(big B1) Know The Person Inside

Story Info
Two lonely insecure people get together.
3.6k words
4.42
22.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of my big series, the characters will return as background ones.

Nothing nasty just a couple of selfish people push out a main character.


Another birthday approaches I will soon be twenty four. I live in a small flat over the shop. I work as a repair man with electronics, I fix HiFis TVs and the like. I also suffer from severe acne scarring on my back, myopia, and I cannot lose weight to save my life. I am a disaster. The only good point is that I am not losing my hair, and not likely to.

I hate birthdays, I have few friends, and never had a girlfriend, I hate my life. I join clubs no one wants to talk to Mr. Spotty, I leave.

I do have hobbies, I love photography, I often drive out to the countryside to take landscapes, I walk miles so why I am still tubby.

I blew most of my spare income on a nice car, most is normally ploughed back into business. I treated myself to an oldish Subaru Forester, a bit thirsty but great for getting around. This bank holiday weekend I have decided it will be spent in North Wales, and I will take my tent, I have stretched it to a whole week with some annual holiday days.

I stop for my dinner at Welshpool, I continue up to Lake Vyrnwy and take quite a few pictures. It is beautiful there. I have a full frame digital SLR, and a medium format film camera I bought cheap off EBay. I finish up at Bala for the night, not a bad area, quiet, middle of nowhere.

I set my tent up in a quiet corner, about twenty foot from a similar sized tent, I am not sure what to do, so I sit in my tent reading a novel by an ex SAS soldier, when I hear a lot of shouting. I look outside and there are two girls and a lad arguing. All about my age. One of the girls is very attractive and appears to be
siding with the lad, the other girl, fat, glasses, a bit plain, was very upset. The other two go into the their tent leaving the fat girl on her own.

I decide to see if everything is OK. "Everything OK?"
She replied through teary eyes. "No Sarah pulled that lad and I have been kicked out of the tent."
"Oh that's nasty."
She brushed her hair away from her face, she had lovely dark brown hair, halfway down her back. "I don't know what to do."
I thought quick, "Do you want any help?"
"I don't know. I'm stuck."
It was about half seven so thought, "Have you eaten yet?"
"Not yet."
"Want to get something?"
"I don't know you."
"My names Darren."
"Oh Hi Darren, I'm Carol."
"Ok Carol, are you hungry?"
"Yes."
"Want to try in the village?"
"Sounds good to me."
I still had not eaten, I was going to about eight. But needs must. I zipped up my tent, opened the car, and offered the door to Carol. She climbed in, the suspension compressed a bit, mid to high teens I guessed, a bit heavier than me. She smiled, and she brightened the inside of the car.

We stopped at a pub, it looked moderately busy, and catering for tourists. Some of the locals do not like tourists, but most welcome them. We both ordered Lamb (well it is Wales) and a pint of beer each. I really enjoyed the meal, the company was excellent.

"So where do live Carol? You sound like you are local to me."
"Oh I live in Angbury."
"The Fort of Ang."
"Oh, I have seen the ruins."
"I am from there too. Not a bad town."
"So what do you do then Darren, when not rescuing damsels in distress."
"I repair electronics, like TVs, HiFis, video cameras, games consoles and the like."
"Is it difficult?"
"Yes I needed decent sciences and an apprentice."
"Wow, what is the most difficult?"
"Well the current kit is full of lead free solder, terrible stuff."
"Why?"
"It fractures, and grows whiskers."
"Like a moustache?"
"Not really, but no actually it is."
She laughs.
"It crystallises, they grow out from joints, touch another line and shorts out, instant scrap."
"Ow, and what about the fractures."
"Chips come loose, devices fail, you need to remove and refit them."
"Oh."
"The two big games consoles both fail with this, I have to reball the graphics chips."
Carol burst out laughing.
"I remove, clean them, put new little balls on solder on each pad, then resolder to the boards."
"That sounds difficult."
"Not really, just need to be careful and not mess up. Any I need to hear about you."
"I work in an accountants, sounds boring but isn't. Sarah works for a customer, she is new to Angbury."
"I didn't like her, she seems very shallow."
"She is a tart to be honest, but a chance to get away, I jumped at it."
"Couldn't you go on your own?"
"Not so easy for a lone woman, unfortunately, and I haven't yet learnt to drive."
"I need to for my job and my hobbies."
"I have just bought a house, money is definitely short, I need to be careful."
"Getting on the housing ladder is good, I live over the repair shop."

Carol sat there quietly for a moment.

"That isn't James' Electronics is it?"
"The one and same!"
"So what are you up here for?"
"Apart from the break, the scenery, mainly, I love the mountains, I take a lot of landscape pictures."
"I love the countryside, I grew up out of town. Can I see them?"
"I don't have many in the car, but you are welcome to see what I have. And you?"
"Sarah wanted a change from partying, I suggesting a walking holiday. We got lost near Welshpool, drove past a beautiful lake, ended up in Bala and the site had spaces"

I could smell her, she smelt lovely. I could study her more closely now, no she was definitely not ugly, yes she was fat, but her face, was pretty nice, I could watch her for ages, her eyes were lovely, her glasses suited the shape of her face, I could tell by the slight shrinking, she was also short sighted. I noticed for the first time she wore large hoop silver earrings, I was a sucker for those, especially with long dark hair.

I looked closely at her hair, it had a gloss, and a lustre.

"I love your hair, it is really nice. Long dark hair is my favourite."
"I had it done last weekend."
"Well they did a good job, can I hold it please?"
"Yes, go ahead."
"It is so smooth." I smiled at her.
"Your hair is not so bad. I am glad it is not shaved, I do hate this bald fashion."
"Well mine is difficult to control, but you are right I would hate to be bald."
"Have you worn glasses a long time?"
"Yes, since I can remember, expensive though, I need a strong prescription so I have to get decent lenses, and
frames are so important, I like thin ones. I also need less strong ones for close up work, they live in the workshop."
"Yours suit your face."
"Thank you."

"So why are you here on your own Darren? You look so lonely."
I was a little caught out, but we were on our second pints and letting the meal settle.
"I don't have a girl friend and my friends are not into these sort of breaks."
"What a pity."
"Surely there must be a Mr in your life?"
"No." She said sadly.
"Sorry."
"No don't be, it is just...."
"Just?"
"I have never had one."
"Why? I am surprised, you will find someone soon I hope."
I should have said something witty and cleaver here but I was tongue tied.
"Have you had many girl friends?"
"No. I haven't." I also said with a tinge of sadness.
"None at all?" She twigged.
"No."
Again I should have said something here, and I think Carol was thinking the same, I was too scared. But she still needed a place to stay.
"So what are you going to do tonight?"
"I just don't know, it is Sarah's car and tent, my bag is still in the car, I have some money on me, but where can I stay?"
"I hope it doesn't sound too forwards, but you can have my tent, I will sleep in the car."
"You can't do that, it is too much."
"No don't worry. You need somewhere to sleep, my tent is there."
She smiled at me, the room lit up, she had a lovely smile.
"I know, it looks big enough, we can share the tent if you don't mind."
"Not at all, we can try that."

By now I had decided that Carol was a really nice girl, she had been messed up by a not very good friend, and needed some cheering up.

I paid, despite Carols protests, I said she could pay next time, she liked that. We returned to the camp site, Carol retrieve her bag, some shouting ensued and she dropped it in my tent. We took turns visiting the toilet block, I took extra attention to my teeth and gave my body a really good scrub, and settled into my tent about
eleven. We were at the pub eating and talking for well over two hours.

"Thanks Darren." She said.

She climbed into her sleeping bag after removing her shoes, placing her glasses in her bag, leaving her leggings and a thin jumper on. She may be plain but she was far from ugly. I liked the smell of her, and her hair was simply beautiful. I would love her to be my girlfriend. Should I kiss her? I took off my jeans and
fleece, down to a T-shirt and pants, and climbed into my bag. I was very tired and I fell asleep watching her.

It was still dark when I woke, I don't think I had been asleep that long, I could feel immense pleasure, my sleeping bag was open, my pants were pulled down, Carol's head was bobbing around by my groin, my penis was fit to burst, her hair brushing my thighs, suddenly one last lick and I came, surprising me, and causing Carol to gag.

What do I say? I cannot ask what she is doing?
"Uh Carol, umm what, why, how?"
She didn't reply for a moment, a startled look on her face, she suddenly swallowed.
"You were so nice to me, and I wanted to repay you."
"No need, I saw that you needed help, and I don't expect friends to pay. And you are my friend."
"There is, you look so lonely, I wanted to make you happy."
"You did. Very happy."

Last night at the meal Carol confessed to never having a boyfriend, I reckoned Sarah befriended her to look better. I had mentioned that I had never had a girlfriend.

"What do you see in me, I am overweight, short sighted, and bad Acne scarring?" I asked.
"Look at me, am I a supermodel? No! You are really nice, and I wanted to say thank you."

I had just had the best sexual experience of my life, a clumsy inexpert blow job.

"Can I see you Carol?"
"But I am fat?"
"So?"
"Oh. of course, OK."

She took off her jumper and her leggings, yes she was fat but her skin was soft. I kissed her, then told her to lie down and I would return the favour.

Her panties came off easily enough. The smell from her was intoxicating. I was face to face with my first vagina. I opened her and put my tongue in, I knew roughly where things were. I found her clitoris, I licked it, she wobbled in pleasure, I repeated the lick, and added some new ones, before long she was writhing beneath me, then suddenly she came.

"That was so good."
"Now we are even."
"Not yet. I am going to the loo, see you in a few minutes."

She pulled on her leggings and jumper and wandered off, before long she returned to the tent.

She sat next to me and kissed me, her lips were so soft. She pulled off her clothes then my T Shirt, I tried to stop her, she said. "Let me."

Carol looked at the scarring with concern, not disgust, then kissed one, not a red one, but one of the deep scars from my teenage acne attack.

"Don't they bother you?"
"No, you are a lovely person, why should it?"
"But, people hate them."
"They are shallow."
"Ok."

Before long we were both naked, my erection was painfully hard, when suddenly Carol grabbed it and started to roll a condom on. I stopped her.
"You need to retract this first."
I pulled down my foreskin, with the wet from the blow job it slid down easily and she finished putting the condom on. A friend I knew from school did not do this and ended up ripping the condom apart and being a father at nineteen, the only good point being it was his long time girlfriend. She lay back with a huge smile
on her face, her hair cascading over her breasts. She may be classed as plain but to me she was beautiful.

She opened her legs, I climbed on and slid into her, she was tight. Very tight. I kissed her, we battled with our tongues, I rode her for what felt like ages, but was only about ten minutes, it was incredible, I am pretty sure she came twice, she judders, before I filled the condom with my seed.

I lay on top of her kissing for a couple of minutes, then withdrew and pulled the condom off. I held it up to see what was in it, when Carol grabbed it, and tipped it up into her mouth.

"What did you do that for?"
"I was trying to work out what it tasted of."
"Oh, So what do I taste like?" I asked.

She kissed me open mouthed, something slimy entered my mouth.

"Like that!" She said as she swallowed the rest.
"Urgh, weird." I took a drink of water to clear my mouth.
"You asked. It seems quite sweet."
"I drink quite a bit of fruit juice."
"Warn me next time."
"Ha-ha got you."
"So what are you doing for the rest of your holiday?" I asked.
"Whatever you are doing hopefully."
"Touring Snowdonia, climbing Snowdon, visiting Portmerion, riding some of the Great Little Trains, visiting Anglesey."
"So that is what I am doing!"
"We are doing." I was smiling.
"My boyfriend?"
"Yes, my girlfriend."

I smiled at her and laughed, Carol was a great person and I still didn't get why she liked me. I checked my mobile, two in the morning. We soon fell asleep, cuddled up together, using our sleeping bags as blankets. She was so warm and soft.

We slept on, I heard her friend calling. Carol looked out of my, no it is now our tent and waved, covering herself with my fleece.

"How did it go last night?" Carol asked with a slight edge.
"He was crap, bugger all foreplay and went off to his tent as soon as he finished."
"Oh well, at least I slept well."
"Isn't that the fat ugly git's tent?"
"He isn't ugly, he isn't a git, he is lovely. He treated me to a nice meal last night."
"You didn't do anything with him, did you?"
Carol turned and winked at me, Found the used condom waving it as Sarah. "Only three times."
"Three! But he is fat, spotty and speccie."
"And I am fat and wear glasses too, so what. It doesn't matter."
"Oh, I didn't think of that."
"The problem is Sarah, you are too shallow. Are you OK on your own?"
"Yeah. What about you?"
"I'm staying with Darren for the rest of the week."
"Oh OK, I am heading home."

Carol rezipped the tent. "Do you want breakfast?"
"I'm starving."

Seventeen stone is not that light but spread over a body is quite manageable, my face was buried in her mound and she took me back into her mouth. She was a bit better and now I knew where to lick. I grabbed hold of her bum cheeks, my nose in her bush. I explored her with my lips and tongue, she tasted different to anything else
I had tasted. Strong but not objectionable. My penis was in heaven, she ran her tongue around the head. I was so close, I tried to hang on, Carol came first, she clenched her legs nearly crushing my head, then increased her licking and sucking, then I came, filling her mouth with her breakfast.

She rolled off me, and turned around. We kissed, ignoring the strange tastes. She was a dirty girl but I loved it.

We lay there chatting for about half an hour.

"Darren, I am so glad I met you."
"So am I."
"Ok to be honest, I wanted to sleep with a man for ages now, but I didn't want a one night stand, nor did I want just someone out for a quick shag. I wanted a real person who liked me."
"That sounds like a normal relationship, not a quickie. I do like you!"
"Chatting last night was the clincher, just sitting there getting to know each other. I really like you Darren, I am so happy you were my first."
"You are a good person to get to know, the more I know you, the nicer you are."
"Do you think we have a future?"
"I hope so, at the moment I really hope it is first and only."
"Do you think we would have met otherwise?"
"That I don't know, but then would I have talked to you?"
"There is that."
"May be I would have needed something repairing."
"Or I an accountant."
"Your real issue with Sarah was that any impressions of her attitude affect attitudes to you."
"How?"
"Well she is self centred and shallow, you are not, if you didn't know, you could get the same impression."
"Oh."
"Did Sarah ever try setting you up with a date?"
"A few times, but they either didn't like me, or I didn't like them, I didn't want a quick shag."
"Nor did I."
She smiled.
"You hair is beautiful, I love those earrings. I could look at your face for ages."
"I have always thought my best feature was my hair, I do spend a lot on caring for it."
"It's worth it."
"Why my earrings?"
"They look good on you, And I always like the look of the big shiny hoops."
"They are my favourites."

She looked through a few pictures I had brought from the car last night, she loved the landscapes. The coastal views made her yearn for the seaside, we would definitely go.

I could feel myself recovering, I hinted to Carol, she smiled her smile, gently eased down the skin and rolled on a condom. She then knelt over me and speared herself on me. She needed to support herself, her breasts dangling down near my mouth, her hair framing her head, and brushing my cheek.

Her breasts were large, I nibbled at the nearest nipple, Carol groaned in pleasure. She ground herself into me.

"Ride me Carol. Ride me!"

She rode me well, bouncing on my dick, pulling me three quarters of the way out then slamming back onto me. I was balls deep, she tensed up and released, pushing me nearer, she gave a shudder and carried on I hated to use the word, fucking me, yes a bit rude, but it described it exactly. She fucked me hard and fast, until I felt the myself tense up.

"Don't stop Carol. Not yet. I am so near."
"Ok love, I am so near as well. Oh oh oh, ahhh." She said as I filled the condom.

She flopped down on me, kissing me gently. We lay there for a couple of minutes.

"I really need the toilet!"
"So do I."

I went first to the toilet and shower block, I was fit to burst, Carol followed and came back in clean clothes, a pretty skirt and a long sleeved T-Shirt. Her hair was tied back. She looked good.

After breakfast we packed up and headed out, firstly the Bala railway, then Barmouth on the beach, we just sat watching the world pass by, learning about each other. We then headed towards Porthmadog and set up camp. Again we made love that night. We headed out the next day for the rest of our trip. We let the train take us
up Snowdon. We both loved Portmerion, plenty of Number 2 and Number 6 jokes. Carol was surprisingly fit, well able to walk up the hills. We found a good beach on Anglesey. Carol was happy to trek with me, with camera, look for that perfect shot. She had an eye and was able to point out things I missed.

I was the happiest I have ever been. At the end of our break I knew I was in love, I had found my soul mate. I moved in with Carol, and we have been together since.

My twenty fourth birthday was the best ever, my parents liked Carol. And the following spring she looked lovely wearing the big white dress!