Sandy, the bar maid, was right behind us until she said, "nice pictures" Dave shut off the camera.

Sandy laughed and said, "I'm sure if you talk to John, the bar tender, that since it is almost closing he'll lock the door and let you shoot some in here."

We looked at John who said, "I could be talked into it."

I was a little scared when my brave loving husband (she put her arms around Dave) stood up for me. Dave told John that I like to show off but that we were in no way interested in sharing, but if he wanted to watch that would be ok. John went and locked the door and Dave started shooting (Sharon topless at the bar) (Sharon naked at the bar) (Sharon naked by the fire place) (Sharon naked dancing on a table) (Sharon naked on the bar) then we got John to shoot some for us (Sharon sitting on the edge of the bar with Dave eating her) (Sharon bent over one of the tables with Dave fucking her).

At this point I noticed that John had his cock out stroking it. Dave reminded him that we don't share. Sandy came up and said that she would take care of John (Sandy sucking off John) (John fucking naked Sandy) it seems they have had a thing for each other but never did anything about it because they are both married and not to each other. They were feeling a lot of guilt after being caught up in the moment. Dave told them about our arrangement. They said that they were going to try to set up their other halves and see what happens.

As they let us out John had his arm around Sandy and kissed her saying, "If not we still lock up together three nights a week." We were just about to the elevators when I just had to go back and Dave and I peeked through the door window and sure enough Sandy was sitting on one of the tables and John was eating away at her. For all we know they are still down there fucking."

Saturday afternoon what do two normal couples do? Tom took Dave to play golf, what else. So what do two normal golf widows do? It took us about an hour to look through the little shops in town. We were back in our room by 1:00 then we decided we were not normal so we decided to make a tape for the guys. They enjoyed our last one so much they'll love this one. I fast forwarded the tape the to end of mine and Tom's porno and was on my knees again on the bed. I hit record and Sharon joined me. We kissed each other, played with each other's pussys, ate each other, we even put our two pussys together and ground them into each other. We did every thing we could think of that two girls could do with each other. Sharon said, 'It's a shame we don't have one of those two headed dildos then we could fuck each other."

I said, "don't mention it to Tom, no telling what he'll pick up". Then I kissed her and said, "I was thinking of getting you, or us, one for your birthday next month."

She screamed, "I love it!" After we each had any where from 8 to 10 orgasms we cuddled up and went to sleep, which is where the guys found us.

The guys came in and found us naked on the bed. They both took off their clothes and came up to the sides of the bed. I woke up and Dave was standing on my side of the bed. I looked over and Tom was naked on the other side. Sharon was just starting to wake up. Dave rolled me over on my back and climbed on top of me. Tom was doing the same to Sharon and for the first and maybe the only time this weekend our own husbands slid their cock into us. The four of us fucked right there next to each other on that double bed. Dave emptied his load deep in my pussy and stayed there. We both looked over at Tom still pounding away at his wife. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Finally he slammed one last time and he too emptied his load into his wife as well. Sharon opened her eyes and saw us watching her. I smiled and said, "Your husband is one good fuck."

She kissed Tom and said, 'Yours isn't bad either." Dave and Sharon dressed and went back to their room to get ready for diner. Tom and I showered together as I'm sure Dave and Sharon did. We met down stairs for diner and it was a very pleasant time. The guys told us about their golf game and we told them we left them a gift on the recorder, but told them to wait till we got home to watch it.

Sharon insisted that tonight they get the camcorder and we could have the digital, which was fine with me. I wanted to get some still shots of Tom and I together and I was determined to out do Sharon in the flashing department. We went up to our room to get the camera and then went to Dave and Sharon's room to set it up. The rooms were all about the same so Tom knew just where to put it. We kissed each other goodbye and Tom and I headed down to the bar. As I was leaving I turned to Sharon and said, "Remember a good porno is two oral, three position and a cum shot, don't forget the cum shot. I want to see that."

Sharon teasingly yelled back, is that my cum shot or Dave's cum shot you want to see."

I was hoping that John and Sandy were working tonight. I asked Tom to stop back at our room before heading down. I changed my skirt to a very short one that buttoned down the front. I put on a very shear blouse that you are suppose to wear with a bra, not me. I left only the top three buttons on my skirt buttoned and did not button my top at all just tied it together under my tits. Tom looked at me and asked, "Are you going out like that? You look so hot I'm ready to fuck you right here."

I said defiantly, "You damn well know I am. I can't let your wife out flash me. If you think you are ready to fuck me now just you wait. You might get so hot you'll have to fuck me before we get back, maybe more than once." Now I was ready to go look for John and Sandy.

I'm not sure why I wanted to see John and Sandy other than just to see in the flesh what I'd seen on the pictures. John was behind the bar and he gave us our drinks but I didn't introduce myself yet. I was looking for Sandy. As we sipped our drinks Tom asked, "Just what do you plan on doing tonight?"

I smiled and said, "I don't know yet but I feel it is going to be wild, you game?"

Tom laughed and said, "I wouldn't miss this for anything."

Finally Sandy showed up and went around taking drink orders. She came up next to us to tell John the orders. I turned on my stool, with my skirt barely covering my pussy and said, 'You must be Sandy and you must be John." They looked at me like "who are you?" and I said, "we have mutual friends, I think you met them last night, my husband and his wife?" Sandy started to back away. I laughed and said, "no it's not like that. We've seen them fucking lots of times and the pictures were great, especially the ones of you guys." I turned the camera to view and pulled up the picture of Sandy going down on John then flipped to the one of John fucking Sandy.

Sandy came in close and asked, "what do you want?"

I said, "hey I'm not out to blackmail you I just want your help." I turned to Sandy and told her as John got her drink order, "You saw the pictures they took last night right?"

Sandy said, "yes."

I smiled and said, "Well I want you two to help me out do her. We are always competing.

John was back and said, "what can we do?"

I smiled and said, "while Sandy takes the drinks out you can shoot my picture."

He asked "like that?"

I turned to him and untied my top and pulled it open exposing my tits and said, "No like this" and handed him the camera. John was standing between me and the mirror behind the bar so the only ones who could see me were John and Tom and Sandy when she came back. He took the picture and in it I looked like I was showing my tits in a crowed bar. I said, 'that's great now I was hopping you could give us the use of the bar after closing like you did them."

John said, "I think I could do that.'

Sandy was back now and I asked her, "Any ideas how I can out do Sharon?"

She said, "Let me think a minute." She went to deliver more drinks and when she came back she said, "All the pictures before they came in her were of just Sharon, what if John and I help you after closing take the same pictures but with both of you. I mean like the one of her in the lobby, how about you going down on Tom in the lobby?"

I smiled and said, "I like the way this girl thinks. Can we come back here to do some more?"

John, feeling more relaxed about it all said, "Sure no problem."

Then I added, "and maybe we could get some more of you two?"

They looked at each other and giggled and Sandy said shyly, "We'll see."

We hung around the bar till closing and every time Sandy came with another drink order she had another idea. I don't know if I can do half the things she was coming up with, but then some of her ideas sounded great. John locked the bar and we all headed out. The first stop was the check in counter where Sharon raised her skirt showing her pussy, well I did the same except Tom was licking my pussy. John was playing look out or he would distract anyone and Sandy would take the picture. Next was the lobby. Tom sat in the same chair that Sharon was in but he had his cock out and I was going down on him.

Then we went outside and Sandy had some great ideas like the picture of me bending over showing my ass and pussy under the sign that said "no overnight parking" Then it was off to the pool. I did all the things that Sharon did, first topless, then lost the skirt but then we pulled one of the cushions off the lounge chair and lay it by the pool. I did some nude posing and Sandy said it was time for Tom to join me.

As Tom was getting out of his clothes John asked, "Dave said that you don't share but you share with each other?"

Tom said, "we are very happy with our little group and are not looking to expand it. We find every combination we want in our group." He looks at me and smiles and repeats, "Every combination."

Sandy comes over to me as we watch Tom undress and says, "Sharon didn't mention that part. You mean you and she?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes, that's how it all started.". By then Tom was ready and joined me and Sandy went back to shooting pictures. She got me on all fours going down on Tom, she got me on my back with Tom going down on me. Then she got a picture of Tom fucking me by the pool except it was not a posed picture, when we took our places and he shoved into me he started really fucking me. Sandy got several pictures before he shot deep in my pussy.

After Tom pulled out of me it was time to head back to the bar for some more inside pictures. As Tom and John head to the back entrance to the bar Sandy held me back. Holding my arm as we walked she asked, "What was it....I mean what is it.....how is it....you know what I mean?"

I laughed and asked, "Why are interested in some body?"

She quickly answered, "Oh no of course not......well not really......John's wife is kind of hot."

I put my arm around her as we walked and said, "This just keeps getting better by the minute." As we slowly walked to the bar I gave her a quick overview of how Sharon and I met, how scared we were, how we got started and what it has been like since we took the plunge.

By now we were coming in the back of the bar and Sandy said, "Ok, let's get you naked so we can do some more pictures." I went to untie my top and Sandy was already doing it. She then unzipped my skirt to let it fall but her hand slid down my ass and she squeezed it. I just let it slide and started posing, by the fireplace, on the table then on the bar. That is when Tom joined me. He was sitting on the bar and I went down on him. Next I lay back on the bar and Tom went down on me. We did one with me sitting by the fireplace and Tom standing next to me with his cock in my mouth. Next thing I knew Tom and I were fucking on the floor by the fireplace, and I don't mean for the pictures, we were fucking wildly.

All this had John and Sandy worked up and when Tom and I finished we saw John and Sandy both standing over us naked. Sandy handed me the camera and said, "Now it's our turn" and she went down on John while I shot the pictures. I shot one then had her sit on the hearth with John in her mouth, then her still on the hearth but with John going down on her. Next she wanted to go by the bar. She lay down and John got between her legs and he lay out on the bar also so the two of them were stretched out the whole length of the bar with John's face in her pussy. John then crawled up and started fucking her on the bar.

After John shot in Sandy's pussy I said, "I have to have those last two shots of me and Tom." We changed places and Tom and I got on the bar. When Tom came up to fuck me he was ready and we did fuck on the bar.

We decided to call it a night and as Sandy and I were getting dressed I told her, "The guys are going to shoot a quick 9 holes tomorrow after brunch why don't you join Sharon and I and we can all get together." Her eyes lit up and I added, "to talk."

She looked disappointed but said, "Ok." John let us out of the bar and Tom and I headed to our room for some much needed sleep. We didn't even fuck when we got to the room just cuddled up stroking each other and fell asleep.