Bi Pi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phil lead me to a bedroom and told me to bend over. I figured he was going to fuck me. I hardly knew him, but it was better than having 15 guys in there, so I bent over. Phil started rubbing me. Then I felt him put his finger on my anus and I felt something cold. A moment later, he pushed his finger in my butt. I stood up and asked him what the Hell he was doing. The guy just smiled and reminded me that I had agreed to do whatever he wanted, and he wanted to fuck my ass. He had a tube of K-Y and he was smearing it on and in my butt to lubricate it. I started to object, I hadn't been screwed up the butt before. But then I remembered I had agreed and it still sounded better than having 15 guys in my pussy. I bent back over and waited for Phil."

"A moment later, I felt the head of his penis pushed against my anus. For a moment it wouldn't go in. Then, between the lubrication and his pushing, it popped right in. I started to scream, but Phil pushed my face into the bed. Then, while I was pushed down and couldn't yell, he shoved the rest of his dick all the way up my butt. I screamed and screamed, but with my face pushed into the bed, no sound really came out. Phil just stayed there holding my head with his penis stuck all the way into my ass. Finally, when I couldn't yell any more, Phil pulled my head back up. He asked me if I was ready to take my buttfucking. I just sobbed. I told him that it hurt terribly and that I couldn't take all that in there. Phil just told me again that I had agreed to it, so I'd better take it, but I just kept sobbing. All this time he was still just keeping his dick stuck all the way in my anus. He wasn't moving at all. I couldn't believe how stuffed I felt with that penis just shoved up my butt."

"When I finally stopped crying, Phil started talking again. He told me that he loved the feel of his dick all the way up my butt. He also told me that until I asked him nicely to begin buttfucking me, he would just keep his dick stuck in there. He wasn't in any hurry to take it out of my ass. Well, I had to get this over, so after a moment I begged him to buttfuck me."

"Well, if I had thought it hurt with that dick just shoved up my ass, it was nothing compared to what came next. When Phil pulled his penis all the way back to my entrance and then shoved it back in, it took all the air out of me. I started to get another breath and I knew I was going to scream again, when Phil pushed me back into the bed. That dick was ramming in and out of my poor ass, but I couldn't do anything about it. I screamed and cried constantly, but no one could hear me with my face in the bed. I don't know how long Phil pumped in and out of my ass. It seemed like forever. Finally, I felt the thing go way in deep. Then I could feel it shooting inside me."

"When he was done, Phil yanked his dick out of my ass so hard that I heard it pop as it came out. Then he patted my head and thanked me for a wonderful time. Phil walked into the other room and told me he would take me home whenever I was ready. It was over a half-hour before my poor rectum stopped hurting enough for me to get up. I got dressed and Phil drove me home. I didn't say a word during the entire trip."

That ended round 7 and Chip told the girls they had five minutes before the last round. The six remaining girls took the time to rub their poor bottoms. None of them could believe how bad they stung. But there was only one round to go. No matter what, they would stick it out and become true Bi Pis.

After the five minutes were up, Chip called for the beginning of the last round. The miserable girls went back to their positions and bent over again. As soon as their bottoms were sticking out again, Chip asked the girls if they were ready for the two bonus smacks to start the round. A moment later, he could hear all 6 girls sobbing and begging him not to have them paddled again.

Chip waited a few moments, then he told the girls he had a proposal for them. Of the six girls, only three had stuck fingers up their asses. Also, it had been one at a time. Chip told the ladies that if each one of them would reach back and stick a finger all the way up her ass, he would only give them one bonus swat. The girls begged him to let them out of all the paddling, but Chip just told them that was his best offer, take it or leave it.

The girls only hesitated a moment. Then Chip watched each one reach back and push a finger right up her ass. Toni and Mary hadn't had to do this before, but having a finger up their butts was much better than being paddled again. Trixie was the last one to get her finger inside. She still felt it was completely humiliating to have to stick anything up her own behind while people watched. But after all the paddling she had just taken, Trixie would have done almost anything not to have her bottom smacked again. It was only a moment later that Trixie's finger was stuck way up her poor little behind.

The Beta president let the girls keep their fingers in their asses for over three full minutes. Then he told them that he would count to ten. While he counted, he wanted to see those fingers wiggling around in those assholes. Any girl who didn't wiggle her finger enough, would get an extra smack. After he reached ten, the girls could pull their fingers out of their butts and the round would begin. Chip began to count. The moment he said one, Chip could see all six girls begin to squirm as they started moving their fingers inside their asses. The squirming got more and more pronounced as Chip kept counting. Still, every girl kept her finger wiggling inside her butt. It was still better than being paddled again. Finally, Chip hit ten and all the girls pulled their fingers out and bent back over.

After they had pulled their fingers out of their asses, the ladies were all so embarrassed that they had forgotten that Chip was still going to have them paddled once. A moment later, the "enforcers" reminded them. SMACK!!!!!

Some of the audience actually covered their ears. The shrieks were so loud they hurt. The girls were hopping around so much, they kept bumping into each other. None of them could hold still at all. Their poor bottoms were the only things any of the women were remotely aware of. They rubbed and rubbed, but none of them would cool. After what seemed like forever, the girls' behinds simmered down enough for them to stop hopping and remember where they were. As they each settled down, they were so grateful to realize that Chip wasn't counting. He was giving them time to soothe their poor burning behinds. Finally, the six miserable ladies were able to bend over again.

Unfortunately for the girls, the reason Chip wasn't counting was that he had reached thirty some time earlier. Now he was just waiting for the ladies to settle. When all of the red behinds were nicely positioned, he signaled for the paddles. WHACK!!!!

It was amazing. Right after the paddles hit, there was no sound at all. Not one lady could make a sound when the paddled landed on her butt. The amazing fire simply took their breath away. For over ten seconds, the girls hopped all over the place without making a sound. Finally, almost fifteen seconds after the paddling, the ladies got their breath back. After that, the screams lived up to expectations. The ladies kept dancing and shrieking. Not one of them remotely cared where she was. All that mattered to any of them was to somehow get her behind to stop cooking.It was almost two full minutes later before the young women were able to stop jumping and get bent over again.

Request 8: Show us how much you're enjoying yourselves. Each of you has ten minutes to make herself cum. For each girl who hasn't orgasmed within the ten minutes, you each get one paddling. Also, you will be inspected afterwards. For any girl who is determined to have faked her orgasm, you each also get one smack. BEGIN!

For a moment, the girls were too stunned to move. They couldn't believe what they were being asked to do. They were supposed to MASTURBATE THEMSELVES TO ORGASM!!! And they were to do it in front of a group of MEN!!! But, any thoughts of resistance were almost immediately quashed by the heat still coming off their behinds. One after another the ladies put their hands to their pussies and started working on those things.

Five minutes passed. The girls rubbed those pussies. They stroked them. They spread them. They stuck fingers in them. They did anything they could to make themselves orgasm and prevent another paddling.

Toni was the first to go. Public masturbation really didn't bother her. Before six minutes passed, Toni's butt started wiggling all over the place as she came. After she finished, Toni just bent back over and tried to catch her breath.

Cheryl and Mary went next. They came at almost the same instant. The two of them began to writhe and as they did they bumped into each other. The two girls hit the floor, but they never stopped working on those pussies. There was no way they were going to stop cumming and get paddled. The two of them literally rolled over each other as they came. After they were through, they got back to their feet and bent back over.

At 7 minutes, Jamie's pussy went off. That girl was a screamer. When she came, she shrieked as loud as she had for any paddling. Jamie also shook like crazy. The crowd started really laughing as they watched her shake her pussy at them. When Jamie had finished, she was completely humiliated by the display she had put on. Quickly, she bent back over, so the audience wouldn't see her crying.

At 8 minutes, Victoria and Trixie still hadn't gone. Trixie wasn't worried, she was so close it was only going to be a matter of moments. However, Victoria was in a panic. She was just to overwhelmed by the circumstances to get excited. She rubbed her pussy and fingered it for all she was worth. But no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get her body to respond. Finally, she decided that there was no way they could tell if she faked it. So, at a little more than 8 minutes, Victoria screamed and writhed and gave every indication that she was cumming.

It was at exactly 9 minutes and 18 seconds when Trixie finally came. The crowd roared as her big butt began wiggling all over the place. When she was done, Chip congratulated the ladies on a fine performance and told them to line back up. Jamie asked why they had to line up again, since that was the last round. Chip just smiled and told her it was for pussy inspection. The girls were too sore and too worn out to argue. Within a few moments they were bent back over with their legs spread again.

When the girls were back in position, Chip asked Suzi to check the pussies. He told her to see if each one was wet enough to indicate that the girl it belonged to had actually cum. Suzi wasn't remotely into girls, but she knew she had to do it. As president of the sorority it was her responsibility to verify that all candidates actually passed the requirements. Suzi walked down the row of bottoms and rubbed each offered pussy. When she had finished, Suzi walked over to Chip and quietly told him that Victoria's cunt was completely dry. Chip thanked Suzi for her help and sent her back to her seat.

Victoria was so relieved. Suzi had spoken to Chip and returned to her seat and nothing had happened. Victoria had gotten away with faking her orgasm. The relieved young lady sighed audibly, just before the paddles impacted. WHAM!!! The six girls went into their final dance. The crowd loved it. It was just so funny to watch those six young ladies hop around all over the place rubbing their bottoms. When the girls finally settled down, Chip told them to face the audience.

All six candidates stood straight and faced the crowd. Being bottomless, their pussies were completely on display. However, after everything they had gone through, that didn't even concern the girls.

When the girls were ready, Chip congratulated them on passing this test. The girls were now ready to become official members of Pi Pi sorority. Yes, he knew that there was supposed to be another test the following day, but the Betas were going to bypass it. The only thing that would go on tomorrow would be the new members' induction ceremonies. The girls began to smile until they heard Chip continue speaking.

12