Bi-male Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motmanri
motmanri
64 Followers

"That is so good," Jack moaned, "more please."

Dean couldn't believe he was licking a real cock. It was hot, hard, and smelled incredible.

Dean licked up and down the shaft some more increasing his pace. Then he buried his tongue in between his ball sack before giving one more hard lick up.

Then he opened his mouth and took the head in. Jack's cock was thicker then his dildo at home. He took in the whole head. It stretched his mouth. It felt great. He worked the head in and out. Each time getting a little more and more in his mouth. Damn his mouth was getting tired.

As if reading his mind, suddenly Gina and Jen kneeled next to him. They all kissed with Jack's hard dick staring them in the face.

The girls each took a side and Dean went back to work on the head.

Dean reached between the ladies legs and fingered each of their pussies as he sucked on Jack's dick head.

Gina reached over and started to stroke Dean's cock.

Jack loved the attention. He was finally having his cock sucked by another guy. This guy was fucking good too. Now two beautiful ladies had joined him. Three people sucking and licking his dick. He reached down and grabbed each of their heads in order.

When he got to Dean's he grabbed it and pulled it further down on his cock. Dean made a muffled sound but took it in. He had about 3 inches in when he had to take it out of his mouth.

Dean leaned back and watched as the women took over working this massive dick. He stroked himself as he watched.

Jack let the women continue for another few minutes before he stopped them.

"This is bi male night girls," he reminded them.

Jen and Gina were disappointed but they agreed and went back to the couch to watch.

Jack put out his hand for Dean. Dean took it and Jack pulled him up to his feet.

He kissed him lovingly on the mouth. Then he held him and whispered, "That was beautiful."

They stood facing each other and their hard cocks bumped each other. Jack took both their dicks and pressed them together. Dean's was on top of his and he loved the feel of warmth that radiated from it. He had both his hands wrapped around their dicks and rubbed them together.

Dean moaned from the feeling.

Jack let go and pressed Dean's cock up and pressed his own to his belly. Then he walked up and pressed both of the shaft bottoms together. He thrust up a few times.

Their cocks were rock hard rubbing together.

Then Jack knelt down took deans cock in his hand. He pointed it at his face and started to jerk it. He pumped faster and faster. Jack then stuck out is tongue and started to lick the head as he jerked.

Dean was watching him and touching Jacks head. It felt so good Jack's strong hand jerking his cock. It was better then he imagined. Jack took deans cock head in his mouth and started to suck on it. He pumped faster and faster.

Dean felt a twitch in his balls.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," he said out loud.

Jack just kept going.

"Jack, I'm going to cum," Dean said louder.

Jack kept going.

"Dude," Dean said a little louder.

It was getting harder to hold it back.

"Dude, I am about to cum," he said again.

Jack just kept at it.

He couldn't hold it any longer and a stream of cum squirted out.

Jack swallowed it. Then took Dean out of his mouth and kept pumping. Dean let loose and shot four more loads that landed on Jack's face.

Dean's whole body shook with each shot.

He knelt down and kissed Jack on the mouth passionately. He was in lust.

He rammed his tongue down his throat and ran his fingers through Jack's hair. He kissed Jack all over his face tasting his cum as his did.

Jen and Gina were in the 69 position on the sectional. Eating each other out like they hadn't eaten in days and this was their first meal.

Two guys were standing nearby beating off.

Matt was getting anal from the bartender while Jess rimmed the bartender from behind.

Dean's head was spinning. That was the best head he had ever had. He couldn't believe it since Jen was able to take him fully in her mouth. This had been better. He was so glad they had come tonight. He was going to make Jack feel the same way.

He kissed and held Jack.

"You need to cum Jack," he said.

"I am ready to burst," Jack replied.

"Shit man. That was so fucking hot." Dean said and kissed him on the lips.

"Yeah, it sure was."

"Fuck, man. I really mean it. Better then I ever could have imagined." Dean said.

"So far so good man," Jack told him.

"I can't believe it. Fuck. Hey, I can't believe I am saying this. But, ah, shit man, if you want. Ah. You can. Ah. Wow. You can fuck my ass. I can't believe I just said that." Dean was rambling.

"Yeah you know what. I owe you and you can have my ass if you want, Jack. Please."

Jack smiled. "Dude, are you sure."

"Jack, when I wake up tomorrow, the only regret I would have is if I didn't offer it to you."

"Cool man. I will take you up on that. We are going to need some lube." Jack said.

" I don't fucking believe it," Jen spoke up. "Dean is going to have that huge cock buried in him before me. That is great"

Jack went to get lube while Dean made his way to the corner of the sectional. He leaned over. It was high enough so he could lean over and his ass seemed at the perfect height.

He kissed Jen and told her how much he loved her. She told him the same.

"Let me help while he gets the lube," Jen said.

She got behind Dean and rimmed his asshole. He let out a loud moan as her tongue passed over his asshole. She licked up and down and poked the tip in.

Gina had crawled over and was kissing Dean. Then she turned around and backed into his face. He licked her asshole and cunt. She ground herself into his face.

Jack had returned with a bottle of lube. He was standing next to Jen. She turned and gave his cock a little quick attention before getting up. She wrapped her hand around his thick cock, squeezed it and said, "Later it is mine."

"No doubt," he said.

Dean didn't notice Jen had stopped he was so busy with Gina.

Jack leaned down and rimmed Dean for a few minutes. Then he got u and lubed up his finger and worked it onto Dean's asshole.

He lubed up his dick and jerked it. It was rock hard. Jack wanted this bad and he didn't want to hurt Dean with his large cock.

He couldn't wait any longer. He walked up and rubbed his dick head up and down Dean's crack. There was lube everywhere and it slide around easily. When it just brushed Deans brown hole it sent shivers through Jack as well as Dean.

"This is it," Jack said out loud. He pushed the head into Dean's hole.

Even with all the lube it was tight as hell.

Jen was standing over and holding Jack's cock, helping him.

Her face had a lustful look to it. She wanted this cock in her but all of a sudden she wanted it more to go into her husband.

Her teeth were clenched tight and her lip snarled. She looked at Jack. She was breathing heavy. Her shoulders rising up and down noticeably.

"Jack, fuck his ass. I want all of that huge cock buried into his tight virgin asshole."

"Fuck my husband, Jack. Make him see the pleasure." Jen said to Jack.

Jack nodded at her. And pushed the head. Dean's asshole gave a little.

Jack eased off for a second and the pressed again.

A little more went in. Jen grabbed the lube and squirted it down on his cock shaft.

"Fucking tight," Jack said.

"Fuck it Jack," Jen encouraged him. The snarl of lust still on her face. She looked like a wild woman.

Jack snarled back and pushed harder. About one inch went in.

Dean felt that. His head shot up and he moaned loudly.

"Fuck you got the whole thing in there," he asked.

Jen leaned in close to his ear. "Not even close baby. You are in for a treat."

Dean was about to answer when another inch was thrust in on the return thrust.

"Fuuuccccckkkkkk," he wailed.

Gina turned around and was holding his head. Cradling it and kissing him. Whispering, "It's ok baby, it's ok."

Jack looked at Jen and they both nodded. He pulled out so only half an inch was in and thrust back in so about three and a half inches were in Dean's ass.

Gina held Dean's head close to her chest to muffle the screams. Dean's eyes were watering and his ass was on fire. He was loving ever minute of it.

"Fuck me Jack," he called out.

"Yes baby," Jen yelled. Then she grabbed Dean's ass checked and pulled them. Trying to spread his ass for Jack.

"Bury that monster Jack, put it all in," she commanded.

Jack nodded. He started to get a rhythm going. He had been gentle long enough and Dean wanted more. Who was he not to give it to him. Everybody wanted to see him balls deep in that ass.

"Fuck this is a hot ass," Jack said as he worked his cock in more and more with each stroke.

Jen and Gina switched positions. Jen held Dean's head and whispered encouragement. She kissed his forehead and rubbed his hair.

Gina knelt down behind Jack and rubbed his ass. Licking his hole when he would pull out for a second before pushing back in.

Dean was moving in the same motion as Jack. He was taking in his dick deeper and deeper. He was so glad he did this.

Jack had finally managed to get all 8-inches into Deans ass hole. He ground his crotch into Dean's ass, his balls pressing on his cheeks.

Then he pulled out until his head just about came out and rammed it back in. Dean was biting the pillow in his mouth.

Jen was soaked. She rubbed her pussy as she watched he husband take all of Jack's cock. She was so turned on by watch their man on man action. Although she knew it would be hot she had no idea it would have been like this.

Jack kept working on Dean's ass. After about 2 minutes he felt his load ready to burst.

"I'm going to cum Dean," he said. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

Dean managed to whimper he wanted it on his face.

Jack pumped a few more times the pulled out and stroked himself while Dean somehow managed to turn around and sit in front of Jack.

The girls came closer to watch.

Jack stroked his cock aiming at Dean's face. On some strokes his hand would touch Dean's chin.

Dean could feel the heat from his cock. He could smell the musky smell of cock. He wanted Jack's jizz on his face in a bad way.

Suddenly Jack stiffened up. He let out a low moan. His cock exploded onto Dean's face. Several spurts came out landing in his mouth, eye, some in his nose, and some in his hair. It ran down Dean's face. Dean loved the feeling. Jack was smirking and felt totally relaxed.

Jack pulled Dean to his feet and kissed him on the lips. He helped wipe his sperm off Dean's face. Licking his fingers to savor his own juice.

Jen and Gina were also helping, each sampling the fluid as well.

Dean walked over to the sectional and made his way onto it. His ass was sore but it felt great. His face felt crusty from the sperm, tears, and sweat that had been on it. He sat on the couch and felt satisfied. He believe what had happened and how great and natural it had ended up feeling.

Jack came over and sat next to him on his left side, their naked thighs and legs touching. Gina sat on Jacks side and Jen got next to her husband on the right. They had a group hug and just held each other.

They all had taken place in this mind-blowing experience that changed their lives forever. They all dosed off huddled together.

About two hours later they woke up all still together. The party was still going on but mostly people were just sitting around naked talking. It was about 3AM at his point.

"How are you feeling," Jack asked.

"Great," Dean answered.

"That was so much more then I imagined," Jen said.

"I loved watching Jack fuck Dean," Gina chimed in.

"We need to get together again, outside the club." Jack said.

They all agreed. They all got dressed and the ladies were exchanging information.

Jack walked over to Dean and grabbed him by the shoulders. They stared into each other's eyes. They didn't need to say anything to each other. They hugged for a minute or two.

The girls came over and all 4 had a big group hug.

They made their way out to their cars. Matt met them at the front door and wished them a safe drive home. They thanked him for hosting another great party. He apologized that Jess had gone to bed because she was drunk and worn out from the night's activities.

As they walked past him out the door each gave him a hug. Dean was the last in line. Matt took his hand and smiled at him.

"I'm glad you had a good time," he told him.

Dean leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. His tongue explored the other man's mouth. One hand found the open slit on Matt's boxers and slid in.

Dean squeezed the other man's cock and then broke the kiss.

"It was great Matt, thanks you," he said.

He squeezed lightly one more time before letting Matt's hardening cock go and walking out the door.

Matt watched him walk away from the door. His cock popped out through his boxers.

The couples kissed again at Dean and Jen's car.

Gina spoke up, "Next time maybe we will try an orgy. All of us on the bed anything goes."

"Yes, I think that is a fine idea," Jen said.

Dean opened Jen's door and let her in. He walked around and got in himself.

"Wow, you were incredible," Jen said.

Dean leaned over and kissed her.

"Thanks honey," he said, "I can't describe the feeling, it was so fantastic."

"Let's go home. I want you to fuck me as you try to describe how it felt," Jen said.

They drove off.

Jack let Gina in their car, kissing her and closing her door.

"I can believe that guy took all of you," she said.

"Me neither, and I can't believe he good he sucked cock," he said. "Next time maybe he'll fuck me."

They drove off talking about how great the night was and what they could do next time.

The next afternoon when Dean woke up he was sore from the previous nights activities. First trying to suck on a huge thick cock, then being fucked in the ass and finally having mind blowing sex with Jen when they got in.

She was still asleep next to him. She looked like an angel. He thought back to how he had heard her last night telling Jack to fuck him. How she had held his head as Jack took his ass virginity. He thought how lucky he was to have her.

Dean got up and made a pot of coffee. He thought about what the next meeting would hold in store for them.

motmanri
motmanri
64 Followers
12