Bi-curious Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to look away again and I grabbed his face, he still looked down when he said, "I would like to make love to you."

I kissed him and sternly told him, "I make love to Dave, I fuck Tom and Sharon. Do you want to fuck me?"

He shook his head yes and said, "very much."

I grabbed his cock and was stroking it hard and fast and said, "Then tell me what you want. I won't do anything if you don't ask." I leaned down to his ear and in a much softer voice said, "you can have anything you want and I'll do anything you want except anal, all you have to do is ask. I can stroke this cock and keep you hard all night and not let you cum. You want some thing ask for it."

He is ready to exploded and I won't let him he finally yells, "I WANT TO FUCK YOU, LYNN."

I throw my legs over him and slide down on his cock and say, "All you had to do was ask. I do hope you have more request tonight." He exploded in about four strokes but the night was young.

Over the next two hours Dale learned to ask for what he wanted. It was when he grabbed the back of my head and demanded, "SUCK MY COCK, BITCH", I had to again grab the base of his cock to get his attention. I told him he could have anything he asked for but if he demanded it he would lose it all. I reminded him about Tina and told him not to let it get out of hand. We came to an understanding and by morning he was a different man. He voiced his opinions more, entered more conversations, made more request.

No one noticed except Sandy who pulled me aside and asked, "What did you do to my husband last night?"

I just smiled and said, "We talked a lot and fucked a lot."

Sandy said, "No I mean it. I've tried to get him to tell me what he wants for years but never could get him to open up. What did you do?"

I smiled and said, "I just held him at the point of cuming and wouldn't let him roll over or go to sleep until he learned to ask for what he wanted."

Sandy just shook her head saying, "I can't believe the change in him. His assertiveness is what has kept him from being promoted. Last night may have changed more than just out sex life. If he got promoted I wouldn't have to work but I'm not sure I would want to give up John's cock two to three times a week."

I told her there was more, "He opened up a lot more last night. Over this weekend he would like to see you go down on each of the guys and each of the girls. He wants to see you getting fucked by every man here. He wants to fuck you while you are going down on me and he wants you to go down on me just after he has fucked me."

Sandy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She asked, "He told you all that? He wants me to be like Tina? All he told me at diner was he wanted me to be with Dave."

I shook my head and told her, "He never told you because his greatest fear is that you would be like Tina. While Tina would do it all in one afternoon, he wants to see you over the course of time."

Sandy kissed me and said, "We'll just have to see how many of his wants we can make come true. You will help won't you?"

I just smiled and said, "What are friends for, now I want you to do me a favor. Tonight when it's time for bed I want you to choose Dave."

She gave me a hug and said, "Like you said, what are friends for?"

Most of Saturday was spent with 8 naked people in the hot tub. We played, we talked, and we all fucked. Nothing was planed it was just who happened to slip into who. There were several combinations during the day. Most of the three-way combination during the day were with two girls and one of the guys. For diner we just ordered pizza and you know Tom, one large for each of us. We had 8 large pizzas lined all the way down the bar. People were going back all night snacking on the pizzas.

About 9:30 Tom announced that it was time for Sandy and Tina's threesome. Tonight it will be Sandy with John and Dave; and Tina with Dale and Tom. Since this would be the first time the husbands could just sit back and watch their wives they decided not to do it at the same time and Sandy went first. We put the cushion on the table and Dale, Tom and Tina sat back to watch. Sharon and I took up out cameras. Sandy climbed up on the "bed" on all fours. She wanted John in her mouth so he stepped up to bring his cock to her waiting mouth. Dale leaned forward on the couch not wanting to miss anything. He watched as Sandy slowly took John's cock in her mouth and started sliding it in and out. His attention was soon brought to the other end as Dave brought his cock to her wet dripping pussy. She stopped sucking John just long enough for Dave to slowly slip his cock into her. Dale held his breath as he watched his wife with a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. When they got started again he let out a sigh and took Sandy's tit in his hand and watched her get fucked from both ends. When the guys emptied into her Dale swooped her up in his arms and kissed her deeply. He brought her back to the couch with him and now she lay across Dale, Tina and Tom. Dale continued to kiss her as Tina and Tom stroked her all over.

You know what they say about going first, Tina wants all three men while her husband watches. She has John sit in the middle of the couch and has Dale lie on his back on the makeshift bed. She climbs up and I get an excellent view of her sliding down on Dale's cock, as does John. Next I come around to the front and since Dave is not fully recovered yet she takes him in her mouth. Tom comes up behind her and Sandy stands beside him. Sandy uses the juice from her own well fucked pussy and started playing with Tina's rear passage. When it begins to open up she lubes Tom's cock with the juice dripping from her pussy. She brings Tom's cock up to Tina and we all watch as her third hole is filled. The four of them get a good rhythm going and Sandy walks back and sits on John's cock and they get their own rhythm going as they watch Tina. One by one the guys start shooting into her. First Dale in her pussy then Dave in her mouth and last Tom empties into her back side. Not until all three guys pull out of his wife does John shoot deep in Sandy's pussy.

While everyone regroups it's time for more munches so it's back to the bar and all the left over pizza. Sharon pulls the name for tonight's sleeping companion and it's me and I also choose John. This is John's second night to share the big big bed. True to her word Sandy picks Dave for her partner which leaves Dale and Tina. It felt good to be back in the big big bed with Sharon and Tom yet it was strange sharing it with John. John turned out to be as pleasant to sleep with as he was to fuck. Sharon and I would cuddle like we always do and he would cuddle right behind me stroking both of us. It was enjoyable sleeping with Sharon again and as with Dave, Sharon and I each got fucked side by side before going to sleep. Dave told me the next morning that he and Sandy had a very enjoyable slow soft relaxing time together. Nothing wild or crazy just one slow easy fuck and fell asleep cuddled together.

Sunday was a fun playful day. We all made use of the game room, the big screen, the hot tub, all the amenities. I, myself, got fucked by all four guys during the day. Dave and I were fucking in the hot tub as Sharon and Sandy were being fucked by their husbands. Dale and I got together in front of the big screen watching Sandy's threesome from the night before. Tom got me on the pool table and John and I got together out by the pool on the lounge chair. All the girls got similar treatments during the day. It was around 3:00 when Tina decided to take on all four guys. She lay on the table with the cushion and had Tom in her mouth and Dave in her pussy. She also had Dale and John in each hand. Dale and John came on her tits and belly while Tom and Dave came deep in her. They all rotated and the guys that came on her were now cuming in her and the guys that came in her were now cuming on her.

When we saw Tina take the four guys on we knew they would be going for a while so Sharon took Sandy and myself up to the bedroom for some girl time. The three of us snuggled and kissed and licked each other. We all giggled and laughed like school girls as we ate each other. We ended up with all three of us in a daisy chain, I was eating Sandy who was eating Sharon who was eating me. We all came about three times before we fell on the bed laughing and hugging. We went back down stairs just as the last two were pumping into Tina. As we stood around her she just smiled. She had four loads in her and on her. She rubbed the juices over her body and laughingly asked, "Do any of you think you can tell which is your husbands?"

We were all getting hungry, funny how sex will do that. This time Tom ordered a 6' sub and when it got there we laid it out on the bar. Tina got on the bar and had John put 7 pieces of the sub on her body. Starting with her tits and down to her pussy. We all started eating our way down to her body then sat back and devoured the rest of the sub. I don't know which was most exciting, eating off her body or watching the others.

Tom was about to announce the coupling for the night when Sharon and I stopped him. Sharon said, "Tonight is our night and Lynn and I have talked for some time now about a combination we want to try."

We led the way over to the makeshift bed and I lay on my back. Sharon got on top of me in a 69. We started eating each other and everyone was watching. I told Dave to come around to where I was eating Sharon then I told him, "I want you to fuck her as I eat her." Sharon said the same thing to Tom, that she wanted him to fuck me as she ate me. Sharon and I each had an up close look as our husbands entered the other one. I was licking my best friend and my husbands cock as he pushed in and out of her and Sharon was doing the same. The four of us were all connected for the first time at the same time. For Tom and Dave it was like fucking the same woman from both ends but both of them fucking her pussy. They didn't last long and after they pulled out from us Sharon and I continued to eat each other.

Sharon rolled off me and Tom caught her. Dave came by my head and was kissing me. This was our last night together and it was finally Tina's turn in the big big bed. She surprised everyone by picking her husband John to join her. John has been the invited guest every night. As they all went off to bed that left Sandy and I with our husbands. We decided to all share one of the king size beds. Sandy and I snuggled in the middle like Sharon and I normally do and our husbands lay behind us. Sandy and I were kissing and I reached down to play with her pussy and found Dale's cock sliding in and out of her. She reached down and found me in the same condition. That's how we fell asleep, holding each other's pussy feeling our husbands fucking us.

In the morning Sandy and I switched places. The guys were amazingly hard and it didn't take much to guide their cocks into us. They woke up thinking they were fucking their wife. Dale leaned up to look over my shoulder expecting to see me and saw his wife smiling back at him. That's when he realized it was not Sandy he was fucking. When Dave finally came in Sandy she lay on her back to kiss him. It wasn't until then that found out it was not me he just fucked.

We were all having trouble with breakfast. We all knew our time together was short and no one wanted it to end. One of the guys came up behind Tina and rubbed his cock up and down her ass, all weekend this would signal Tina who would automatically open her legs bend over and not even look to see who was entering her. This morning she turned and took his cock in her hand and said, "Not right now, maybe after breakfast." Yahoo!!! Tina was in control. She is still a slut but now she was one of us.

We decided on one last all out group fuck. All the girls got on the table in a daisy chain. The guys watched us for a while then our husbands came up and started fucking us as we ate each other. The guys would take a few strokes then rotate to the next woman. When one of them came he was out and the rest kept rotating till all four had cum in one of us. I considered it a compliment that I got the first load, Dale, and the last load, Tom. We finally bid a fond goodbye to our mountain group but not before asking the girls to join Sharon and I on our first all girl trip next month for Sharon's birthday. They both accepted with out hesitation. Four horny over sexed bi women alone for a week in LA, what a week that is going to be.