Bi-curious Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe that this adorable little thing was that sex crazed wild woman Sandy wrote about. I take Dave's arm and say, "You don't waste any time do you."

He kisses me, but still has his hand in Tina, then says, "Lynn, this is Tina, Tina, this is my wife Lynn." Then he looks at me and says, "Tina has a little problem. It seems her husband got her all worked up on the way down here telling her about all the possible combinations this weekend now she is going to bust if one of us doesn't go down on her right now."

Then he pulls her panties back over and I look at her pussy and scream, "Oh my God! Sandy did you forget to tell us something about Tina?"

Sandy said, "Actually she had me do that just for this trip."

I asked, "You did this?"

Sandy drops her dress and pulls her own panties aside and says, "We did it to each other."

Sharon's hand flew between Sandy's legs and she said, "Oh God Lynn, you've got to feel this."

I said, "I already felt it now I'm going to taste it." I pull Tina's panties off and dive into her.

Dave helps Sandy up on the bar but before she climbs up she says, "I guess these will just get in the way." She pulls off her panties and climbs up and Sharon is right there to go down on her.

I think to myself, "I am going down on a woman I just met 5 minutes ago in front of a room full of people, now who is the sex crazed wild woman?"

Dave looks left and Sharon is going down on Sandy, he looks right and I'm going down on Tina, he says, "So, John, are those drinks ready yet." Which brings a laugh from everyone including those of us eating pussy. Did you ever laugh into a pussy especially when the pussy is laughing back. That was enough of a release to break all the tension. I think even Tina lost all her pressure. Sharon and I helped the girls down from the bar.

We all sit down at the bar, it's Tina, then Dave and me and Dale, Sharon, Tom and then Sandy. John passes out our drinks and before Sandy sits down she says, "I'm not going to be the only one naked here."

Sharon and I look at each other and say, "No problem" and off come our clothes. Now all three of us are naked and everyone looks at Tina.

She says, "ok, ok." She unbuttons her dress and Dave helps her take it over her head. We all sit sipping our drinks and talking. John is still behind the bar, he says he just feels right back there. Dave takes Tina's hand and leads her to the dance floor. Tom does the same with Sandy.

The conversations on the floor goes something like this:

Dave asked Tina, "So what do you think of our little group?"

Tina has to drop her head back to look up at Dave and says, "I think John was right the possibilities are endless and I can't wait to do every one of them."

Dave pulls Tina's head back to his chest and says, "I have every intention of finishing what we almost started."

Tina snuggles in closer to Dave and says, "I was counting on it."

Tom is holding Sandy tight and says, "You look great tonight I can't believe you both shaved for this weekend."

Sandy looked up at Tom and replied, "We wanted to make an impression."

Tom laughed and said, "You already did. Do you know how much restraint it took not to just jump on you and fuck you crazy that first weekend?

Sandy smiled and said, "I have a pretty good idea, you noticed I didn't jump your bones that weekend. I'm just hoping that maybe this weekend we can finally get together."

Tom swings Sandy saying, "Believe me there is no maybe about it and I think it will be a lot more than once."

Sandy says, "Stop you're making me wet (she takes his hand and brings it to her pussy) see?"

Sharon and I don't think it is right that the guys are dancing with two naked women. We think they should be naked too. Sharon goes up behind Tom and I go behind Dave. We ask the girls, "Don't you think it's time the guys got naked too?" Then we start undressing our husbands for them. The girls jump right in and help us and soon they are all slow dancing naked and we all know where that is headed.

Sharon and I go back to the bar and say, "Don't think you guys are going to be left out. Sharon goes behind the bar and starts stripping John. I go to work on Dale. As soon as his cock comes into view I have him in my mouth.

Sharon is behind the bar and John is sucking her tits and she says, "Lynn, why do you always have to go first. You were the first one licking a pussy tonight now you're the first one to suck cock. Can't you ever wait for someone else."

I take Dale's cock out of my mouth long enough to say, "Why don't you use that mouth for something else and join me."

Sharon says, 'Damn good idea" and down she goes on John.

Dave sees what we are doing and decides it is time to finish what he almost started with Tina. He takes her over to one of the couches and goes down on her bare pussy. Oral doesn't seem to be doing it as after only 3 or 4 licks Tina pulls him up on top of her. They both need a good hard fuck. Dale bends me over the stool and enters me from behind while Sharon is sitting on the cooler behind the bar as John rams into her pussy. Tom and Sandy are in deep conversation as they move their bodies together to the music. When Tom does look around he sees Tina getting fucked by Dave, me getting fucked by Dale, and his wife getting fucked by John. He tells Sandy that now is the time to realize their desires for each other. He leads her to the other couch. John and Dale cum at about the same time filling our pussys. John freshens everyone's drink and we take them over to the table between the two couches. Dave is just shoving into Tina for the last time before he empties into her.

Dave and Tina get up and I give them their drinks and sit next to them. John is on one end of the table with his foot up watching his wife get royally fucked. Dale sits on the floor on the other end of the table and Sharon is behind their couch. We all watch as Tom takes his last few strokes. They both have their eyes closed as they reach orgasm. After Tom has dumped everything he has into her, and all four guys had loads that we thought would never stop, they finally open their eyes and see us all watching them. Tom slides out of Sandy and Sharon sits next to him.

Tom is the first one to speak, "I don't know about the rest of you but I did not expect all of us to be fucking each other in less than an hour after we met. I thought we would get to know each other over diner and come back here and see what happens, but I guess all the anticipation and expectation were more than any of us expected. I think we all needed this. We still have diner reservation for 7:30 which gives us only an hour to get dressed and to the restaurant. I hope that since everyone has been fucked good and hard, we can have a relaxed and enjoyable diner and get to know the person we all just fucked." Everyone laughed and started getting dressed for diner. None of us girls bothered with panties.

Sweet innocent little Tina is one wanton slut that can not be satisfied. Tom, Dave, Sandy and Tina rode in one car and the rest of us in the other. On the way to the restaurant Tina again went down on Dave and did not stop till he came in her mouth as they pulled into the parking lot. She asked Dave to drive home so she could do the same to Tom on the way back. No one seemed to have a problem with Tina, in fact we all took advantage of her that weekend. If my mouth got tired or my pussy got tired I would just call Tina and she would take over. She was willing any time with any of us. If the guys wanted sex while we were trying to sleep, we would send them to Tina. They said all they had to do was rub their cocks on her lips and her mouth would open. I don't know if she woke up to suck them or just did it in her sleep but she never said no.

John likes to think he opened his wife sexually, and if he wants to think that fine. Any woman will tell you that the only thing a man can do is to present an opportunity. It is always the woman who decides if she wants to let the beast out. Tina had kept the beast so well hidden and never fed it that when she did let it out it took over and would not stop until it was satisfied, Tina was just along for the ride. She did get a rein on it early Monday morning, I guess she had enough sex to satisfy her beast. She is still a slut but now she is a regular slut like the rest of us. Before that she did come in useful. At one time during the weekend she had all four guys. One was in her pussy and one was in her mouth, the other two she had in her hands. The two in her hands came all over her tits when the other two came deep in her. Then they switch and the two that had cum on her now came in her. Any way she kept them all busy for over an hour which gave Sharon, Sandy and myself some very enjoyable girl time, which we all needed. All in all we are going to miss the old wanton Tina.

Any way back to diner. Tom had reserved one of the small rooms that he sometimes used for business. We were away from everyone else so we could get a little wilder than we would have in the regular restaurant. There was one large round table that fit us all. Tom, who is used to running meetings, took charge. He had us sit with our husband on our right which meant that someone else's husband was to our left. The waitress took our orders and Tom told her not to come in without knocking first. She left and closed the curtain. Tom said, "To get things started I want all the women to kiss the man on your right." We all kissed our husbands but with all that had happened and all we expect to happen they were not light little kisses. Tom then said for us to kiss the man on our left, which was almost if not more passionate than the ones we got from our husbands.

Things were going well. After the kiss was some light petting. Guys played with the tits of the woman on your left, then with the woman on your right. Women stroke the man on your right, then the man on your left. That sort of thing, nothing heavy just playing around. By now our meal was ready and there was a knock and Tom had her come in to serve the diners. Once she has left Tom says, "Since this was to be a get to know each other diner we're going to play some games while we eat. Now guys, I want you to whisper in your wife's ear the one thing you most want to see her do this weekend and she will have the whole weekend to give it to you if she wants to."

Everyone starts whispering and there are some giggles, and some "no problem" and so on. Then Tom says, "Now turn to the woman on the other side and tell each other what you want to see them do. We have all anticipated this for a while so you should have some ideas."

Then Tom tells the guys to pick up their plate and move one place to the right. Now no one is sitting next to their wife, so each guy has a different girl on either side and each girl has a new guy next to her. That's when he surprised everyone when he said, "Girls, open your tops and show your tits." There was some reluctance since we were in public but we did it. Tom then said, "Guys, take a tit in each hand. You have a new tit in each hand. Get to know it feel it play with it. If you want to taste it then go ahead. Now girls, there is a new guy playing with each of your tits. I want you to feel the difference." All of us are getting worked up with two guys playing with us.

Tina was the one to ask, "When is it our turn?"

Tom said, "right now. You can cover your tits but don't button your tops. Now turn to the guy on your right and take out his cock. Play with it, stroke it, play with his balls. If you want to taste it feel free, but Do Not Make Him Cum. Next you will play with the cock on your left and you don't want to leave some one with a limp cock to play with and you don't want to be the one to get it either so don't make them cum, ok?"

There was a knock and Tom told her to come in. Here we sit with our tits covered but not put away and our hand on the cock next to us. The tablecloth covers the guys cocks and what we are doing to them. We gave our order for desert and she leaves. As soon as she is gone everyone bust out laughing. Tom says, "I think we have all gotten to know each other fairly well so you can do what ever pleases you while we have desert. I have no problem leaving my cock out for you to play with but I'm sure I speak for the other guys that we would like equal access." He hadn't gotten the words out and all four of our skirts were up to our waist with our legs open. Whatever cock we would play with they would play with our pussy. Change cock and they change pussys. Just before we left Tom said, "When we get back to the house I have a surprise for Sandy and Tina. I was going to do it tomorrow but I think we are all ready. We all zipped up, buttoned up and made ourselves presentable and headed back to the house. Dave did drive Tom's car.

When we got back to Kelly's bar it was like any other night at any other bar. Some danced, some played pool and some played darts. People were in different stages of undress having lost a bet on pool or darts or what ever. Groping, feeling and playing was expected and wanted. Tina made sure she gave each guy a blowjob. Since she already did Tom and Dave in the car she started with Dale and John, but she did get back to Tom and Dave. She even went down on me while I was sitting at the bar talking to John. She just came over spread my legs and went down. I kept talking to John as best I could, she is getting good at eating pussy. At one point just for fun, Sharon and I pulled up our skirts and put our butts together and Tina got down and licked both pussy at the same time.

It was about 10:00 or 10:30 at Tom said, "Before we call it a night, we have all weekend together and don't want to wear ourselves out in one night, it's time for Sandy and Tina's surprise." He has Sandy and Tina come over in front of him and says, "Lynn brought it to my attention that even though you two have been with each others husband and with each other, neither of you has had a three-way. I'm sure that over the next couple days you will find yourself in many different combinations, but we want your first three-way to be something special. Now we want to make this good for the husbands as well so they will be one part of the three-way." Then he has Dale come over by Sandy and John by Tina. He puts two poker chips on the bar, one red one blue and says, "Dave and I have matching chips in our pocket. Each one of you pick one to see who your third is." Tina grabs the red chip leaving the blue for Sandy. Tom says, "before we pull out our chips let me say this, which ever two guys you have tonight you will switch tomorrow night. Tonight you will share with your husband tomorrow neither of the guys will be your husband. Is everyone ok with this?"

Everyone came back with a resounding "YES".

Tom and Dave pull the chips out and Dave is red and Tom is blue, Tom says, "So it is me with Sandy and Dale and Dave with Tina and John. Now girls you decide which of us you want where." We all go over to the couches and Sandy's team gets on one and Tina takes her guys to the other. I get the digital and Sharon gets the camcorder.

There is a lot of tension being put on the spot like that so the guys start undressing the girls and kissing them and stroking them. It isn't long before everyone is getting into it. Both girls decide that they want to be going down on their husbands as they watch another man fuck them. John is on his back on the couch and Tina is over the arm going down on him. Dave comes up from behind teases her pussy with his cock before shoving it into her. On the other couch Sandy is on all fours with Dale sitting in front of her and as she takes him in her mouth Tom steps up and slides his cock into her. Sharon and I have a very good view with the cameras and both women are really enjoying their first three-way. Their husbands enjoyed it so much that they both came in their wife's mouth long before the Guys were through pounding their pussy. Neither wife let go of her husband's cock and neither husband tried to pull away. By the time our guys were shooting in their pussy their husbands were ready to shoot yet another load in their mouths.

All six of them fell where they were and Sharon and I put down the camera to join them. Tom announced, "Now about sleeping arrangements, big big bed is not big enough for all 8. We measured it. It will take 6 but not 8 and we don't want to leave out just one couple."

Sharon took over, "What we decided is that each night we will bring one of you girls to bed with us and she can pick who she wants to bring with her. We put all three names in a bowl." As she reaches in the bowl she says, "As Lynn can tell you I always wake up in a very loving mood, and the lucky woman tonight is, "Sandy!"

Sandy jumped up clapping and said, "I choose John, we have fucked a lot but never been able to spend the night together."

The four of them go off together which leaves the four of us to decide who and where we will sleep. Two of the rooms have king size beds and the other has only a double of course we all take the king sized beds. Now for who, I know that Dave has been infatuated with Tina's looks and her sexual appetite so I decide to let him have her all to himself for the night. I hope he lives through it. That means it is me and Dale. I take him by the hand and lead him to our room. As we leave I look back at Dave and he looks a little scared, the look in Tina's eye says he is in for the ride of his life.

Dale and I get in our room and since we are both still naked we just get in bed. Dale rolls over on his side with his back to me and I think, "How rude" but maybe that's the way he sleeps. Dale has been passive all night. I grab his shoulder and roll him on his back. I'm stroking his chest and say, "You've been very quiet all night are you sure you are ok with all this?"

He looks up at me and says, "Oh, God yes I'm loving it."

I say, "Why do I feel there is a but in there?"

He looks away and says, "I'm just a little scared."

I pull his face back to me and ask, "scared of me?" He reaches up to stroke my arm, a good sign, he says, "I think you are great but it's like this." Then he opens up and tells me the whole story.

Dale softly said, "Sandy and I were virgins when we married. After 8 years I can understand Sandy wondering what it would be like with someone else, I mean I have. That's where it probably would have stayed but when they met you guys the sexual tension must have been over powering. Sandy told me about her and John before they set me up with Tina so I knew what they had in mind."

"As you can see Tina is a very striking woman and we were enjoying each other. Every time Sandy or John came over with more drinks and the touching we both started feeling very strange. Then when John opened Tina's top and offered me her tits I knew I was sold. As soon as I touched Tina there seemed to be something in her that snap and she went wild. She scared me, still does; but what scares me most is that I don't want Sandy to be like her. I love watching Sandy with both John and Tina but I don't think I could take it if she went wild like Tina."

By now I'm stroking his cock and I reassure him that will not happen. I told him, "Sandy would have already gone off the deep end by now. Tina has some repressed things that have to work themselves out. I'll bet that with all the sex she is getting this weekend she'll be fine. Now what about you?"

He starts to look away again and I catch him and make him look at me he says, "All you girls are so sure about what you want and your husbands are so confident, I'm just not that bold or pushy."

I said, "You're shy."

Sheepishly he said, "If you want to put in simple terms......yes."

I throw the covers off and sat up in the bed and told him, "I am going to teach you to be more aggressive at least in bed. You are going to learn to ask for what you want, not just allow things to happen. Now what would you like to do to me?"