Bi Friends: Hay Loft Reunion

Story Info
Now all grown up...
1.7k words
3.48
54.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I wrote for Literotica, and after 10,000 reads, its time to edit it a little... so here goes. Please feel free to comment or share your similar experiences.

This story is true, as are all my stories so far, drawn from a time when I was one goddam randy kid. I did not, at the time, think that I was much different from anyone else, but in conversation over the years with various friends, it seems that our sex growing up was sort of Kinsey Report meets Underdog super energy pill! Take some time and read my other stories, if you're feeling adventurous!

*********************

I knew, as soon as I got the wedding invitation, that I would end up in a 69 with Donny. It had been years and years since we'd last seen each other, though my mom and his mom filled each other in on life's progress.

Donny was a rich kid who grew up on the farm next to ours. We had horses, but they had HORSES. We had a barn, but they had A BARN. I'm OK with all that, but there are fun horsey people and there are snotty horse people, regardless of their net worth, and Donny's family were unfortunates in the big book of life in that they leaned a little too heavily towards snotty.

When we were growing up in the country, Donny and I had the most incredible, ongoing suck fest relationship that you could imagine. We both seemed to be in some sort of state of undress with some combination of friends, neighbors and relatives (all roughly our age) at all times, though it was Donny and I who were at the heart of it. Our moms just had to holler towards the barns to find us, and that all seemed just fine with everyone.

Our specialty was 69ing. Though we were happy enough giving or receiving individually or in a small group arrangement, our regular state of affairs was with our heads in either direction, slurping and laughing at the same time.

Donny and I had the most comical routine when we would 69... when we got close to coming, one or the other of us would gasp or grunt some variation of "ready!' or "ready?," and then that was the signal to absolutely gulp each other's dicks like madmen until we came, and as we came, to squeeze each other really tight while 69ing, and get as much dick into our mouths as possible and have our come splash down the back of each other's throats, and sort of twitch like that for a minute or so until we stopped coming. I shit you not, it was that funny!

As we grew older, I was more the soccer type, and Donny became more the football type. He also started to become more of the conservative Republican type that he was born to be, and this would have been OK, except it carried with it all the selfish baggage that you see in mean spirited frat boys. We grew apart as friends over time, though still sucked like kooks whenever we felt like it. I remember a last straw with Donny was seeing him harass a less athletic kid as a faggot, while he and the fellow next to him, another wise guy tough jock kid, were both guys that I had seen suck each other off any number of times, laughing while cum burbled out of each other's mouths and the whole bit!

In time, our various friends paired off with correct members of the opposite sex, and we all went our separate ways, as people naturally do. I went to the university, traveled the world quite a bit, and then ended up back in the same general area that I came from, though not too close. I became an academic. Donny went to law school and then settled onto a political path, conservative and local, to no one's surprise.

Anyway, his baby sister was getting married. There were three sisters, and I had clamped my face onto the mystery spot of two of them many, many, many times up in that hay loft. The baby was a late surprise and was definitely NOT a part of the neighborhood sex play. She was a little darling that we all looked out for, and now I was happy to receive the invite to her wedding. The reception was to be at their farm, of course... and why not? The place was beautiful and huge.

I lay back on my bed after a hot shower and thought back to all our years growing up, and I slowly stroked my now manly dick. I remembered all our times sucking and laughing, all our friends who were at first a little shocked then immediately excited when Donny and I got them a little tipsy and then we came up with a silly excuse to shed our clothes. There wasn't one of them who didn't join in when we sucked each other right in front of them. Each of them became one of our suck buddies, sworn to secrecy, always anxious to come over for an afternoon or a sleep over.

My time with girl friends, girl cousins, and Donny's sisters was usually in my barn, and was a little more relaxed and intimate, though Donny's sisters both arranged for me to provide the excuse for them to get naked with girls they secretly wanted to taste, caress and make tender yet passionate love with. We let our naked revelry turn that way, and again, there was no girl ever invited by the sisters who didn't leap right in once a safe, friendly, warm, exciting and very cool situation was laid out before them.

Anyway, it was Donny I was thinking about as much as any as I stroked myself. My world had become exclusively hetero once I started college and I have no regrets about my bi youth or about the hetero direction I headed into... BUT... I had furiously sucked SO many dicks growing up, SO many times, and had had SO much goddam fun doing it, that I could taste the tastes in my mouth, and feel the silky textures between my lips as my hands pumped my rod.

I shot come up past my shoulder and across my chest and torso, and jerked rigidly on the bed. If the circumstances were right, I would 69 with a guy for the first time in... 16, 18 years?

Donny was everything I expected he would be and hoped he wouldn't be... a still somewhat handsome guy in an expensive yet uninspired conservative suit, terrible shoes, also expensive, lame haircut, all things that help in the world he had chosen. We were the same age, yet there seemed to be a 20, 30, 1000 year difference in our views of the wonders of life. And yet... as we shook hands for the first time in years, our eyes and smiles shared everything from our youth, all over again, in an instant.

During the reception, Donny asked the inevitable question... would I like to tour the property? "Sure," I said.

"Do you remember all this?", Donny asked. "Yes, I do," I laughed. "Do you have any 'buddies' like our friends growing up?", he asked. "I have a couple of guy friends who I get together with every few months", he added, a huge grin stuck on his face.

I hesitated. His enthusiasm was atomic. "COME ON!", he said. "You can't tell me you don't want to 69?!? How many thousands of times did we do it growing up?"

I wanted to. I wanted to feel the silken steel rod in my mouth... I wanted to suck like a madman... I wanted to oil and stretch his balls and lick them like crazy... I wanted to buck like a bee stung bronco and come like a howitzer... I wanted to feel his come splash down my throat while I came down his, while we wrestled and laughed... and laughed... and fell back... and then did it all over again...

I didn't. I went back to the reception. Donny was totally floored, but I didn't refuse to upset him. He just wasn't what I had in mind in a bi friend. I wanted more than just the sex. I wanted to 69, almost desperately wanted to, but I wanted it to be with someone more like me. Someone with the same sense of humor, the same crazy cultural references, the same tastes in music (punk rock! old blues! Mersey Beat! emo! rockabilly!) and adventures, and cool old motorcycles and crazy cars and old vans and guitars and real baseball played by real people, someone who is into film and art and is involved in the arts, either as an artist or a patron or both, I could go on and on. I also knew that I was now in a permanent, loving relationship, and bringing home a surprise germ from Donny's conservative playmates just didn't jibe with what I want from life!

I helped myself to more champagne, and some VERY good food, then sought out the warm company of Donny's sisters.....

I was much more in the mood for their blushing grins and knowing smiles and the quiet yet relentless electrical storm between us as we made small talk and light reminiscence in front of spouses without a clue...

*********************

Going to this particular wedding was an inspiration to me, and I came home and wrote it down for Lit. The act of writing it all down was and is very exciting to me, and I recommend it. I wrote the rest of my stories to re-introduce myself to that moment in my life when I did sexual things differently than I do now.

As for me and what I'm all about... I'm NOT looking for sex partners, but I am always happy to meet with happy, brilliant, punky girls for coffee and conversation when I'm in Manhatton, Princeton or Philadelphia to discuss life's joys and the concept of delicious wickedness! Don't be shy...

Again, feel free to read the rest of my stories. I'm about to give them all a much needed freshening up. Let me know what you think...

Raj Pepper