Bi Sisters Take Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura initiates a sex lesson for herself and Lisa.
4k words
4.01
49.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Laura waiting for me to fuck her and the nearness of her mouth made me decide on a way for me to get my cock to full erection again and also see if she could actually deep throat my cock.

“Before I fuck you Laura I want your mouth to bring me to full erection again, lay on your back across the bed with your head hanging down?”

“Why do you want me in that position Bob, can’t I just suck your cock?”

“Just do as I ask Laura, I want to see if you can take all my cock and that means seeing if you can deep throat me.”

“But I have done that already haven’t I?”

“No Laura all you have done is learn how to take a cock into the back of your mouth, but to really deep throat a cock you need to take it down your throat and you can only do that by lying in the position I have asked you to so your mouth and throat are pretty well in line. You said you wanted to learn from Molly and me so do as I ask you.”

“Ok Bob, but be gentle please.”

As she moved into position I assured her that I had no intention of hurting her but wanted her to learn how to do this act so we could do it as a variation at times.

She lay looking up at me as I stood in front of her with my cock eager now to feel the warm wetness of her oral cave once more before I invaded her cunt.

I put my cock head to her lips and she allowed me to push my cock between them and feel them sliding over my swelling cock head. This gave me the sensation of pushing my cock into the ring of her cunt and opening it wider and feeling its caress as it slid over my tip as I entered her, I gave a low moan of pleasure and then another as my cock head was suddenly trapped by her closed lips and her cheeks now sunken in around my cock as she began to suck on it.

“That feels really good you little cock sucker, now let me slide it in deeper as I fuck your lovely face once more.”

I bent over putting my hands on the bed and looking down I watched my shaft slowly going deeper into her eager sucking mouth until I pulled it back then pushed it in again as I fucked her mouth with long slow strokes until eventually my now hard cock was poised to enter her throat.

“Relax Laura and see if you can take my tip down your throat now.”

I pushed my cock deeper and felt the big swollen tip begin to enter her throat, she gagged so I pulled my cock all the way from her mouth.

She looked at me and said, “Try again Bob, but don’t pull right out again if I gag just keep trying, it is such a strange feeling especially knowing I won’t be able to breath.”

“That’s my girl Laura,” I said as I once more slid my cock into her mouth and felt her sucking on it as I pushed it slowly deeper and deeper. I felt it start to enter her throat and hesitated in case she gagged again, she surprised my by putting her hands on my buttocks and pressing me gently forward as we both felt my swollen tip going into her throat deeper and deeper until I felt my groin pressed to her mouth.

I held my cock still allowing her to get used to this new feeling then pulled it back into her mouth, she then inhaled deeply and I then pushed my cock all the way back into her mouth watching her throat swell as my cock head invaded it, the sight of the bulge in her throat caused my cock to swell even more. I began to fuck her with little short strokes so my cock came out of her throat allowing her to suck in some air before I pushed my big tip back into her throat. But now I knew she could deep throat me I wanted to get my cock up her cunt and really give her a good hard fucking knowing at some later time I could enjoy fucking her throat and shooting my load in her mouth.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and told her to get on her hands and knees with her shoulders down so her cunt was at a nice level for my entry. She did as asked and I climbed on the bed behind her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her fuck hole.

“I see by your leaking cunt that you enjoyed deep throating my cock.”

“It was a strange sensation but it did turn me on, but now I want to feel your lovely big cock going up me and fucking me, give it to me Bob, turn my fantasy into reality.”

I felt her push her ass back so my cock head was starting to open her ring I grabbed her hips and said, “Take it all the way up your hot cunt you lovely slut.” I then rammed my cock forcefully all the way up into her hot wet cunt and heard her cry out at my forceful entry. I held my cock buried to the hilt savouring the tightness of her sheath around my cock, my tip was now at the centre of her fire and I decided to stoke it more for her. As I felt her adjust to my girth I began to fuck her with short thrusting strokes so my swollen tip was massaging her deep inside.

“Oh fuck that feels so good Bob,” she moaned as I continued my deep fucking.

But I also wanted to really ream her cunt like I had in my fantasy, to slam my cock deep inside her and here her mewing at being fucked so hard. I suddenly pulled my cock almost out of her and then slammed it hard back into her again and again. She was moaning and crying out at being ridden so hard and deep and I slowed down to set a more regular pace now that I knew she was highly aroused.

“Talk dirty to me Bob, in my fantasy you always talked that way to me.”

So as I plunged my cock up her again I told her what a great fuck she was, how my big tip was enjoying its journey up her cock hungry fuck hole. Then I called her a cock sucking slut and a cum loving whore.”

My words seemed to have the desired effect for she became like a wild thing thrusting her ass back harder to take me as deep as she could while at the same time between her moans of pleasure I heard her saying, “Fuck that cunt, fuck your slut whore.”

Her moans and hearing her talking dirty to me aroused me more so I really plundered her tight cunt riding her hard and fast. Suddenly as I rammed my cock hard into her she cried out louder and I felt her sheath rippling along my shaft as it tried to milk me, but I was now on that high plateau of sexual arousal that seems to bring such pleasure but seems to be stopping you from cumming. She came moaning as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed over her.

Gripping her hips hard I ploughed her hot wet furrow with my big tool throughout her orgasm. When it was over I kept slamming my tool into her and she suddenly exploded in orgasm twice more. Then it was my turn to cry out as I felt my cum moving up from my balls along my shaft and as it shot its first jet into the depths of her cunt she called out to me.

“Yes, Oh yes Bob, fill me with your hot load.”

I thought my cock would never stop shooting as the most intense feeling of orgasmic pleasure flowed over me as I held my tip buried to the hilt inside her flooded cunt as I added my juice to mix with hers.

When it was over I pulled my cock from her and watched as she turned and still on her knees she grasped my cock at the base and began to lick the mixed juices of our union from it before taking it in her mouth and sucking it clean.

Releasing my cock she stood up and said, “Thank you Bob, that was so much better than all my fantasies. Was it good for you?”

“It was really great Laura.”

She then put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Breaking the kiss but keeping her arms around my neck and her lovely pert tits pressed against my chest she said, “Will you really teach me to deep throat your lovely cock Bob? I loved the way it felt going down my throat and being unable to breath made me a little fearful, but that fear made my cunt gush and I loved the way it aroused me so much.”

“Yes Laura I intend to teach you how to deep throat me, you know it is something that Molly would never try to do for me.”

“Mmmmm I loved it Bob. I still can’t believe that you have now turned my fantasy into a reality, let me be your little slut whore, I will do anything to please you Bob.”

Her now voice changed to a more wheedling one as she continued, “Tell me what other things you fantasised about doing to me…please Bob…pretty please?”

“No way Laura I want to surprise you with some of the other things I thought about doing to you in my fantasies, and you my little slut will enjoy them better when I surprise you with them. We better go and shower and have some dinner so we can enjoy the evening with Molly and Lisa.”

She took hold of my hand squeezing it in a loving way as we went to the bathroom, I knew by the way she was acting that she really did have feelings for me, a crush maybe. Well she and Lisa may have taken control of our sex lives but I felt that if I played along with Laura that maybe I could change things. How wrong I was, as events that happened later would show.

Just as we arrived at the bathroom out walked Molly and Lisa, I had never seen Molly look so radiant her eyes so bright and a big smile on her face.

“Seems like you and Lisa have really enjoyed yourselves,” I said.

“Oh god Bob she is one great little cunt licker and she really loves having her clitty played with. How was Laura, she really has taken a fancy to you Bob I see by the way she is holding your hand.”

“Well I will just say that she is a lovely fuck and a great cock sucker who likes to swallow cum. Now you are showered we can take a shower while you prepare dinner.”

“See you soon Molly, I am dying to get us all together after dinner and have you lick my cunt among other things,” Laura said as she once more squeezed my hand.

In the shower I took my time washing Laura’s beautiful body, her pert little tits took a little time as I first of all washed them with my tongue paying particular attention to her nipples. She stroked my hair and murmured how nice it felt, but not as nice as when I licked her cunt. The final part of washing her was having her stand with her hands on the shower wall her ass shoved back and her legs spread wide while I knelt behind her and as she warm water cascaded over us I opened her cunt and washed inside enjoying once more the sight of her lovely pink interior and the also her ring which my cock only a short time ago had opened and then been buried to the depths inside her.

She then washed me; before she started she stood looking at my cock, which was once more partly erect. “

“Looks like you enjoyed looking at my cunt and washing it Bob, but don’t get any ideas about fucking me in the shower because I want you to save your cum for later, you won’t regret waiting Bob.”

Then the teasing little bitch soaped up her hand and grasping my cock she began to masturbate me making my cock swell to full erection.

“There now what a lovely clean cock you have,” she said and began giggling as she then began to wash me all over. When she had finished she stepped out of the shower and picked up a towel and dried herself, then said, “Right Bob let me dry you now.”

I stepped out and she took another towel and dried me. My cock had started to droop from the lack of stimulation and she dried it last rubbing it hard making it rise and swell once more. Removing the towel she stood looking at my cock.

“What a naughty cock you have there Bob.”

Before I could say a word she dropped to her knees and took hold of my shaft with one hand and cupped my balls with the other and planted a kiss on the swollen tip saying, “Behave, just wait till after dinner I have a nice surprise for you.”

“Suck me you fucking teasing bitch,” I said as I reached out to grab her hair. But she was to quick for me she was up in a flash and ran out of the bathroom laughing and giggling all the way to the bedroom where she dressed.

I walked in and said to her, “I have a nice surprise for you later as well Laura.’

Giggling again she said, “I hope it is a nice big one Bob.”

As I finished dressing she came and put her hands around my neck once more and kissed me a long sweet loving kiss. Releasing me she said, “I love teasing you Bob.”

“Come on then you naughty little cunt we had better go and eat so you can give me your surprise afterwards.”

She once more grabbed my hand and squeezing it said, “I am dying to know what your surprise is Bob,” as we walked out of the bedroom to the dining room.

------------------------------------------

After dinner we were sitting in the living room when Laura said to Lisa, “Time for a little sex lesson from Molly and Bob don’t you think?”

“Great,” said Lisa, what did you have in mind.

“Taking a cock up the butt.”

“Yeah, sounds great I always wondered what it would be like. Whose butt?”

“Why Molly’s of course.”

“Wait a minute Laura,” I started to say when she cut me off.

“Listen Bob we are calling the shots now, remember, so you and Molly had better do what you are told, got it.”

I did not reply knowing that it would make no difference.

“OK Molly strip off and bend over and show Bob that butt of yours. Meanwhile Bob you can also take off your clothes.”

Molly did as asked and as she bent presenting her lovely bottom to me Laura walked over to her and stroked her ass cheeks saying, “You have a very beautiful body Molly, such lovely big tits and they look so delectable hanging down like they are now. But it is your asshole we are interested in, it looks so lovely displayed with your cunt like that.”

“Come on Bob show us what you do when you fuck Molly up her ass.”

I was now standing naked being ordered around by a twenty-year-old slut.

“Speak up Bob do you lick her ass? Or do you lube it up?”

“Let me get the tube of KY,” I said to Laura.

“Lisa babe suck Bob’s cock, make it nice and hard so we can watch it disappear up Molly’s tight ass and see what it really looks like while Molly tells us what it feels like.”

“Hurry up Bob.”

I returned with the KY and found Lisa kneeling behind Molly, she had her back to Molly and I realised that she was going to suck me while I was lubricating Molly’s asshole

“Bring your cock over here Bob so I can suck it while you lube Molly’s asshole,” Lisa said.

As Lisa took my cock in her eager young mouth and started sucking it Laura came over and took the KY from me and said, “Use your tongue, lick her tight ring and push your tongue inside as far as you can.”

I had fucked Molly in the ass a few times but she never really enjoyed it and I had never licked her ass before.

“Molly likes me to use the KY not lick her,” I said to Laura.

“Well Bob it seems we have two firsts tonight, you licking Molly’s ass and she taking your cock up her asshole without the KY. Now lick the bitch like I told you to.”

I could only do as ordered so I bent over and began to Lick tentatively up the crack of Molly’s ass feeling my cock now fully hard from Lisa’s oral servicing.

“Better stop sucking Lisa otherwise you might make me cum,” I said.

She stood on the opposite side of Molly’s ass to Laura watching as I resumed licking and probing Molly’s tight anal ring.

“Lisa, put your hands on Molly’s ass cheek and pull it hard while I do the same to this one,” Laura instructed her sister.

I paused as they did and saw Molly’s anus was now partly open showing just a little of the pink sheath the rest just a black void.

“Look at that open asshole Bob, now get your tongue inside there and fuck her ass with it. I bet you can’t wait to show us how you fuck her up that forbidden hole with you big cock,” Laura said.

I could only do as ordered and for the first time I pushed my tongue inside her asshole and tongue fucked her. The taste was not as bad as I though it would be not knowing at this time that Lisa had used her finger inside the wash cloth to finger fuck Molly and ensure her anal entrance was clean when they showered.

“OK Bob, that’s enough. You Molly get on your hands and knees and push that lovely ass up so we can watch Bob fucking you up the ass,” Laura instructed us.

Once Molly was on her hands and knees with her ass pushed up I put my swollen tip to her tiny anal ring and began to apply pressure. Molly began to moan loudly as my big cock head slowly forced her ring to expand as it slowly began to enter her ass without any lubrication for the very first time.

“Fuck Laura, look how big his swollen tip is and how its stretching Molly’s anal ring I bet it hurts like hell,” Lisa said.

“Well I hope it does because I want to hear the bitch cry out as Bob gets his cock all the way up her lovely ass and fucks it hard and deep,” Laura replied.

Molly gave a little cry as my cock head suddenly popped inside, her anal ring relaxed a little as it settled around my shaft just behind the head as I held it still allowing her to adjust to its girth.

Laura and Lisa were both highly excited at observing a cock going up a woman’s ass I could tell by the excited way they now spoke.

“”Shove it all the way up the bitch Bob and make her squeal, fuck her ass,” Lisa said.

“Yeah take it up your ass Bitch, fuck that ass Bob, ream it hard,” Laura said.

I began to push my cock deeper into the tight confines of Molly’s anal sheath making her writhe a bit as she moaned loudly at being penetrated without any lubrication. I slowed my entry so as not to cause her too much pain, but Laura seemed intent at making this anal fuck as painful as she could for Molly. She suddenly moved behind me and whacked my ass hard making me thrust forward and thus impale Molly on my hard tool.

“Fuck the bitch up the ass, come on Bob show her how you really wanted to fuck her ass but she would not let you,” Laura ordered me.

Lisa was now highly excited and aroused watching Molly taking my cock up her ass as I began to pull my cock back down and then thrust it back up her ass again.

“Fuck her up the ass,” she began to chant and soon Laura began chanting in unison with her as I now gave way to my long pent up desires to ride her ass hard when I had been allowed by Molly to penetrate her most intimate hole on rare occasions.

I began to ram my cock harder faster and deeper into her making her moan and cry out.

“Does it hurt Molly, I hope so. How could you be so cruel to Bob not letting him enjoy your ass whenever he wanted,” Laura said.

It never registered with me at the time as I was lost in the pleasure of fucking Molly’s butt, but I recalled her words later and it seemed to me that she really did have a crush on me, this was reinforced by the way she had held my hand and squeezed it and the way she had kissed me.

But soon the tightness and the freedom I was enjoying at reaming Molly’s ass took me to the heights of pleasure. I rammed my cock hard and deep inside her and said, “Your going to get my hot load soon.”

“Don’t cum up her ass Bob, pull your cock out I want her to suck you off and take your load on her face as well as in her mouth,” Laura said.

“No I won’t take Bob’s cock in my mouth after it’s been up my ass,” Molly said.

“Pull out Bob, pull out now,” Laura ordered me.

I pulled my cock from Molly’s ass and saw that Laura had taken the belt of my trousers and as I moved to stand in front of Molly she began to lash her ass with it saying, “You fucking bitch you just do what we tell you now suck Bob’s cock.”

Molly started to try and get up but Lisa grabbed her hair and forced her back onto her knees and said, “Suck like Laura told you or you will be sorry.”

Realising it was futile to resist and with her ass cheeks tingling and glowing red from the strapping she had received Molly took my cock in her mouth and licked and sucked on it until I cried out and as the first two spurts of my semen filled her mouth I pulled my cock out of her mouth and ejaculated the rest all over her face.

“Well now you do look beautiful with Bob’s cum all over your face, scrape it up and eat it, hurry up were waiting,” Laura said.

Molly now subdued did as asked and after scraping up as much as she could Laura told her that she was a good bitch.

I looked at Molly and wondered would our lives ever be the same after today.

12