Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a cloth there," I gestured weakly next to my alarm clock. "I got a few in case..."

"Very thoughtful," I thought she almost giggled again.

"You can pass me one, I'll get cleaned up."

"No, no," she repeated, her lithe body uncoiling as she climbed off the bed. "I want to do it. Everything - every part of this is fascinating and fun for me."

"I don't deserve this," I muttered weakly. "I can't believe this."

"Mmmmm," she hummed, wiping her mouth as she returned to mop me up. "Perhaps you just don't realize how nice it is for me to be introduced to all this in such a peaceful, loving manner. I'm so glad I'm learning with you. I can just picture being traumatized by some brutish guy."

I watched her gorgeous face as her eyes feasted upon my penis while she cleaned me. There was no faking that look, she was delighted, she was hungry, and she was just getting started. I noticed, to no surprise, that her continued attentions did what so very rarely happened - I stayed not only full and partially erect, but delightfully hungry enough to indulge her again.

Jessica climbed off the bed and crossed the room, her lithe body taut with the chill, her normally graceful movements a little stiff with nerves. I lay there, admiring her shapely curves, the supple, fresh flesh, the glow of her excitement. She discarded the cloth in the hamper, and it occurred to me a little odd that she knew exactly where to go, but before I could think too much about that she turned around and walked slowly back.

Her eyes were still wide with anticipation, her breasts swayed tantalizingly with her footsteps. Her eyes locked onto my penis and never strayed.

'My god,' I thought helplessly. 'She could probably keep me hard just staring at me like that.' And that, I was sure, was the key to the allure of youth. My resistance, my will had been overwhelmed by the pervading pleasure of being there as she unwrapped each new present, explored each new experience - and being the very object of her fresh, curious, delighted desire.

She climbed back onto the bed near my knees and stayed on all fours. The arch of her back and the raised roundness of her ass filled my vision. "Mmmmmm," she hummed, crawling a little further and lowering her chest a little further. Her soft breasts hung on either side of my penis. As she swayed a little, they bumped against it, cool to the touch and heavy enough to send a thrill through my body. Even so I could focus on nothing but the wide arcs of her buttocks raised up behind the mane of untidy blond hair, even as she slowly pressed herself downward.

Pulling her arms in tight against me, she hugged me close, her chin pressing just below my wishbone, her breasts squashed hard around me. She sighed, and for a few full minutes did little but rub her body very gently against mine. At some point she shifted her knees and began to spread them apart. Her right knee pushed my left leg outward, her right knee - already outside my other leg - stretched closer and closer to the edge of the bed. The contours of her young ass changed, always delicious, always distracting, until her hot, soaked pussy lips connected with my right knee.

Still trapping my penis between her lovely breasts, holding me firmly in place with her arms, Jessica pressed herself hard against my knee. By reflex I pressed up into her, heard her moan, and felt her start to wriggle slowly. The minutes thudded past as she humped my knee, her chin pressed against the top of my stomach so I could look down into her incredible face. Her eyes were closed now, her mouth slightly open, the expression so uplifted with pleasure I ached to keep her that way forever.

Eventually Jessica's face lowered, her arms relaxed for a moment, and her movements slowed. She panted for a moment, then lifted herself off my body. Her head lowered further, and I was sure she'd locked her eyes on my penis again. She crawled into position, then pushed herself upright.

Her legs now straddling mine, Jessica sank down until her hot, soaked pussy likewise saddled my shaft. She rubbed up and down a few times as though wetting my cock with her juices, then settled back a touch with her pussy lips glistening my balls. She took my penis in one hand and lifted it upward, holding it angled as if it was her own, and traced it some more.

Finally she leaned forward, lifted herself up, and guided me in. Slowly, achingly slowly she lowered herself. In silence she hesitated frequently, but I could not see her face, for she looked down at our contact. Once she'd engulfed half my length, she moved up and down slightly, as though adjusting. I could hear her heavy breathing now, and watched as her breasts swayed with the slow motion.

After about ten mini-pumps, she reached forward with both hands, placed her fingertips on my nipples, and looked into my face. Her lips had thinned, her nostrils dilated, and her eyes stared directly into mine. She was the picture of determination. She augured her hips and lowered them steadily. Her eyes flickered wider as she forced me all the way in, but she settled into a luxurious, satisfied, smug smile once she felt herself come to rest.

Her fingers curled, her nails scratched at my chest, and she let out a purring hum. "Mmmmmm, I like thissssss," she hissed. She rocked forward and back a little, her eyes going out of focus as she felt the effects. "Oh, I really like that," but she hesitated, the slightest of frowns creasing her forehead. "But it feels like it gets even deeper. I already feel so completely full..."

Jessica's voice trailed off, but I continued to drink up her words. I resolved to stay mostly still, letting her explore as she'd explained she wanted to do. With cautious movements she raised herself straighter, and widened the spread of her knees. "Oh!" she gasped, stopping suddenly and resting one hand on her stomach, just below her belly button. "No," she said breathlessly, seeing my sudden concerned expression. "It's okay, I just... I just..."

She arched her back slightly, letting her head back, and opened her mouth. I could see she gripped her left leg tight with one hand, but the fingers of her right hand spread wider and wider, straining at their limits. I felt her shift her body just slightly backward, angling my cock even deeper. "Oh my god," she gasped. I felt as though I was jammed into the finger of a tight, oiled glove. The pressure pushing on the end of my penis wasn't exactly pleasurable, but any thought of discomfort I had was blown out of my mind seconds later as her vagina gripped me tightly and spasmed three, four, five times. It was more than I could take. I broke my resolution to stay still, arched my back to thrust even further, and I exploded my own orgasm right back into her, shaking and pulsing in echoed pleasure.

I nearly passed out, overcome by the sensations, but managed to hang on, panting just like Jess. She sat there for a long time, slowly working herself down, deflating almost exactly like my penis, from taut-arched to slightly slouched. Her breathing calmed but remained deep. Her eyes were still wide open, though remained unfocused. She returned her hot hands and fingers to my chest, and relaxed the tension in her legs.

"Oh my god," she repeated hoarsely, and her words began to slur. "It can't possibly be like that every time, can it? Nobody would get anything done - they'd be doing this all day every day."

"No," I murmured back. "No, it's not. It's almost always wonderful, but that was spectacular."

She grinned around her deep breaths, some focus returning to her gaze as she looked at my neck. I imagined she could see my heartbeat there.

"I think," she whispered, almost incoherant. "I think I'm going to faint."

She settled, almost flopped, down on me, her arms curled in close around her beautiful body, her head turned sideways to rest just under my chin. "Mmmm," she hummed as though starting to say something, but instead she wiggled once and fell silent.

I did my best to pull the covers back over her, sure that she'd be cold despite the flood of heat radiating from her body, but otherwise did as little as possible. My penis slowly slid out, exhausted, as I relished the sensation of her curvaceous weight atop me.

12