Bi-Sexual Cuckold

Story Info
Nasty cum hungry couple share a lover.
1.7k words
4.52
507k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,325 Followers

Bi-Sexual Cuckold Pt 1

My wife likes to role-play her favorite game is for me to be a nasty boy and she is the teacher. It usually starts out like this, she will go out on the town and come home about 1 A.M. I know she is out fucking and sucking other men but it turns me on to know that she will be home nice and horny and will share her sexual adventures with me.

A typical night will go like this: She will come home and release my cock and balls from my cock cage. I am not permitted to play with my cock, and the only time I can masturbate is when she is watching. Then I must get down on my knees and ask her to have sex with me. Here is how the conversation goes she will say.

“Do you want to taste my pussy?” I take a deep breath and say "I really want to lick the cum out of your cunt, I want to clean up that mess for you. " She will say "Oh, you nasty boy! You want to lick up my cunt after it’s been fucked? It’s really a wet hot mess, isn’t it? It’s even messy outside because Dave and his friends wiped their dripping cocks all over it. Well, I guess it does need to be cleaned up, why don’t you come over here and suck up this messy cum”.

She lays back on the bed and spreads her beautiful long legs then she says "Take a close look, can you smell how my ass and pussy has been fucked?" I look at her well-fucked pussy and ass and there is a pool of hot thick cum puddle up in her openings. I dive my tongue into her asshole and lick upwards till I feel her hard clit sticking up like a small penis.

Cum is all over my face and I continue to lick and suck up all of her lovers spent sperm. Every time my tongue touches her sensitive clit her pussy muscles tighten and she squirts more sperm out of her cunt. After about 45 minutes her pussy and asshole is clean as ever. My tongue is sore from all the licking.

Then she told me to get on top of her and fuck her, she said “fuck my pussy real good and when you cum I want you to deposit half of your cum in my pussy and the other half sprayed on my asshole” I have not been allowed to cum in over a week so I knew my balls were full of cum. Usually when I cum it shoots out with force so I knew I would have plenty of cum to do the job.

I did just as I was told and I cum so hard I thought my balls had exploded. I deposited a good size load in her cunt and she was pleased with my performance. She said “ since I liked to eat cum so much to get down there and eat your own cum. Suck it out of my pussy." She lifted her ass and my mouth found her wet cunt. I tasted my cum. I let my mouth hang open and Cindy squeezed her cunt muscles and made my cum spurt out of her pussy into my mouth.

I had cum a lot. I kept drinking and swallowing. When I had all of my cum drained from my wife's cunt, I lowered my head and licked the cum off of her asshole. She moaned again as another orgasm overcame her. I got up from between her legs and laid back on the bed, my wife got up over me and started licking the fresh cum off of my face that I had missed. We french kissed and swapped some cum back and forth from my mouth to hers, and then we hugged up to each other and fell a sleep.

Bi-Sexual Cuckold Pt 2

We awoke the next morning to someone knocking on the door. My wife got out of bed and went to the door to see who was knocking. I heard her talking to someone, and then she walked back into the room. She had one of her male lovers by the hand. His name was Ben and she told him to take his clothes off and join us in the bed.

Ben climbed into the bed and Cindy started sucking his cock. His cock got bigger and bigger and Cindy was slurping all over it. Then Cindy got on her hands and knees and said “nasty boy climb under me and lick me while I’m getting fucked, …..fucking lick my cunt now!" I did as instructed, who was I to refuse? I got underneath her and she and Ben spread their legs a little more to allow me easy access. From that angle I had a great view of his cock going in and out, it was slick with her pussy juice, and Cindy’s cunt was actually working up a milky white lather. I reached out with my tongue and started to lick her clit.

Ben’s cock was pistoning in and out of her cunt and my tongue was licking part of his cock. Cindy said I want you to lick Ben’s balls when his cock is fully in me, and as he pulls out I want you to lick his shaft. Do it good, remember, you’re my little cocksucking bitch.”

His balls were slapping me in the face and I noticed my cock was rock hard from all the action I was seeing. Cindy also looked down at my cock, which was fully aroused and freely leaking pre-cum. She told Ben to pull his cock out of her pussy. Then she got up and said, “ I want you to reach out with your tongue and lick the tip of his cock.”

Then she said “If you clean His cock up well enough, I might let you cum later”. “Now, I want you to kiss that cock, make out with it and lick off all that pussy juice. Make sure you get his balls nice and clean too.”

I made myself comfortable between Ben’s legs, and started to kiss and lick the cum from his cock. I took his hard shaft in my mouth and strongly sucked, tasting the after effects of their fucking. I licked his balls, and as the whole cock became clean, it also started to grow and swell harder.

Cindy said "Come on guys. Show me some more. I want to see some cum!" I laid down and Ben climbed on top of me. He lowered his head to my cock and I found his hard-on hanging above my head. I reached up and took his ass cheeks in my hands and pulled his cock down and unto my mouth.

He began a slow rhythm of slurping and sucking. His hard cock plunged into my throat and gagged me. I backed off a little and then let him come back into my throat as deep as it could. Cindy came over and held the base of his cock as I brought the head up to my mouth. She stroked him until his first spurts of cum shot into my open mouth. I took the head of it between my lips as he continued to shoot strings of sperm into my mouth and down my throat. Ben filled my mouth with spurt after spurt of his sweet cum. I let it fill my mouth until it was about to run down my chin and then I opened my throat and let it all slide into me.

I finally released Ben’s cock from my mouth, and sat back gasping for air. I looked over at Cindy and said I’m sorry Cindy, I didn’t realize I could get excited by sucking on a cock.”

Cindy told me that she loved watching me suck a cock and that she had cum four times while I was sucking Ben’s cock. She also said that since I was a nasty boy that she wanted me to get into the doggie position with my ass in the air. Cindy began licking my asshole, smearing her spit and some leftover cum all over my tight asshole.

Ben joined her and soon I was very wet down there. First, Ben put a finger in me and moved it around. Then two fingers, then three. Ben kept slowly working his fingers into my ass while Cindy was sucking life back into his cock. When Cindy got Ben’s cock hard again she started rubbing it on my well-lubed asshole.

She worked the end of his cock into my hungry asshole Ben started to pump slowly in and out. Cindy lay down under me and took my now throbbing cock in her mouth."Let me know when Ben is about to cum," she said. "I want you two to cum together."I can't describe how good the feeling was. My wife sucking on my hot cock and Ben ramming my asshole with his big hard cock.

But, all good things must come to an end. Ben was moaning loudly, announcing that he was going to cum. Cindy started her famous "hard sucking." I taught her this. She sucked deep and hard on my balls and on the backstroke she put pressure on my cock by pushing it against the top of her mouth with all the strength she had in her tongue muscles.

Just as I felt Ben's hot cum shooting deep into my asshole, I began shooting into Cindy's mouth. My cock shot off with force and Cindy said it was delicious. Ben filled my ass with his cum and I heard his cock slip out. As I was cumming in her mouth, Cindy stroked her clit to another orgasm.

Cindy swallowed all my cum and laid back and spread her legs wide, I could see that her cunt was wide-open and oozing juice. I went down and began to lick her juicy cunt. While Ben got behind me and sucked his cum out of my asshole.

Tell me about your cum eating times e-mail me and vote.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,325 Followers