Bi-curious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry and Dick had to leave but Ursula and Jason stayed for another drink before they also left. The four of us were up for hours laughing and joking. The bed in the living room was quite a mess so we went into one of the bedrooms and all snuggled in together for another warm cozy night's sleep.

Next morning we all wanted to just snuggle but we were all too excited about the day's activities. Sharon was really looking forward to spending the day with Ursula, not only the spa treatment but just to spend some alone time with her. Sandy, Tina and I were trying to figure out what to wear. I guess it didn't mater since we were going to be shooting nudes anyway but we all wanted to tease Larry first.

Larry came to pick us up about 10:00. It was warm and there was a breeze blowing in off the ocean. He said it was a bit of a walk, that it would take about 20-30 minutes. The four of us headed out and the wind was flipping our skirts which pleased Larry a lot. We passed the camera around so we all had pictures with Larry and our skirts blowing in the wind. Tina wore the same top from last night and in the light of day she might as well not worn anything, but I guess she was legal.

We got to the spot and it was beautiful. We were behind the dunes and there were some rocks for us to play on. We all played with our skirts flipping and flashing. Then we all started slowly undressing being very playful with each piece of clothing. Larry was snapping pictures like mad. He shot us one at a time then all together until we were all nude. I took the camera and Sandy and Tina decided that if we were nude then Larry would be too. I got some great pictures as they playfully stripped Larry.

Larry started posing us on the rocks and in the sand. He got some very good art type photos of each of us and then several of us all together. Sandy and I were sitting back to back in the sand and Tina was standing over us. It made a nice picture but I was getting hot and it wasn't from the sun, it was watching that bouncing cock. It stayed hard from the time the girls undressed him. I told Sandy, "You girls have had that cock now it is my turn. Go get the camera from Larry I want all this captured and I'll e-mail Dave tonight and let him see what a good time we are having. I want pictures of him in my mouth, I want pictures of him fucking me in the sand. God I'm so hot I just want him right now."

Sandy went to get the camera and said something to Larry. He got this big grin on his face and started coming toward me. Sandy had Tina get the camcorder. While they were getting ready I got up brushed off the sand and was sitting on the blanket. Larry came over to me cock in hand. He rubbed his cock all around my mouth. I tried to catch it with my tongue but he just kept teasing me. I finally just grabbed his cock and shoved it in my mouth. He tasted every bit as good as he looked. I couldn't get enough of him. I drank down every drop of him. He pushed me on my back and licked and kissed and sucked his way down to my pussy. The moment his mouth touched my clit I started cuming. Soon he was hard again and he picked up my legs and pulled them apart like a wishbone, his cock was at the entrance to my pussy. I reached down and guided him into me. He started sliding in and out of me very slowly then picked up the pace until he was slamming into me and I was screaming for him to fuck me harder. He gave one last lunge and I could feel his cock pumping into me. He released my legs and I fell spent on the blanket.

We were soon joined by Sandy and Tina who seemed as spent as I was. We just lay there a while and I started stroking Tina's cute little body. I just love playing with Tina's body and her cute little pussy. Sandy was kissing Larry and stroking his cock back to life. I rolled over and went down on Tina as Sandy took Larry in her mouth. Sandy had Larry get on his back and she started riding him. I got off the blanket and picked up the camera. Tina rolled over and brought her pussy to Larry's mouth. I got some great pictures of the three of them together before Larry shot deep in Sandy's pussy.

Larry had to get ready for his shift so we walked back to the hotel. He kissed us all goodbye and we went up to the room. Sandy and Tina took a shower together and started getting ready for diner. I was just coming out of the shower when Sharon came back. I was sitting on the couch in my robe with my hair in a towel. Sharon came out dressed the same and sat next to me. While she was in the shower I e-mailed Dave the picture of me sucking Larry and the one of him fucking me. I also send him a picture of the three of them together. Sharon and I decided to forgo diner and just get something in the room. Sandy and Tina were dressed and left. Sharon lay back against me and I held her like Dave has done so many times with me. We weren't naked or aroused it just felt good to lay there holding each other. Sharon told me about her day at the spa.

Sharon said that when she got to the spa Ursula was dressed in her tube top and shorts just like I described. Ursula came running over and hugged her like old friends even though they had just met the night before. Ursula led her to the locker room and as Ursula pull her top down and whipped it off with her shorts Sharon noticed just how perfect her body was. Ursula brought her back to reality when she slapped her ass and said, "Get undressed, people will start to talk." Sharon looked around and there were several other women getting dressed. She quickly took off her clothes and wrapped herself in the towel.

When they entered the sauna they both decided that the towels were not needed and lay them out on the benches. Ursula was on the bench above Sharon. Sharon was stroking Ursula's thigh and Ursula was running her fingers through Sharon's hair. They talked about a lot of things mostly Tom. Ursula told Sharon how it started as a joke but the more they joked about it the more she wanted Tom in bed. Sharon reached up and stroked Ursula's tit and let her hand slide down her body and said that she doesn't see a problem with that next tine Tom comes to the coast. Ursula stroked Sharon's cheek and said, "I hope you can come with him." Then Ursula held Sharon's face looking into her eyes and said, "I never thought I would make love to his wife before I got him in bed. Even though last night was the first time I have ever done anything with another woman, it seemed so right, so beautiful, so natural."

Sharon said that she pushed Ursula back on the bench and held her tits and kissed each nipple then looked her in the eyes and said, "Now it is time to return the favor." She slid down Ursula's body and opened her legs and went down on her right there in the sauna. After a couple fist clinching orgasms Ursula said that they better get started that they have a full day.

All through the manicure and pedicure and the facial there was a lot of extra touching and little smiles that no one else picked up on. Then came the full body "complete" massage. Ursula was standing in front of the table massaging Sharon's upper back she had put her "uniform" back on. Sharon remembered thinking that if she didn't have her shorts on she would be looking right at her pussy. Just then Sharon felt another pair of very knowing hands on her back. Ursula backed off and sat in a chair in front of her. Sharon looked and there was Jason, stark naked finishing her massage. She reached down to stroke Jason's cock but he put her arm back on the table and said, "Not yet." He had Sharon roll over to massage the front. Again Sharon reached for his cock but he put her arm back on the table and again said, "Not yet." He paid particular attention to her tits and even kissed each one. Finally he performed the "yoni" massage. Come to find out that I was the only one Ursula has ever done that to. She is always the receiver from Jason. The last thing Jason did was to pull Sharon to the end of the table and shove his cock into her very wet pussy. While he was fucking her Ursula came up next to them and stroked Sharon's tits and leaned down to kiss her.

Just about then Sandy and Tina were coming back from diner. They were very worked up over teasing Larry and showing him the pictures, the ones of he and I together then the ones of the three of them. He was unable to come back to the room so the girls would have to satisfy each other. It was obvious that they were not ready for bed so Sharon and I went into one bedroom dropped our robes and towels and climbed into bed. We snuggled together and fell asleep to the sounds of two women laughing and giggling and making love in the next room.

Next morning Sandy was getting ready for her day at the spa. Neither Sharon nor I had given her any real idea what to expect except the normal beauty treatment. She saw us lying in bed and asked, "Are you going to stay in bed all day?" Then like a kid getting in bed with mom and dad, Tina came running into our room naked. She flew through the air and Sharon and I pulled down the covers. She landed on her back between us. We pulled the covers over her and all three of us rolled over on our sides watching Sandy get ready. Tina smiled real big, snuggled up behind Sharon cupping her big tits in her little hands and said, "With any luck we'll still be right here when you get back."

Sandy came in and kissed each of us goodbye and said, "Now you kids have fun."

Sharon and I looked at each other and smiled, then Sharon said, "We will and we know that you will." Sandy looked somewhat confused and blew us a kiss and left.

We did spend much of the day in bed together. Sharon and I were both enjoying some time alone with Tina. She has such a cute little body I just love playing with her. I am always amazed that her tiny little mouth and pussy can take such a big cock. So far Larry is the biggest at about 10" and very thick but she takes him either way with no problem. We just talked and played in bed till there was a knock on the door at around 1:00, it was Dick. Sharon went to answer the door and didn't even put on a robe. We hadn't seen or heard from Dick since Monday night. He seemed very embarrassed but Sharon got him to come in and sit down. Tina and I walked in from the bedroom both still naked. He started to say something about never getting that carried away with someone he had just met before. With three naked women around him his cock started to grow noticeably. Sharon stroked his cock and said, "Did you come to apologize or are you looking for more of the same?"

He was surrounded with naked women now and we all started stripping him. Sharon asked, "Most guys want two women, what are you going to do with three?"

We got his pants off and sat him on the couch. I pulled his face to mine to kiss him and his hands went to my naked tits. Sharon was on the couch on the other side stroking his cock and Tina was on the floor in front of him with his cock in her mouth as Sharon stroked it. He started kissing and sucking on my tits and I slid up the couch so his head dropped into my pussy. Sharon climbed up on the couch on his other side and pulled him around so he was now licking her pussy as Tina took over his cock. Dick had his hand in my pussy gripping me as he was licking Sharon. Tina lay back on the coffee table and put her legs around Dick's head forcing him to look at her. She pulled his cock to her pussy. As he slid into Tina's pussy he was gripping both mine and Sharon's pussys. He was doing a very good job of getting all three of us off when Sandy walked in the door. He froze and all three of us made him keep going.

Sandy walked over so she was standing over Tina's head. She said, as she pulled her top down, "I see you all got out of bed." Then shoving Dick's head between her tits said, "I hope you're coming back tomorrow for my turn." Just then he shot deep in Tina's pussy and Sharon and I both went over the edge. That's a picture I wish I could send to Dave and Tom, Dick with all four of us.

Tina and Sandy went to take a shower together and Sharon and I stayed to talk with Dick. Dick is in his early 50's and lost his wife to cancer about three years ago. He hasn't had much sexual contact since then which is why he was so wild with us. He didn't have a problem fucking the three of us but still had issues with fucking his friend's wife. I left Sharon and Dick to talk it out and went to take a shower. Each bedroom has it's own shower and when I stepped out I found that Sharon and Dick had found a way to resolve his problem. Sharon was on the bed on the phone talking to Tom as Dick was fucking her. All I could hear was her side of the conversation.

Yes, honey he is fucking me right now.

I wish you could be here too, I want you to see his cock slide in and out of me.

Oh yes it does feel good, very good

Just then the flash went off and Sharon looked at me surprised. I told her to tell Tom to check his e-mail. I went to the lap-top and down loaded the picture and by the time Sharon was moaning in the phone, "Oh God yes. He is cuming in me. I can feel him pumping into me, Tom had the picture of his friend fucking his wife.

We were planing a night in with the girls. It was mid-week and we were going to call our husbands but Sharon's call changed things. Over diner we invited Larry to come back to the room and fuck us as we called our husbands. He wasn't too sure about that but by the end of diner he had agreed. I'm sure that the four of us stroking him and teasing him and flashing him had something to do with his deciding to accept our invitation.

We waited till Larry got off and all went up to the room together. In the elevator Larry was playing with all of us he was so excited from the teasing and I think he was very turned on about what he was about to do. When we got in the room bouncy little Tina had to go first. As she was getting John on the phone we all stripped Larry. I went down on him to make sure he was hard enough, there really wasn't any need but I wanted him in my mouth. Tina got John at work and we sent Larry into the bedroom. This was a private time with just our husbands so we let each go off alone. You could just barely hear one half of the conversation, that is until each of us started cuming then you could hear it very well. I was trying to picture poor John trying to serve drinks and listen to his wife being fucked at the same time. It is a good thing that the bar is not busy on Wed nights.

Next up was Sandy, she got Dale at home and this time it was Sharon sucking Larry back to attention. Sandy was making small talk then said, "I'm watching Sharon suck our waiter to get him hard enough to fuck me. I wish you could be here too. He is just about ready, oh yes he is big. The biggest one I've ever had. Here he comes, oh God it feels good."

That's when Sharon came out of the bedroom and closed the door. She smiled wiped her lips and said, "Mission accomplished."

Finally it was my turn and I called home and Dave wasn't there. I called over to Tom's and he was there with Tom. This is the first conversation I was able to hear both sides.

Lynn: "High babe, what are you doing over at Tom's?"

Dave: "I came to pick up Scott. Tom has been taking him to the stable after school, which gave me some time to play in my work shop. When I got here he told me about Sharon's call and I wanted to be here when you called. I knew if you didn't get me at home you'd call here.

Lynn: "I miss you, I miss you both. I can't wait to get both your cocks again."

Dave: "Seems like you're ok there. Are you with Dick now?"

Lynn: "No Dick had to leave but he'll be back tomorrow. Did you get the pictures I sent you of me on the beach?"

Dave: "Yes I did. I printed them out so I could show them to Tom. We have them here on the bar."

Lynn: "Well, that is Larry. He has been our waiter and as you can see the service has been excellent. It's his cock I'm stroking now to get him hard enough to fuck me. It might take some time he already fucked Sandy and Tina while they called their husbands.

Dave: "If anyone can get him hard again you can, I just wish I could watch."

Lynn: "I think this is going to take more than my hand. Tell me all the things you want me to do to Larry while I see if I can get him hard with my mouth."

Larry holds the phone to my ear as I take him in my mouth and start sucking him. Dave is saying all kinds of things to me. I push the phone up for Larry to hear as Dave keeps saying that he wants me to suck him nice and hard so he can fuck my wet pussy. What ever he is saying it is working and Larry is rock hard. I guess hearing my husband talk about all the things he wants me to do Larry is something he has not experienced. I take the phone back and say, "Thanks babe, I had Larry listen to what you were saying and what ever it was it did the trick. He is rock hard and ready.

Dave: "I'm going to put you on speaker so Tom can hear to ok? Now tell us everything in detail."

Lynn: "That's fine baby. I love the thought that both of you are jacking off listening to me getting fucked.

Dave: "How did you know, never mind just talk to us.

Lynn: "His cock is at the entrance to my pussy. He is teasing me rubbing it up and down my slit. Now he is shoving the tip into me. He is mashing my tits as he slowly shoves his big cock into me. Now he is all the way in and is just holding it there. It feels so good. I feel so full. He is pulling it in and out now very slowly. I can feel my orgasm starting to build. He is picking up the pace now and is slamming into me. Can you hear him banging my pussy? Oh, God, I'm cuming, I'm cuming. Oh now he is cuming. I can feel him pumping into my pussy. His load is so big he is still pumping in me. Oh God I'm going to cum again. Oh God I feel so warm. Larry is laying on top of me with his cock still in me. Ooooh no, he is pulling out. My pussy feels so empty. I wish you two were here to fill me again. I love you babe and I can't wait to be with you Saturday. I've got to go now so I can clean up. I love you."

Dave: "I love you too babe and Tom and I have a couple messes to clean up ourselves. I'll see you Saturday, enjoy the rest of your vacation. From the sound of it I know you will. Love ya babe, bye."

By the time I came out of the bedroom Larry had already left and it was just us girls. We sat up for a while talking. We all told what it was like fucking someone with our husbands on the phone and we all decided that we want to do that more often. We just pulled out the sofa bed and all went to sleep together.

Thursday morning and it is Tina's turn at the spa. It doesn't open till 9:00 but she was up at 6:00 and made sure we were all up. She had each of us tell her about our time at the spa. Mine wasn't much to tell since it was the first any of us had even met Ursula. Sharon told her that the sauna was the best time for just the two of them. Tina was very excited about starting the day naked with Ursula. When Sharon told Tina that she went down on Ursula right in the sauna I thought she would go crazy. I have never seen anyone so bouncy when they get excited. She reminds me of Scott at Christmas when he was about 5.

Sandy walked in on the three of us with Dick so she hadn't really told her story to anyone yet. She hadn't seen Ursula since Monday night but as soon as she walked in Ursula came running over and hugged her. Ursula led her to the locker room and they changed for the sauna. Once they were alone in the sauna Ursula wasted no time in letting Sandy know she wanted her. Ursula and I bonded more since we were the first to meet but for some reason she was very attracted to Sandy. Ursula just went right after Sandy and started licking her. Sandy was surprised but very flattered and more than willing. She was also more than willing to return the favor so she and Ursula were in a 69 right in the sauna. They stayed much longer than they should have in the sauna. The rest of the beauty treatment was very touchy like with Sharon. Then came the full "complete" body massage. None of us told Tina about the yoni massage or that Jason would give the body massage then fuck her. We wanted to leave something as a surprise.