(big A2) Are You OK?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be rude not to?"
"What?"
"All three in a night."
I woke up fully.
"Sounds good to me!"

I reached down, she was already soaking wet, she opened her legs fully and I lay on top of her. I slid straight into her. We were in that sort of mood, we made love hard and fast, coming together in an explosion of passion. We were now spent, and collapsed to sleep.

For my degree I was originally considering engineering, there was not much locally which required it but I could have the chance to work on jet engines or something equally exciting. But a little nagging voice kept saying IT, IT. I investigated, I found computers were not some strange black box, but that I could program them. I found it easy. So I took information technology at degree level and passed well, back then technical subjects were often taken at Polytechnics rather than Universities. The degree seem quite easy to me, like I already knew it.

I got a job almost straight away, five miles away at the nearest town, not far at all. My banger of a car was OK for it. I suppose it was a typical young man banger, worn body, lots of repairs, but fine mechanically.

Maturing insurance schemes, and presents from our parents, supplied enough for a deposit on a house. It was before the mad price rise in housing in the 90's, and the huge rise in countryside prices. We managed to get a decent but pretty tatty house on a reasonable mortgage. A house which would last us, we would need to do it up but that helped with the price. We married and moved in, to start the rest of our lives. Debbie was already pregnant. We were happy, she was my soul mate.


Many years later
----------------

I was in the Kings Head, sitting there, head throbbing, those weird dreams, many years condensed into dream moments, so realistic, just like it had really happened, but it had not. I had to be there, I do not know why but something made me go there. The mysterious women, a right bitch, a biker girl, a girl with a lovely smile, where did they come from?

The door opened and a woman with shoulder length curly brown hair, and a curvy body entered, a girl of about ten following her. My wife came over to me. She flicked her hair out from under her scarf, and pushed her glasses back up her nose. The girl hung back, near the door, watching with concern.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

The throbbing instantly faded. I looked at her again, Debbie was still attractive, we were happy, we loved each other. She was the only woman I had ever loved.

"Yes I am OK now, but I have had those weird day dreams again. I dreamed I was married to the right bitch who cheated on me, then I dreamed about the biker girl, and then the young woman who was nice. No idea why but it really threw me. It was so realistic, the nightmare really felt like it was over a decade, yet it was moments of real time."

"Definitely the same ones as when you were young?"
"Yes, and so strong as well. Much stronger than before, and the first time since then."
"How old were you in them?"
"Nearly forty in the first."
"And now, you are nearly forty."
"You think it means something?"
"Possibly. Anyway I just knew you were here, something dragged me here. I had to come here and there you are."
"I am so glad I have you to support me."
"Come home now, you need a good cheering up, Mike is back from Uni and is wondering where you are. Emily is worried about her daddy."
"You were definitely in near the end of the first. Wearing the same clothes as now, same hairstyle, but just out from a disastrous marriage, no wedding ring, clearly a bit lonely, and talking to me."
She gulped. "Oh and was it the same when you were young?"
"Yes, I am certain it was you. Perhaps you had a similar dream, but cannot remember?"

We walked to our home, one hand in Debbie's, one in Emily's. Parked on the drive was the same car from the first dream, even the number plate was the same, weird I thought, but why not, use something real, but why was it the same as before, when I was young, when that car never existed, or was I putting real world information into a pretend world. My wife took my hand again and gently pulled me into our house, and our oldest son and youngest daughter both gave me a hug.

"Dad needs a rest." Said Debbie to our children as she led me up to our room.

As we lay in bed together, I was so glad the nightmare was over, it felt so real it upset me, the other two dreams were also so detailed it was like real life. I am so glad I am with Debbie, we are happy.

I never had those dreams again. I never thought about those dream people again. My life was perfect, why would I?