Bi Fun for All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers

One of them was fucking her from behind while the other two took turns fucking her face. All three of the strangers took turns fucking Jacinta like this for a while before one of them sat on the end of the bed. Knowing what was going to happen next, Jacinta guided herself down with the stranger's cock aimed at her arse. Slowly, she inched herself down until she was impaled on the stranger's cock.

As soon as she had worked into a rhythm the other two guys took advantage of Jacinta's position to shove a cock into her pussy and into her mouth. Now Jacinta was being fucked by three cocks at the same time. After being fucked like this for some time the three guys couldn't take it any longer. Each in their turn started cumming. First the guy who had his cock in her mouth pulled out and aiming his cock at her tits, sprayed a stream of hot sticky cum over her firm tits. Soon he was followed by the guys in her pussy and her arse. Both of these guys pumped their cum deep into her pussy and arse. Norm could see the cock in her pussy pulsing as it pumped cum deep inside her. Spent, each guy pulled out and quickly dressed. Jacinta gave each a thank you kiss and then they left.

It wasn't long before the picture showed a knock on the door as Norm, himself, stepped into view. Norm turned away from the screen and saw his wife sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. Norm could clearly see Jacinta's well fucked pussy and cum starting to ooze out. Immediately Norm dived in and started to lick and suck on Jacinta's well fucked pussy. Taking one of Jacinta's pussy lips between his lips Jacinta moaned with pleasure. With each moan more cum flooded out of her pussy and Norm lapped it up with gusto. Norm licked and sucked to get as much cum into his mouth as he possibly could. Jacinta's pussy was flooding a mixture of her own cum and the cum of the guys who had been fucking her. As she neared orgasm she screamed "Fuck me, Fuck me now."

Norm wasted no time in obliging her. In a moment he was naked and he rammed his hard cock deep into her pussy. After all the fucking and sucking her pussy had seen that day Norm was able to slide all the way, in one fluid motion. Norm and Jacinta were only able to fuck for a short time before both of them came. Norm thrust his cock deep into Jacinta's pussy as his cock flooded spurt after spurt of cum. Norm could feel his cock being squeezed by Jacinta's pulsing pussy as her own orgasm raged through her entire body.

"So," Jacinta asked as they lay holding each other, "Tell me about your day."

Norm recounted the story of how he had fucked and sucked countless guys at a glory hole. How he had been covered in stranger's cum, and how countless anonymous guys had used his arse and his mouth. Both Norm and Jacinta felt horny at the retelling of Norm's story. Jacinta climbed on top of Norm and positioned her pussy about his face. Once again, Norm eagerly licked and sucked the cum out of Jacinta's pussy. While Norm was tonguing Jacinta's pussy she was vigorously stroking Norm's cock. Once last time, Jacinta came, flooding Norm's face with her cum. Norm also came at the same time. A stream of cum landed on his chest, leaving a trail of cum from his cock to between his nipples.

Both exhausted, Norm and Jacinta lay down together and fell asleep, both sticky from many cock loads of cum.

NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers
12