Bi Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Honey, a little further back, now lower." Mom guided me with her hands until I felt the tip of his cock against my asshole. "Just let your weight rest on it, Baby. Let it slide in slowly." My asshole spread wide to accept the head. I felt it pop past my sphincter.

"It's in Mom!"

"Now just relax and let your weight do the work. Feel it Baby?"

"I love it Mom. I can feel it sliding in. It feels so fucking awesome!"

Mom was slowly stroking my cock while she knelt right next to me. Her mouth was near my ear as she guided me. Her breath was hot on my neck as she whispered. "It's almost all the way in Johnny. You are doing great"

Before I even realized how deep Bill was in me, I felt his pubic hair against my ass. His whole cock was in me. I sat on his stomach for a moment reveling in the sensations of having a cock in my ass for the first time. The funny thing is I felt like I could take an even bigger one.

Confident now, I rose up a few inches and then dropped back down enjoying the feeling of it sliding in and out. Oh yes I thought. This is not a problem! I rose up higher and dropped down, faster this time. I closed my eyes and focused on how great his cock felt in me.

Mom didn't have to say anything as I started to rhythmically ride Bill's cock. My hips imitated Mom's on their own. I was rocking forward and back, side to side, up and down effortlessly, naturally. My body had a mind of its own. All I had to do was enjoy it.

Soon I leaned forward and kissed Bill. "I want it harder" I whispered to him. His hands grasped my hips and he started pumping his cock in and out of me, hard and fast. Mom laid next to us watching, enthralled by the passion overcoming her men.

Bill flipped me over so he was on top. He put my feet on his shoulders and leaned forward. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass filled the room. He was seriously fucking me now. Pounding me into the mattress on every stroke. Mom reached in and stroked my cock and kissed my neck. Another epic, best orgasm of my life, was building.

Nobody was talking now. The fucking was too intense. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh mixed with grunts and gasping for air filled the room. Bill was dripping sweat on me and grimacing as his orgasm was building too. Mom's hand was doing its magic on my cock bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

Nobody held back when the orgasms came over us both. Bill was grunting like a madman when he shot his load in my ass and I screamed "Love it" over and over as my come shot all over my chest and stomach almost simultaneously.

"Kid, that was the best fuck I ever had of course with one exception" Bill said as He winked at mom and pulled out of me.

"I loved it too Bill. Coming with you in my ass was so intense. Fucking awesome!"

The three of us laid there regaining our senses. "I love you." Mom said to me.

I kissed her deeply and replied "I love you so much."

"I am proud to be part of this family." Bill stated.

Our bodies were intertwined as we soon drifted off to exhausted, peaceful sleep.