Bi-Hooker, Bye Crook Ch. 04

Story Info
Watch and Learn.
1.3k words
3.92
4.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial shock of the statement, Helen had privately crowed at the thought of her homophobic husband getting it on with the beautiful example of masculinity standing before her. Oh she had no doubt, even before watching the film that this meant the end for George's career, but the wonderful bonus meant that this was the gift she'd been waiting for to end this ridiculous sham of a marriage. He'd pay with his career for the man-whore's silence. He'd pay her far more in the long run for hers!

She'd briefly wondered if she should feel any sympathy for George as Susan plugged the USB drive into the TV. Then she'd seen how dark and wide Susan's eyes were as she turned, her pupils fully dilated as she shared a flashed smirk with Helen. She was turned on just by the thought of what they were about to watch! Petersen had stayed stood in the doorway behind them, so he could see their heads and shoulders as Sue draped her right arm around Helen as she sat, but, he couldn't see what their hands were doing or the rapt expressions on their faces as the TV showed Kris moving into position above George's straining cock. Helen had no doubt it was George, the world would recognise the visible parts of his face under the white oversized blindfold, she however, recognised the rest of him.

Neither Helen nor Sue realised their mouths had fallen open as they watched what was unfolding on the screen in front of them. Kris' beautiful lips enveloping every inch with excruciating slowness. He was inexorable, taking the full length down to the base and then back up at the same teasing pace. Sue felt Helen tense beneath her arm as the lips made a clear little pop as they parted from the tip. She glanced down and saw Helens' nipples pushing at the material of her bra and shirt, her own doing the same. She swallowed as she felt a familiar warmth building in the pit of her stomach. Unconsciously, she slowly slipped her left hand into her waistband, her middle finger creeping down over her clit as she watched the blowjob masterclass play out. She'd just started dipping her finger when she felt Helen's left hand press down firmly over hers, clamping her hand in place. A silent warning; not yet.

Helen had succumbed to the giggles as Petersen starting frantically gesturing at his ass to the camera holder. The camera had started to shake and ended up pointing anywhere but at the action as a woman's voice cut into proceedings "Time for something a bit different" said the stranger still holding the camera at some obscure angle, mostly just showing the edge of the bed and the hotel room carpet. The audio was muffled but sounded like crinkling foil, a condom being opened? Then George could be heard give a gasping cry and finally the shot came back into action focus. There it was! Petersen in a reverse cowgirl pose, joyously bouncing, ramming his ass down onto George, his back arched and his long Golden hair being grabbed by George's desperate hands. All the while, pumping his impressively thick and hairless member smiling at the camera! Helen managed to keep her laughter in check but her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably. No way had he seen this! This would kill him!

They both admired the discipline and the artistry of the cum shot when it happened. Helen again had to restrain Susan's hand much to her friends annoyance, the look they shared had sent them both over the edge and they couldn't help it anymore, the laughter rang out, clearly surprising the man waiting patiently behind them. It was absurd, it was hot and this was definitely the fucking end for the useless prick she'd been locked to for fifteen years. An idea was forming but she needed to confirm something first. They spun together on the sofa to appraise the man as the screen went blank. "Very impressive Mr Petersen, please tell me you don't just fuck men?"

To say Kris was dumbfounded was an understatement. This was the last thing he'd expected. Wow she hated the guy he realised. "Err, no Mrs Hounslow, I don't just do guys." He thought quickly about reminding her about the reason he'd come but the look on her face kept him quiet and attentive.

"Excellent!" said Helen, "Then I have a job for you Mr Petersen."

"Um, I don't think that's appropri..." started Kris.

"Oh?" cut in Helen, "You want him to resign?"

Kris nodded simply.

"And I can get him to do that, I also want him gone Mr Petersen. Out of my home and my life. You are just the person to help me do that." Helen continued with a pleasant smile.

Kris thought about his next move. "I think the tape should be more than enough to do that for you?"

"True. But I don't just want him gone. I want him hurt. He's hurt me with this, I think he deserves the same in return don't you?" she replied with mock sincerity.

"Forgive me Mrs Hounslow but you don't look or act like you're hurt?" Kris had no clue where this was going but she was way too calm. The friend was turned on, of that he was in no doubt. She looked like she wanted to eat him. The wife though? She was just still and serene like they were talking about an overdue library book.

"Oh? Well OK, not hurt per se. More like elated. Your dick has ended my marriage Mr Petersen, you see? A very long and unhappy marriage. I would like to thank your dick personally for that. Put another way, if you want him to resign quietly then you better make me scream." Helen watched that register as Susan decided to chip in.

"I'll pay triple your going rate to join in!" her voice was husky and breathless and Helen couldn't help but smile as her friend glared at the crotch of the poor man. She faced her friend and squeezed her elbow causing Sue to turn and look at her.

"You want to be here when I tell him? She asked with an innocently evil smile.

"No! I want to be at the point of orgasm when you tell him!" Sue replied earnestly, returning her gaze to the piece of meat she was about to pounce on.

Kris looked worried at this development "I don't want to be here when he comes home." He stated simply. "I'll happily do you and your friend but I intend to be gone by the time he gets here; OK?"

Oh you poor dumb fuck thought Helen as she nodded and smiled. You'll be here when he gets home, but you won't care. She turned to Sue. "Why don't you take him upstairs and get started? I'm just going to the bathroom."

Sue needed no further encouragement. "Get it out!" she barked at him, still staring fixedly at his crotch. He stared back for a moment, then shrugged and unhurriedly drew down his flies, thrust his hand down and left and pulled out in the flesh what they'd seen on screen only moments earlier. Sue only took a moment to appreciate it before bounding off the sofa and across the room to him. There was no warning, she simply grabbed his member roughly in her right hand and started walking out the room. He had no choice but to follow.

Helen listened as her friend cock marched the man up the stairs before quickly moving back into the kitchen to grab her phone. She tapped out a rapid text and hit send, then she sighed, smiled and shivered in anticipation of what she was about to do. She made her way unhurriedly out of the kitchen to join her friend upstairs in the marital bed. On the kitchen worktop, the phone had been left unlocked on the message screen, the large display reading the simple message she'd sent to George's secretary. "Kathy, tell it to come home NOW, it knows why. Please call the house phone when it sets off."