Bianca's First Time alone with Mark

Story Info
Mom's off to parent evening and Bianca & Mark is left alone.
1.7k words
4.11
72.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please take note that Bianca is 18 years old.

*****

Unbelievable but Mark's now been in South Africa for a whole two months. I can not believe the amazing bond he has formed with Bianca. She truly has accepted him as her daddy. We've had a lot of fun since he arrived. Alone as well as WITH my daughter. She's such an eager little thing.

Tonight, however, will be the first time that the two of them will be alone. I have to go to boring parent/teacher meetings at Bianca's school and thought it would be the perfect time for them to spend some quality time together (whichever way they preferred to). I've had a chat with Mark and he knows that he has my full permission to do anything he wants to my daughter IF he gets the go-ahead from her. I also know that I can trust him to not do anything to her that she's not willing to do (or have done to her).

Earlier today Bianca came to me and looked a bit worried. When I asked her what was wrong she said she's nervous because I've always been there to guide her and show her what to do and maybe she does something wrong. I reassured her that she'll be fine and Mark is a very patient man and a good "teacher". After a few more minutes of chatting she seemed satisfied and went back to her room to finish her homework.

I have to add, during all our previous sexual innuendos with my daughter she was always dressed casually or in her pajamas. However, knowing Mark's school girl fantasy I asked her to keep her school uniform on that day.

Just before 6pm Bianca came out of her room, still dressed in her sexy lil school uniform and said she was finally done with her homework. I glanced over at Mark and could see the admiring looks he gave her. I smiled, walked over to him and kissed him goodbye before turning to Bianca, hugging her and whispering in her ear to have fun and be BAD while I'm gone and with that I was out the door.

They knew not to expect me back before 8pm at the earliest as these meetings normally took about 90 minutes to 2 hours.

-------

Well, I thought as I heard mom's car pull out of the driveway, now what? Am I supposed to make the first move? Must I wait for him to make the first move? How's this going to work? I could kick myself for not asking mom how it was supposed to start. Having us all together was easy as things just always kind of happened...

Still standing there pondering what to do Mark walked up behind me and playfully slapped my ass.

"So young lady, have you been a good or bad girl in school? Is mommy going to get complaints or praises about you?" I turned and smiled at him.

"I'm always good in school daddy. Everyone thinks I'm this goody two shoes. Only you and mom get to see my bad side." He took a step closer and ran his finger down my cheek.

"Is that so? Are you going to show me just how bad you can be?"

My insides tightened and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. In response, I just smiled at him and he led me over to the couch, pulling me down on his lap. He wrapped one hand around my ponytail and pulled me against his chest, adding just enough pressure to pull my head back so he could nibble on my neck. I squirmed on his lap as he slowly trailed kisses from my neck to my mouth. I just loved kissing Mark. He is always so passionate. Unlike any of the boys in school I've ever kissed before.

I slipped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. This was kind of awkward being with him like this when mom's not around but I know we had her approval. His free hand started moving up my leg, slowly and softly stroking my skin. His touch making me burn with desire. I wriggled again and managed to move so I could straddle him, without breaking our kiss.

I moved in as close as I could, slowly grinding my pussy against his growing erection. He moved both his hands under my skirt, inching upwards towards my ass. Suddenly he broke the kiss and looked at me with a strange expression.

"No panties??? Do you go to school this way too young lady?" I squirmed at his tone of voice.

"No daddy... I removed them before I came out of my room." He smiled then and I felt relieved.

"Good girl!" I loved when he praised me. I leaned forward again and kissed him, his hands squeezing my ass.

Again he broke the kiss and asked: "What do you want little girl?" I grinded my pussy against his cock again as I replied: "Everything daddy!"

He lifted me off his lap and instructed me to lay down on the couch. He lifted my right leg up onto the back of the couch, left leg hanging down the side. He stared down at my glistening pussy and licked his lips. He started at my right foot, slowly running his tongue up my leg, occasionally nipping at all the sensitive spots on my leg, making me squirm even more.

He kissed the inside of my thigh but avoided my aching pussy. Then did the same with my left leg. I moaned softly, lifting my hips when he reached my thing, trying desperately to get my pussy against his lips and tongue. I reached down to take hold of his head to pull it closer to my pussy but he moved away.

"No touching me little girl. Put your hands above your head and hold onto the arm rest." I pouted but did as I was told.

He stood up and removed his shirt, tossing it onto the other couch. He knelt between my legs again, pulling my shirt out of my skirt and slowly undoing the buttons. I tried to sit up so he can take it off but he just told me to lay still. He pushed the shirt open, exposing my lacy bra, nipples pressing against the fabric, aching for his touch.

Slowly he ran a thumb around each nipple, making them grow even harder. I arched my back, wanting more. Expertly he undid the clasp of my bra (thank God I wore one that unfastened in the front) and pushed the material aside. He pinched each nipple and I yelped. That felt so good.

He leaned up and kissed me again and I almost let go of the sofa to wrap my arms around his head but remembered just in time that I was not allowed to. He trailed soft kisses from my mouth down my throat and finally took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard while his hand played with the other one, tugging and pinching it, driving me absolutely wild with lust!

"Daddy", I moaned and arched my back again. He moved to my other nipple, sucking, nibbling, flicking his tongue over it.

By now the juices was flowing out of my pussy. I was SO wet and horny. Never before has he teased my like this. Mom had told me that Mark is a terrible tease and now I'm finding out just how bad he is! After spending what felt like forever sucking and nibbling on my nipples he finally started kissing his way down my stomach... his hand moving down my leg.

I almost came right away when his tongue finally flicked over my swollen clit. He settled between my legs, completely covering my pussy with his expert mouth, sucking, licking then pushing his tongue deep into my pussy. Fucking me with his tongue while his thumb pressed down on my clit. Shit, I thought, this is going to be over way too quick because I'm going to cum any second now. I screamed as a powerful orgasm shook my body.

I expected him to stop then but he didn't. He licked up every drop of my flowing juices before starting again... flicking, sucking, fucking my pussy with his tongue. After my third orgasm he pulled away and smiled down at me.

"I've always been gentle with you little one, but I'd really like to fuck you if you would let me." I've been wanting this for a long time. I have watched him fuck mom and although I was a little scared, I wanted him to fuck me like he did mom because her orgasms was always so powerful!

I blushed and said: "I have to confess daddy. I've wanted you to fuck me like a real woman for a long time. I do enjoy your tender lovemaking but I want a little more".

He pulled me up and kissed me then instructed me to lean over the side of the couch. Mom always told me that sex for a woman is best during doggy style because penetration is extra deep. I heard him unzip his jeans and saw him kick them aside. He moved in behind me and without warning, with one thrust he was buried deep inside me.

I screamed... a little from pain but mostly from pleasure. He stopped and asked me if I was ok and I nodded. That's all he needed as he started thrusting into me hard. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him with every thrust. Soon I was cumming again, gripping his thick cock tightly with my pussy. That sent him over the edge and for the first time since I've been having sex with daddy he came inside me. The feeling of his hot cum spurting inside me is something I will probably never forget.

He collapsed on top of me and kissed my shoulder. We lay like that for a few minutes before he slowly pulled his cock from me and pulled me into his lap again, cuddling me and whispering in my ear how amazing that was. I drifted off to sleep with my head resting on his shoulder and that's how mommy found us a little later when she walked in...