Bi-curious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was time for Tina to leave and we all felt we able to relax now. Spending time with Sandy was different than with Tina. First we have known her longer and shared more. Then Sandy is a totally different type of person than Tina. We really enjoyed our time with her. We did get some very loving sex in before Dick showed up right at 1:00. This time Dick made no pretenses. He came in and took each one of us and kissed us and played around then went to the next. He was a much different person also. He was stripping and we all sat around naked while he would play with first this one then that one. Each of us went down on him and he in turn went down on each of us. I was able to get him off in my mouth which I enjoy very much and Sharon took a load of his in her mouth. When it came to fucking he deposited his load in Sandy. That's when Tina came in. it was much the same scene from the day before except Sharon and I were on the coffee table with his hands grabbing our pussys and Sandy was on the couch getting fucked.

Tina walked in and said, "Copy cat." Then just walked over climbed up on the couch and offered her freshly fucked pussy to either Sandy or Dick. She didn't care which. It was Dick that took advantage of it so here again Dick has all four women at one time.

I was amazed but this guy got all four of us off, two with his hands, one with his mouth and one with his cock. If I hadn't been one of the four I would not have believed it. After a short rest and a relaxing drink Dick had to leave but promised to be there for Sharon's party tomorrow night at 6:00. After he left the four of us just looked at each other like, did that just happen? We all took showers together but for a change Tina and I showered together and Sandy and Sharon together.

We were just sitting down to diner when Ursula and Jason came in and asked if they could join us. We all very happily said yes. We were having such a wonderful time with Tina today and she reminded us that we haven't gotten together with all of you since Monday night. She invited us to join you for diner and whatever, do you mind?

Sharon said, "Diner is on us and as for whatever I don't think anyone here would object.

Ursula shifted the subject saying, "Not only did we want to see you guys but we need to talk about tomorrow. With all four of you coming in I can't or we can't give the personal service that you've been getting."

Sharon just smiled and said, "We'll just play it by ear and have a fun day. You two are coming to the party tomorrow night right?"

Ursula got all excited and said, "We wouldn't miss it."

Sharon took Ursula's hand and said, "Fine there will be plenty of sex at the party so tomorrow we'll just have a fun day and probably a lot of teasing."

Over diner we all said how much we enjoyed our time with Ursula at the spa. We each told our favorite part and somewhere over diner it dawned on me. I said, "This week I have sent picture to Dave of Larry fucking me and Sandy and Tina, I sent him pictures of Dick fucking Sharon but I never sent him any pictures of you two."

Ursula looked at Jason and said, "That's part of the reason we came tonight. While talking with Tina today we realized that Jason has fucked each one of you but the night you two got together, well things got out of hand and went all over the place." We all laughed. Then she continued, "When you came to the spa we had just met and I had never done anything with another woman. Since then I have been with Sharon, Sandy and Tina, either giving or receiving or both. I want to correct that tonight. I want you. Tomorrow night is Sharon's party and we didn't want to take anything away from that so tonight is the night. Jason and I both want to be with you, if that is ok with everyone else?"

All three girls said, "That's fine."

Then Tina added, "We would love to watch the three of you together, our own private porno. I'm sure we can get some good pictures for you to send to Dave."

As we headed up to our room after diner I felt very special. We got in the room and Sandy grabbed the camcorder and Tina got the digital. Sharon just cuddled up in the chair to watch. I suddenly went from being special to being on display for tonight's entertainment. I like to show off and the pictures were for my husband. I have been jealous of the girls when they come back with their stories of the spa and now it's my turn and I wanted both of them in the worst way, so now I felt special again.

Ursula and I started to undress each other, I was only wearing a light sun dress so when she unzipped it and it fell to the floor I was naked. Ursula was wearing a shear white top with puffy sleeves. She wore a vest over it and no one could see her tits unless you sat right in front of her, which I did all during diner. I sat there watching those luscious tits and I know she would look at me and bounce them and smile. She wore a short navy blue pleated skirt. I soon found out that she was wearing nothing under it either. Once we were both naked we embraced and stroked each other's body and kissed each other deeply. We turned our attention to Jason and soon had him naked as well.

The three of us had all but forgotten about the other three women in the room. Ursula lay on the coffee table and brought my dripping pussy to her waiting mouth as I took her husband's cock in my mouth. Ursula had brought me to several orgasms and I knew Jason was about to cum and I wanted him in me. I got up turned around and lay across Ursula in a 69 and Jason came up behind me. At first he rubbed his cock up and down my slit teasing me. Ursula opened my pussy with one hand and guided Jason's cock into me with the other. I felt him slide his cock slowly all the way into me and I buried my face in Ursula's pussy and started eating her like my life depended on it. Ursula and I both had been cuming since Jason entered me and soon he erupted deep in my pussy and I could feel him pumping and Ursula could see him pumping into me.

We rolled off each other and once again became aware that we were not only being watched but photographed. As I looked around I noticed that the other women were also naked now. Ursula and I fell back on the couch and Jason was sitting in the chair. The others had gotten so work up watching us they had to join in. Before I knew it Sharon was taking Jason's cock in her mouth and Tina was lapping at my pussy and Sandy was going down on Ursula. Sharon got Jason hard again and asked who wanted a nice hard cock.

Surprisingly what we all wanted was to see "Barbie and Ken" together. We pulled out the sofa bed and all back away. Ursula and Jason got on the bed. They seemed nervous at first like two people doing it for the first time. I whispered in Ursula's ear, "You've been fucking him for years, we just want to watch." That seemed to be all she needed and went after Jason as though there was no one there. I have watched people fuck before on film and in person but this was the most fantastic I've ever watched and thank God, Sandy got it all on tape.

Ursula's face was buried in the bed as Jason slammed into her from behind. He gave one last thrust and came deep in his wife's pussy then they both fell to the bed. They seemed a little embarrassed that they got so carried away with each other. The four of us jumped on the bed hugging them and kissing them and telling them how fantastic it was. After they rested a while Ursula said they had to leave to get ready for work tomorrow. Sadly we watched them get dressed and with kisses all around Ursula said she would see all of us at the spa in a few hours.

After they left I picked out a picture that showed Ursula's looks and body, one of her going down on me and one with Jason fucking me. I also added a picture of just the two of them with a note, "You have got to meet these two, you'll love them. I can't wait to see you fucking Ursula." I e-mailed the pictures to Dave and climbed in bed with Sharon.

Next day all four of us show up at the spa and there was Ursula, all smiles and in that sexy uniform. We all put our clothes in the lockers and headed for the sauna. We all sat around naked talking about everything we had done that week and telling Ursula how much we were going to miss her and Jason. Ursula said, "I'm feeling a little left out."

Sharon asked, "How so?"

Ursula said, "Well you have all had my husband at lest once and I haven't even met your husbands yet. When do I get my turn?"

I was the first to speak up and stroking her leg I said, "I hope it is very soon. I can't wait to see you with Dave. He is going to love you." The other three all agreed. Ursula had given us so much and we all wanted to give her all we had.

The rest of the day was just a fun time. We got silly pictures of each of us getting our hair done, getting our nails done. There was some flashing and teasing even Ursula got into it. When it came time for the massage Sharon and I spent some time in the hot tub while Ursula and Jason gave Sandy and Tina their massage, then we changed places. Then it was time to leave and we told them we would see them at 6:00 for the party.

We got back to the room and started getting ready for the party. Tina, little Miss Homemaker, made munches for the party. She said, "You know how sex makes you hungry."

We all took our showers and got dressed if you call a very short see-through nightie with matching panties getting dressed. The only one that was fully dressed was Sharon. She had on heals, thigh highs, a long full skirt and panties. She also wore a bra and a blouse with a blazer. When the guys start to strip her she wants it to be a long slow sensual time.

Larry was the first to arrive having taken the night off work to be at the party. Ursula and Jason were next. She had on a cute little short skirt and her top was not as shear as last night but when the light caught it just right you could see her braless tits. Since Sharon wasn't using it I took Ursula into the bedroom and gave her Sharon's nightie to wear so she would be like the rest of us.

Tonight was for Sharon to spend with all three men. It was her goal to get each one to cum twice, once in her mouth and once in her pussy. After she had her way with the guys it was free for all. Anyone could do anything with anyone they wished. Dick was the last to arrive just at 6:00. We sat and had a drink and just as I said that it was time for the birthday girl to get into her birthday suit the phone rang. It was Tom. I gave Sharon the phone and her side of the conversation went like this:

Hi, honey

Thank you

Yes they are. As a mater of fact they are stripping me as we speak.

The trip out here was enough of a gift you don't need to do anything else.

You've got to be kidding, really?

Do they know?

I love you, you're the best husband any woman could want.

Well honey, they have me down to my thigh-highs and heels. Just a minute Tom, girls why don't you get these guys naked for me. Ok baby, I miss you

I can't wait either this is going to be great

You'll have everything ready?

Great

Well I have three naked men coming after me. Two are going for my tits and your friend Dick is headed for my pussy so I guess I'd better go now

Ok baby, we'll see you at the airport, I love you.

The guys pick Sharon up and lay her on the pillows on the coffee table. Jason and Larry are on either side of her and she takes Larry in her mouth while she strokes Jason. Like she said Dick is headed right for her pussy and starts eating her. I had the camcorder going because I know Tom will want to see this. Sandy was shooting stills with the digital. Bouncy Tina along with Ursula were acting as cheerleaders. Sharon would alternate between Jason and Larry sucking one and stroking the other. She told Dick that she wanted him in her so he got up and brought his cock to her pussy. Tina and Ursula were cheering him on.

Sharon could feel that Jason was on the verge so she concentrated on him until he shot the first load of the night in her mouth. Dick was picking up the pace and was soon the second to lose his load in her pussy. She went after Larry and he was helpless and shot his load as well. Wiping her lips Sharon said, "well that's one round."

Jason was starting to grow again and with Ursula's help he shoved his cock in Sharon's pussy to start round two. She was stroking both Dick and Larry. She wanted Larry ready when Jason finished and she was getting Dick ready to cum in her mouth.

Ursula was cheering her husband on saying, "Go for it. Fuck her. Give it to her. Fuck her hard like you do me." With his wife's encouragement Jason was soon adding his load to Dick's. Sharon had managed to get Larry hard and as soon as Jason pulled out she told Larry to take his place. There was nothing soft about Larry's fucking Sharon. He started balls deep and just pounded away at her and was shooting long before she could get Dick off.

Sharon was stroking and licking Dick's cock and told Ursula, "One of the things we enjoy most, and you'll see that when you come to visit, is eating out the woman that our husband just fucked. I know there are three loads in there but you are more than welcome."

Ursula didn't have to be asked twice she went right for Sharon's pussy while Sharon did all she could to get that last load which she finally did. Ursula was still going to town on her pussy so Sharon just lay back well fucked and well fed and just enjoyed herself.

Finally Ursula stopped and saw that everyone was sitting around just watching her. She started to laugh which set off everyone.

I came over to Dick and said, "You know I'm a little hurt."

He looked at me and said, "Why?"

I looked real sheepishly and said, "Because I'm the only one you haven't fucked this week."

He thought for a minute and said, "You know, you're right. He swooped me up and carried me to the bedroom saying, "we'll have to rectify that right now."

Dick sat me on the edge of the bed and went right down on me. I lay back on the bed and he was soon bringing me to one orgasm after another. I sat up and pulled him up off my pussy. His cock was right in front of me and I wanted to give him the pleasure he had just given me. I took his cock in my mouth and was giving him the best blowjob I know how to give. I felt he was on the edge and didn't know if he had two more loads in him and I wanted him in my pussy. I scooted up on the bed pulling him with me. He knew what I wanted and picked me up and put me in the center of the bed. He brought his cock to my pussy and teased me with it. I grabbed his ass and shoved his cock balls deep in me. He stayed there for a moment then started pumping in and out. It didn't take long for him to start slamming into me and with one last push emptied his third load deep in my pussy. I tried to get him hard enough to cum in my mouth but that just wasn't going to happen.

When we went back in the living room, Larry had already left and Dick started getting dressed. He told us how much he had enjoyed this week and made us promise that if we come back to the coast to call him. As he was going out the door he added, "even if you are just passing through to somewhere else, call me. I'm the boss I can take a couple hours off if I want to." We all laughed and promised that we would.

We sat around talking with Ursula and Jason. We were all naked by now, I don't know what went on while Dick and I were in the bedroom, but everyone was naked. Ursula said that they would have to leave to and Sharon said, "You two are not going anywhere. Tom has arranged it so you are flying back with us tomorrow. You'll stay here tonight and all of us are on the same flight, even Sandy and Tina. We are all going to Kelly's Bar for my first annual birthday orgy. That was the big surprise Tom had for me when he called. You will get to meet and I'm sure get to fuck our husbands this weekend."

None of us could believe it and decided we better get some sleep before our flight. Six naked people cuddled up on the sofa bed and we finally got to sleep.