"Bi" waste a sleeping cock.

Story Info
A stranger lost at the door.
863 words
4.01
113.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living on a smallholding in the quiet Devon countryside, my wife and I rarely got visitors, so I was surprised when arriving home one night I found a young man sitting in one of my dressing gowns in front of the fire.

My wife took me to the side and explained he (Dan) had ran out of fuel and had tried walking a shortcut across the fields. He had been walking for hours and had got lost, until wet and cold he stumbled upon our place.

She had let him have a shower and was washing his clothes. She also informed me she had "given him something to help him sleep" and had made the spare room up.

"What do you mean you gave him something to sleep?" I inquired.

She explained you had given him two of my sleeping tablets.

"Two" I said, this being a little bad as one was enough to knock out a horse, still I've taken a couple before and I knew he would be okay.

It wasn't long before Dan was nodding off so my wife showed him to his room and returned.

An hour or so passed and my wife told me she was off for a shower, this being a normal nightly thing I said okay and returned to the telly.

A while passed and I thought I'd pop up to see if she wanted anything, and there to my surprise I found her in the spare room, sitting next to a fast asleep Dan, wearing a towel with one hand inside of it and the other hand holding up the duvet while looking at his cock.

I coughed quietly and she jumped up with a start, apologising to me and trying to run out of the room.

I stopped her as she reached the door and grabbed her by the towel. I ripped it open and threw it to the floor leaving her standing there naked, reaching down I pushed a finger between her legs to find her wetter than I had felt in years.

Pushing my finger into her wet hole I told her to finish what she had started.

She walked to one side of the bed as I walked to the other, and on getting there I pulled up the duvet to reveal Dan's bottom half. I sat on the bed and to a shocked gasp from my wife I took hold of his limp cock and held it in my hand, I remember it well, being quite a nice size and weight, and feeling soft and warm to the touch.

By the time I finally looked up, my wife had one leg on the floor, one leg on the bed and was rubbing her pussy furiously.

With a lust in her eye I had never seen before she told me to wank it, and even though Dan was fast asleep I found a way of squeezing his cock at the bottom of his shaft and drawing upwards until it became as hard as my cock was by now.

As I wanked his cock my wife wanked her pussy like mad, until she almost begged to see it in my mouth. I leaned forward and opened my mouth around his hard cock, sucking it in and wanking on his shaft at the same time, I got so carried away I almost didn't hear my wife have her first orgasm of the night.

I let go of his cock as my wife sat on the bed, letting her take over as I took off my clothes. Naked I went to her and knelt between her legs to drink in her cum, as she sucked down on Dan's still hard cock.

I returned to the other side of the bed and took re-hold of Dan's cock and told my wife to straddle him, with a glint in her eye she did as told.

At first I held his cock at the base as she lowered her gaping hole over his helmet and helmet-fucked herself, but it didn't take long before she got a little carried away and sunk herself fully onto his rod, I stood in front of her and let her take hold of my cock at the same time.

Watching her plunge herself onto Dan's cock and gripping mine at the same time it didn't take long before I shot my load that hit her face and dripped to her tits, she called out as orgasm number two ripped her apart.

As she dismounted Dan I could see why she came so hard, it wasn't just me Cumming over her, Dan had shot his load into her in his sleep, he must have had a heck of a dream I thought laughing to myself.

I leant forward to try something I had always wanted to try and took Dan's cock back into my mouth, to clean him up, much to the delight of my wife who informed me that she would need cleaning next.

The night was a very long one and being "neighbourly" we dropped Dan into town the following day when he had awoke from his "good night's sleep".