Bible College Pt. 01

Story Info
Anna goes on a first date with guy at Bible College
2.8k words
4.29
30.2k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an doctor's appointment tomorrow. Can I borrow your car for that?" She turns around from her computer to ask.

"What time? You know that I don't care if you use my car, but I have to work a split shift tomorrow; 10-2 and 5-9. I also need to study in between," I reply.

"My appointment is at 3, so I think that if you came straight back here, I would have plenty of time to make it, and then time for you to get back to work," Dee Dee responded.

"Okay. We can make that work," I said, then saved my progress on my research paper.

I yawned and stretched, as I pushed myself back from my desk. Midterms were looming, and I was stressed to the max. Checking the clock, I realize that I have about an hour before my date. I have never been out with this guy before, so I'm a little apprehensive. I wish that I had put him off for another week or two, or said no altogether, but I feel awful turning guys down if they have clearly had a hard time getting up the courage to ask. I grab my robe and bath things, and head to the shower. As steam fills the room, I wonder what Dee Dee's doctor appointment is about. She isn't sick, and I don't know of any issues, but I try not to pry. She has been spending a lot of time with Matt. Maybe she is interested in birth control. I worry about her. She has been my roommate for over two years, and we are best friends, but there are still some things that we can't talk about.

Our religious upbringing has repressed our ability to discuss quite a number of topics. My Strict, Baptist, Preacher Daddy and her Soft Spoken, Mennonite, Preacher Daddy have loved us into model church children. My Daddy would never guess at the cougar that lies beneath the church girl facade, longing to break free from the bondage in which the Bible Belt traps me. My mind wanders back to my date. I wonder how it will go. Maybe he will get to see my wilder side. He is pretty cute and he makes me laugh, both a portent of a positive outcome. I hop out of the shower, and sling on my robe. I dry the mirror with my towel, and start putting on my makeup. I glance at the clock. I wish that I had given myself more time to get ready. I run a comb through my hair, and fly back to my room. While thumbing through my closet, I finally decide on a pink halter dress.

I'll throw a sweater over it until we get off of campus. I would hate to scandalize the entire population of my small, Baptist college. I apply some lipstick, then grab my purse, sweater and my strappy, black heels. A quick goodbye to Dee Dee and one last look in the mirror, (my hair is still wet, but it will have to do) and I race, barefooted, down the stairs toward the lobby. At the bottom of the third flight, I stop to put on my shoes and sweater, garnering disapproving looks from the young ladies going up. I roll my eyes. I will never fit in here, and I only halfway want to do so. I burst through the door into the lobby, and am met by Amanda, the Residence Hall Manger.

"Dude has been jumping up every time that door opened for the past thirty minutes. He's got it bad for you," she laughed. I looked across the room, and saw him standing there smoothing his hair and fidgeting with his shirt.

"I'm not even late! I'm five minutes early! Bless his heart. He is really nervous," I whisper back.

"Go get 'em, tiger," she giggles.

I straighten my back and flash a sunny smile at him. My smile produces one from him, and I can see him begin to relax as I walk across the room. I reach my hand towards him as I walk across the room.

He takes my hand, "You look beautiful. I thought that we would go eat at Palermo's, is that ok?"

"Absolutely! That is my favorite. You have done your research!" and I flash him another huge smile. His face lights up in return, and he presses my hand to his lips. He opens the door in order for me to walk through. A squirrel scurries across the stairs as we walk down and around the building to the parking lot. I slow, because I have no idea what he is driving. I try to guess his car as we approach the parking lot. We pass my car and many others which I recognize as belonging to friends and dorm mates. We stop at a green and tan, late 80s Ford F250.

He blushes, "I'm sorry, but this is mine."

"Sorry? Why would you be sorry? Is this yours? Is it paid for? Do you own it? That is nothing to feel sorry for. That should be a source of pride," I reply. He opens the door for me, and I hoist myself inside despite my short legs.

He climbs in the other side, and pauses, "You are so very different. I don't know any other girl that would have had that response."

"What would other girls' responses be? If they say anything else then they are utterly ridiculous." I say.

"I really don't know, but I know that they don't say that," he replies. A few moments of silence lapse as we back out of the parking spot and head off campus.

"So, are you ready for mid terms?" I quiz.

He responds, "Well, I think that I'm doing well in everything, but I'm having a little struggle in Hebrew."

"Oh, are you a Biblical Studies Major?" I ask disappointedly. These preacher boys always turn out to be extremely boring.

"Yes, but I'm not 100% certain what I'm doing though. I don't really want to become a pastor, but my parents want me to follow in my dad's footprints. They are paying for my school, or I would change majors," he replies.

I'm intrigued, "What would you like to major in?"

He pauses for a moment, "You may think that I'm crazy... but, Philosophy would be my choice."

I'm stunned, "Really?! I'm a Philosophy Minor! I'm in the midst of writing a research paper on Heidegger's major theories right now. He is my current favorite. Its a total mind screw." Stunned silence from my date. Maybe I shouldn't have used the term "mind screw" around preacher boy.

He pulls the truck into a spot close to the door at the restaurant, puts it in park, and turns to look at me, "How are you so perfect? Beautiful, smart, funny, no nonsense - everything amazing," he quizzes.

He hops out and hurries to open my door. A quick thanks from me, and we stroll through the door to the restaurant. A dinner of delicious pasta and fantastic conversation later, and we head back out to the truck.

He stops with his hand on the ignition, "What would you like to do now? Do you want me to take you home, or would you like to go do something else?"

"I'm having a really good time. I'm not really ready to go home yet, if you aren't," I reply.

"What about a drive?" He asks.

"Sure," I respond.

"I'm not really sure where to go. I'm not from around here," He says.

"Oh? I know the perfect place to take you. Take a right out of the parking lot, and I'll take you to my favorite place on earth."

We merge onto the busy street.

"Take a left at Oak Grove Road."

"Okay," then and long pause, "where are you taking me?"

"Well.......It's a piece of property that my family owns. It's starting to get dark, and I love to go look at the stars. It's far enough outside of town, that you can really get a great view," I reply.

"How far away is it? Do I need to stop for gas?"

"Not unless you are almost out. Its only about 5 miles form here."

He responds with silence, and I'm afraid that I have done something wrong. Finally, he speaks up, "I hope that you don't think that I was trying to take you parking. I just wanted to spend more time with you. I'm enjoying talking to you, and didn't want it to end. Please don't think that I'm trying to take you out somewhere to take advantage of you."

I take a deep breath, "No way. Going for a drive was your idea, but coming out here was mine. I really just want to show you my favorite place. I think that it is beautiful...... Take your next left."

The clutch grinds as he shifts to make the turn. This truck has definitely seen better days. I smile as I remember his embarrassment at introducing me to his truck.

"So, Will, does your truck have a name?"

"A name?

"Yeah. My little Honda is named Lizzy. I just thought that you might have named your truck too," I reply.

"Ha! She does have a name. I call her Cosette."

"Cosette?" I chuckle. "That is an interesting truck name."

"Well, I bought her right after I watched Titanic, and my friend made a joke about painting her picture, since she was sooooo beautiful. I said that she wanted to be painted like one of his French girls. We thought that was funny, so Cosette just kind of stuck," he explained.

"That is hilarious!" I cackle. "Slow down around this curve. We'll be turning to the left in a minute. You'll have to go pretty slow or you'll miss it. It's just a gravel drive at the bottom of this little hill."

"Right here?" He asks.

"Yes, sir," I reply.

He pulls in slowly, his headlights illuminating the forest in front of us. He turns the truck off, but leaves that keys in the ignition, so that the radio will stay on. "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia is playing now. I sing along softly.

"You have a beautiful voice. That's the first thing that I noticed about you. I heard you singing in one of the practice rooms in the music building, so I peeked through the window to see who was singing. Then, I asked several people that passed by who that angel was that was singing. I knew that I wanted to meet you, but I was too scared. When you came out of the room, I watched you from across the hall. You spoke to everyone, and even smiled at me and said hello. It made my heart pound in my chest. I had to meet you for real, so I found a mutual friend to make it happen," he says.

"Wow! I had no idea. I thought that we met for the first time at the coffee house. Candy introduced us, didn't she?" I wonder.

"Yeah, I've known her for a long time. Her church sponsors my family's ministry in Peru. I told her how into you this girl I was, and how badly I needed to meet her. When she realized that I was talking about you, she agreed to hook me up with her next door dorm mate."

A slow, sultry Carlos Santana song begins. I turn to look at him,

"I know this isn't very preacher-y, but do you dance? This song really makes me want to dance."

"I do, but I'm not very good at it. Would you like to dance?"

"Abso-frickin-lutely!"

We hop out into the glow of the headlights. He's right. He isn't a very good dancer, but I don't care. It's nice to be swaying in his arms for the moment. We keep inching our bodies closer and closer - drawn like magnets to each other. I realize that he is holding me tightly against him. My heart is pounding like a drum and my breathing is fast. Electricity crackles on my skin. I look up into his eyes, then glance at his lips. Hoping that he is feeling the same as me, I incline my mouth towards his. His lips meet mine with a sudden surge of energy. All I want to do is live in that moment - simply live in that glorious kiss forever. His tongue flickers across mine, and I pant a little moan of desire. He pulls back.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry. Was that too much?"

"No. It was just right."

He brings his mouth back to mine. Those glorious lips caressing mine with longing. My body awakens under his kiss. Warmth radiates through my body, sending a tingle of arousal to my large, taut, brown nipples. The realization that I could easily be persuaded to compromise my morals for this guy scares me, but I don't really want to stop. His mouth is perfect. His lips are soft yet firm, and his tongue is delicious. Another moan erupts from my throat, and I know that I have to stop. I pull my mouth back, but still hold him close.

"Wow!" He says. "Anna, I've never had a kiss like that before. That was amazing."

Breathlessly, I nod in agreement. "I had to stop. I felt like I was losing control."

We stand there swaying to the music, holding on to each other like a tornado could rip us apart at any moment. The truck turns off, and we are standing in the dark. The night sounds intensify now. The cicadas are louder, and there is some animal rustling the underbrush somewhere off to my left. I feel his lips on mine once again, and I catch my breath. He gently sucks my bottom lip, making me gasp in pleasure. My nipples are once again hard as diamonds, and I can feel my panties beginning to dampen. He softly sucks my tongue into his mouth, and I make a whine of pleasure. He pulls me even closer to him, and I can feel the hard bulge in his pants. I grind against him, eliciting a deep groan from him. My hand finds his crotch, and I stroke his cock through his blue jeans. His hands roam down my back until he is grasping my full backside. My ass more than fills his hands, as he kneads the sensitive area. He kisses down to my neck. This is my kryptonite. My arousal is now at an all time high. My heart is beating so hard and fast that my breathing is labored. He kisses down to my chest, then my bare shoulders. His hands move to my breasts.

"Oh! God!" I moan. "We have to stop!" I take a step back.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"I just can't," I say. "I really want to, but I've never gone all the way."

"I haven't either," he says. "In fact, I've never touched a woman like this before."

"Really? You sure seemed to know what you were doing.." I disbelievingly quiz.

"Nope. I've kissed a couple of girls before, but nothing more. It just feels natural with you."

"It really did. I was about to rip my clothes off right here," I giggle, and lay my head on his chest. "I think that we should go home. I don't know if I can keep being a good girl if we don't."

"Okay. I think that I can manage that."

The drive home is a little awkward, since we both remain pretty aroused. He pulls into the parking lot behind my dorm. It's pretty late, so I say, "I really need to get upstairs and work on my paper. But, thank you for a lovely time.'

"I had a fantastic time. This was the best date ever. Please tell me that I can see you again." He replies.

"I would love that. I think that this was the best date that I've ever been on. Thank you so much." I say.

I put my hand on the door handle. "Anna, wait!" He stops me. "Can I have just one more kiss? Your mouth is perfection."

"I think that I can manage that. You are a pretty fantastic kisser yourself."

Our lips find each other. Magic is happening in our shared breath. Fireworks behind my eyelids, and I'm so far gone. This guy is the real deal, and I know that I need him. I'm afraid that I won't be able to resist him for long. I break away, and say, "Goodnight, Will. This was all so amazing. Thank you."

He walks me to the door, and kisses me softly one last time. I know that I will be the talk of campus after kissing him out in the open, but I don't even care. I open the door to walk through. He holds it open for me, but men are not allowed in the women's dorm. "I'll call you tomorrow," Will softly whispers.

"I'll look forward to it. But, I have to work most of the day," I inform him. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Beautiful Anna," and he turns and walks back to his truck.