Bi-Curious No Longer

Story Info
Two married women finally fulfilling their fantasy together.
1.5k words
4.04
70.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine us both in mini skirts and tight, semi-sheer tops – something like the one you wore to the bar the other day, getting so much attention from men and women alike... We are sitting next to one another on the sofa, our legs touching. We look into each other's eyes with anticipation and a little nervousness. I feel the butterflies in my stomach intensify as you reach up and brush my blond hair back over my shoulder, smiling at me and then kissing my neck. You gently take my breast in your hand. Through my sheer top you feel my nipple harden as you caress it and I can feel myself getting wet from the attention.

You run your French-tipped fingernails gently up my throat, behind my neck, your fingers tangling in my hair. You pull my face toward yours and press your lips to mine. The sweet scent of your skin fills my nose. I have fantasized about this encounter with you since I first saw the photos of your beautiful body. I can't believe your mouth is on mine, our breasts now pressed together with just a thin layer of fabric separating our erect nipples. Never having been with a woman before, I am surprised how natural and easy it feels with you. However, I'm not surprised that I can feel my pussy tingling in response to your touch, the same way it would tingle during our online conversations...

I run my tongue over your lips, sliding it into your mouth. I place my hand on your smooth thigh, brushing up against the hem of your skirt, wondering if you are as wet as I am. You pull back slightly, smile, take my shirt by the bottom and pull it up over my head and off. I feel my nipples instantly get harder with the exposure – a bit from the chill but mostly from the anticipation of finally feeling your mouth on them. You kiss my neck, along my collarbone, and down toward my breast. As I look down, you take my hard nipple in your mouth, sucking gently. I moan softly and slide my fingers into your hair. Your soft lips feel so amazing, your tongue flicking my nipple. I want so badly to feel those full, round breasts I've seen in the pictures we've exchanged...

I lean forward slightly and slide my hands down your back, pulling your thin shirt up. You sit back as I lift it up over your head, exposing your perfect tits, such a sexy, womanly silhouette with your tight tummy below. I've waited so long to touch them, to taste them, to feel them against my body. You stand and smile, extending your hand to pull me up and then lead me to the bedroom. I am still incredulous that I'm here with you... that this fantasy woman is reality now... that you want me as much as I want you.

As we step toward the bed, you guide me to sit on the edge. You stand in front of me and I am at a loss for words. You hook your thumbs into the waistband of your miniskirt and start to slide it down over your hips. My eyes widen as I realize I am about to get a real-life glimpse of that sexy landing strip and those sweet lips. You slide the tight band down over your thighs and drop it to the floor. I am soaked with anticipation...

You step toward me and guide me up and back onto the bed. As I lay on my back on the cool blankets, you climb up over my body, and start to pull my skirt down and off as you did your own. You slide it down over my hips, my thighs, my calves and finally, my feet. You climb back up on me, kissing between my breasts, down my stomach, circling my belly jewelry with your tongue. I feel your wetness on my thigh and feel my stomach jump and my pussy throb. Your golden brown hair teasing my skin, your mouth moving down toward my eager pussy, I feel that newly familiar combination of anticipation and nervousness. My fantasy is becoming a reality before my eyes.

I feel your nipples graze my thighs as you continue kissing down my body. I'm certain my pussy must be dripping by now, and I'm wondering how you will react to that. We've 'talked' about it online but this – in the flesh – it's all so new to us both. You've told me to picture your mouth on me when hubby is licking my pussy... I would try but always got swept up in his big, strong hands pulling my pussy against his mouth, the scruff on his cleft chin pressing against my wetness as he licked and sucked on me, his hard cock, warm against my leg. This with you – this soft, smooth, perfumed encounter – it's a distinctly feminine experience, the unfamiliar and forbidden nature intensifying the sensations.

The moment I've wondered and worried and fantasized about is upon me as I feel your warm tongue run up the length of my slit. You tease my clit, kissing and licking, and I can't help shuddering in response as I feel the tip of your tongue slip inside my wet pussy. I can't decide which I am more looking forward to – the orgasm you are undoubtedly about to give me, or kissing you deeply and tasting my juices on your mouth. The thought of both of those possibilities combined with the incredible sensations you are producing with your mouth on my clit and the slender, manicured finger you've slid inside me is the ultimate aphrodisiac... I grip the blanket with my hands as my hips begin to move faster against your mouth. I want to watch you – you look up into my eyes and I moan, "Ooohh yeaahhh... Oh god!! Yes.... Like that!! Lick me like that... Your mouth feels so good on my clit!!" You suck harder and finger me faster. I feel that orgasmic tension building and building. It feels so amazing and I don't want to come yet – I don't want it to end. My moans are louder and louder and soon, I can't hold off any longer and my climax explodes in a frenzy of contractions so intense my body writhes in response.

My flushed skin glistening, my heart pounding, I pull you up onto me. I roll you over and run my tongue over your lips, tasting myself on you, the smell of your perfumed skin mingled with my sex. I press my lips against yours, slipping my tongue deep into your mouth. In all of the years I've fantasized about being with another woman, I was never completely certain I would want to taste her pussy. But I am absolutely sure that there is nothing I want more than that in this moment with you.

I finally have my chance to kiss your gorgeous body... I start at your neck, working my way down to those ample breasts. As I lay on top of you, our bodies pressed together, I take your tits in my hands and am impressed again with the soft smoothness of your skin. I take my time kissing each, circling each areola with my tongue, feeling them tighten and harden in response. It's every bit as arousing as I knew it would be. I kiss down your flat tummy, kissing your ribs, the crest of your hip bones, and down toward your pussy. I run my tongue along the crease where your thigh meets your labia and I can feel the heat radiating from you. I'm so nervous that I won't be good at this, that I won't give you as much pleasure as you gave me. You sense my apprehension, looking down into my eyes, smile, and say, "You know what feels good to you... just do what you know. You'll be wonderful."

I feel my nerves settle and begin kissing your pussy lips, slipping my tongue in between them. I realize your beautiful pussy is dripping wet – for me... because of me... All of my anxiety dissipates and I press my mouth against your sweet wetness, confident I can give you the pleasure you so deserve. You softly moan and arch against my mouth, taking my head in your hands and holding my hair back so you can clearly see me licking and kissing your pussy. My name escapes your lips in a sigh, and your pussy tightens as I slowly enter it with my finger. Your juices quickly begin to cover my hand as I gently thrust in and out. You pull my mouth more firmly against you, and your hips buck against my face. You moan my name louder with each thrust and I suck on your clit harder and flick my tongue faster. I hear your breathing quicken and feel your fingers tighten in my hair. Your pussy begins to tighten around my finger and you cry out in ecstasy as I bring you to orgasm. Your body shudders. You pull me up next to you, kissing me softly and tasting yourself on my mouth. We both giggle a little, amazed and satisfied with the fantasy-turned-reality.