Bi Pi Ch. 03

Story Info
The sorority initiation paddling continues.
6.1k words
4.43
81.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

After the girls had a few minutes to rest, Chip told them to get ready for the next round. The eight girls were still sobbing a little as they bent back over and spread their legs again. Eight now glowing red bottoms were once again ready for more fun.

Request 5: Tell us about your first experience with more than one partner. If you haven't had one, you will show us your first one by inserting one finger into your little pussy in front of all of us.

Chip was going to call the first girl, when Debbie stood up. She declared that she was done and started to leave. Chip reminded her that if she left she would never be a Bi Pi. The young lady just told Chip that she didn't care any more. "I made it this far without them and I don't need them now."

None of the other girls objected. They figured with Debbie gone their bottoms might be paddled a bit less. Chip changed their minds quickly. He informed the group that every girl would get one paddling for each lady who quit at the start of each round.

After that they all began to beg Debbie to stay. But she would have none of it. "I am not showing my vagina to every guy in this room. And this is only round 5. The requests are going to get worse and I am tired of having my butt smacked. I'm out of here."

With that, Debbie got dressed and walked out of the room.

A moment later Anne also stood up. She told Chip that she was done as well. "My bottom is burning already. I don't need this that badly and I'm not going to be paddled anymore." The pert little redhead grabbed her clothes, slipped them on, and followed Debbie out the door.

There were still six nice red rumps pointing back at Chip. "Before we continue, are there going to be any other quitters?" Chip waited a minute, but no one else spoke up. He did notice that several behinds were starting to quiver. "Well then, as I started to say before, let's begin round 5."

Chip then reminded the girls that since two of them had quit, they needed to be paddled twice before the round could start. He could actually hear the bent over women begin to sob. He told the "Enforcers" to take careful aim, and then he told them to whack 'em.

"SPLAT!!!" The paddles landed on those nice round red cheeks. All the girls were screaming and hopping again. It was almost worse this way. At least before they hadn't know when it was coming. They all rubbed their bottoms to try to cool them down. They had to get back bent over before Chip hit 30. By 25, six red behinds were ready for the next stroke.

When Chip saw that all the girls were bent over again, he signaled the "Enforcers" SMACK!! The paddles landed again. You could have heard these shrieks across campus. The audience couldn't help laughing. The girls were bouncing up and down all over the place. They were rubbing their bottoms for all they were worth. Finally, they managed to get bent over again. At least the paddling was over for a little while. Chip looked down at the six nicely presented bottoms. He couldn't believe how red those things were getting.

Chip told the girls that if everyone was now ready, the round would begin.

Jamie: Jamie kind of sobbed that she had never been with more than one person. Then, without even hesitating, she stuck a hand back between her legs and inserted a finger into her vagina. It was embarrassing as Hell, but she was not going to cause those paddles to come down again. She just stood there with her finger inside her. Finally she asked Chip how long she had to stay that way. The boy just laughed. Then he told her to keep that finger there until he called on the next girl. He waited almost another full minute. Finally, he called Toni's name and Jamie quickly pulled her finger out and put her hand back on her ankle.

Toni: "The first time was because of a bet. Both ours and the guys' teams were playing for the state title. We were heavy favorites, but the guys were slight underdogs. Anyway, the guys bet us that they would win by more than we would. If they won, they got our "company" that night and we would do whatever they asked. If we won, they had to take all of us to the Eminem concert that was in town the following week. It was probably a silly bet, but we were so sure we would win. Well, I don't know if the bet inspired the guys, or if it made us nervous. Whichever it was, the guys won by 10, while we barely won on a jump shot at the buzzer."

"That night, we all got together in one of the guy's room. For the next six hours I sucked and fucked any guy who asked. I don't even remember how many guys did me. By the morning it was just a big blur, but it had been a lot of fun."

Victoria: Poor Victoria couldn't believe what she had to do. She had never imagined touching herself in front of a group of guys. But she had never had more than one partner, and there was no way she was causing her bottom to be paddled again. It already stung almost more than she could stand. Quickly, Vickie told Chip that she had never done it. Then she closed her eyes and pushed her finger in. She stood there, with her finger stuck in praying for Chip to call on Trixie. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she heard Trixie's name called and pulled her finger out of her vagina.

Trixie and Cheryl also had never done anything that counted. There was also no way they were causing those paddles to be swung. As soon as their names were called, their fingers were up their pussies. They held them stuck in there until the next name was called. Anything to not have their bottoms warmed again.

Mary: "A bunch of the cheerleaders and the football players were having a party. We were all drunk and we started playing strip poker. It was just like Debbie's story earlier. I couldn't win anything and within an hour I was completely naked. It was too early to go home, so I just kept on playing. When I lost the next hand, I didn't have anything to take off. So the guys told me to suck off each guy there. I was too drunk to object. Besides it was kind of fun. All the girls just watched as I gave each guy a blowjob. I really needed another drink after I swallowed all that."

That was the end of round 5 and Chip told the girls to rest a few minutes. Then he had them line up for round 6. When the six bottoms were nicely stuck out, Chip signaled for the paddles to fall. It was so much fun to watch those paddles impact into those cute bottoms. You could actually see them mash into the cheeks before you heard the SPLAT!!! that followed.

For some reason the 6 girls had forgotten they had two smacks coming before the round started. This time Mary was the one who jumped the highest. Chip just started counting as the ladies did there little dance. By 20, none of the ladies were back. They were all still jumping and rubbing. At 25, they realized what was going on. Everyone but Mary managed to get her butt back in position before 30. Poor Mary, however, was a few seconds late.

Chip told Mary he was sorry, but it wouldn't be fair to forgive her after all the extra licks he had given out already. However, he was going to give everyone their second paddle of this round before that. He laughed and asked the girls if they were ready. Chip could see all the poor bottoms tense up and he could hear the sobbing. He gave the signal. SMACK!!!

Those poor red bottoms were so sore. When the paddle hit, six screams filled the room. Jamie and Toni nearly fell into each other as they hopped up grabbing their behinds. All the girls were rubbing and rubbing. Mary's ass was burning so bad, she nearly hopped right into the audience. She rubbed and rubbed to try to put the fire out. The poor girl was far away from her spot when she heard Chip say 25. She looked over and the other girls were already bent over again. Mary dashed for her spot, but she wasn't even close to getting her bottom stuck out in time.

Chip was laughing as Mary finally got bent over again. Then he told the ladies that it would be a moment before the next round began. Mary needed two bonus paddlings. The terrified young lady began to cry. Her poor behind couldn't take it. Then Chip reminded the rest of the girls to get their legs apart while they were waiting. Any girl who didn't have her pussy nicely visible for the crowd would get smacked right along with Mary. A moment later five cute little pussies were easily visible to the entire audience.

The signal was given and the paddle landed on Mary's behind. The tiny girl heard the SMACK! a moment before she felt it. Then she was screaming. Her behind had been lit on fire. She jumped and rubbed and rubbed. Anything to get the fire out. Finally, it simmered a little and Mary was able to stop jumping and just walk and rub. She looked up and saw Chip smiling. Mary began to cry as she realized she was going to get another paddling as soon as she bent over.

Mary walked another few moments. Then she returned to her spot. She was already crying as she bent over. SPLAT!!! The paddle impacted dead center of that red glowing behind. Mary screamed even louder. Her poor bottom. At that instant, Mary didn't even remember where she was or what was happening. Absolutely all she was aware of was her behind. It was over a minute before the young lady could stop rubbing her butt and get back in line. Fortunately for her, there was no 30 second clock on the bonus smacks. When Mary was finally bent over again, Chip began round 6.

Request 6: Ladies, you've only got one piece of equipment left that you haven't shown us. So when your name is called, spread those cheeks nice and wide, and let's see it.

Jamie: She couldn't believe what she was supposed to do. But Jamie had just watch Mary's little dances. Anything was better than that. With a little sob, she reached back and grabbed her cheeks. Then she took a deep breath and pulled them apart. The audience laughed as Jamie's little hole came into view. Jamie's face turned almost as red as her behind, but she kept her cheeks pulled apart. Finally, Chip called Toni's name and Jamie could let her bottom close.

Toni: For some reason, showing herself to a crowd didn't bother Toni. She grabbed her cheeks and spread 'em. The tall girl just stood there with her asshole exposed to view until Chip called on Victoria.

Victoria: Victoria was already crying. She knew she was going to do it, but it was so humiliating. How could a girl of her breeding have end up here? But it didn't matter, her behind stung way too much to even consider not doing as she was told. With a final sob, Vickie grabbed her cheeks and pulled her bottom open. She tried not to think about all the guys she was showing her anus to. But she couldn't help hearing the laughter. At last, Chip called Trixie's name and Victoria closed her bottom. She was still sobbing as she regripped her ankles.

Trixie: Trixie was crying even harder than Victoria. For some reason the idea of spreading her bottom open horrified her. She couldn't imagine showing her anus to a crowd. But her bottom stung so bad. Finally, she took a deep breath and got ready to spread her cheeks. Unfortunately, Trixie had lost track of the time while she was deciding. Just as she was going to open her bottom, the 3 seconds ended and the paddles landed.

SPLAT!!! Once again shrieks filled the room. The girls hopped and danced as they all tried to put the fires in their behinds out. Chip began his count and Mary was the first one bent over. Her behind hurt so bad, but there was no way she would be late again. By 22, every behind was back in position.

Cheryl: With her bottom still burning from that last paddling, Cheryl didn't have to think at all. She reached back and pulled her big bottom open. She spread that thing as wide as she possibly could. Cheryl was going to show that crowd anything they wanted to see.

Mary: Mary was the last one called. After all the smacks she had taken, Mary was not going to do anything to get another one. Like Cheryl, she pulled her asscheeks as far apart as she could. Until Chip finally announced that the round was over, Mary kept her bottom hole as exposed as she possibly could.

With the round over, the six remaining girls used the rest time to try to get their behinds to stop stinging. It was no use, though. Those red behinds were just way too sore for five minutes to make much difference.

During the break, Chip and Hacker were talking. It was so much fun to watch those girls dance when the paddles landed. However, their butts were so red at this point, the guys weren't sure they could take all the smacks they still had coming. After all, the guys didn't want all the girls to quit. After a few minutes, the two men came up with a solution.

After the five minutes were up, Chip told the girls to get back into position. Most of them were already crying as the bent back over. They knew they were going to get two smacks, and they didn't know how they would stand it. Then Chip asked them if they would like to skip the two bonus paddlings. All six girls stood up and began to beg Chip to skip them. Chip told them to bend back over and he would tell them what he would do. In a moment, the six behinds were once again pointing right at the audience. All six bottoms were so red they positively glowed.

With the girls in position, Chip gave the girls their option. "You each looked so cute with your bottom pulled open, that we want to see it again. But this time we want to see all of you at the same time. Also, you need to pull low enough on your bottom that your pussy gets pulled open, too. We want to see everything you've got. When I say GO!, each of you will grab her cheeks and pull herself as far open as she can. If all six of you have your bottoms open nice and wide, I will skip the next two smacks. But if even one girl doesn't get her behind pulled open, those paddles are going to be used. When those behinds are open, you will hold them there until I say STOP! Okay GO!"

Chip just waited to see what would happen. It was no decision. With their poor bottoms still burning, each girl grabbed her cheeks and spread for all she was worth. This time even Trixie didn't have to think about it. Chip let the girls stay there for a full minute with both their holes pulled wide, before he finally said STOP! The six ladies sighed audibly as their bottoms were allowed to close.

Request 7: Tell us about your first experience with anal sex. If you haven't had one, once again you will show us your first one by inserting one finger up your red little behind.

Jamie: She had never done that. In fact no one had ever even touched her there. But she wasn't going to be the cause of another paddling. With a loud sob, Jamie placed her finger at the entrance of her anus. Then she closed her eyes and pushed. Jamie sobbed even louder, as her finger went up her behind. Jamie kept crying as she just stood there with her finger stuck up her butt. Finally Chip called on Toni, and Jamie pulled her finger out. She was still crying as she got back into position.

Toni: "It happened at the same time as my first group experience. One of the things the guys wanted to do was screw us up the butt. Four guys did me that way. They must have lubed me up pretty good, since it didn't hurt at all. Besides, I'm a pretty big girl. The first one felt really strange going up there, but after that it felt pretty good."

Victoria: The spoiled little princess also had never done it. There had been no way she was going to allow some guy to buttfuck her. Now here she was being told to let a whole group of guys watch her stick her own finger up her own anus. Vickie began crying, but her burning behind convinced her that there was no way she was refusing. With tears literally running down her face, Vickie placed her finger between her cheeks. Then, with one loud sob, she pushed the finger all the way up her butt. Vickie wasn't sure which was worse, sticking the finger in or standing there with her finger stuck up her ass waiting for the next name to be called. After what seemed a lifetime, Chip called on Trixie, and Victoria was allowed to pull her finger out of her anus. Still sobbing, she regripped her ankles and waited for the next round.

Trixie: She was terrified. Trixie had barely managed to show her anus. How was she supposed to let people watch her play with it? But she had never had anal sex, so she had no story to tell. The poor girl didn't know what to do. She spent the whole round trying to come to grips with letting the crowd watch her stick her finger up her butt. Unfortunately, she got so wrapped up in her dilemma, she lost track of the round. Trixie didn't even notice when Chip called her name and Vickie pulled her finger out of her own butt. Three seconds later the paddles landed.

The audience barely heard the paddles impact before deafening screams filled the room. Every one of those bottoms was so red, that merely patting them would have been painful. When those paddles landed, it was as if gasoline had been lit on them. The girls were all hopping around again and rubbing. Chip just started counting as the poor ladies tried to do anything to cool their burning red behinds. Still, they all made sure to have those scarlet behinds back in position by the time Chip hit 30.

The only late one was Trixie. She was so lost in her own thoughts, that the paddle just overwhelmed her. No matter how much she rubbed, Trixie just couldn't get her ass to stop burning. It hurt so bad. Trixie heard Chip say 27 and she dashed to her spot and got her behind sticking out.

Chip saw Trixie get her behind stuck out just as he hit 30. Frankly, he wasn't sure if she'd made it or not. What he did know was that he wanted her convinced to obey his requests, so he decided she hadn't. He took a moment to just admire the incredibly red behinds that were sticking out. They were so crimson, those bottoms looked like they were positively glowing. As he looked closer, Chip could see slight abrasions forming all over each poor battered rump. He could only imagine the heat coming off those poor things. Chip laughed to himself a little knowing that Trixie's nice round butt was going to get even hotter in just a moment. Chip signaled Trixie's "enforcer" and "SPLAT!!!!"

Poor Trixie couldn't believe it. It was like her behind had just exploded. She screamed, "OH MY GOD!!" and jumped nearly four feet in the air. Her poor bottom was burning and burning and she just couldn't get the fire out. Trixie rubbed and rubbed her cheeks, but they just wouldn't cool down. It was terrible. The burning was so bad, Trixie just couldn't stand still. She hopped all over the place. It was almost two full minutes before that paddled behind cooled enough for Trixie to stop jumping. Finally, she just sobbed and got back in line. Trixie bent over and stuck her poor bottom back out. She prayed that no one else would cause her to get paddled again.

Cheryl: Like Trixie before her, Cheryl had never had anal sex. Unlike Trixie, she had no problem figuring out what to do. If the pain in her own behind hadn't convinced her, watching Trixie hop around and scream like a banshee certainly had. As soon as her name was called, Cheryl reached back and stuck a finger right up her ass. She held that finger as far up her butt as she could get it until Chip called Mary's name. Cheryl wasn't going to take any chance on causing her bottom to get whacked again.

Mary: "It was after that poker game I told you about, and it was terrible. Even after I had given all those blowjobs, the game continued. A few moments later, I lost another hand. I asked what I had to do this time and someone said I had to fuck every guy there. Not just the guys in the poker game, but every guy at the party. Well, it was one thing to suck a bunch of guys off, but I wasn't drunk enough to let over 15 boys screw me. I started to cry and Phil Watkins, our team's running back, told me he would stop it. He told me that if I would do whatever he wanted, he would end the game and take me home. Well, I would have agreed to anything to avoid being gangbanged, so I just said sure. Some of the other guys objected, but between the alcohol and the fact that I had just sucked them off anyway, nobody complained too much."

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers
12