Bianca's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Bianca has a decision to make can she make the right one?
1.8k words
3.8
20.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Bianca was confused by the letter more so that someone knew that she was coming into this world and knew precisely where in the United Kingdom she would be in. "What have you got there?" Jamie asked Bianca. Suddenly hearing her new sisters voice made Bianca jump.

"Nothing just a letter." Bianca quickly spluttered out quickly turning around hiding the letter behind her back.

"Let's have a read then." Jamie said playfully stepping closer to Bianca but way to close. As Jamie tried to get the letter out of Bianca's hands not revealing her true intentions until they were nose to nose.

"That's a bit clos..." Before Bianca could finish her sentence Jamie had kissed her sister passionately. Bianca tried to push her away as this was too soon for her to make her decision. Jamie wasn't letting her sister go neither of them realised that Ted had come into the room.

"Now then ladies there will be plenty of time for that later on. Bianca your agent just phoned he has postponed the rest of the film for tomorrow as yours and Jamie's scene is the final one to do. By the look of that letter Bianca has behind her back she has been invited to Costa Coffee for a meeting in half a hour." Ted said to both Bianca and Jamie who pouted that she couldn't tempt her sister into finally having sex with her before there scene tomorrow.

"Thanks for reminding me of the time Ted." Bianca said to her brother. As she went upstairs to change into something that she could meet this Faye person face to face. When Bianca was leaving the mansion that her, Jamie and Ted shared as a family that has been in porn. Bianca picked up some keys that were in the dish by the front door marked with a B then she left the mansion looking for the car that she had just picked up the keys for.

Bianca finally found the car and was shocked that it was a 5 litre supercharged Jaguar F type V8 S Convertible in red. Bianca remembered this car from the Top Gear review back in the world she came from she also remembered that this car was her dream car. Bianca wondered if this exact car being her dream car in the other world that it was her dream car in this world with the only alteration being that she actually brought this car in this world.

As Bianca got in the car and sped away from the mansion towards her meeting with Faye. As Bianca parked up the car and walked towards Costa Coffee she realised that she had no idea what Faye looked like. When Bianca walked into Costa Coffee she realised that Faye must've been the one who looked really out of place as she was the only female in Costa's who had small tits though she was stunning like everyone else. Bianca walked over to the table where the small chested female was sitting at who observed her on her way over.

At that point the small chested person sussed out that the person walking up to her was Bianca by the fact that she carried herself like a tourist lost in a different country completely without confidence and making as minimal eye contact as she possibly could. Faye motioned for Bianca to take a seat at the table she was sitting at where she did sit.

"Glad that you came to meet me Bianca." Faye said to break the ice with Bianca.

"What is going on?" Bianca asked the mysterious person.

"First off I am Faye, glad that you got my letter before you had to make your choice to the guardians of this world. You have come into this world a world purely dominated by sex, a world where everyone is big chested, big balled, well hung and not a small penis to be found anywhere in this world. As well with all that there are no STI/STD's and where any surgery recovery time are no more than two weeks depending on what surgery it was are."

"So this is a porn world?"

"Yeah this world could be summed up by that statement."

"So the guardian told me that I was dying in my world is that true?"

"Yes Bianca that is true."

"So how did I end up in the hospital in this world?"

"What did the doctor or your family tell you when you woke up?"

"They both said that I had an accident while on set of a movie with a part of the set. I remember what happened in my world as well."

"That happens until you decide then your memories will adjust themselves accordingly to the world you choose to be in."

"The guardian said that I would have to decide in a few days."

"They lied." Faye said taking a sip from her cup of what looked like to Bianca as tea or coffee.

"How did they lie?"

"You don't have a few days you don't even have a day. They said that so you are lulled into a false sense of security then in a few hours by this point given the time you will have from let's see..." Faye consulted her watch before she finished her sentence.

"A hour at the most."

"How is that possible?"

"The longer you stay here the sooner the guardians will be able to get a proper fix on you."

"So what do I do now before the hour is up?"

Faye finished her drink before replying letting the suspense build a little bit more. "You need to fuck your brother and sister if you choose to say in this world."

"Given that my life in the previous world was horrible and my life in this world is 10 times better I choose to say."

"You better get to fucking your brother and sister then before the guardians come back in 55 minutes."

With that Bianca left costa coffee for her car clear on what she has to do in order to stay in this world. By the time she got home she had 40 minutes to fuck both her siblings in order to take her place in this world. When Bianca walked into the mansion she noticed that both Jamie and Ted were in which helped Bianca a lot as she could fuck them both at once to save time.

Bianca heard noises coming from one of the upstairs rooms and she decided to go and investigate. As Bianca got to the top of the landing she realised that the noise was moaning coming from one particular room. Bianca moved silently towards the room only to find that Jamie was lying on her back on a bed with Ted thrusting his huge cock into Jamie's pussy. The notion of incest never bothered Bianca so long as the sister didn't become pregnant with the brothers child. This was her chance to become a part of this world.

"Mind if I join in?" Bianca said out loud making her presence known to Jamie and Ted. Who turned around to look at the door where she was standing.

"Don't you have a reservation about incest?" Jamie asked Bianca.

"I did but not anymore." Bianca replied stepping closer to Jamie and Ted sealing her feelings for staying in this world. With each step towards them Bianca stripped all her clothes including her socks until she was completely naked. Bianca caught her reflection in the full length mirror it was true her breasts had increased in size to accommodate this worlds restrictions about small tits for adults. Bianca's eyes wondered downwards her pussy only to find that there was next to hair around her vaginal lips but she had a full bush above her vaginal lips that were the same colour as her brunette hair. The hair ended at the peak of her pussy.

"Wow sis I always forget how perfect you are. Now come here and fuck us both." Ted said to Bianca who obeyed and took her place in between Ted and Jamie. As Bianca laid on top of Jamie she suddenly became very horny as hers and Jamie's tits made physical contact with each other. Bianca said nothing to Jamie she only initiated a sensual, passionate, open mouthed kiss which Jamie was more than happy to return the kiss.

Ted thrusted his massive 21 inch cock straight and with full force into Bianca's arse which brought a huge moan from Bianca which gave Jamie a small window of opportunity to slide her tongue into Bianca's mouth which Jamie took. Ted pulled his cock partially out of Bianca's arse only to ram it back in full force. That force only gave Bianca the chance to grind her pussy into Jamie's which Bianca took given the fact that Bianca was extremely horny.

As Ted kept thrusting his massive cock in and out of Bianca's arse which with every thrust Bianca ground her pussy into Jamie's. Both Bianca and Jamie kept the kiss going even when they both came to their first orgasm which gave them both a chance to make the kiss deeper. Ted pulled out completely from Bianca's arse as he was about to cum.

Bianca got off of Jamie who followed Bianca off the bed so they both could kneel at Ted's feet so he could spray his cum over their faces. While Ted was busy moaning as he was trying to orgasm Jamie started stroking his cock as she light gripped her brothers cock, weirdly Bianca knew what to do so Bianca massaged his big hairless balls with her one hand. When Bianca's hand touched Teds scrotum Bianca had a small electric shock which only Bianca felt.

She had a suspicion that this was the guardians telling her that they have accepted her choice, Bianca had no idea now what would happen to her body in the world where she came from but she did know from this moment on she was Bianca Andrews aka Bianca Shagwell porn star. As ted came all over Jamie and Bianca's faces where they both scooped the cum off their faces simultaneously and sucked their fingers that were covered in Teds cum and swallowed the cum.

Bianca could feel all her memories shift as she forgot the memories of the other world only to find that they were replaced by memories of her life in Porn world these were not only every single movie she starred in but her past too both in University, high school and Primary school.

In the other world

Bianca flat lined while doctors and nurses tried to resuscitate her Ted ran in after getting the phone call from the hospital he drove at 80 MPH. Running every red light to get to the hospital so he could be at Bianca's bedside only to find that by the time he got to the hospital they were pronouncing her dead. Bianca was now dead in the world she came from as she embraced her life in the porn world.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers