Bicycle Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhh God, ohhh god," she heard herself swear in a voice that seemed to be coming from outside her body. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip and allowed the feelings to wash over her body. When she felt her friend's dads' lips cover hers it felt natural to kiss him back and allow his tongue to enter her mouth. She uttered, "Ohhh ffffuck," as a new wave hit her and sucked on his tongue as she felt his hands grope her young body.

"Yeah that's it, that's it," I told her as I broke our kiss. Tami was beside herself and I knew she had cum at least three times before she had to wiggle off the seat. The strong sensations had waned and her pussy lips were growing tender. My hands were on her and she didn't seem to mind. I pulled down her tight cotton top and her young breasts presented themselves to me. Her perky titties were perfect and her eraser-size nipples were hard. I took my thumb and forefinger and gave each a gentle tweak and admired their flexibility. Looking into Tami's eyes I smiled at her and began planning our next move.

"See I told you," Tami laughed referring to her getting hot and bothered by the touch of a man. She looked at each of her hard nipples then at me. She wasn't self-conscious in front of me, instead was sort of proud of her assets. She looked so cute and the vision of her cumming numerous times on her bike seat in front of me had me rock hard and wanting more. Bringing both hands to her chest, I massaged her round orbs as I bent forward and kissed her hard. Tami leaned on the bike against me and kissed me back. Her mouth warm and inviting as her tongue assaulted mine.

I kneaded her young breasts and played with her nipples as she groaned in my mouth. Knowing we were hidden in the back of the garage with all the boxes in front of us I knew I didn't have to worry too much about being caught. Breaking our kiss, I smiled at her and she grinned back at me.

"Now Tami, this is going to be our little secret right? " I asked and waited for her answer. My marriage hung in the balance and probably any relationship with my daughter.

"What? That you fixed my bike?" Tami kidded and giggled at her joke.

" You can tell people I put air in your tires but I wouldn't say anything about fixing your seat, OK" I kidded back and Tami laughed.

"OK," she answered as we tore into another French kiss. I dropped right hand from her left breast and took my gym shorts down. My cock was aching like no other time in my life. It burst from my shorts like a stallion and stood proudly between us. I broke my kiss with Tami and looked down at it, drawing Tami's eyes along. She looked at it with amazement and I wondered how many cocks she had seen in her young sex life. Her eyes went wide and I got another shot of pride and the head twitched and throbbed.

"Fuck," she said as she looked at it. Now I'm only about seven inches in length but women have told me I'm thicker than most they have seen. I figured Tami had seen a few but maybe only in the dim light of a drive-in or a guy's basement.

"What?" I asked, alternating my glance from her face to my cock and back.

"You've got a big cock, Mr. Jeter," Tami said, her bright eyes not blinking as she studied my cock.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders, I had nothing to do with it, I was just born with it. "You ever see a cock before?" I asked and watched her eyes for a reply. Tami's eyes didn't leave my cock but instead she gave it a sideways glance as if she was judging a contest at the fair.

"Yeah but not that big," she answered her eyes glancing up for a second and then returning to my cock.

"Really," I quipped and felt foolish for getting so much joy or pride from such a compliment. I felt self-conscious and took a breath and got up the nerve for my next move. "You want to touch it?" I asked.

Tami smiled and winked and took her left hand off her handlebars and brought it to my proud staff. Her small hand looked great wrapping around my shaft. She gave it a squeeze and then began pumping it up and down. It was obvious to me that she had done it before and I smiled at the vixen.

"Somebody's done this before," I quipped and felt the incredible sensations boiling up in my balls.

"Yeah," Tami laughed and taking her thumb off the shaft rubbed it across the head and slit. She paused for a moment to think and then started pumping again. She was obviously gauging what she was willing to tell me about her young sex life. "My ex-boyfriend liked me to do it for him," she said, matter-of-factly and then giggled, "Like all the time." She laughed and it made me laugh too.

"Ex-boyfriend?" I asked and watched her eyes.

"Yeah apparently I wasn't the only girl he liked to have do it for him," she said with a little remorse.

"Awww," I replied.

"Suzi Slut-Hutchins and him are going out now," she mentioned her grip loosening and tightening on my cock as she stroked it up and down.

"Hutchins?" I said, almost incredulously. She was a pretty blonde but not I the league of Tami. I thought that Suzi had to do a hell of a lot more to in a guy over who had been with Tami. "She's not even in your league," I said, with a smile.

Tami, the typical girl she is, didn't know if I was complimenting her or not. She looked at me sideways. She looked at me with a sneer and her hand stopped on my cock.

"Wwwhhatt?" I asked but quickly realized she didn't know it. My mind reeling as the sensation on my cock was feeling so great I needed more and Tami was withholding. "Tami, you are way more pretty than Suzi, don't even think about it," I tried to assure her. My words ringing in my ears, I sounded like a schoolboy trying to get a date. I was stammering in hopes of getting her hand back on my cock.

Tami's mean look dissolved into a smile and a giggle, as her self-esteem had been stroked. Her young hand resuming its job of stroking my self-esteem.

My right hand came up to her head and I gently rubbed her hair and head, conveying that I thought she was silly to think otherwise. Tami laughed at herself and began stroking my cock in earnest. She was still leaning into me and straddling the girly bar between her seat and handlebars. She took her right hand off her handlebars and brought it to my cock and like a pro slipped it under my balls. She gently began to fondle them and tug on them.

It was my turn to swear, "Fuck," I said, amazed at the sensation and Tami's expertise. Tami laughed at my outburst. She smiled at me as she stroked and I felt like I was in heaven. Leaning forward, I kissed her hard on the mouth again and she reciprocated.

I broke our kiss and smiled at young Tami. She was every man's dream, a willing nymph and gorgeous to boot. My mind kept playing her getting off on her bike seat and I was afraid I might explode.

Reaching up with my left hand, I squeezed her sweet lips in between my finger and thumb and kissed her pursed lips twice with quick, rapid kisses. "How about you show me how you used to suck your boyfriend's cock?" I asked and winked at her.

Tami giggled but stopped her stroking, "What?" She looked at me like I knew something she didn't. "I never sucked Johnny's cock," she said, surprised by my insinuation. "I've never done it," she stated proudly like someone might talk of her virginity.

"What?" I said, incredulously. Any girl who had repeatedly jerked off her boyfriend had surely sucked him off too. "Well that makes sense, then" I added nodding my head 'yes'.

"What? What makes sense?" Tami asked, wondering what I had realized.

"Johnny, if that's his name, probably got tired of trying to give you the hint, Suzi knew what he wanted and bam! You were yesterday's news," I joked. I watched her face and knew I hit a nerve. Her face fell and she was sullen at the thought of what cost her a boyfriend.

"Oh don't feel so down," I told her. I took my left hand and cupped her chin and raised it up. "You are probably better off without him," I added. She smiled but it was forced. "Any creep who wouldn't wait until you were ready to do it, wasn't worth your time or love," I continued trying to assure her of her worth. Tami's smile grew brighter and she leaned into me further. "That's it, forget about him, Suzi can have the loser, you are much better than him or her," I finished up my feel good speech. Tami shook her head in my hand in agreement.

"Thanks Mr. Jeter," she said, and looked up at me for a kiss. I didn't have to be asked twice. We kissed for about a minute and then came up for air. My hands explored her wonderful chest again and her hands began to work their magic on my balls and cock. In seconds, I was rock hard again. I thought it was a pity she didn't suck her boyfriend's cock and wondered if I might be lucky enough to be the first to explore her mouth.

"Your welcome Tami," I answered belatedly, my right hand dropping down behind her to squeeze and fondle her warm and tight ass cheeks. She oohed and pushed her butt against my hand. "Why didn't you suck his cock?" I asked, trying to choose the right time to broach the subject.

"Eeoow," Tami quipped, "I think it would be gross." She made a face and smiled at me. This was from a girl who showed no hesitation in handling a cock. I laughed and reached down with my left hand and tugged at the front of her tight, white shorts. I pulled her shorts and panties away from her taut belly and looked down at her pussy. Her scent wafted in the air and I was intoxicated. She had a little tuft of hair just above her lips and I could tell she shaved. It appeared like a little landing strip but I was going to have to inspect closer. I slipped my hand down the front of her shorts and put my palm gently against her mound, clitoral hood, and lips.

"Ohh God," Tami cried, the feeling radiating from her pussy caused her to wiggle on my hand and tighten her upper thighs around my hand. Her panties were moist and wet the back of my hand. Her wet lips smeared my palm and fingers and made sliding my middle finger inside her easy. "Ooohhh," young Tami moaned and stopped her stroking. She was on her tippy-toes as my finger piston in and out of her young cunt. She was as tight as you might expect but I don't remember a girl being so easily turned on and so moist. "Ooohhh Fuck, don't stop," she urged me and I wrapped my other arm around her and held her tight.

"Come on Tami, cum for me, cum for me," I egged her on as my hand worked magic between her legs. My finger moved up inside her as my palm pressed against her sensitive little clit.

"Oooh God, Oooh God," Tami cried as she was beside herself. Her arms clung to me now as she held on for dear life. Her eyes were closed now and her mouth agape. This little hellcat was a hot little nymph who was almost insatiable. Her hot little body was almost too much to play with and then to watch her cum so hard made me want to explode.

"Come with me Tami," I said and lifted her up off her bike. She didn't say a word but rather lifted her young legs up off the bike and wrapped them around my hand. I carried her around the bike and it fell to the ground. I made a thud and Tami looked out the front door of the garage to see if it alerted anyone. No one came and she turned back to me and watched as I carried her over to an old couch in the corner of the garage. I lowered her onto it and as I did I withdrew my finger from her tight snatch. Tami moaned in dismay as it left her and she shuddered.

"Lie on your back honey," I told her and she did. Her legs stretched out in front of her with a slight bend in the knees. Her arms begrudgingly let me go and she laid there looking at me for my next move. Kneeling down, I smiled at my prize and my mouth salivated at the thought of her creamy twat. Reaching to each hip, I grabbed at her shorts and panties and tugged them down her legs. She cooed as she felt them slip down her legs and the cool air of the garage tickled her butt and moist pussy.

"Take your hands and grab your knees from behind," I instructed, putting her hands under and behind her knees. She did as I asked and watched me intently with interest. "Now spread you legs wide," I added and pushed slightly at her knees to make her know what I wanted. She did just as I asked and was now lying spread open to my eyes, tongue, fingers, and mouth. I buried my face in her sweet snatch and began lapping at her honey pot with gusto. Tami moaned as my blunt tongue came in contact with her moist pussy and I tongue fucked her tight hole for the first time. Tami's young twat tightened and loosened under my assault.

'Oooh Mr. Jeter," Tami cooed as she tried to wrap her legs and thighs around my face and head. I pushed her thighs apart and mouthed her tender lips as I brought my finger back to her tight hole. She could feel my finger begin to slide into her moist snatch and the sensation was almost too much for her. Pushing her hips forward, she ground her honey pot into my face and tongue. "Oohh Yes, Oohh Yes," she repeated as she brought her hand off her knees and grabbed at the hair on my head. Sliding my mouth upward I covered her clit and its hood. Her hips began to roll as I kept pressure on her stiff little nub and fingered her pussy.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop," Tami urged e as she grabbed at my head and held it to her pelvis. Her hips began to slowly buck my face and she got a rhythm going until she began to cum and gush. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, eat me, eat me," she started with a strong, hoarse curse and whithered out a lamb as her body spasm on my face and our little couch. She held my face to her little cunt until it was too sensitive and she had to pull me away from my prize.

"Oh God stop, please stop," Tami whined and rolled on her side in a fetal ball as my finger still laid inside her tight hole. Her body spasmed and her little pussy tightened and loosened on my finger along with her body. Her legs were shaking and I could tell she was coming down slow from her orgasm. Her eyes fluttered as she quaked and I watched with delight as she alternated biting her lip and softly blowing air through her lips.

Her pussy was sopping wet and with my hard on fighting through the fabric of my shorts I decided to get her ready for it. Sliding my finger almost out, I slid my index next to it and added it to her juicy twat. Tami was numb from cumming so it slid in pretty easy. Keeping the moisture moving, I made sure her outer lips were as wet as her young hole. Tami watched me with interest as she looked over her hip at my face.

"Did Johnny ever make love to you?" I asked as I wiped my face with my free hand.

Tami didn't answer but instead just shook her head, 'no'. She was quiet and I could tell she was hesitant to respond. I think she was thinking about the first time and maybe it hurt.

"How many times have you made love?" I asked, wanting to make this moment special if the other times hadn't been.

"I...I," Tami stammered as my fingers began stretching and opening her tight little pussy. "I've never done it," she murmured as her left hand covered my right hand and slowed my pace on her pussy.

"Oh," I said as I looked down at her lovely ass. Her young pussy lips were moist and open as I fingered her between her two thighs. My mind reeled as I thought of being the first and how much her step dad and Johnny would kick themselves for not being more aggressive or persuasive. I smiled to myself as I thought about making Tami enjoy her first time and teaching her how to fuck.

"We'll take it slow," I said and rose up so that my hips were level with her hips. I wasn't going to give her a chance to think too long about it as I was afraid she'd balk. With a quick tug of my shorts, I dropped them to my ankles and my cock sprang out. Tami groaned as she saw it and I knew she was wondering if it would fit. Withdrawing my fingers from her, I spread her juices from my fingers on my cock head. "Slide your hips to the edge of the couch," I told her as I took my cock shaft in hand and pointed it at her young quim. Tami wiggled her hips and moved to the edge. She looked like she wanted to open her legs but I thought it would be great to fuck her in the fetal position, so I put my left hand on her hip to keep her legs closed.

"Now spread you ass for me," I instructed showing her with my left hand so her pussy opened before my cock. Tami did and bit her lip, anticipating the possible pain that might come. She was very wet so despite her tightness and being a virgin, my cock head slipped in about an inch without problem. Tami moaned as her young cunt responded to the hardness, thickness and warmth of my hard on. "We'll take it slow," I tried to reassure her, pulling my cock out slightly and then sliding it forward about an inch.

"Ahhh," Tami moaned as her pussy began to stretch around my hard cock.

"Little at a time," I said and rocked away and back into her, my cock slipping between her lips about an inch and a half. The feeling was incredible and couldn't believe I was fucking this hot, young girl. I leaned forward and kissed Tami on the mouth and she responded by kissing me back. With a little buck of my hips I began to saw my cock back and forth in her tender little love box. She was so tight that her pussy squeezed my cock and my cock head throbbed. "That's it," I murmured as we broke our kiss and she moaned as my cock slipped a little deeper with each thrust.

"Oh God, you're so big," she moaned as I fucked in and out of her. I must admit that it made me feel incredible to have this young nymph comment on my cock size. It also made me increase my pace as I worked my cock in and out of her about two to three inches.

"Oh god, oh god," Tami moaned and I knew she was about to cum again. She had cum now at least four times and the sight of her about to get off again made me lose my composure and my cock slipped deeper than anytime before. Her eyes went wide as I slammed into her little hyman and I felt its resistance. I watched her eyes for my next move and I didn't have to wait long. "Don't stop, stop fuck me," she moaned incoherently.

Following my young nymphs' lead I began bucking my hips against her and felt her hyman explode under my assault. She groaned but didn't ask me to stop but instead pushed her hips against me hard. She was cumming and her young cunt was on fire around my cock. Feeling emboldened by my prowess, I rolled her on her stomach and began fucking her tender pussy doggy-style. My cock was on fire and my balls were boiling and I felt ready to pop. Leaning forward, I kissed her on the side of the face as she buried her face in my couch.

"Come on push your ass back against me," I yelled as I fucked her with abandon. Using my hands, I turned her face to me and kissed her as I banged her hard. She was groaning despite a smile on her face as I sucked on her lips. Feeling my orgasm building, I thrust like a wild dog until I couldn't hold back any more.

"Ahhh Fuck Tami," I moaned as my balls exploded. "Fuck," I said as I pulled my cock out of her lovely pussy just as my first spurt was about to fly. "Yeah," I said as my hand grabbed my cock and began stroking it hard. The first burst was powerful and I shot a load of creamy cum on Tami's back. Stroking hard and aiming it, I came on her ass cheeks and asshole. "Fuck," I exclaimed as I shot a few more times before running dry. Tami rolled over, proud of herself and feeling great to lend a helping hand to my balls. Her hand was almost too much as I was incredibly sensitive to her touch. She grinned as she looked up at my suddenly spent cock and me. With a shudder, I squeezed out the last drop from my balls and it fall on her chest. Tami smiled as her eyes followed the drop and she looked at it on her breast.

"Oh god," I said as she cupped my balls and gave them a playful tug. Falling beside her on the couch, it was my turn to roll into a fetal position. Well not really, but I was through working n the garage and thought a nap seed like a great idea after a warm shower.