Bi-curious Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as if Tina was going first and Tom and I were more than willing to give her what she wanted. Tina got on her knees in front of me and pulled my hips down until I was laying on the floor in front of her. She smiled and winked at me and took my whole cock in her mouth. With my cock still in her mouth she looked back at Tom and shook her ass at him. That was all the invitation he needed but still looked at Sandy as if asking her permission. Sandy smiled and nodded and Tom shoved his cock balls deep in Tina's pussy.

Tina was moaning around my cock as Tom pounded her pussy. She started bobbing faster and faster on my cock. Tom must had shot off in her pussy because she pulled my cock out long enough to scream, "Oh God yes ........ Now Dave fill my mouth now!" She took my cock back in her mouth and was stroking me at the same time. I lost it and started filling her mouth as Tom kept pumping into her pussy. When we were both drained Tom fell back pulling his cock from her pussy. She let my cock go from her mouth but lay in my lap next to it and kept kissing it. She looked at Sandy and smiled and said, "Sorry Sandy, it might be a while before they are ready to go again."

Sandy had a grin on her face and said, "I don't think it will take that long to get them going again." Sandy comes and gets Tina in a 69 and licks all Tom's cream from Tina's pussy. She is right, it didn't take long watching them together. Tom and I have watched Sharon and Lynn many times but this was Sandy and Tina. Tina's body is fun to play with, fun to fuck and even fun to watch. Watching the two of them together had Tom and I hard in no time. Sandy rolls off Tina and Tom's hard cock is right over her face. She says, "See I told you it wouldn't take long." Sandy pulls Tom's cock down and kisses it.

Tina and I are laying there watching Sandy kissing and stroking Tom's cock. Tina starts stroking my cock as she opens Sandy's legs. Sandy's pussy is facing me and Tina has her open wide playing with both my cock and Sandy's pussy. Sandy's hips start moving and her pussy gets wetter and wetter. Tina kisses the tip of my cock and says, "She' ready for you."

Sandy is on her back sucking Tom like mad. Tina is holing her legs open for me and I crawl in between Sandy's legs and up to her pussy lips. The tip of my cock is just inside her lips. Tina lets go of Sandy's legs and Sandy wraps her them around me and pulls me deep inside her. Tina puts my hands on Sandy's tits and kisses me saying, "fuck her good like you do me."

It is like Tina just turned on a switch and I start fucking Sandy like there is no tomorrow and I'm kissing licking and playing with her tits. I hear Tina beside me, "Go Dave Go! Fuck Sandy. Fuck her good Dave!" Tina goes faster edging me on and I start fucking Sandy faster and faster. All of a sudden without warning I blast off inside Sandy's pussy. That kicks off Sandy and she goes after Tom with her hand and mouth and he doesn't last much longer filling her mouth.

I'm still balls deep in Sandy's pussy pumping her full. My hands grip each of her tits tightly as she drinks down every thing Tom has to offer. It seems like we are there forever but Tom and I can only shoot for so long. My hands slowly let go of her tits and I fall back pulling my cock from her pussy. I sit back right between Tina's legs and she pulls my head to her big tits. I look over and Sandy still has Tom's cock in her mouth even though it has gone soft she won't let it go.

Tom lays on the floor and since Sandy is still sucking his cock his head is by her pussy. Tina reaches past me and picks up Sandy's leg. Tom is now looking at Sandy's freshly fucked pussy. He just rolls over on top of her and starts doing to Sandy what she was still doing to him. Tina puts her arms around me holding me to her tits. I kiss her nipple and she says, "That is just so beautiful watching them."

Sandy finally let go of Tom's cock. I don't know if he came again but I could see she had him hard. Sandy fell asleep right there holding and kissing Tom's cock. Tom lay beside her gently stroking Sandy's pussy mound and he too fell asleep.

I got up and put a blanket over the two sleeping on the floor. I put a couple more logs on the fire and told Tina, "Tonight I want you in bed with me." She took my hand and we walked into the bedroom. It was colder in the bedroom and Tina ran and jumped under the covers. I quickly jumped in behind her. She had her back to me and I held her with her big tits in my hands. My cock was hard and between her legs. Not in her just laying against her pussy. Tina reached down and held my cock tight against her pussy and that is how we went to sleep.

I woke Sunday morning and Tina was looking at me, She didn't have the bright smile I expected. She said, "Last night was Sandy's turn to sleep with you."

I was taken back and said, "You said yourself they looked so beautiful together and I'm very happy with who I slept with last night."

Her expression didn't change as she said, "You were to spend time with both of us. We can't just be together it just doesn't seem right."

I put my hand to my chin thinking and said, "Let's see, I fucked Sandy twice and she sucked me off twice, I went down on her and Tom and I had her in a three-way. It seems I have spent time with Sandy."

She stroked my cheek and softly said, "but it was not equal time. Promise me you'll spend more time with her today."

I slid my hand down cupping her pussy with my palm. I was kissing her tits and between kisses I said, "I'll promise you this, I'll go looking for Sandy with this big hard cock." I put her hand on my cock then say, "but if she is busy with Tom and I need some place to put this hard cock of mine can I come looking for this little pussy to put it in?" I was now rubbing her pussy mound with my palm and had two fingers in her hot wet pussy gripping her pussy in my hand.

Her head rolled back and she groaned, "God yes you can put that big hard cock in my little wet pussy any time you need to."

I rolled on top of her and asked, "How about right now I need to shove my hard cock in that little wet pussy of yours."

I took away my fingers and my cock was at her pussy with her hand still around it. She let my cock go and wrapped her legs around my ass and shoved my cock deep inside her saying, "God yes ....... fuck me with that big cock ......... fill me with it........God I love your cock...... and I love you .....now fuck me!"

We were still bundled under the blankets and I was fucking her like crazy. We were fucking each other as she was coming up to meet me. It was a hard fast passionate fuck and we both exploded together and fell back on the bed holding each other and kissing ever inch of skin we could get to.

We slowly calmed down and I was stroking her cheek and teasingly asked, "Now what was that about Sandy?"

She grabbed my head and said,"Fuck Sandy you're mine." She pulled me down hard and kissed me.

I pulled away from her a said, "That's what I intend to do at lest a couple times today."

We start playfully slapping and wrestling and laughing. We were playing so hard we rolled right out of bed and hit the floor. Sandy heard the noise and came in to see what happened. She looked down at us on the floor and asked, "What is going on in here?"

Tina looked up at her from under me and said,"Dave wants to fuck you at lest a couple times today."

Sandy jumped on the bed and spread her legs wide open saying, "Right here right now?'

The sight was just too inviting and my cock was hard from all the playing. I got up and climbed right over Sandy and shoved my cock balls deep in her pussy. As Sandy and I were slamming into each other I asked Tina, "is this what you had in mind?"

Tina was on her hands and knees still on the floor watching us. Now Tom came to see what all the noise was about. Tina saw him walk in and before he could even ask anything Tina yelled, "Fuck me Tom. Fuck me now!" Tom didn't waist any time getting behind Tina and started fucking her like mad as the two of them watched Sandy and I fucking on the bed. I came first sending Sandy over the edge screaming her orgasm. That set Tina off which got Tom going. I wouldn't say we all came together but it was a fast round like a gun going off, bang, bang, bang, bang.

Tina was laying flat on the floor with Tom still in her. I was still in Sandy as we lay together and Tina said, "So, does any one want breakfast?" That got everyone laughing. I pulled out of Sandy and stood up. Tom pulled out of Tina and they both got up. We were all still laughing when Tina started to walk past the bed to the kitchen. Sandy grabbed her little body and flipped her on the bed right over her and said. "This is what I want for breakfast." Before anyone even knew what was happening Sandy was eating Tom's cum from Tina's pussy. Tina looked at me then at my cum leaking from Sandy's pussy, she looked back at me and winked then dove in licking my load from her girlfriend.

Tina, Tom and I sat around the table while Sandy cooked. Tina was determined to make today a four way orgy and was sitting on Tom's lap. His hard cock was sticking out between Tina's legs and she was stroking it as we all talked. When she could, Sandy would join us sitting on my lap. I would reach around and play with Sandy's tits and pussy when she was sitting on my lap. Soon breakfast was ready and we all sat down to eat. We talked about the weekend so far and what we wanted for the rest of the time we had together.

Sandy and Tina both insisted that we all stay together in the cabin today. The sun was drying things off fast but everything any of us wanted was right there in that cabin anyway. After breakfast we all went in by the fire. There was still a chill in the air from the rain last night. Without thinking about it we sat as couples, Tina was again back in my arms. I put my arms around her holding her big beautiful tits and whispered, "Welcome back." She suddenly realized what she had done and started to pull away. I held her tight and whispered, "No you don't. You're not going any where. They don't seem to mind." She turned and Sandy was sitting sideways in Tom's lap. They were kissing and she had his cock in her hand and Tom was playing with her tits.

She turned in my lap facing me. Her legs were around me and my cock was laying on her pussy. She pulled me to her and kissed me then said, "Fuck it, if they don't care then I don't."

I was rubbing my cock on her pussy lips and said, in a very poor little boy voice, "I was looking for Sandy but she was busy with Tom and I need to put this hard cock somewhere."

She laughed and rolled me backwards and said, "Shut up and fuck me." She pushed my cock into her pussy and was ridding me hot and heavy. Finally giving up on trying to keep things equal she wanted us to fuck each other as much as we could the rest of the day. I was more than happy with that.

Tina and I finish our fast and hard give it to me fuck and are laying there stroking each other watching Sandy and Tom. Watching us got them going and they started out in a 69 then Tom rolled on top of Sandy and was pounding away at her pussy. They were just getting to finishing when Tina stood up and took my hand pulling me up with her. I was wanting to see Tom and Sandy's big finish but Tina had other ideas.

It had warmed enough we could sit outside the cabin. We were sitting in two chairs holding hands. Tina had not said anything yet but I could see something was on her mind. I just held her hand and let her come to terms with it. Finally she said, "Dave, I want to talk to you about something. You have been through this with Sharon and Ursula but I have never had any feelings for any one but John since we were married. Sure Dale and I get together without Sandy and John but that's just fucking. I love John more than anything but I don't understand these feeling I have for you. I'm feeling very mixed up inside"

I turned to face Tina and said, "I love Lynn more than anything and if she asked me to I would walk away from everything we have done this past year. I don't think that will ever happen she is enjoying it as much as I am but if she asked me to I would walk. Now about Ursula, we just seemed to hit it off right away. I love her in a way I have never loved anyone else not even Lynn. I wouldn't want the love Ursula and I have with Lynn. Lynn has been my best friend from the day we met but she is so much more to me. Ursula is my second best friend, woman friend anyway. But that is all she is, a best friend that I enjoy fucking with or without her husband or my wife."

"Now about Sharon, she and Lynn are so much alike they might as well be twins. How could I love one and not the other. It took us a year to realize that love. I would do anything for Sharon almost as much as I would for Lynn. It took us being alone for the weekend to admit to just how much we do love each other and it has only made us all more of a group than we were before."

"Now about you and I. I have not been through this before because it is totally different than Ursula or Sharon. I have learned that you can love, truly love more than one person and that it doesn't change the love you have for anyone else. I think I know how you feel but I can't speak for you. What I'm feeling for you is love, on some level and I don't know or need to know what level. I know it is not the same as my love for Lynn and it will not come between that love. I know I want to be with you but not as a wife but more as a very close friend. They say the truest sign of love is when you can just be together and neither of you has to say anything. Just being together is enough and says it all. That's how I feel about you. I can share anything with you or nothing with you and you will understand it. Am I making any sense here?"

Tina stands up and comes and sits on my lap. We kiss and she whispers, "Can we just sit here and not say anything for a while?" We wrap our arms around each other and hold each other tightly. We kiss again and she turns with her back to me and just lays back against me. We just sit there with me holding her not saying a word.

Tom come dragging out of the cabin. Sandy must have rode him hard. He sits on the step and asked, "So what's going on out here?"

Sandy was just sitting next to him and Tina smiles and pushes back against me and says, "We're just sitting here loving each other." Tom and Sandy look at each other having no clue what Tina is talking about.

It seems that now that Tina had come to terms with and accepted our love for each other she was more willing to play around. Some things about women I will never understand. She stood up and said, "Now let's get this orgy going." She went over and pushed Tom on his back through the door and sat her hot little pussy right on his cock. She had pulled me over there with her and now took my cock in her mouth. There were two steeps going up into the cabin. Tina was ridding Tom's cock on the top one and I was standing on the ground bringing my cock level with her mouth. She took my cock out just long enough t tell Sandy to stand over Tom so I could get to her pussy.

Tina went back to sucking my cock. Sandy stood up and over Tom's body where he was fucking Tina. There in front of me was Sandy's pussy. For the first time all weekend all four of us were linked together as I leaned forward and started licking away at Sandy's pussy. I had my hands on Tina's back as she went down on me so I could get to Sandy.

I'm sorry to say that once again I was the first to cum followed shortly by Sandy. Tina drank down all my cum then said, "And the winner is Dave with Sandy cuming in second." She stood up pulling Tom's cock from her pussy. She turned around and sat back down and rode him till he came. She kept ridding him till she finally came yelling, "Last one to come has to suck everyone off and that's MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

She fell on Tom's chest and slid down his body saying, "I might as well start with this one." She now had Tom's limp cock in her mouth but he wasn't limp long. She looked back at me and said, "The only one I can't suck off is me, do you mind?" Mind? Hell I was under her sucking Tom's juice from her pussy before she got the words out. I've sucked Tom's cum from his wife and mine so it was no big deal. Tina was humping her pussy in my mouth and taking Tom's load into her own mouth. She kissed me with Tom's cum still on her lips and then kissed my rock hard cock saying, "I'll be back for this but there is a pussy I need to take care of.

It was almost like watching the old Tina again as she went down on Sandy. Not in a 69 but just for Sandy to get her off. Tina must have been doing a good job Sandy's head was rolling back and forth on Tom's chest and her hips were going up and down. Suddenly Sandy's body froze with her hips about two feet in the air. She screamed and fell back down.

Tina was licking her lips and looking at me. The look in her eye almost scared me. She crawled over to me on her hands and knees with this "I'm going to eat you alive" smile on her face. I had been standing there watching her with Sandy. Tina climbed up my legs and took my cock in her hands. She kept her eyes on mine as she licked all around the head. She kissed the tip still looking at me and said, "This is the one I'm going to enjoy the most." With that she took my whole cock in her mouth. I don't know about her but I enjoyed it the most and was soon filling her mouth with my love juice.

Tina sat down at me feet and I sat with her holding her. She turned to the group and Siad, "Ok, who wants to go next?" Tom and I couldn't believe her and I thought Sandy was wiped as well but she jumped up and said, "I am and I want both of you to fuck me one right after the other." She had been playing with Tom's cock while Tina was sucking me off so he was ready. Sandy stood up and pulled Tom with her. They went back in side and Tina and I followed them.

Sandy was on her back with her legs wide open. Tom was getting between her legs and was ready to shove his cock into her. Tina and I sat next to them and watched as the two of them started fucking. Sandy told Tina to get my cock ready. She took my cock and was stroking it and I was playing with her tits and pussy. I was ready long before Tom blasted into Sandy's pussy. As soon as he was done Sandy pushed him out of the way and yelled, "Next!"

Tina pushed me between Sandy's legs and Sandy pulled me into her. My cock slipped right into her sloppy wet pussy. Usually someone has cleaned out their pussy and I don't get sloppy seconds. It was slicker than any pussy I had ever been in. I could barely feel her pussy but it felt good just the same. Tina was playing with Sandy's tits and had her hand between us. What friction I wasn't getting from Sandy's pussy I was getting from Tina's hand. It took longer but I too added my load to Tom's. As I fell away Tina came in to clean up our mess. Once she had Sandy nice and clean she looked around and said, "I think we should fix lunch and give these guys a rest." Tom and I just nodded.

We had a very nice relaxing and playful lunch. Then we said it was our turn to pick what went on. What is it that every man wants to see? Well as soon as table had been cleared we had Sandy lay on her back on the table. Since Tina is so small we wanted her on top. They were more than happy to put on a show for us knowing it was going to get both of us hard again. We had a little surprise for them. They were getting into them being with each other and Ton and I stepped up and at the same time I shoved my cock into Tina and Tom did the same to Sandy

They were surprised but it was a pheasant surprise. My balls were slapping Sandy in the face as I fucked Tina so she started licking and sucking on them. This drove me over the edge and I started pouring into Tina's pussy. My cock slipped from Tina's pussy and dropped into Sandy's mouth. She licked me clean then pushed me out of the way to get back at Tina's cream filled pussy. Soon Tom was filling Sandy's pussy and the same thing happened at her end.