Bidby Hills Trailer Estate Ch. 03

Story Info
There's no easy way to leave Bidby Hills Trailer Estate.
3.2k words
4.35
12k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alecm
alecm
9 Followers

It was already midday and boiling by the time I crunched my way through the dust to the double-wide Jimmy owned, still holding down my spandex skirt. I was hot and sticky again, and the glare of the sun had long since set my head pounding. Sweat dripped down into my cleavage and drenched the boob tube, then wound its way past my tiny waist to my hips to soak my skirt as well. I just hoped Darla's make-up wasn't ruined, and took a quick look into the side mirror of Jimmy's car before knocking on his door.

There was no answer. "Come on Jimmy, it's fuckin' baking," I whined and knocked again, harder.

Finally the door opened, and Jimmy stood in front of me, imposingly tall to me even with Darla's heels. He lifted his sunglasses and raised an eyebrow, thoroughly checking me out. "Well, well, well if it ain't little Miss Mary Beth Malone! Ain't we lookin' fine today? I see Tairy finally scraped together the dough to buy them new titties for you." He gazed at my rear pointedly. "Amongst other things. Shame he ain't so generous with my fuckin' rent."

I glared at him. "I need to ask you about somethin'," I said, as politely as I could manage.

"An' what's that?"

"Jimmy, just let me in please. My head's achin' with this heat."

"Be my guest," he drawled insincerely, holding the door open and ushering me inside. I stepped into his mobile home - a mansion by Bidby Hills standards - and shivered as I felt the cool rush of the air-conditioning, grateful it was on even if it didn't seem to have any effect on my throbbing temples.

"I was just in the hot tub." Jimmy gestured to the swimming briefs that he wore under his bathrobe. I could see his hard cock pressing through the thin material, and wondered if I'd caused that. He was sure bigger than Tairy and Gene. "Be real nice if you'd join me, Mary Beth."

"I didn't bring no swimmers."

"Oh, hell, what you're wearin' is just fine." He lifted his sunglasses again and winked at me. "Or you and me could skinny dip."

"I'll be right in what I got on," I replied coldly.

He led me to a back room which he had filled with potted plants, the hot tub sitting in its dead center. "After you," he motioned. I took off my heels and stockings and tried to figure out how I was going to clamber into the tub without giving Jimmy a show. Eventually I gave up and just moved as quickly as I could without slipping.

"Woo-ee!" Jimmy shouted. "Miss Mary Beth, you are fuckin' livin' it up today! Big new titties and no panties! You come to give Jimmy some party favors?"

He reached into a mass of pot plants and brought out a mirrored tile, on which ten enormous lines of cocaine were chopped out. "Speakin' of parties." He held the tile to his nose, taking in two lines in quick succession.

"Coke?" Jimmy sniffed.

"Nah, my headache..." Already I was beginning to wonder if sitting in a hot tub after being in the sun was a good idea.

"Fuck no, best fuckin' thing for it," he insisted, shoving the plate towards me.

"No really Jimmy, not today."

"Do it, go on. Go on."

"No. Thanks though."

"Fuckin' do it!" Jimmy thundered, slamming the mirror down next to where my head rested.

He glowered at me with behind his dark glasses and leaned over to place his lips right next to my ear. "Fuckin' do it," he whispered. "You fuck."

I bent forward over the mirror obediently. I wasn't going to get any answers from Jimmy by pissing him off. Hastily, I hoovered up the line closest to me, then snapped my head back, wiping frantically at my nose.

"Aaaaagain!" Jimmy yelled at the roof, throwing his hands into the air.

I snuffled up another line and the rush hit me instantly, sending my mind flying off on a roller-coaster that only seemed to travel upwards with ever increasing speed. Up through the clouds, away from the Earth and the moon, rocketing towards star-filled black infinity. I sank back in the tub, huge tits floating buoyantly, a wide, dopey grin on my face. Still the coaster climbed showing no signs of ever slowing when finally it hit the apex and crashed back down to the tub leaving me buried in the wreckage.

I'd done a little coke before, but this was a whole different feeling. "Oh, fuck."

"Yeah," nodded Jimmy, climbing into the tub next to me and leaning over my sprawled limbs to grab the mirror for himself. "Reeeeal top quality shit. A personal blend, darlin'. Just for my closest friends." He took another two lines, clenching his fist and shoving his head suddenly under the water, bubbles bursting up as he yelled something unintelligible.

I hazily giggled and reached out to touch the bubbles and was still splashing about when he re-emerged, shoving his sunglasses back on. "Oh fuck, you wantin' bubbles, Mary Beth?" He pressed a button on the side of the tub, and it sprang into life, churning and rippling in front of me. My eyes followed its currently in a daze and he cackled at me, the sound and liquid merging into one as Jimmy's laughter foamed up around me, tickling my clit and jiggling my boobs.

"Reeeeal top quality shit," he repeated.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"What did you wanna ask about?"

"Oh," I exclaimed. I had forgotten my reason for coming to see him. I was so distracted by the hot tub. It felt so soothing now, its tremendous gusts leaving my tits bobbing pleasantly, and my high was settling to an almost manageable level. I lifted my leg as high out of the water as I could, not really caring that Jimmy could probably see my snatch through the water and pointed to my anklet. "This."

"Oh that." He glanced at it, then stared at my pussy. It didn't bother me. In fact, between the looks he was giving me, my unfinished climax at Darla's and the bouncing of my breasts, I was starting to feel more than a little horny. I wanted him to look at me more, and thought about his hard cock pressing through his swim trunks.

"Yeah, I know that. Tairy won it from me at poker."

"But what is it?" I asked, leg still high in the air.

"It's an anklet."

"Jimmy," I whined. I wasn't in the mood for games. Just answers, and then maybe games. I could think of some fun games to play with Jimmy in the tub.

"It's just somethin' special to Bidby Hills." He grabbed my ankle and started cascading the trinkets against each other. "Pretty thing, ain't it?"

"Pretty." I felt like he was teasing me with his hand where it was. I couldn't think of anything but the other places I wanted it.

His fingers tickled my calf. "As for what it does," he began, stopping to wind his tongue around my big toe, which made me tingle all over. "Well now that's somethin' I like to keep between me an' the boys."

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the knee and thrust it back to touch my ear, leaning in with the motion. I could feel his hard cock against my bare slit, just his swim briefs between us. It was almost more than I could take and I started humping against it frantically. Jimmy just laughed, dark glasses menacing me. I tried to ignore his mocking and kept rubbing myself against him - I could feel the ridged head of his cock striking my clit, and soon the orgasm I'd been denied earlier crashed down around me.

I was a mess: sprawled back against the tub, panting roughly, pussy still quivering. My mouth was wide open, my eyes rolled back, and as I lay there, trying to catch my breath, I could hear drool plopping into the water from my chin.

"Thing is though," Jimmy remarked, reaching again for the mirror and taking his customary two hits. He itched at his nose. "Thing is, I reckon you're too far gone now to do a fuckin' thing about it."

It took me a moment to remember what he was talking about - the conversation before my orgasm seemed years ago. I tried to close my mouth, to at least stop limply dribbling into his hot tub like brainless trash, but I was too weak to move.

Jimmy pushed he cock against me harder, the fabric covered head pushing ever so slightly into my hole. My fuckhole, I thought. It was a fuckhole because I wanted Jimmy to fuck me in it.

"Fuckhole," I murmured. "Fuckhole."

"Oh now Mary Beth, don't you be so fuckin' hard on yourself, girl. You ain't a fuckhole yet. I think I still see a little brain tickin' away in there." He tapped my forehead, and my eyes trailed upward dumbly. "But don't you worry Miss Mary Beth, we'll soon fuck that right outta there."

He let go of my knee and hefted me up, bending me over the back of the hot tub and pulling my skirt over my hips. He cackled and his open palm cracked against my thick ass, leaving it shaking and hot. "You see, these anklets stop you from leavin' when we don't want you to. An' Tairy really don't want you to leave, darlin'."

"We gotta stick together round here," he continued, sliding all four of his fingers easily into my greedy snatch, slopping them in and out noisily. His other hand reached for my tube top, yanking it down and sending my tits jiggling free. "Ain't no use runnin' off home to mama - your fuckin' place is here at Bidby, girl."

He removed his fingers suddenly, pushing my face against the edge of the tub so that I couldn't move. "Don't need silly little sluts runnin' off into the world thinkin' they can do better than what we got right here." I felt his cock-head, freed finally from his swimmers, at the entrance to my fuckhole. My drippy fuckhole, I thought. Slippy drippy fuckhole.

Jimmy shoved his long cock inside me violently and I squealed, cheek and chin coated in the dribble that flowed from my thick, dumb lips, pooling all around. "Bidby Hills Trailer Estate uber alles!" Jimmy crowed maniacally.

"Slippy drippy," I moaned softly.

He ignored me and plowed into my pussy angrily. I could feel my tits slapping against the cold wall of the tub and my ass shaking rhythmically in time with his frantic thrusts. "You really are a fuckin' dumb slut," he cackled, never slowing his pace for a second. "And the funny thing 'bout it is, you always was, Mary Beth. You reckoned you was smart, but you ain't as smart as Jimmy Bidby."

I blew bubbles in my drool then giggled and felt like he was probably right. After all, I couldn't even leave the trailer park on my own.

"Just cause you went to junior high, you reckon you're miss high and mighty." Jimmy continued fucking me roughly as he spoke. It made it real hard to understand the words. "You always reckoned you was above the rest of us, but you ain't. You thought just cause you have a fuckin' job, that makes you better. You ain't though, Mary Beth. You ain't nothin' but a trailer park whore."

The last few words registered, shocking my body into orgasm and leaving me screeching wetly into my saliva. If it hasn't been for Jimmy's hand on my hip holding me up and his hand mashing my face into the lip of the tub keeping me steady, I probably would have drowned. My legs felt as much liquid as the pool I stood in, and I shuddered gratefully as Jimmy kept pounding away at me.

"I see you agree," he drawled.

I did, and I tried to respond, but I wasn't sure I knew any words. Except for fuckhole, I remembered. That would do. "Fuckhole," I cooed.

"Damn right."

Abruptly, he stopped fucking me and withdrew his cock, stepping back and releasing his grip on me. Somehow I managed to remain upright. I whimpered tried to lift my head to see why he was no longer giving me what I needed, only to have him push my face back down and grab at my boob, squeezing it tight with coke-induced fury. "Don't you fuckin' move, slut!" Jimmy hissed, face inches from mine.

"O-okay," I whimpered. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I should be trying to stop him, or that I should at least be feeling some discomfort at the pain, but his violent mauling was causing sparkles of pleasure in front of my eyes. I would do anything he said if it meant his dick would be back inside me.

Jimmy stayed hunched over, squashing my tit violently in his hand until it was red and glowing. Then he let go and straightened up, slapping it savagely. I just about came again.

"Fucking stay, bitch." Jimmy ordered. I heard him splashing to the other side of the tub behind me, then heard him snort up another line. He splashed back over to me. I could hear him scraping at the mirror, but I wasn't about to turn around because Jimmy might get angry again and refuse to let me have his nice cock in my pussy. I tried not to rub my legs together as I thought about it. My snatch felt like it was about to burst into flames after what he did to my boob, and I couldn't wait to have him stuff me full again.

He placed the tile next to my head, and I could see that he'd scraped up some of the white powder onto his fingers. Suddenly I felt him sliding them between my cheeks, smearing the cocaine all around my virgin asshole. It felt ticklish and instinctively I pulled away.

"How many times do I gotta repeat myself?!" Jimmy cried, raining down stinging slaps onto my ass to punctuate each syllable. As the last one slammed down, I came, blowing bubbles in my dribble as I moaned and shuddering hard. It took all my concentration just to keep from sliding into the tub.

"You gotta learn your fuckin' place, Mary Beth! You ain't here to think for yourself - you're hear to fuckin' learn! You better decide now whether we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way. An' believe you me, you don't wanna do this the hard way! Good slut or bad slut, Mary Beth. Which one is it?" Jimmy slapped my ass again and I just whimpered. I could hear him talking, but the words made no sense to me. All I could think about was not making him angry again, and how much effort it was taking to remain posed like I was. I wanted his dick again. Or his fingers. It didn't matter which hole. I wouldn't pull away again.

"Oh fer Christ's sake." He bent forward, his face close to mine again. "Good slut? Or. Bad. Slut." Jimmy asked slowly. It was the same way he spoke to children and foreign people.

"Good...slut?"

"I just hope you mean that," Jimmy sighed, shaking his head. He straightened up, grabbing more of the coke, shoved a little of it up his nose and then continued applying the rest of it to my hole. Fuckhole, I thought happily. Another one! Then I remembered my mouth. I had four!

No wait. Three.

"Fuckhole," I informed him.

"Now you're fuckin' learnin'!" Jimmy hooted. Slowly he pushed his thumb and index finger into my ass, stretching the hole open, then grabbed the mirror and carefully scraped the last remnants of coke inside.

"Now, we fuckin' party," he declared. "You ready to party, Mary Beth?"

He put the mirror down and used both hands to spread my ass. "Party?" I mumbled. The drug felt tingly inside me.

"Close enough," Jimmy replied, taking a step forward and plunging his cock into my open, coke-smeared asshole.

I squealed softly at first, but soon settled into dazed moans. It felt unbelievable. I wondered why I'd never let Tairy fuck my ass before, and then wished he were there filling my pussy while Jimmy hammered away at me. That would be a real party.

Why couldn't I have another cock in my pussy? It was so unfair, I thought. That was what I really needed - heck, all I was good for. And then maybe Gene, or anyone really, could shove their hard dick into my mouth. That was how a trailer park slut should be used.

Suddenly I remembered I had hands. They had been lying limply at my sides since Jimmy had bent me over. I wondered how long ago that was. My arms were half asleep, but with a lot of concentration (figuring things out would have to wait) I managed to stick two fingers in my pussy, and then another two into my mouth. With Jimmy cramming his cock deep into my ass and my other three - wait, two - fuckholes finally being properly used, I felt like I was really learning my place.

I shoved another finger greedily into my mouth, spreading even more of my dribble over my lips and chin, and then, just to keep things even, pushed another into my dripping slit as well. Jimmy must have seen, because he started fucking me even harder than before. He was probably saying something, but I was too busy cumming to understand.

Eventually I lost track of the amount of times I came. The coke in my ass had gone to my head so hard that I couldn't do anything but stand there and stuff my fingers into my greedy pussy and mouth and let Jimmy fuck my ass and cum and cum and cum. Maybe Jimmy was still talking at me. Maybe he was grabbing my hair fiercely and yelling in my ear. Everything was lost to me except for the need to have all of my holes stuffed, to be used any and every way, like a good trailer trash whore.

I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew Jimmy was shoving me roughly in the shoulder. "You ain't here to sleep, whore!" he crowed. "This ain't no fuckin' relationship! Get the fuck up!"

As Jimmy left the room, I slowly raised my head and stood. My neck was killing me from being bent over with my cheek against the lip of the tub for so long. Drool dripped from my chin onto my giant titties. As I clambered unsteadily out of the hot tub I felt something wet running down my leg, and gathered some on my index finger to see what it was.

It was cum, dribbling from my asshole. I stared at my finger and then tasted it. Yep, definitely cum. Jimmy must have finished while I was passed out. The thought made me smile: I'd finally made him happy.

"What the fuck are you doin'?" Jimmy asked, storming back into the room and dragging me out by my arm. He lead me through the double-wide to the door, slapped my rump, and pushed me outside.

"Fuck off home to Tairy, you dozy slut," he told me, slamming the door.

The End

alecm
alecm
9 Followers