Bi-Curious Dads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed deeply. "Damn! That's nice! Mmmmm..." He said gasping.

I tightened my grip and executed full long strokes. Then I stroked faster. Mike leaned back and lifted his butt pushing his cock up through my fist.

"Umm....marvelous...but you may want to stop before I pop off, dude." he moaned as I immediately stopped. It wasn't until then that I realized he had stopped stroking me somewhere along the way. I was so into what I was doing for him, I just hadn't noticed. But not having a hand on my cock, his or mine, didn't diminish my arousal. I was still as hard as ever. "Maybe we ought to go do ourselves in private now."

Mike came back, "Damn, I wish Katie was here. I'd love her to be doing this instead of me. Better, I'd love to feel her mouth around me right now."

"Damn, man. That sounds incredible, although I really don't know what it feels like."

"So seriously you've never had a bj?" He turned in the couch next to me and gave me that serious look of his again.

"Honestly I've never had one," I said.

"I bet I could do it."

My heart and breathing stopped and my eyes had to have bugled. "What makes you say something like that? You bi after all?"

"Hell no! But how hard could it be?"

"You really want to suck my cock?"

"Think about it. Maybe it's like they say about women and oral sex, who knows a pussy better than another woman. So rightly who knows more about a cock and how a blowjob should feel than a guy, right?"

"Yeah, you may be right." I settled back in the couch both a little uncomfortable about where this was headed, but also extra horny over the thought of getting a real blowjob; even if it was from my best friend, a guy.

I could see my cock throb as my heart beat so hard with anticipation.

He began stroking me again and before I knew what was happening he bent down to touch my cock head with his lips. I couldn't think and I couldn't move. I'd never had a woman's mouth on me like that so I had nothing to compare it to. But when he wrapped his lips around my cock I nearly shouted out loud!

"Damn! Mike!"

Then I went silent and looked up at the TV. The 'Special Features' on the DVD must have finally ended as the screen had gone black.

For the next few moments I looked down at Mike devouring my hard cock and thinking about all the blowjobs Joan had never given me. I had seen photos, movies and videos of them always fantasizing what it would be like to have my cock in her mouth. Now here I was with it in my best friend's mouth!

I sat up to get more comfortable and Mike stopped.

He looked up at me with a concerned look, "Are you alright?"

"I've never felt better, just had to get more comfortable." But the pause did give me a moment to settle back into the couch and calm down a bit.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Ummm yeah, just go slow."

"Hope you like it." Mike whispered as he lowered his head back toward my hard-on. "My wife sucks great cock, maybe I've learned something."

"Your wife sucks a great cock if she does it like you," I said.

"Thanks," Mike said before he got back to business.

I just settled back and watched him do his work. After running his tongue up and down my length, Mike stretched his mouth open and sank it down over my knob again. In a matter of seconds he had swallowed my swollen cock head and first few inches of my hard shaft. The incredible sensation made my whole body tremble. I knew if I had been standing my knees would have buckled.

I gazed directly into his eyes and nodded wanting him to press forward. I also noticed his other arm moving and realized he was stroking his own cock in rhythm with his sucking of mine. This was quickly becoming an incredible mutual experience! As I watched Mike he seemed he was lost in his own pleasure of pleasing me and stroking himself.

He continued to suck me taking me deep sometimes then shallow with lots of tongue for a couple of minutes. I was feeling myself swelling and by now was wanting to cum so bad. I was getting close...

"I'm going to cum!" I warned him.

But he kept sucking.

"I'm going to cum, Mike." I said much louder this time.

Finally, he abruptly stopped and left me rock hard and feeling bigger than I had in ages. He reached back and took hold of the ruler again and put it up beside my now wet shaft.

"Damn, if I don't think you must be longer now." He looked down. "Yep, not much but you're only a tick away from seven and three quarters stud."

"I guess you can suck a mean cock there, Mikey." That name was what Katie called him when she was either in a pissy mood or a very, very sexy mood at least when Joan and I were around anyway.

It got a big smile out of him. "Thank you, sir. I don't know what I was expecting but it almost seemed to come natural." He sat back on the couch. "Your pre-cum is mighty salty though." He made a loud smacking of his lips.

"All I know is if you had gone on much longer you'd have had the real thing blasting inside your mouth. I was this close to cumming." I held up my hand and put my thumb and index finger less than an inch apart.

"Yeah I thought so, I felt you swell up good at the end there. That's why I figured you must have grown some."

"I swear I've never measured myself that long before. I guess I'm still not as old as I feel, at least in that department."

"I guess not."

It was then I looked down again and found Mike still stroking away on his hard shaft.

He really was thick. Having my hand around it earlier was such a different sensation than when I had my hand around my hard cock. For some reason I was thoroughly curious as to how Katie could get that monster between her lips. I licked my own as I stared at it.

"So, I guess I should take a turn, huh?" I said as he continued to stroke himself.

"I wouldn't be adverse to a good suck from my buddy."

"The only experience I've had is what you just gave me so this should be interesting." I said as I got to my knees on the floor and took hold of the base of Mike's most impressive cock. I leaned up and came eye to eye with the monster. "Well, here goes." I moved my head closer to his erection and held my tongue out. I closed my eyes as prodded his cockhead with the tip of my tongue. I tasted the pre-cum immediately and it wasn't what I'd imagined it'd be. It wasn't as slimy as I thought. It was salty like he said mine was though. I slide my tongue all over his cock head and it made him jump.

"Oh! Damn!" His cock bumped against my lips and without any more thinking I opened my mouth and let him in.

"Jeezzzz......arghhhh......." He groaned as I flicked the tip of my tongue against the sensitive spot on the underside of the crown.

Hearing him gasp I thought to myself I must have been doing something right.

I had taken the plunge!

So I licked a little more of it with each stroke of my tongue. He groaned and moved his hips up more. I took a little more into my mouth but it was tougher as his thick shaft stretched my lips almost as far as they would go. I was struggling with wanting to just suck it at all, but I also wanted to see how far I could take him.

Mike was patient and I tried to be as good to him as he was to me.

I tilted my head back and slowly took him in more. I could feel his cock head push back against my throat. I had that tickle I knew was going to trigger a gag reflex so I backed off. I took a breath before I eased him back in. Finally his bushy pubic hair tickled my lips and nose and all I could see was his belly button in front of my face.

By the way, the man does have a pretty good set of abs, up close!

When I finally got my mouth full, I held it there for a moment and savored the feeling. I couldn't savor the taste as I couldn't swallow. But my mind was going a thousand miles a minute. An hour earlier I had been almost slobbering over the girls on the television and now here I was sucking my best friend's cock!

I pulled about halfway back licking the shaft as I went. I applied a nice even pressure which obviously worked for Mike as he let out a hearty moan. "Damn my cock feels good, do it, do it, suck it," he mumbled. "Katie never did it like that."

I found that particularly sweet spot on him that I enjoy having touched and immediately I felt Mike shudder.

"Oh man! Where'd you learn to do this?"

I again engulfed most of Mike's thick cock with my mouth and began sucking in earnest. I slowly moved my mouth up and down on it, while sucking it as best I could. In just a few more seconds I felt it throb and pulse in my mouth.

I looked up over Mike's body and saw his eyes were closed. He also had a very satisfied look on his face.

Mike's breath caught and I heard a whispered, "Please..."

I could tell he was getting as anxious to cum as I was earlier. He put his hands to either side of my head. "Maybe you better stop."

I only sucked him harder.

But he started gasping and jerking before he forcefully pulled me off him.

I came off with a loud 'Pop!'

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" Mike uttered his cock bobbing between his legs, my saliva dripping down in three silvery strands.

"What? You alright?" I said, sitting back on my haunches and wiped my lips and chin.

"Oh yeah, almost too good." Mike breathed hard and looked down past his throbbing cock and into my eyes. "I don't think you wanted my cum in your throat either, dude."

I actually had to sit there and think about that comment for a few seconds. I hadn't really thought that far ahead I suppose. Not sure I would have. I'm also not sure if some part of me did want to taste my best friend's cum. Yes, I will confess I've tasted mine a few time over the years. More than once in my younger years it even aroused me enough again to jack off once more.

At that memory I took my hard cock back in my hand. It was throbbing and hot.

Mike was already pumping his up and down and breathing heavier by the second. As I watched him I almost instinctively reached out and began to swirling my palm around Mike's bulbous cock head, smearing the massive quantity of pre-cum he'd produced again along with my remaining saliva all over the large mushroom crown.

Mike groaned and lay back releasing his cock. I slid my hand down the hard, wet cock. I was stroking myself with my left hand and stroked him with my right.

A cock for each hand!

I couldn't believe what I was doing and just how much I enjoyed it. I was so hard and horny, I was beyond hot. It was an unbelievable feeling having a hard cock in each hand.

I was jerking myself off to the same rhythm I jerked Mike.

"Oh yeah that's it. Keep doing that," Mike called out.

I was jerking us like crazy and we were both breathing hard. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Damn, I was so looking forward to cumming.

"Hmmm, hmmm," he moaned as I began jerking us both in earnest.

"You ready...to cum...yet, buddy?" I asked between heavy breaths.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'm...almost...there...my friend!"

I stroked us both for maybe another minute until I felt his cock start to thicken and get even harder in my hand. I knew he was on the verge of cumming.

In the next second he confirmed it.

"Ahhhh...ggggg, oh fffuuuu...!" Mike cried out and then a string of thick, milky white, semen fired from the tip of his cock, arcing up in the air then splashing down across my forearm. "Oh fuck yeahhhhh."

"Oh, damn!" I exhaled, as I kept pumping his cock and the next shot flailed across his stomach. Third warm stream of jizm hit the back of my hand.

"Yeaaassssss..." Mike groaned until the last of his hot cum oozed out onto my hand.

Then it was like the world exploded around me, my eyes closed and I moaned at the pleasure I was feeling. My self-stroking pace quickened further along with my heartbeat. My stomach muscles tightened.

"Oohhhh, I'm going to cum..." I reared back, jutted my hips up and fisted my cock voraciously. "Oh, yeah, oh yeah..."

I let loose with my own jet of cum, then another and another. It became one of the best orgasms I'd had in awhile with huge amounts of cum streaming up in the air before splashing down on Mike's legs and stomach. The last oozed out over my hand and ran down over my balls.

I finally sat back until I could catch my breath.

When I opened my eyes I stared right, eye level at Mike's soft, cum covered cock. I suddenly felt a weird sense of pride as I realized I had just made another man cum!

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded then reached over for his beer. "Kinda took me by surprise," he said. He took a long slug of beer.

"Well?" I finally said. "Was it as good as you thought it'd be?"

"Oh yeah." He drained the bottle.

I raised both hands up in front of me and inspected the several thick wads of his semen globbed over my knuckles and fingers. "I've never had this much cum on me before. Of course, it's the first time I've had more than just my own cum on my hands."

"What are you talking about, I'm the one that took the cum shower," he said as he stretched out his legs on either side of me and then ran a finger through the streaks and globs of cum from both of us on his stomach."

"I wonder if there ever was ever a discussion on volume and distance of our ejaculations?" I exclaimed and we both had a hearty laugh as we lay there cum all us.

We both sat there exhausted when my cell phone rang. It about scared us both out of our bare skin.

I wiped the cum from my hand onto my shirt and reached over to pick up my cell off the side table.

It was Joan.

"Uh, hi hon. What? Oh, uh, just drinking a couple of beers, watching a movie." I looked guiltily up at the blank screen of the television.

"Okay, see ya in a half hour or so."

I flipped the phone back and sat it down then sat back and took a huge breath.

"So, what was that all about?" Mike said still there with all our cum smeared on him his finger still running through it.

I smiled, "The ladies are running behind. They didn't want us to worry."

"If they only knew, they were the furthest worry form our minds a couple minutes ago."

We busted out into laughter once more.

For me, it was a laughter of relief along with a dodge to what nervousness was building again with us both sitting there naked next to one another.

"Uh, time for a shower I suppose." Mike offered up. I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

We took separate showers. We both dressed in shorts and t-shirt again before sitting back in front of the TV. We were watching the local news, as the cable had come back on, when the wives came home. They walked in loaded down with bags and boxes from their annual beach shopping spree.

"Did you boys behave?" My wife asked as she plopped her loot on the dining room table.

Mike and I looked at each other.

"Yep," we said in unison.

Katie walked over and kissed Mike on the cheek. "So what did you boys do besides drink beer all night?"

"Guy things." Mike replied.

"Yeah, we did guy things, you know?" I added as Joan leaned down and pecked me on the cheek.

Then looking over at Mike we both grinned broadly at one another.