Bi-Jingle, Bi-Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers

"Yeah, right!" thought Jack. "That horny little shit's got the hots for my wife. I'm gonna kill him when I get my hands on him."

But suddenly he realized that Tim wasn't the only one who "had the hots" for Jenny. Before his very eyes, right there on the TV his sister was making a move on Jenny. Suddenly he realized what must have happened. Somehow, someone had planted a hidden camera in the living room of his house and by some technology he wasn't even aware of, they were transmitting these lurid pictures to the television set in his room. "Yeah, that's gotta be it," he thought. "Nothing else makes any sense. Too bad I don't have a tape recorder - Talk about 'divorce evidence'... And I'll hang an incest charge against Sally and Tim, too. Sex between in-laws is incest isn't it? I'll have to check with my attorney when I get back to Denver.

But all the time he was thinking this, he was watching the action progress on the oversized couch in his living room, several hundred miles away. Sally and Jenny were locked in a passionate, deep throating kiss and were caressing each others breasts and taking turns licking and sucking each others nipples each time they would break the kiss. Tim wasn't just sitting idly by either. He had positioned himself so that he was able to lick and tongue first one girl's dripping pussy, and then the other one. He had discarded his boxers and was sporting a raging erection that he obviously intended to put to good use very shortly.

But just as Sally eased Jenny over onto her back and straddled her face so that Jenny had a perfect angle to eat Sally's sweet cunt, and Tim had begun to force his swollen cock into Jenny's eager pussy, the TV again faded to black.

"NO!" screamed Jack in frustration and rage. "This can't be happening. I'm losing my mind. Jenny wouldn't do that... and certainly not with my brother and sister. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! What the hell and I going to do. I'll kill 'em all! I can't stand this torture... And he began to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------

But once again the TV began to glow with an eerie light and wisps of fog floated across the screen. As he wiped the tears from his eyes, he was once again aware of a spectral presence on the screen. This ghost, the Spirit of Christmas to Come, was the most terrifying of all. Wearing a long back shroud and a hood that completely shadowed his face, (if indeed the thing even had a face). The creature did not speak but simply pointed with a long, bony finger towards something hidden in the mist. As the camera panned forward through the fog and drifting snow, Jack could see the remains of a car that had obviously crashed through the guard rail and rolled several times down the embankment, coming to rest wrapped tightly around a huge pine tree.

As the camera came closer and closer to the demolished vehicle, Jack could see that the car was identical to his 'Vette, but that there was very little to salvage from the horrible wreak. Police cars and an ambulance were parked at the top of the incline and the officers were placing a stretcher with a body bag on it into the ambulance.

Once again the camera panned in to the body lying on the stretcher and the medic was saying; "Poor bastard! Never had a chance. Christ, he must have been going close to a hundred when he left the road. Won't these stupid shits ever learn what speed and alcohol can do to a person - especially in these mountains? Has anybody notified his wife yet?"

"Yeah," replied the State Trooper. We sent someone over to his house to tell her. She was pretty broken up, I hear. His brother and sister are vacationing in Vail and they've been notified too. I guess they'll be flying down to Denver to comfort the widow as soon as this weather clears."

Jack had a dark and ominous feeling deep in the pit of his stomach. Somehow he knew that it was his body in that bag. "Show me no more, Spirit," he cried. "I understand now. My wife needs me. She needs me now, at Christmas, more than ever. Tell me, Spirit! Are these the things that will be? Or is there still hope for me? I've learned Spirit... Oh, God, have I learned!"

The ghostly apparition still said nothing but pointed again. This time at a grave stone standing forlornly in the cemetery amidst the drifting snow. Three figures, dressed all in black mourning clothes stood silently beside the grave. Even though he couldn't see their faces, he knew instinctively, that it was Jenny and his brother and sister. They stood silently for a few minutes and then, with their arms around each other, they walked slowly away into the mist. Once again the camera panned in on the grave marker and despite his terror, Jack could not stop himself from reading what was written there:

JACK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

* * * * *

Gradually Jack became aware of the sun streaming through the open curtains of his room, forcing him into a reluctant wakefulness. Suddenly remembering all that had occurred during that horrifying, horrible night, he jumped off the bed and ran to the window to look out and see a bright beautiful day outside.

"My God," he thought. "What time is it? Hell, what day is it? How long have I been asleep? Did all that really happen? Or was it just a horrible, horrible dream." No, it wasn't a dream. He was certain of that, because the TV was unplugged from the wall and his liquor bottle was still lying beside the bed - it's contents having drained onto the floor.

Jack grabbed the phone and rang for the desk clerk. When the man answered Jack asked him what time it was. "It's a little after 7, sir," the clerk replied.

"What day is it?" asked Jack.

"Why Monday, sir. Christmas Eve... December 24th. Will you be checking out this morning sir? Can I send anything up to you? Coffee, newspaper?"

"Thank God," thought Jack. There's still time. I can make it all up to Jenny... And to Tim and Sally too, those lecherous little creeps. I'll show them what Christmas can really be like. Look out world... Jack Scrooge is BACK!!!"

"Are you there, sir?" asked the clerk. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes there is!" shouted Jack. "Book me on the first flight out of here for Denver. I don't care how much it costs. Charter me a plane if you have to. Hell, buy me a plane if necessary. I don't care. Just get me to Denver - Now!"

"Yes, sir! Right away," stammered the clerk. "And will there be anything else, sir?"

"Yes there is," said Jack. Make up my bill right away and add $100 tip for each of the maids and bell hops. And a hundred for you too. No, make that two hundred - three if you can get me on a plane in an hour. Can you do that?"

"YES, SIR! RIGHT AWAY, SIR!" and he cut the connection.

"Clever lad, that one," chuckled Jack. "I'll have to see that he's brought to the attention of the management." And Jack strolled away to the shower and to get dressed to go home for Christmas.

---------------------------------------------

It was said that from that day forward that no one held Christmas in their heart like Jack Scrooge did and no one could ever recall seeing Jenny Scrooge without a big smile on her luscious, full lips.

The End

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Or as Tiny Tim would say: "Todbless us, Everyone"

SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers
12