Bi-curious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning at brunch Sharon could not believe the pictures. I joked with her and said, "Number one rule of competition, never go first." We were just finishing up and the guys were on their way to play golf when Sandy showed up. She walked over to the table where Sharon and I were still going over the pictures.

She said, "I see you are enjoying my photo work." Sharon and I both smiled and told her to pull up a chair.

Sharon said, 'the pictures are great but the ones of you and John are the best."

Sandy pulled the camera away from us saying, 'I have to see those." Flipping through the pictures she said, 'My, God we do look great." She put the camera down and said, "I didn't see any pictures of you two together."

Sharon was shocked and asked, "How do you know about that?"

I patted Sharon's leg and said, "Your husband told her. She was interested and I invited her here for you to tell her how it was with you the first time. I gave her a quick overview last night but didn't go into any details."

The conversation was getting to be a little too much for the dinning room so we went up to Sharon's room. Together we both told Sandy how it all started with our husband's fantasies and worked it's way up from there. Sharon and I were both getting worked up just telling it. Sharon asked Sandy, "Would you like to see the tape Lynn and I made for the guys?"

Sandy said, 'I've seen tapes with two girls and I have never told anyone this but they do get me excited, but they are just on tape."

I looked at Sharon and she looked at me. Sharon walked over to me saying, "We have never gotten together in front of anyone but our husbands." She pulls my top over my head revealing my tits and says, "Lynn and I are so turned on right now just telling you about it that we are going to get together right now and you are welcome to watch." Sharon lays me back on the bed and starts kissing me and we start ripping off each other's clothes. We go right into a 69 and get each other off as fast as possible, we were both needing it so bad. Sharon and I were lying on the bed kissing. I was on my back and she was on her belly. We were so into each other that we forgot about Sandy. That is until I felt a mouth on my pussy and I knew it wasn't Sharon. Sharon and I looked at each other then between my legs and Sandy was stark naked licking away at me.

Sandy stopped and looked up and said, "I'm sorry I just couldn't resist."

It was feeling pretty good and I said, "Don't tell the guys, we've not talked about opening up our little group but since you've started you might as well finish." Sharon looks shocked and Sandy dives back into my pussy. I feel Sharon get up but don't know where she went until Sandy stops licking me and moans. I look down and there is Sharon between Sandy's legs. I guess she is ok with it. We even get into a daisy chain with all of us licking pussy. The guys will be back soon so we have to put a stop to it and get dressed. I tell Sandy, "now remember, not a word to the guys."

Sandy gives me her address for copies of the pictures and I give her mine making her promise to let us know how things go with John. She was just leaving when the guys got back. We decided that this is a nice cozy place for couples but since we are a foursome we decide to head back and spend the next night at Kelly's bar. We pack up and on the way out see Sandy. Hugs all around. We playfully told the guys to give a little more than just a hug, which they did. Tom gave her a big wet tongue kiss and played with her tits. Remember never go first. Since we were protected by the car, Dave bent her over backwards for a big passionate kiss and ran his hand up her skirt playing with her pussy. I mean we have seen her naked and watched her fuck so it wasn't that big a deal. She promised to write and we headed home.

It was good to be back at Kelly's and the first thing we did was strip naked. We fixed a light supper and went to the bar. We all settled on the couch together and put in the tape. The first part was Tom and I with our night together. By now we had finished eating and the part that Sharon and I did for the guys was on. This always gets the guys going and soon Sharon and I were both laying over separate arms of the couch being royally fucked by our husbands. Then Dave and Sharon's tape came on. Since this was the only part of the tape I had not seen or been a part of I was very interested. I couldn't believe how hot I got watching my husband fucking Sharon on the tape. I've seen it live so many times but there was just something about watching it with him. We wound up fucking once more with Dave and I on the couch and Tom and Sharon on the floor.

We decided to call it a night and went up to cuddle in the big big bed. It felt so good to be back in "our" bed. We all just kissed each other good night and drifted off to sleep.