Bi-curious Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and I shared both women over the afternoon and when we broke for dinner it was time to set up sleeping arrangements for the night. We all knew we should either all four sleep together or change partners. We all also knew that was not going to happen. Tom and Sandy went back to their cabin and Tina and I were finally all alone for the whole night. It was our last night together and while there was a lot of making love there was a lot of touching, holding, kissing and talking. Tina and I also shared some very beautiful time just being together without the need to talk or fuck just hold each other. That's how we fell asleep just holding each other.

The next morning was totally different. We only had a couple hours and woke with a need for each other. Tina woke me with one of her great blowjobs and we were soon fucking like mad. We took a short break and fucked again before getting out of bed. Tina wanted one more time with Tom and I had to admit I wanted Sandy once more before we left.

Tina and I went over to Tom and Sandy's cabin and they were just on their way to ours for the same reason. There was nothing slow or loving about it we just all went after each other and fucked like crazy right there on the ground. Sandy and I were going for round two and Tina and Tom were 69ing before they too went for round two.

All too soon it was time to go get our rental car and head home. We all dressed for the first time all weekend and the girls drove us into town. Tina just could not resist and sucked me off on the way. There were tearful goodbyes and promises to get together soon. We could have flown back like we did coming up but Tom wanted the time alone with me to talk. We did have a lot to talk about.

We got home and it was good to be with our wives again even though we found them freshly fuck not more than 30 minutes ago.