Bi-curious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt she had removed all the negative energy she pulled my knees up and sat between them just as Jason had done to Ursula. She had her hand on my belly and ask, "May I enter your yoni?"

With great pleasure I answered, "Please do."

She slowly slid her middle finger in to me like she had never seen a pussy before. I could feel her inside me and she bent her finger forward and was feeling the walls of my pussy. She got this shocked look on her face and screamed, "I found it!" She took my hand and shoved it into her own pussy and I bent my finger as she had done. When I felt the ripples of the G-spot Sharon jumped. She smiled and said, "I see you found it to." She pushed my hand away from her and said, "This is just for you, my time is next."

She was massaging my yoni and had her hand between my tits on the heart chakra like she had seen Jason do. She was varying the pressure, softer then harder, then she played with the stroke. It was all feeling very good, the she put her thumb on my clit and pinched between my clit and my G-spot the intensity was so great I thought I would come up off the bed. It was everything Ursula said it would be. I did have flashbacks of many childhood events but none sexual since I didn't have any to remember. There were also many sexual flashbacks that just made me feel warm and loving. When I came down from that last orgasm Sharon came up beside me and held me close. She kissed me and said, "I don't have to ask how it was your face and body told me everything.

We lay there holding each other for what seemed like hours. I told Sharon that it was much different than when Ursula did it to me that first day. She and I had just met and didn't know each other very well. I was not able to relax and enjoy it like I could with her. With Sharon we were so much closer. It was more loving and caring, I know this is what Ursula was talking about in her e-mail. I felt so loved and content that the only thing I wanted to do was return the feelings I was having to Sharon.


I rolled Sharon on her back on straddled her. I took the oil in my hands and said, "Now it is your turn." I started at her shoulders and worked my way down on to her tits. I massaged her arms and skipping her pussy went down her legs and back up. I pulled her knees up as she had done to me. I folded my hands and bowed and asked, "May I enter your yoni?"

She grabbed my hand and shoved it into her pussy and said, "Oh, God yes!"

Since I'd already found her G-spot once I went right to it. I did everything to her that she did to me. I was rubbing back and forth on her G-spot and took my thumb and started going back and forth on her clit and she was on the brink of tears. I started going in circles, first inside then outside and I thought she would go mad. Then I did as she had done to me and pinched the G-spot and her clit together, she did come up off the bed, about a foot. She just stayed like that till I released her and she fell back to the bed and all but passed out. I came up next to her and kissing her said, "I think you liked that." She just grabbed my head and started kissing me deeply and wouldn't let go.

This became our Saturday morning ritual. Tom would take Dave to play golf and if Scott was with us Tom would take him to the stables. Either way they would not be back before noon and we have taught them to always call before heading home. At first we would each do each other but then decided that it was too rushed. Now we each take a turn receiving and the next Saturday we would switch.

Ursula's next e-mail shocked us both. It seems there is a ritual like the yoni massage for the guys. There is a lot more to it than just getting the guys off, in fact the whole thing is to not get the guys off at all. Ursula was saying that by redirecting their sexual energy men can have a full body orgasm like women and can ever become multi-orgasmic. The guys are going to love that but we'll let Ursula, or better yet Jason explain the part about not cumming. She also told us about the men's G-spot located just behind their balls. There was a picture of Ursula holding Jason's ball up and showing his G-spot. It is about the size of a quarter. I don't think Larry was looking forward to that shot. Sharon and I had to find our husband's G-spot and of course the G-spot of the other's husband. The guys must have thought we were trying to play with their ass and just weren't very good at it. There was a definite response and we just looked at each other and laughed. We didn't say anything and decided to wait until Dave and I went to visit Ursula and Jason to tell the rest.

Our trip was only about two weeks away and Ursula's last e-mail on Tantra was more of a summary. She explained the difference between gourmet sex and regular sex and the need for both. She ended her e-mail with, "This is gourmet sex." Then sent all new picture but of the same thing she had been sending for the last 6-8 weeks.

About a week before we were to leave I got an e-mail that just said:

Looking forward to seeing you and sharing our Tantra with you.

Love and kisses,

Ursula and Jason (then there was a long space and the next line read)

And sharing some good hard regular sex!

Then there were picture of Ursula and Jason in every kind of position and I was thinking that Larry must be loving this. Then there were pictures of the three of them together. I don't know if they used a timer or found someone to shoot them but now there was a whole new set of combinations. She had Jason in her mouth while Larry fucked her then the other way around. She had both cocks in her mouth at once. I mean every possible thing you could think of and at the end was a P.S. Larry ask to see you when you come out. Dave got the same e-mail I did and just said, "I don't see a problem with that, When you sent me the pictures of you two I said I wish I could see it, now I will."

On Saturday the week before we were leaving I got two packages in the mail. They were both video tapes, one from Ursula and one from Sandy. We decided to watch Sandy's that night and save Ursula's till Friday before we left. We all sat around in the bar watching the big screen. The tape was about their nudist weekend at the cabin. Most of it was just your typical home movie except they were all nude. There was Sandy and Tina in the kitchen cooking naked and Tom cooking on the grill naked. Dale must have been doing most of the taping since we didn't see too much of him around the cabin. Sandy was taping when Tom and Dale decided to go fishing. Tom and Dale stood there with their arms around each other and their fishing poles in the other hand. They waved goodbye and Sandy followed their naked asses down the path. When they were out of sight she swung the camera back to Tina who smiled and said, "Time to play!"

The next scene was with Sandy and Tina on the bed. They must have just set the camera down to catch the action. For the next half hour we watched Sandy and Tina please each other. There were no zoomed shots but they made sure the camera picked up everything they were doing. All of a sudden they both looked surprised and you see the camera being picked up and Dale climbing on the bed. The rest of the tape was four threesomes. Who ever was not on the bed ran the camera and now we got some good angles and some close ups.

Tom got his camcorder and asked, "Anyone want to send a tape back?" Silly question, the real question was which threesome would go first. We went up to the big big bed and Sharon and I had put on very sexy nightgowns and matching panties, just so we could take them off each other for the video. Sharon and I got on the bed and started stroking and kissing each other. Once we were naked, again, we started to pleasure each other. We had forgotten all about the guys or the video and wound up in the classic 69. It wasn't until Dave climbed on the bed with us that we were brought back to the here and now. We all took our turn being the center of attention. We exaggerated the moans and groans as well as our movements. Who ever was holding the camera would give a running commentary of what was going on.

When Tom had the camera he would say things like, "Look at that pussy. Have you ever seen such a beautiful pussy. See how easy my best friend's cock slides into her. Oh, look, Lynn is offering my wife her pussy. Don't you just love the way Sharon licks a pussy. I bet you wish you could be here…."

We all had our own way of describing the action. In order to get the guys to cum four times in one night we had to take breaks between takes and it was way into the morning before we finished the tape. Tom put the camera on the tripod and the last scene was with Sharon and I again alone together on the bed. We were stroking and kissing like the beginning then the guys got in behind us and Sharon and I rolled on our backs. We all started stroking each others cocks and pussys and raised up looking into the camera I said, "We miss you and hope to see you soon." We all gave a big kiss to the camera and then kissed each other as Tom hit the remote and the camera went off. We just pulled the cover over us and went to sleep.

I put the video in the mail Monday morning. Dave and I were very excited about our trip and spent the week getting ready. Next thing we knew it was Friday night and out flight was tomorrow. Sharon was not about to let us go off to some other couple alone with out showing us what was waiting when we got home, so we spent the night at the Bar. We had a nice nude cookout by the pool and spent the night stroking and petting each other. We all cuddled up in front of the big screen and I put Ursula's tape in. just as I had expected it was a full tape of their Tantra evening. It started with Jason preparing the space. Then Larry went up and shot Ursula in the tub. She was lit with just the candles as she relaxed. Larry then picked up with Jason leading Ursula into the space. She was wearing a light robe that fell open. When they got to the makeshift bed Jason slid the robe off Ursula and laid her on the bed amongst the plants and candles and incense. Jason started with the massage. He slowly massaged her whole body and then asked permission to enter her yoni. This is where the guys started getting into the video. They had never seen this before and we had never mentioned it.

The guys were sitting on the edge of the couch watching what Jason was doing to Ursula. I looked at Sharon and we started to snicker. I said, "Ursula did that to each of us while we were there. Both guys heads snapped to look at us then back to the screen. I pulled Dave to me to kiss him but all I got was a cheek, he never took his eyes off the TV. I whispered, "That's what you will learn to do to me next week." He just rubbed my leg and continued to watch. I sat back on the couch with Sharon and continued, "That's what Sharon and I have been doing to each other every Saturday morning for the past 6 weeks," That pulled his attention from the screen. Dave started to form a question and I stopped him and said, "You'll have to wait till we get back to see that."

After Ursula had many, many orgasms she and Jason changed places. Ursula started with the massage just like Jason did. Then she got between his legs and said, "I am now going to worship your lingam, your "wand of light". As soon as she said that I knew we were in trouble. Tom was the one to pick up on it. He said, "Wand of light, I like that." We watched as Ursula gave Jason his lingam massage. You could tell that Jason was having orgasms but he never came.

Dave was amazed and stated, "How can he do that? His balls must be ready to burst."

He looked shocked when I told him Ursula said he can go for hours and have many orgasms and not cum. He looked even more shocked when I said, "That's something else you'll learn next week." After a very long massage that seemed very beautiful to us girls, and sheer torture to the guys, Ursula stood and Jason sat up and brought his legs in. Ursula stepped over his legs and lowered herself down and slowly engulfed his cock/lingam with her pussy/yoni. They stayed like that for a while then started slowly rocking back and forth. Ursula says they can be like that for hours and Jason can cum and grow and cum again many times like that.

The video faded to black and we were just about to shut it off when it came back on. Ursula was sitting lotus style with Jason and Larry sitting on either side of her. She had a cock in each hand and the guys each held one of her big tits. She smiled into the camera and said, "We can't wait for you to come out here. We have so much to share with you." With that she waved both cocks at us and the guys bounced her tits at us. She gave a kiss and the tape again went black.

We decided it was time for bed and headed upstairs. By the time we got to the bedroom Tom was walking with me with his arm around me and Dave was with Sharon. We climbed into bed and instead of Sharon and I facing each other and the guys coming in behind we both lay on our backs. The guys mounted us and for the first time in the year that we had been fucking each we all made love to each other. When the guys settled in behind us we all wrapped ourselves in the warm blanket of our mutual love for each other. I can't be sure but I'm almost positive that Tom fucked me once more during the night.

Next morning Sharon woke early and got me up. We went down to the bar. Sharon said she didn't want me to go without some alone time for just the two of us. We sat there talking and stroking each other. She slid off the couch and from between my legs looked up and said, "I just want you to remember what is waiting for you when you get back." She went down on me and after a few minutes I slid off and we wound up in a 69 on the floor.

The guys came down the stairs with their cock bouncing and Tom said, "They are only going to gone a week." Sharon and I sat on the floor in front of the couch. As Dave came over Sharon took his cock in her hand and laying back pulled him with her and brought his cock to her pussy. As she shoved it into her she said, "Don't you forget what's back home either." She grabbed his ass and shoved his cock balls deep into her and Dave started sliding in and out.

I was stroking Tom's cock and looked up and said, "I hope you are going to give me the same send off." He grabbed me and whisked me into the air. My legs wrapped around his waist and I slid right down on his cock.

I don't know what had the guys so worked up but they both came in a very short time. We all lay on the floor for a while then had breakfast. We dressed and Tom and Sharon took us to the airport. You would think we were moving away with all the tears and kisses and hugs. Sharon made me promise to e-mail her every night, she said, "Remember to e-mail your best friend every night to let me know what is happening." She emphasized the term "your best friend." I think she is still a little hurt that Ursula only invited the two of us even though she knows that it is Dave she wants to spend time with. Ursula didn't want to have to separate her time between Dave and Tom. Tom is the one who should be jealous but he and Ursula never had that kind of relationship. Dave on the other hand has developed quite a relationship with her. After the first couple of weeks talking in their e-mails about all kinds of general stuff, their e-mails started getting more graphic and sexual. Dave shared them all with me and though I guess I should be jealous it isn't that kind of relationship. It is still two good friends that enjoy having sex together and nothing more.

12