Bi-Curious Meets Transgender Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." She paused and looked at me with her only her left eye open. With her right hand she scraped cum from her right eye and deposited it on her cheek. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

Confused, I said," That wasn't it?"

"What?"

"Cuming on your face."

She gave me the evil grin. "No, Sweetie. You were going to cum on my tits, but you came on my face. You were a bad, bad, boy." She paused as I looked down at her in disbelief. "Bad boys have to correct their mistakes. I want you to lick your cum off of my face and eat it. Right now before it gets cold." She was no longer grinning.

I stared at her thinking she was going to reveal the joke, but she didn't. "Seriously?"

"Right now. And then I'm going to fuck you."

I didn't want our sexual encounter to end right there so I considered it. I had eaten my cum before to prepare for today. It wasn't a big deal. I leaned down and licked her lips with my tongue and swallowed it. I pulled back and looked at her face.

"That's good. Keep going. Eat your cum for me."

I leaned down again and licked her a couple times just below her nose and then checked my work. It was mostly gone. I licked once more and that took care of the rest. As I looked at her face I realized I barely scratched the surface. There were huge ropes of cum up each cheek plus some on her forehead. I reached down again and licked one of her cheeks and slurped up the cum, then switched to the other side and did the same. My mouth seemed full of it and I swallowed. It definitely wasn't as tasty as it got cold. I slurped up her forehead next and then sat up.

"Did you swallow?"

"Yes." I showed her my open mouth.

"Good, nice job. Now kiss me." I leaned down and Sonia pulled me closer. She French kissed me and explored my mouth with her tongue. "Mmmm, that is so tasty," she mumbled.

We stopped kissing a few minutes later and she said she wanted to get up. She stepped into the bathroom and brought out a wet cloth and wiped her eye gently and cleaned her face and neck. I noticed that her condom was also gone.

"I want to fuck you again, Sweetie. Will you let me do that? Are you still having fun?"

"Of course!"

"Good. I almost exploded in your tight pussy the last time," she replied smiling.

I was lying on my back and she crawled up near my face and placed her cock near my mouth. "I need you to get me hard again."

She pushed her cock to my lips and I began sucking on the head. I savored that for a while and then licked up and down her shaft. She started to harden. "Suck me, Sweetie."

I wrapped my lips around her and bobbed my head in and out. I was getting better at this. She rocked her hips in unison and I felt her get completely hard in my mouth. I sucked for another minute or so and then she pulled out of my mouth. She put on the condom and rubbed lube on it. She then got between my legs and pushed my thighs up toward my chest. She rubbed lube on my asshole.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"I love your pussy." She pointed her cock at my hole and entered gently as before. Again it hurt but not as bad as last time. She slowly increased the amount with each thrust until she was mostly all in. I could take it without much pain. After a couple more strokes and she was banging me full to the hilt. I reached up and grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as she thrust into me. I could tell by her facial expressions that it felt incredibly good to her. She slowed briefly and then picked up the pace again. Strangely I felt my cock start to come to life which was much earlier than I would have expected.

Sonia fucked me for several more minutes and moaned with each thrust. Then she slowed and stopped. She was breathing hard. She pulled off her condom and threw it to the trash can. She then wiped herself with the rag that was just to my right.

"I could fuck that pussy for hours," she said. She scooted back and looked at my semi-hard cock. "Wow, what's this?"

"It's your fault," I replied smiling.

She leaned down and kissed the shaft. She then picked it up and kissed the tip. "You can't possibly be ready to cum yet," she said. She then licked all around the head and took it into her mouth. It felt wonderful feeling her warm mouth gently lick and suck on me. She kept licking and sucking gently for a minute longer and then she took all of me in her mouth. She sucked me up and down with long slow strokes until I was nearly hard, but not quite all the way there. It was still too soon. She stopped.

"Your skin is so soft. I'm sorry I couldn't suck you off earlier. I really would like to someday."

"That's okay. What we did was incredible."

"That it was," she said smiling. "I want to cum, Sweetie. Will you make me cum?"

"Of course," I said.

She smiled and sat up. She then pushed my knees together and straddled my waist so that my cock fit between her cheeks and her cock rested on my belly. She placed my hands on her tits and started stroking herself. As I played with her nipples she said, "Just like that, Sweetie."

Sonia jerked her cock slowly in front of me for a short while and then scooted forward. She grabbed the pillow behind my head and pulled it tight under my neck so that my chin was almost touching my chest. She continued jerking closer to my face as I looked up at her. I continued to play with her nipples which were rock hard.

"That feels so good, Sweetie." She moaned softly. "I want to cum on your face just like you did to me. That was so hot, baby. Will you let me cum on you?"

I looked into her eyes and responded, "Yes."

She smiled back. "Play with my titties, baby." I complied and heard the cock juices swirling around as she stroked herself. "I'm going to cum so hard. You don't have to swallow it, Sweetie." I thought about that as she jerked herself closer to my face now.

"Anything I get on your face I'm going to lick it up, Sweetie. But if you want a final taste you have to open your mouth."

I stared up at her cock and then into her eyes. I could tell she was close and was fighting it and wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. I thought again about what she said and how incredibly turned on I was by this sexy woman. I wanted her to have the best orgasm ever. Subconsciously my lips parted and my mouth opened slightly. I looked up into her eyes and we connected. I extended my tongue part way.

"Oh my God," she moaned and breathed heavily. I opened my mouth further and extended my tongue nearly all the way.

"Fuck," she moaned again, and a second later I felt my mouth fill with hot sweet liquid. Then she came on my face up my nose and then up one cheek, and then a lot more was deposited on my lips as I swallowed what was in my mouth. She wasn't done and she spurted more toward my nose and another rope nearly made it to my left eye. She kept moaning as she shook the last bits onto my face.

Then she surprised me and brought her face down quickly to mine and slurped up her cum. She moved all over my face slurping and slurping until she got to my closed mouth. She slurped up the cum from my lips and my nose, and got the remaining drops from my chin. She then placed her face above mine. Her mouth was closed and I suspected it was full of her cum.

"Mmmmm," she purred. She looked into my eyes and then leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I knew she wanted to snowball me. I parted my lips and reached my tongue up to her lips. She purred again and opened her mouth. All of her cum came rushing into my mouth and I closed my throat to keep from choking.

When she was done with the transfer she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I opened my mouth and showed her the cum she gave me. She smiled and I swallowed it.

"Oh, I was going to let you give it back to me," she said in a sort of disappointed way but smiling just the same.

"Oh well, I guess we can try that next time if you will have me back."

"I can't wait," she said eagerly. "This was so much fun!"

She rolled off of my body and placed her head on my arm and snuggled up against me. "I can't believe you haven't been with another woman like me, or a guy. I mean I've never been with a first-timer who wasn't a little afraid of cum in their mouth. You said you wanted to do that when we talked so I hope it wasn't too much." She ran her fingernails across my chest doodling as she stared up at the ceiling.

"I have fantasized about that for quite some time, and I was so afraid I would panic that I worked my way up to it by tasting myself many times. I think once you came in my mouth the first time I was over my worries."

"Maybe I shouldn't have made you lick up your own cum. That was possibly too much to ask." She flicked my nipples and then stroked her fingers down my belly and found my semi-hard cock.

"It was okay. I think yours tasted better than mine," I said with a smile that she could not see.

"I bet yours is very tasty. I eat a lot of fruit in my diet so I think that helps cut down on the bitterness." She stroked my cock gently with just her fingernails until it was hard and then she went back up to my chest again.

"I don't think yours was bitter at all. It actually had a very sweet taste to it."

"Thanks, Sweetie." She played with my nipples ensuring they both stayed rock hard. "So if you came back to see me, what would you want to do?"

I thought for a while and she moved her hand down to stroke my cock again. "I don't know. What didn't we do?"

She giggled. "Lots of things, Sweetie. We could do a little BDSM. You could be a Dom or my slave. You could cum in a condom while fucking me. Or we could even get a friend of mine to join."

I visualized being tied up which was a little scary, and then visualized having another girl here. "I hadn't thought of having another person. I've never been with two people before. That sounds interesting." My cock was rock hard and she kept it that way.

"Yes, it is very fun and my friend is super cute."

"What do you typically do in threesomes?"

"Whatever we want I guess. Whatever you want. Some guys like watching us fuck. Some guys like to be fucked in both of their holes or fuck us both, and some guys like to just suck."

"That sounds interesting," I said. She moved her fingers up to my nipples again just briefly and then moved her hand back down to my cock.

"I liked how you fucked me, Sweetie. That was so good." She paused for a moment and then continued, "I also loved the way you sucked me. For a first time that was amazing!"

"Thanks. I want to fuck you again."

"Now?" she said as though she was more than willing to do it.

"No, next time."

"Okay, Sweetie." She stroked her fingers across my cock and then grabbed it between her fingertips and lightly masturbated me. "So what do we do about this?"

"I don't know," I said. I wasn't sure how long I could remain hard.

She continued masturbating me lightly. After about a minute she said, "I want to suck you, Sweetie. Can you tell me if you start to feel like you will cum?"

"Yes, I can do that," I said softly. Her touch felt very good already.

She got up on her elbow and moved her hips out so that she was more perpendicular to me. I felt her hot breath near the tip of my cock as she placed her head above my belly, and then I felt her soft warm lips around the head. She sucked it briefly and then said, "You cock is so sexy, Sweetie. I love how it feels in my mouth."

She took more of me inside her mouth and started sucking me. It felt wonderful. She sucked me deeply, so much so that I wondered how she didn't gag. And while she sucked me up and down, she also cupped my balls and stroked them.

For a few minutes she picked up the pace. I could just hear the sounds of her sucking and my rapidly beating heart. Then a potential orgasm started to feel like a possibility. She kept sucking me and I monitored the situation closely so that I could tell her in time.

She sucked me for another couple minutes and then I thought it was time to tell her. "I think I'm going to cum soon." She moaned and kept sucking me for a few more strokes and then pulled her mouth off and moved her head back to my arm. I felt her hand come back to my cock and continue masturbating me.

"Sweetie, I want your cum. Please give me your cum, baby." She jerked me faster. "I want all of your cum, Sweetie. I want you to drain those big balls for me." She kept stroking me for about a minute and I didn't cum yet.

"Sorry, I thought I was ready, but not quite yet."

She looked into my eyes. "That's okay, Sweetie. I hear your cum juices just waiting to release." She got back up on her elbow and leaned over me. She then took most of me in and squeezed her mouth around me tightly and then began sucking me in and out. It felt wonderful.

About a minute later I put my hand on her head. "I'm close again."

Sonia stopped sucking me and returned her head to my arm. She stroked me with her hand again. I was close but still could not quite reach my orgasm. Sonia stopped briefly and stroked the underneath side of my balls. She looked into my eyes and said, "Hey baby, what would feel good?"

"Your hand feels good. I'm sorry."

"Why don't you stroke it, Sweetie?"

"Okay." Sonia was on my right arm so I used my left hand. I was used to using that hand anyway. I started stroking myself slowly at first.

Sonia moved her head to my belly, releasing my right arm. Her face was probably only 4 or 5 inches from my cock. As I pumped away I moved my right hand to her side and slipped my fingers under her arm and found her right nipple.

"That feels nice, baby. I want you to cum for me now. Cum on my face baby."

"On your face?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, I want you to cum on my face. Don't worry, you don't have to eat it."

The thought of cumming on her face was enough to put me over the edge. I felt my orgasm approaching and moaned, "Mmmmm, I'm going to cum."

Sonia replied, "I want you cum, Sweetie." A few seconds later I reached the point of no return and felt the eruption of cum exiting my cock.

"Oooh! Oooh!" Sonia said. I kept jerking myself until I thought I was drained completely. She then said with her mouth closed so that it was barely understandable, "I didn't think you would have that much."

"Was it a lot?"

She lifted her head and got up on her elbow so that she could look at me. I got her in corner of her right eye, on top of her nose, and quite a bit on her closed mouth and chin. She was smiling but kept her mouth and eye closed. "Wow, I guess I did get you pretty good," I said grinning.

Cum started to drip on my chest from her chin. She brought her face down to my chest and wiped the cum from her lips on my left nipple. She then parted her lips and said, "Yeah, you did." Cum was still on her lips but not in her mouth. More cum started to drip on my chest.

"That's quite a mess."

"Unless you want to lick it off of me, let's go grab a shower."

I thought for a second and realized I had enough for one day. "Let's grab a shower."

After the shower Sonia and I spent another 20 minutes or so getting to know each other better. We also talked about meeting again and arranged a time for about a month later. This time would be with her friend.

For the next month all I could think about was Sonia and what an incredible time I had. I masturbated daily while reliving every moment. I liked fucking her, but even more so I liked her fucking me. And best of all I really enjoyed sucking her beautiful cock. Wow.