Bi Sisters Take Control Ch. 06

Story Info
Bob watches Molly being double dipped.
2.6k words
3.98
48.7k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in a chair facing Molly and she said, "I should have told you earlier in our marriage about my girlhood fantasy of being taken and used like a slut as a black man had his way with me, but somehow I could never bring myself to tell you about it. I used to masturbate imaging I was being forcibly fucked hard and deep by a big black cock. Can you forgive me Bob?"

"Well I was taken by surprise Molly, how come you divulged your fantasy to Lisa and not me?"

Molly looked down at the floor as she said, "It was something that she asked me in such an innocent way and I never realised until now that Laura must have put her up to it to find out things about me. I made her promise not to tell anyone but as you now know she told everything to Laura. Perhaps you can now see that Laura is infatuated with you and is doing all she can to split us up."

"I don't really think so Molly, I believe she has this thing for me but it is just purely a sexual desire. Anyway now that your fantasy has been fulfilled will it be the end of you having sex again with Leroy?"

"Yes Bob, we will just have our sexual relationship with Lisa and Laura, OK"

"That is fine with me because I think that in the not to distant future Laura and Lisa will find some nice young single guys and all this will come to an end."

And so ended the events of the night and Molly and I went to bed.

**********************

Friday night I had to go out to a meeting and left home about seven o'clock telling Molly I would not be home until sometime between ten-thirty and eleven o'clock. It was fortunate that I had got my dates mixed up and the meeting was actually for the following Friday. I discovered this when I arrived at the place the meeting was to be held and found no one there, I rang another member on my cell phone and he told me I had the wrong Friday.

I arrived back at the shop at a quarter to eight and saw Leroy's car parked across the street so I parked a little bit further away from the shop instead of going down the alleyway to the rear and putting the car in the garage. I let myself in as quietly as I could and crept up the stairs, the door to the living room was partly open and I could hear voices as I neared the top of the stairs. I stood on the landing and was able to see into the room without being seen what I saw made me realise how Molly had lied to me.

Molly, Leroy and another black man who looked to be between forty-five and fifty years old were all naked and Molly was on her knees in front of them, it turned out that what I was about to see was another of Molly's fantasies.

"So your husband is out, well that sure is your lucky night we only came to rob you but you looked like a good fuck to us so we are going to double dip you," Leroy said.

"Please don't rape me, please I wont tell anyone how you broke in and you can take all the money we have in the draw over there in that bureau."

"Yeah well thanks for the information cunt we sure will remember to take the money when we leave, but we can't let the chance of fucking such a lovely white bitch as you pass by, now can we," the older man said.

As I shifted a little the floorboard creaked, but they did not appear to have noticed. Then I heard Leroy say, "Suck Monty's black dick, it will help arouse you for the part where you get two black cocks in you."

The man Monty, slapped Molly across the face as she tried to get up and then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head to his cock saying, "Suck it you slack white bitch, you sure going to enjoy the evening when it really gets underway."

I was concentrating on Molly and Monty and had not noticed Leroy had moved out of view, suddenly the door was pulled wide open and Leroy stood looking at me.

"Come on in Bob you might as well sit down in comfort and watch your slut wife get double dipped instead of hiding on the landing."

I walked into the room and said to Molly, "What is this you lying bitch you told me that you would not see Leroy again."

Before Molly could answer Leroy said, "You heard her tell me on Wednesday night that she wanted to feel my cock reaming her again, you mean she wasn't honest with you. The fucking slut rang me and told me you would be out tonight and could I come around and fuck her and did I have anther black friend I could bring with me to fulfil another fantasy, yeah you already know having seen us and heard us since you crept up the stairs, she wants to be fucked by two black men at the same time. So just sit down and watch, we don't want any trouble now do we Bob. By the way this is my uncle Monty."

I ignored Leroy and yelled at Molly, "What did you go behind my back for?"

"I think the trouble is man that you slut wife is already hooked on black cock, maybe it was taking Leroy's big cock up her, and maybe partly because of her hidden fantasies about black men, who knows but sit down and let her experience this fantasy and don't interfere otherwise you will be the sorry one," Monty said.

I looked at Molly who just ignored me and said, "Lets get started I can't wait to experience being taken by two black cocks any longer."

So I sat in a chair giving me a close up view of my wife on her knees waiting to suck two black cocks before they penetrated her. As I watched her take Monty's cock in her mouth I had a mental picture of her on her hands and knees with one cock fucking her face and the other up her cunt. Soon the sound of sucking and slobbering filled the room as Molly alternated between Monty and Leroy's cocks sucking them to full erection while they both talked dirty to her as they continued the fantasy of being two black men who had broken into the shop.

Leroy moved away and said to Monty, "Fuck the sluts face that should make her fuck hole nice and wet."

As Monty withdrew his cock from Molly's mouth she shouted out to them both, "Please don't do this, not in front of my husband."

"Shut the fuck up," said Monty as he grabbed her hair and forced his cock head into her mouth. Then he pulled her head towards him as his hips thrust forward forcefully filling her mouth as his cock head went right into her throat, Molly gagged on it as he pulled his cock back and thrust if forward again and again as he enjoyed using her mouth for his own pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth and said to Leroy, "Help me get her mounted on my cock, then while I fuck her cunt you can give her face another hard fucking."

"No, NO! Please don't rape me," Molly cried out, she was such a convincing bitch for anyone walking in to the room would have thought that she was truly being forced to perform oral sex on Monty and Leroy as a prelude to being raped by them.

Leroy grabbed hold of Molly who began struggling as Monty lay on the floor, Leroy made Molly stand astride him and then get down on her knees. As she was forced to kneel Monty guided his big hard cock to Molly's hole, once he was positioned he said to Molly, "Push your hot cunt down and take my cock up your fuck hole."

"NO, Please don't do this to me, PLEASE."

Monty grabbed her hips as Leroy put his hands on her shoulders; both applied a strong downward pressure thus forcefully impaling her onto Monty's welcoming cock, Molly cried out as her sheath was forcefully stretched and opened to accommodate his big black tool and she sat on him filled to the hilt.

"Crying out and moaning won't stop us having our way with you, you lovely white cunt just relax and enjoy it bitch," Leroy said to her.

Monty pulled her forward easing her off his crotch as he began to fuck her, meanwhile Leroy had now walked in front of Molly and presented his big engorged cock head to her saying, "Open you mouth bitch, suck my cock."

"Molly now in a show of defiance said, "NO, its to big it wont fit in my mouth."

"Oh yeah, well baby your lips can be stretched wider because I am I going to use your slut mouth just like it was your cunt." He then grabbed her head and forced her lips to stretch wide until I thought the corners might tear as her lips were now stretched tightly around his tip which was only part the way inside her mouth. He suddenly thrust his hips forward and I saw his big cock head suddenly enter her mouth and her lips at last were able to relax a little as they now encompassed his fat shaft.

"Told ya didn't I bitch you could get it in you cunt mouth."

Molly of course was unable to reply as he now began to fuck her face as Monty continued his reaming of her tight fuck hole.

The lewd erotic sight of Molly being double dipped and used in such a forceful way had my cock hard.

After a short while Monty called out to Leroy, "Time to really give the bitch the real double dipping she wants."

As I wondered what he meant I saw Leroy pull his cock from Molly's mouth, once more her lips were forced wider than was normal and she gave a cry as the intense pressure on them was released. Leroy's cock was now fully erect and it was only when he quickly moved behind Molly as Monty gripped Molly's shoulders and pulled her down towards him until her hard erect nipples were touching his chest that I realised that Leroy was going to fill Molly's tight forbidden hole with his huge cock.

Molly once again showed her acting abilities as she cried out as though she had also just realised that Leroy was going to fuck her anally saying, "No please not in my ass, PLEASE, your so big and with the other cock in my pussy you might tear me."

"The other cock in your PUSSY, you mean up your cunt bitch, and now you are going to get my big black cock buried to the hilt up your fucking ass, so moan cry out plead all you like but we are going to fuck your cunt and ass at the same time.

Molly moaned loudly now as Leroy pushed his engorged cock head against her tiny anal ring, her moans sounded real as they became louder and louder as Leroy pressed forward harder, then she gave a scream as his big cock head forced its way through her anal ring and popped inside her.

"There we are you tight assed bitch were all ready to enjoy a great threesome fuck," Leroy said before telling Monty to give it to her up the cunt as he was now going to fill her ass.

Then as I listened to Molly's moans and cries I watched Leroy begin to fuck his cock into her ass with short slow thrusts as her slowly forced his cock deeper and deep inside her tight anal sheath, he paused for a moment and I saw that he still had about three inches of his shaft to go if he really was going to fill her ass to the hilt.

Then I heard Leroy say, "Take all my black cock you white slut."

I heard Molly give a loud scream as I saw Leroy ram his cock forcefully all the way and impale her fully on his cock.

Now as Monty continued fucking her cunt and telling her what a tight cunt she was with her ass full of cock as well Leroy pulled his cock back and then rammed it hard all the way up her ass again. They both talked dirty to her as they used her like a whore as she moaned and cried out at their forceful fucking of her now tightly stretched cunt and ass.

Molly cried out twice as she was brought to orgasm in quick succession then it was Leroy who came next crying out as he filled her ass with his hot load of cum, he pulled his cock from her ass and to my surprise as Monty continued his cocks invasion of her cunt she called out to Leroy, "That was great baby, let me suck your cock clean."

I could not believe the depraved way Molly was now acting as she took Leroy's cock in her mouth and sucked the coating of cum from it.

As he removed his cock from her mouth she cried out a few seconds after Monty who was shooting his cum deep into her cunt and bringing Molly another orgasm as he had his own orgasmic release.

Leroy helped her dismount from Monty and as he stood up his cock glistening with the mixed juices of their union she dropped to her knees in front of him and said, "That was fantastic, much better than my fantasy, now let me clean your cock Monty."

She held his cock at the base and like a real slut she looked up at him a man old enough to be her father as she began to lick as much cum off it as she could before taking it in her mouth and sucking the residue from it.

Monty then helped her to her feet and the three of them stood looking at me.

Leroy said to me, "After we have all showered Molly is going to be honest with you and tell you what she told me after I told her about bringing my uncle Monty to fuck her and about the club he owns, aren't you."

"Yes Leroy I will be honest with him and tell him everything to be fair to him."

As they went to leave to shower I said to Molly, "You stay here and let Leroy and Monty shower as I want to give you something."

"What is it Bob?"

"Get on your knees you deceitful scheming slut."

She dropped to her knees as I stood and walked in front of her and unzipped my fly and took out my hard cock. I began to stroke it and was soon ready to shoot my load of cum. I shot my load all over her face telling her that was what a fucking lying whore deserved.

"I'm truly sorry Bob I was just afraid to tell you," she said as she stood wiping her face with her hands.

"Go and shower you cheating cunt I have only ever had sex with Laura and Lisa with your knowledge and I can't understand why you went behind my back and rang Leroy after telling me you would not have sex with him again. You better have a good reason when you come back."

I watched her walk out of the room to shower wondering what she would say when she returned.

To be continued...