(big A2) Are You OK?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused, then I recognised where I was, the lane was in Broadham, not far from the pub I was in moments ago, it headed to the village church and the wood behind it. It was very quiet, not wide enough for two cars to pass, wide verges with trees, an avenue, then rusty iron fencing, so different to the normal hedges.

I used to play in the wood as a child with my best friend Debbie. I looked at the teenage girl I was walking with, she had curly hair over her shoulders and a sun hat, a long T Shirt and jeans, then it hit me hard, I was a teenage boy. The girl was of course Debbie. So why was I here? No it can't be can it? The girl who moved away when she was fifteen. But it must be, I could not go back any further than that. There was no one else. So it is Debbie. I suppose it makes complete sense, my best friend when growing up, but I am so young, I have reconnected myself fully so yes I am fourteen, she is thirteen. So we have two years to make sure we keep in contact. Suddenly my life with Kate completely faded away, along with the rest of the other lives, only leaving a hint of a dream.

Debbie looked at me with concern on her face. She was so expressive.

"Are you OK? Did you have another of those odd dreams?"
"Yes, I think this is the third."
"What do you think it is?"
"It's a dream, I don't know, but it could be anything. But these seem like a warning."
"How?"
"I need to be careful when choosing a girlfriend."
"Oh, what can you tell?"
"Some nice, some horrid. None of them were you."
"Oh, what are you thinking?"

I had previously told Debbie about the weird dreams about imaginary lives, an unhappy marriage, failing relationships, grown women, me an adult. I found them terrifying, Debbie was supportive, she always was, she has always there for me. She was almost a year younger, she was in the school year below mine. We were both only children. We always sat together on the school bus, we always met up at breaks, we ate dinner together. I supported her when she played for the school hockey team. She came to watch my one match on my years Rugby team.

We were always round each other's houses, we often stayed for meals as well. We were like the brother and sister neither of us had, except that we never fought. She was almost as tall as me, just an inch shorter, and was very slightly plump, but definitely not fat, just a little padding on her bum and belly. For some reason I enjoyed it when she hugged me.

On a warm summer weekend like today we would go exploring locally. We would walk to the woods, we would do the Circle, the lanes, bridleways and footpaths from Broadham to Broadford and back. We would take a picnic in a rucksack, and ride our bikes on a trip, not that far, about an hour each way. Either to the river where we would then spend the afternoon watching boats and waterfowl, or the hill behind the village looking at the view, playing spot the village, we could just see her house, the river was in the distance about seven miles away. We would then return to one of our homes for tea.

Sometimes we would spend the weekend on the river with her parents on their cabin cruiser, or camping with my parents by the sea. For holidays Debbie always came with us when we went camping, and I always went with her when her parents went cruising in their boat. We would sit on the bow waving at other craft, looking for Kingfishers. Debbie would scold me when I pulled her swimsuit ties undone. Sometimes we sat next to each other, sometimes she sat between my legs, with my chin on her shoulder, holding her around the waist, it was comforting, we felt safe.

Other times we would just play in our rooms, I had a lot of Meccanno, Debbie Lego, we would race slot cars. We would watch Blue Peter or Magpie. In the winter we made snowmen. We always found things to do.

Some of the other children used to take the Mickey out of us being together all the time, but what is wrong with being best friends with a girl, she was adventurous like me, she was thoughtful, funny, and great company. Some of the comments were silly like 'Hello Mrs Woolcombe.' aimed at Debbie, but some were hurtful, me being called a pansy for playing with girls, Debbie gave them short shrift, reminding them of their own inadequacy. She also annoyed a few other people, I never understood why they found her annoying, she did talk a lot, but she was always interesting. I found it funny.

It was so obvious, I loved Debbie and always had, firstly as a friend, now as a future partner. Even though I was young I wondered if we would marry. Those weird dreams made me think further ahead. I was young, why would I? We had drifted on as friends for a long time, we were close, but that little switch had not yet triggered. I knew what I had to do, it was going to take guts, but I was going to do it. If I wanted a happy life I HAD to do it. I turned, gently pulled her close and kissed Debbie, full, on the lips. She went wide eyed then hugged me, returning the kiss. I was in love.

"I think it was you." I said. "In the first dream, asking if I was OK."
"Really?"
"Yes only a fleeting image. You were a grown up, in your thirties I think, and you asked if I was OK."
"Oh."
"So this leaves an important question Debs."
"Ok, what?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I already am, we just never called it that."
"I love you Debbie, I think I always have."
"I love you Mark, you have always looked out for me. Like the big brother I never had."

That was the proper start of our relationship. Two teenagers fumbling for the correct words. We held hands with more meaning, not just to keep track of each other, or to protect each other, but because we were holding hands with the person we loved. We sat in the woods behind the church, in our usual spot where we made a den and chatted. Debbie was fallen for me for a while, I just didn't know. The only real changes in our relationship were that we held hands more, and we kissed.

We still hung out together whenever we could, just as we always did, there was not a day I did not see her. At school the other pupils twigged and the gentle Mickey taking disappeared completely, it was no longer Mark is friends with a girl, it was now Mark has a girl friend

We still took our little weekend day trips, sometimes we would travel further, we would chat all the time, we would hold hands, we would walk to the river rather than cycle, make a whole day of it. As we got older I realised how beautiful she was, her slight plumpness giving her a curvy figure, a really grab able bum. we would find somewhere secluded and kiss and cuddle. It was lovely sitting by the river in the shade of a tree cuddling the one you loved. Our school work improved as we were happy and able to concentrate, we helped each other. We eventually took each other's virginities. We knew we would marry one day.

We still went on breaks and trips with the parents, sitting on the bow of the boat, Debbie always sat now between my legs, my hands holding her bare stomach. I loved the smell of her. These trips on the cabin cruiser had taught us how to use the boat safely. So one summer week we asked and were allowed to borrow it for a few days, we wanted to go upstream further than we had before. We planned to take two days each way. We took enough food to not need to buy any and enough fuel for the round trip. We would go through five towns. We took turns controlling the boat. We still watched for the wildlife. We needed to get to the third town before mooring for the night.

By leaving at seven we made our stop over point by three, we moored and decided to explore the town. It was small, but pretty, Debbie put a T Shirt on over her bikini. We wandered around, we saw a small jewellers, I bought a silver band for Debbie, she put it on her left hand. We had enough money to have a meal if we wanted, so we ate steak and chips in the garden of a waterside pub overlooking the river.

The rest of the trip went well, we reached the navigable limit early on day three. Then headed downstream back towards home. We enjoyed our trip, our first holiday together without parents, we didn't realise at the time how much we were trusted.

Yes we were happy, until that fateful day Debbie's dad was offered a new job. His new employer was a long way away, up in the North Midlands. There was a huge pay rise, Deb said more or less double but they had to move as a commute was impractical, near on impossible. This was not good for me, nor Debbie, and terrible for her schooling, it was O-level time, the wrong time to change schools.

I was scared. I did not want to lose Debbie, we had to do something. Our parents were friends, they hit it off as soon as Debbie's parents moved to the village. We played together from a young age. Both sets of parents have been happy for us to go off on our adventures. Debbie's parents trusted me. I would look after Debbie and she would stop me doing something silly. So my parents offered a way out, for her education, our relationship was not a factor. They had a spare bedroom, Debbie was welcome to stay with us during the week and see her parents at the weekends and holidays, this suited us for now. Debbie's mum would normally drive down Friday afternoon for a chat with my mum, then take Debbie back to their new home. I normally came along as well, I did not want to be away from her. We split holidays in half, the Midlands were OK but not as nice as where we were. The countryside was just not the same. This worked well for over a year.

Her parents visited for Christmas, her parents had her room, Debbie had to use my room, I slept on a camp bed, so Debbie could have my bed, well they thought I did, but we were VERY quiet, best Christmas ever.

During a visit to her parents I had mentioned my long term intentions, they were happy we would be together, they had known me since I was five. We had been best friends since I was eight. They seemed sure we would end up together. I remember at primary school a boy picking on her, bullying her, I hit him, since then we were inseparable. I was shy, Debbie was a little more outgoing. She then became my best friend rather than just the friend who lived nearest to me.

Not long after her exams I officially asked her to marry me, she accepted instantly, I knew she would. We had already agreed we would marry when I finished further education, I was already doing A Levels and was going to try for a degree in something technical or scientific.

As we got older and now we were young adults over the age of consent I had to bring up a subject with my parents.
"Mum, Dad, there is something I need to talk to you about."
"Yes Mark, go ahead."
"A few things, firstly you know we will marry when we can afford it."
My mum answered. "Yes, but do not ever hurt her. We have always liked Debbie."
"Umm, and now we are adults we want to share a room." I was bright red.
"Hmm, don't see why not, you two have been inseparable since forever. But if you hurt her."
"Hurt her, never, I love her."
"We know you two have been sleeping together. Just keep quiet."
"How long have you known?"
"A long time. Debbie's parents also know."
I was very red, as was Debbie. Yes I did pop into her room but made sure I was back in mine before
the morning.
"Why didn't anyone mention it?" Debbie asked.
"When have known you a long time, we knew you would either fall out or be together when you hit puberty, you ended up together and stayed together. It is not like Mark has a strange woman each week, or you are grabbing random men, you know each other so well."
"Oh."
"We could not have any more children, we wanted a daughter as well, we could not have one, Debbie is like the daughter we never could have. We love her as well. Her parents love you too."
Debbie smiled, she knew she was always welcome but not that much.
"Barbara and I have both seen the empty pill packets, we know you two are pretty sensible."
"Ok."
"When we offered Debbie the room it was originally supposed to be until she finished school, but you two seemed so happy."
"We are."
"Now go and do what you need to do."
"Great, we will start sorting our rooms now."

My room was slightly bigger, Deb's room had a double bed which used to be used for visitors, we managed to swap over the beds, move a lot of my junk to the other room, and set up my old bedroom as our bed room. No more sneaking off together.

We sat in our new room, it was the opposite end of the house from my parents room. I looked at Debbie, she had grown into a beautiful young woman, curly dark hair cascading over her shoulders, brown eyes, a curvy body with a slight amount of fat, great breasts. She was wearing an embroidered denim jacket over a T Shirt with jeans. She pushed her glasses up her nose and looked back at me.

"Well here we are, our own room."
"I know, it's great, no more sleeping on my own."
"We will have to tell my parents, so we can share there as well."
"Yes, you can tell them. I can't wait until we can have our own place."
"This will do for now."

I moved closer and kissed her, we undressed and lay on the bed. I could appreciate her body even more now. I moved my hand down to her mound, I rubbed it gently, she opened her legs to give me better access.

She was so moist, I found her clit and massaged it, after a minute Debbie whispered.
"Now Mark, enter me."
I lay on top of her and slid in, so warm, so wet. She folded her legs over mine and pinned me into her. We gently made love. I slid into her carefully, I wanted it to last. I loved being in there, now I could be whenever we wanted.

I pulled myself up slightly to rub her clit, her grip on me tightened, she looked at me adoringly, I lay flat on top of her and kissed her, she pushed her tongue into my mouth, found mine and wrestled, I continued gently thrusting into her. Getting murmurs of pleasure from her. She pulled her head back, opened her mouth wide and shook under me, then smiled at me.

"Oh it is so good, keep going."
"I can't last much longer."
"Ok, I am near again."

She arched her back as I came, filling her, she came just after me, milking me dry. We lay like this for a few minutes, lovingly kissing each other. I remained hard, soon I was able to start again, this time I went faster and harder, I had placed the bed so it would not squeak or hit the wall. We were in ecstasy, Debbie was writhing under me, I was pounding into her, I could feel the familiar boiling, and I came deep within the woman I love.

As she finished milking me, I rolled off, and she cuddled up to me, we fell asleep, the first time together in our own bed, in our own room. We woke for tea, we returned to our room afterwards for the rest of the day.

We still visited the Midlands regularly, once or twice a month. We drove up in my new car, a £100 banger to be honest but it was mine. We were now sharing a room there as well, we were officially engaged, two years now. I was at the local Polytechnic, Debs was working in the village shop, and studying part time. She loved art, and could paint very well.

We went a busy local pub, popular with young people our age. We could chat and enjoy each other's company. I returned from the bar with our drinks to find a loud lad chatting to Debbie, I instantly hated him, Debbie shuddered, I do not know why.

"Go find your own bird mate." He said.
"Huh! I already have and you are talking to her."
"Not now mate."
"Just eff off now and leave my fiancé alone."
"Why should I?"
"Because we want you to, and it is in your best interests. Just go."
"Why?"
"I have been dealing with idiots like you for twelve years, now eff off."
"What about you darling?"
"Go away before I kick you in the nuts!"

He grimaced and sauntered away.

"He gave me the creeps, I do not know why but it really cut into me."
"You OK now?"
"Yes, I'm fine." And she smiled at me.

Another local lad wandered over.
"Sorry about Justin he is a berk, I'm Nige."
"Hello Nige, I'm Mark and this lovely lady is Debs!"
"Deborah!" Debs called out.
"I have never called you that, it sounds old, either Debbie or Debs."
"Only you call me Debs, hi I'm Debbie."
"So what brings you here?"

We gave a bit of the story, about the move and staying with me, Nige was a good lad, and he introduced his girlfriend Alison.

We never did realise why we hated Justin, he was a berk, but pretty stupid, gift of the gab, not evil, but we made good friends with Nige and Alison. It made visiting Debbie's parents more interesting.

One evening I was waiting in bed for Debs, she was getting a shower, ready for bed. She came into our room, dressing gown on, she dropped it off, so I could admire her beautiful body. She joined me in bed, propped herself up on one arm and started chatting.
"There is one thing we haven't done."
"What's that?"
"Well, umm, I was wondering what it was like up my bum."
"Bum! Wow! Ok sounds different. Won't it be difficult to put it in?"
"Well have a look."

She rolled onto her front. I could see something sticking out of her bum.

"Armpit roll on?"
"Yes, it goes in fine."
"Wow, does it hurt?"
"No, it stretched out nicely. Can you pull it out?"

I took hold and pulled it out, the body was slightly smaller than the rounded cap, it was covered in cling film and Vaseline. There was no poo on it. She flipped back onto her side, checked me.

"Yep, you're ready, on your back."

I rolled onto my back, Debbie covered me in Vaseline, squatted over me, and took me into her arse. It was tight, but nice, she slowly worked her way down, stopping every inch or so to get used to it, I did not think I could get any harder. After a couple of minutes she was sitting on me.

"That was something else."
"Does it hurt?"
"It stung a little but not enough to stop."
"Are you enjoying it?"
"Yes, now lie still and enjoy this."

She put her hand into her slit and started to play with her clit, she also started to ride me, not too fast, nor too slow, just enough to get used to it.

"You OK?"
"Yeah, I fine."
"Ok."

It was pretty tight, it was very erotic, she started speeding up, also deeper, she was in complete control. I was not going to last long, I warned her, she worked harder on her clit. I could feel myself boiling.

"I am cumming!"

She slammed down as deep as possible, I let loose, filling her back passage, just as she brought herself off. She collapsed onto me.

"That was great! How was it for you?"
"Very good, hard work, not sore though!"
"Would you do it again?"
"Oooh yes!"

She pulled of off me, wiped herself with a tissue, then me, then disappeared to the bathroom. I followed to clean up. On our return we were both ready again, I lay back, this time, Debs crouched over my head and lay on top of me, and took my penis into her mouth.

I took hold of her buttocks and steered her to my mouth. I loved the taste of her, I licked the length of her slit, she shuddered, my penis being suckled. I pushed my tongue into her, I pushed a finger into her bum, it was still slippery, I pushed in another and gently fucked her, fingers in her bum and tongue in her vagina. She writhed on top of me, taking me deeper into her mouth.

Debbie lifted her head off me, "My clit, now!", then dropped back onto me, I focused my attention there, licking and suckling the nub while she worked on my willy.

I could feel her getting close, I knew I was. Her juices were flowing, running down my tongue, then a big shudder from her announced her orgasm, sending me off, filling her mouth with my cum. She gently sucked my dry, swallowing it all, then rolling off me, I pulled my fingers from her bum. She rotated round, grabbed a couple of wet wipes, wiped her bum and gave me one for my hand. We kissed for a few minutes neither bothered about the juices, then slowly drifted to sleep.

"Mark! Mark!"
"Uh."
I looked up, Debbie was propped up on one arm again, it was nearly ten pm.