Bi The Lake

Story Info
He brings his wife to seduce his mistress.
994 words
3.83
44.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was sitting out by the lake just relaxing catching some rays, boats and water skiers going by occasionally. Gavin watches from the distance knowing he brought his wife here to be seduced by his mistress. Jody approaches the dock where his mistress awaits. She has her own plans of seduction. She reaches with her hands upon Jessie’s shoulders introducing herself, finally in person, after a long awaited meeting. Erotic emails and long chats were what finally led to this meeting. Jody’s pussy was wet with anticipation of today’s events. She has lots of plans. Jessie equally as excited, when Jody touched her it was an instant electric heat.

Jody reached down towards Jessie’s lips gently planting a soft kiss upon them. Jessie responding to her touch returns the kiss as it grows into a passionate tongue entwined kind of kiss. Jody says “finally, we meet! My pussy has been so wet all week waiting for today. Jessie responded by gently touching Jody’s wet panties.

“Jody your husband is amazing, we had a wonderful time last night – we missed you but tonight we’ll make up for it! I’m sooooo hot just thinking about it … Gavin told me all the details. I couldn’t help playing with myself while he described the fun."

Jody started touching Jessie’s already hard nipples through her swim top. She could see the moisture between her legs. Jessie squirmed as she touched her. It was a bright sun shine day, people sea-doing, water skiing, but neither girl paying any attention to that.

Jody removed the bra top from Jessie and began to suck her hard erect nipples. Jessie sitting back with her eyes closed, listening to the boats off in the distance. Jody sucking away on her breasts, Jessie reached down to take one of Jody’s ample breasts in her hands, pulls back the bathing suit top revealing the most luscious brown erect nipples she ever saw. Jessie new right then she wanted to suck these beauties right there on the dock.

Jody pulled Jessie down to the floor of the dock, removed hers and Jessie’s panties and began to kiss Jessie all over. The waves were hitting on the shoreline, still boats with water skiers in the distance, surely being able to see everything going on over at the dock.

Gavin still watching from a distance. Now with his dick in hand, stroking slowly, watching his wife seduce his mistress for everyone to see.

Jody now making her way down to Jessie’s hot wet pussy, slowly she circles her clit. Jessie moaning and squirming, thrusts her pussy against Jody’s tongue

“Oh ya baby! That’s it! That’s what I’ve been wanting!” Jessie whispered.

Jessie’s pussy grinding against Jody’s face as she turns to allow her own pussy over Jessie’s face. Jessie with out hesitation digs in with her tongue, flickering Jody’s clit faster and faster.

Jody was on the brink when Jessie let up and looked up and there was Gavin stroking his dick “can I join in the fun?”

The girls realizing now that they were still on the dock said “Let’s go in the cottage and continue”, they all followed.

Continuing what they started outside, Jessie pulled out all her toys. “Gavin said you wanted to fuck me! Is this true?”

Jody nodded with lust in her eyes. “It’s always been a fantasy of mine!” mmm.

Jessie lays back on the couch and Jody kneels beside bending to allow her tongue to gently flicker on Jessie’s wet pussy. Jessie greets her mouth with want and fiery. Jessie is on the verge of a major orgasm. Jody sensing this, increases her strokes and sucks on her hard clit, faster, faster she goes, bringing Jessie to an amazing grinding climax.

Jody reaches over and grabs the double dildo sitting on the table, licks one end and slowly inserts it into her wet pussy. Slowly, inch by inch, she thrusts it into herself. Jessie laying on the couch still panting, her legs wide open, Jody bends down slowly penetrating with the other side of the dildo. Jessie slowly thrusting towards the head, deeper and deeper it goes. Jody increasing her thrusts faster and deeper, Jessie grinding towards her. “Fuck me” she begs. “Fuck me Hard!”

Jody starts fucking her harder and harder, faster and faster. Her husband not wanting to be left out bends down to suck both girls clits, driving both of them to a wonderful body shattering climax.

“OHHHH” both girls scream.

He has reached that peak that he wants to fuck both of them. Jody suggests that he fuck Jessie while she licks her. Gavin mounts Jessie – slowly thrusting in, deeper, slowly penetrating her wet dripping pussy.

Jody mounts Jessie’s face, pressing her wet pussy on her tongue. Jessie laps up her wetness. “Oh Fuck me” she screams.

“Jody you taste so great!” as she laps up her wetness. “Oh mmmmmmmmmmmmm – Fuck Meeeeeee! – Yes, Yes!!!” as she cums with a bang. Juices flowing down Jessie’s chin.

Gavin still fucking Jessie harder, and harder until she cums again. He moves from behind to get in front as Jody straps on a small dildo. Lubricates it and goes behind Jessie. Slowly inserts it into her tight ass. Slowly penetrating, Jessie squeals in ecstasy .

Gavin slowly puts his hard wet penis into Jessie’s so wet pussy, her first time of being ass and pussy fucked at the same time. Jessie was in erotic heaven, so horny, so wet, sooooo good she thought! Jody and Gavin started thrusting into her wet holes. Jessie panting faster and faster, this is a totally new feeling for her! What an intense orgasm she has as they all fuck together, in and out, in and out.

The total erotic experience was so much for Gavin it too brought him to an intense orgasm, pulls out and cums all over Jessie’s breasts. Jody licks off his cum and they all collapse together.