Big Bang Theory - Comic-Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it is my turn." Rajesh said as he assumed a position on his hands and knees.

Rajesh felt the Orion Slave Boy as he rubbed the lubricant onto his ass. His thumb pushing at the entrance until it went in. Rajesh closed his eyes as they green nymph began to work his thumb in and out. Rajesh then opened his eyes when he felt the cock at his ass. He could feel as the head slipped in and then got tighter as the thicker part of the shaft tried to stretch him out.

The Orion Slave Boy worked his cock in and out of his partner. "Oh, I love it. You're so tight."

Rajesh was in heaven. Even though he had just come, he was starting to get another erection. This new experience of having another man's cock inside his ass was intense. "That's it slave. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock in my belly. Tear my ass up you little green whore."

The Orion Slave Boy began to fuck Rajesh harder. "I like it when you talk dirty. Keep calling me slave. You like having a big hard cock inside you." The Orion Slave Boy pulled his cock completely out and looked at the opening. "Your ass looks so good with the hole stretched out."

Rajesh felt the cock go back in. He loved the feeling as his partner grabbed his hips and thrust deep and hard inside him. Even though the Orion Slave Boy was the more feminine, Rajesh felt dominated right now and enjoyed it. He loved the way his hard cock dangle below him and slapped his stomach with each thrust. Every once in a while he tightened his anal muscles to grip the cock tighter.

The Orion Slave Boy started to fuck the Norse God harder. "I'm about to cum."

"That's it slave, cum inside me. Dump your load in my ass. This Norse God desires your sperm"

Rajesh felt as the slave released inside him. He could feel the hot jets of sperm as they coated the walls of his anal cavity. He could feel the Orion Slave Boy's hard cock stiffen each time it released another load. Then at the end a few more pulsating spasms and the remainder of the sperm was ejected.

Rajesh stood up. "You did well slave. Now it is time for you to go." Rajesh kissed the Orion Slave Boy and sent him on his way.

*****

Holding the lasso like a leash, Wonder Woman led Howard on his hands and knees to the bed. Every couple of steps she would use the other end and whip it across his bottom.

"Oww that hurt," cried out Howard.

"I told you, no speaking unless I give you permission fool." Wonder Woman said as she whacked Howard even harder across the ass.

Wonder Woman got on the bed first. She got on her hands and knees. She tugged on the lasso until Howard was behind her. "Now stick that cock inside me."

Howard immediately responded and stuck his hardened cock inside the superhero. His steel member slid easily inside her soaking wet pussy. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust in and out of her. A moment later he felt a strong tug as she yanked on the lasso.

"I didn't say you could grab my waist." Said Wonder Woman.

Howard released his grip and just moved his hips back and forth.

"That's better fool. Now fuck me and do it right. Also, tell me when you are about to cum." Said Wonder Woman.

Howard fucked the superhero for everything he was worth. His cock slid in and out of her, while his balls banged against her mound. He was only able to keep it up for about ten minutes before the urge to cum was too great. "I am about to cum Wonder Woman."

Wonder Woman crawled forward so that Howard's cock slid out of her. Turning around she kneeled in front of him. "Ok fool, grab your cock and jerk off. Looking at you, I'm sure this is very familiar to you."

"Can you do it for me?" Howard asked.

Wonder Woman yanked hard on the lasso. "I didn't give you permission to speak. And no, I am not going to let a fool cum inside me. Now, jerk off."

Howard grabbed his cock and began to beat off. With a well practiced, expert grip, it did not take him long to cum. He shot his load off to the side, afraid what would happen if he got any on her.

"Good fool. I know you enjoyed it, now thank me." Said Wonder Woman.

"Thank you Wonder Woman." Howard said timidly.

*****

Leonard got back to the hotel and saw Sheldon leaving his and Penny's room.

"Sheldon, where did you guys all go?" Leonard asked.

"I had to take Penny back to the hotel." Sheldon replied.

"Why?" Leonard asked.

"Because paper disproves Spock. Why else?" Sheldon retorted.

"You just brought her here?"

"No. We got her two hours ago."

"What were you still doing in her room then?"

"According to Penny, I was making you happy." Sheldon said with only the slightest apprehension.

"I have a bad feeling about this. How did you do that?"

"I had coitus with her."

"What?"

"Coitus, sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina."

"I know what coitus is. How was that suppose to make me happy?"

"Because, it made her happy. She said when she was happy, you were happy. Therefore by having sex with her I made you happy."

"You are not supposed to have sex with your best friend's girlfriend." Leonard yelled.

"I thought her hypothesis sounded flawed."

"Why didn't you tell her no?" Leonard whined.

"I did."

"Did you resist her advances?"

"Not possible."

"Why not?"

"Resistance is futile."

Leonard walked past Sheldon towards his room. "That doesn't make sense. She was dressed as Star Wars, not Star Trek."

"That's what I said." Sheldon responded before he turned and went to his room.

12