Bible Erotica 02

Story Info
Dark tale of forced sex and violence from Judges 4.
1.8k words
4.4
63.8k
19
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2: Jael's Vengeance

Since my first story in this series was well received (found in the "Taboo" section), I continued with this darker tale from Judges 4. Your comments have been encouraging. Thank you.

-----

THUD! The heavy hammer met the sharpened peg and drove it deep into the hard soil. "BASTARDS!" screamed Jael internally with the swing of the mallet.

Though the tent pegs took the force of her blows, the real objects of her wrath were flesh and blood. THUD! "BASTARDS!" Another peg was driven deeply into the ground.

The young Jewess was strong and wiry, yet nonetheless strikingly beautiful. Her green eyes glistened like oases in the smooth desert brown of her flawless facial features. Her curves were full and inviting and she was crowned with a cascade of ebony locks that fell to the base of her taut, rounded buttocks. In fact, her sensuous appearance was a co-conspirator with the objects of her rage.

Jael lived in violent times. Her country had been occupied by a bellicose nation for two decades. Jabin, King of Hazor, was a ruthless Canaanite who counted human life to be cheap and wholly expendable. Hazor's bloody rule was enforced by his powerful war machine presided over by his general, Sisera. The general commanded nine hundred iron chariots driven by sleek, strong Hittite horses. The infernal machines kept Israel under Jabin's unyielding thumb for years.

Under oppressive rule, one had two choices: suffer or cooperate. While many Israelites stood strong, Jael's sycophantic husband, Eber, chose the latter route. Eber sold his services as a wainwright to service Sisera's chariots. The feckless coward also made Jael part of his bargain, giving her to service Sisera's horsemen. THUD! "BASTARDS!" Another spike was planted.

Jael's mind raced back to the events of the night before—events repeated week after week. While Eber repaired Canaanite chariots, four soldiers entered their tent. Jael knew why they were there. She involuntarily led them to the bed chamber and disrobed. While she did so, the Canaanites wasted no time in doing the same.

Her flowing tresses could not hide the bounty of her flesh. Firm, plumb breasts crowned with almond- brown nipples stood proudly like the majestic mountains in the distance. Her feminine triangle, framed with thick raven curls sloped slightly below her firm abdomen. Jael made no effort to cover herself. She knew that would only make her tormentors more brutal.

The obvious leader of the quartet approached and roughly pushed her backward onto the pile of scented cushions on the floor. He straddled her face and lowered himself on her. Jael's stomach churned as she inhaled the putrid odor of his flesh, the stench of sweat and horses. Her mouth opened to accept the unwanted gift of his scrotum, hairy and nearly twitching with anticipation. He pulled on his own shaft as he forced her to suckle his balls.

A second attacker grasped her knees with his calloused, strong hands, and lifted them upward. Kicking a pillow under her ass, he roughly parted her legs. Without the courtesy of the slightest foreplay, he shoved his massive member between her curls, entering her to the hilt. Jael gasped in pain, only allowing the balls of her first attacker more deeply into her mouth.

The remaining two horsemen knelt to either side of her prone body. Knowing that to delay meant pain, Jael grasped the two erect cocks in either hand and began stroking them. All four men laughed and taunted their unwilling whore, pimped to them by her traitorous spouse.

Jael soon felt like the hub of some sort of hellish fucking machine. The rhythms of the bobbing ball sack, the fleshy spear penetrating her pussy, and the two hard rods in her hands melted into one surreal concert of depravity, punctuated only by grunts, chortles, and profanity from the Canaanites. "Your bitch is the finest Jewish ass I have ever had, Eber," sneered one of the men. Jael caught a glimpse of Eber eagerly watching the sex circus. He, as was often the case in these sessions, standing in the entryway of the tent, masturbating gleefully.

At the signal of the horseman mounting her mouth, all five men stood over Jael's prone body, bringing themselves to a climax. Soon streams of warm semen covered the defiled wife of Eber, making her degradation complete. After surveying the cum-drenched body of their conquest, all five men exited the tent with cruel, derisive laughter.

THUD! BASTARDS! Another peg felt Jael's impotent fury. During the orgy of the preceding night, tent pegs were pulled from the ground as one or two of the horsemen grasped the canvas walls to fully express their orgasms. To and insult to injury, Jael was charged with reanchoring that tent today as Eber had joined Sisera's chariots.

The chariots had been readied the night before for a looming battle. Sisera had heard that Israeli insurgents had gathered and an attack was immanent. No doubt his horsemen would make short work of the pitiful resistance. He mounted the trailing chariot early that morning, confident of a quick slaughter of his enemies.

But as Jael repaired her canvas home, a surprising story was unfolding. The army of her countrymen was being led with the inspired strategy of Deborah and Barak, and unlikely pair of warriors. Before the sun had reached its apex, the Jews had lured all nine hundred chariots in to a Kishon River valley. Unused to this terrain, horses bolted, throwing charioteers on to the ground where they were speared to death by the insurgents concealed there.

Horrified by the carnage, Sisera fled on foot. The nearest sanctuary was, ironically, the tent of Eber and Jael.

Still repairing the tent, Jael looked up to see a haggard, bloodstained Sisera approaching. At first she feared the worst. But upon hearing the generals pleas for shelter, she knew that the time for vengeance was at hand.

"Come in, my lord," cooed with a guile that did not betray her duplicity. "Remove your stained clothing and cover yourself in my bedchamber." The general, though cold and harsh as mountain snow, was more refined in all ways compared to his barbarian hordes. Many was the time Sisera had been led into that chamber by Eber, sealing his favor with his wife's charms. Of all of the episodes of forced sex, Jael almost enjoyed her trysts with Sisera. But she would make this time even more memorable.

Jael entered the bedchamber and let her garments drop to the ground, exposing her oft-abused but ever- appealing body to Sisera. This time, however, Jael noticed that her nipples were erect and passion stirred between her thighs. And although the general was exhausted in battle, his insatiable sexual appetite was not noticeably lessened.

Pulling back the bed covers, Jael knelt before Sisera's already erect member. "Perhaps I can take my lord's mind off of the rigors of battle," she whispered, with a spark of fire in her emerald eyes.

With tender yet powerful hands, she roughly pulled and stroked the massive member, treating Sisera to a heady mix of pain and pleasure. He grunted, and the Jewess licked the length of his shaft, cradling his testicles in the palm of her hand. She took him into her mouth, her head bobbing with a gentle, deliberate rhythm. As she swallowed more of his cock, her hand tightened on the twitching ball sack, releasing it as her lips receded on his rod. Jael's ministrations were calculated to bring the horny general as near to the peak of ecstasy as possible, and then to bring him back with the threat of pain.

Sisera writhed under Jael's sadistic fellatio. Although he had forced her to her knees before him on many prior occasions, he was pleasantly surprised to find her giving him head with an unprecedented enthusiasm. He neared orgasm and suddenly felt the pain of Jael biting his uncircumcised foreskin. She quickly released his excess flesh and brought on an even greater sensual high as the wife of Eber licked his scrotum and traced the rim of his asshole with her finger.

While servicing the general, Jael found herself incredibly aroused, she slid two of her own fingers into her slippery snatch and when they were sufficiently lubricated, frantically rubbed her swollen clit. Wanting to fully deplete Sisera's energy before allowing him to climax, she realized that she could no longer hold back his orgasm and continue her oral onslaught. She withdrew her lips and grabbed his cock, massaging it roughly as she would a lump of leavened dough. Sisera winced and bucked under her grip.

With her Canaanite lover still prone, Jael stood, then allowed the full force of her weight to fall on his erection, forcing him all the way into her and driving his balls against the floor. Responding to the rough play in kind, Sisera reached up and pawed Jael's bouncing breasts, pinching her nipples with a vice-like grip. Unfazed, Jael began riding the general matching the strokes of her hips to his upward thrusts. Her ebony tresses flowed over both of them as the ride continued.

Within minutes, the tent was filled with the heady aroma of sweat and sex. The cries of passion grew louder and the mutual pumping and grinding more frenzied. Jael felt a wave of passion flow through her body, just as Sisera released an explosive load into her dripping vagina. She collapsed on the warrior, as they conquered one another with their complementary weapons of wantonness.

Still panting but fully spent, Sisera spoke, "I thirst. Bring me water."

"You need to renew your strength for battle, my lord," came the response. "I have a skin of milk for you to drink. It will prepare you for what is to come."

Sisera drank from the skin of milk greedily. The warm liquid soothed him, and he felt the pains of battle and the pleasures of passion begin to draw him into the soft embrace of sleep.

"Stand by the door," he ordered. "If anyone comes looking for me, send them away." Sisera barely articulated his orders before he drifted into a dreamless sleep,

Jael stood and quickly dressed. In moments she heard the gentle, contented snores of a man who had been thoroughly sexually sated. She admired her handiwork for a moment before grabbing her mallet and a tent peg to complete her work.

THUD! BASTARD!

An hour later, one of Jael's countrymen came to her tent. He was dressed for battle, and his spear had already been painted scarlet with the blood of their oppressors. Jael recognized the soldier as Barak son of Abinoam.

"The man whom you seek is here," Jael greeted him.

The wife of Eber led Barak inside her bed chamber. Aghast he saw the scourge of Israel lying in a pool of his own blood with a tent peg driven through his temple and into the ground below.