Big Bang Theory - Decorating the Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Wil stood in front of her watching the spectacle and dropped to his knees, waving his hard-on in her face. Tipping her head back as far as possible, Penny instinctively opened her mouth and let him slide his meat between her lips. With her long blonde hair cascading down around her face, Wil thought she looked like an angel sucking his cock. Taking him deep down her throat, her teeth were scraping his rod as her body shook while Raj slammed into her pussy. It took all her strength to stay propped up on her hands and she wanted to coax Wil to cum quickly. Using her tongue to lick the underside of his cock and the muscles in her throat to squeeze his crown, it wasn't long before Wil was on the verge. He began to fuck her mouth, grasping the sides of her angelic face.

In his head he was thinking, "this is for all the times you've teased me on the set with that unbelievable body," as he started to pump his load into her mouth. Being in such an awkward position, Penny had a difficult time swallowing and some of his cum dribbled down her chin. This turned Wil on even more as he thrust deeper down her throat and nearly choked her. Letting his shriveling tool slip from her lips, Wil smiled at her cum-covered face and commented, "Leonard is right; you are the best cocksucker in the universe."

Actually blushing with pride, Penny smiled and swiftly reached up to wipe her mouth with her backhand, before quickly regaining her balance. Raj was fucking her hard now, slamming his mammoth cock into her pussy, his balls slapping against her plump mound. "Stretch my fucking cunt, Raj," Penny moaned, feeling her tunnel expand with every stroke. In this position, Raj could penetrate her with every inch and he was in heaven. He was fucking the girl of his fantasies for the second in one day...his cock was buried inside Penny's cunt. "Fuck me sweetie...fuck me," she urged as her incredible tits swayed beneath her body. "Cum in me Raj...fill my belly...I need to feel that hot fucking load inside me."

"Your wish is my command," Raj answered the rhetorical command, "nothing would make me happier than cumming inside your pussy." He slammed up against her groin, his cock buried inside her cunt and emptied the contents of his balls deep up in her belly. The muscles in her tunnel gripped him tightly and the spasm acted to milk every drop from his rod. "Your cunt is so tight, Penny," Raj complimented her, "this yoga really pays off." He put her legs down and Penny thought that it felt like a snake slithering out of her hole. She sat on the sleeping bag, flexing her arms and trying to get the circulation back.

Bernadette slid the peppermint out of her pussy and began to lick it's length, tasting not only the candy but Kripke's cum. The red dye had drooled down and covered Howard and Leonard's scrotums as they thrust into her asshole. "OK boys...cum in me...fill my ass," Bernadette ordered as she wrapped her short little legs around Howard's waist. It was as if they didn't dare follow her directions as they almost immediately started to simultaneously shoot their loads up her ass. As they reamed her rear tunnel, Bernadette's giant tits flopped aimlessly around on her chest, drooping down her sides. When she felt the warmth spread inside her asshole, she pushed her huge bags together against her chest like one extra-large pillow, hugging herself.

"You have never been more beautiful," Howard assured her as he leaned forward and kissed her, "having cock in your ass really agrees with you."

"Why you old sweet-talker," she smiled, "you are welcome to fuck my ass anytime." When Leonard and Howard had withdrawn from her rectum, Bernadette once again grabbed the pajama top she thought was Kripke's and wiped the semen from her crack. Sliding to the floor beside Penny, they leaned against each other in exhaustion. As everyone sat in the living room somewhat stunned, they gradually began to sober up, and with that, modesty began to kick in.

People reached for pajamas and Penny took Leonard by the hand, declaring "we're going to my apartment to take a shower...everyone is welcome to take turns here, or at my place when we're done." Still totally naked and commanding the attention of every male in the room, Penny went over to the counter and counted out eight plastic glasses. Retrieving the orange juice from the fridge, (Tropicana...no pulp...she could just hear Sheldon's order) she filled each glass and offered them to everyone: "must stay hydrated."

Leonard added, "there are plenty of towels in the closet...just make sure to use the ones on the left. The ones on the right are Sheldon's...and you don't want to use those...he would throw them away. When everyone is all refreshed we can watch Elf." They didn't even bother with clothes: Leonard and Penny just walked across the hall to 4B still nude (except for his socks). "God you're beautiful," he couldn't help himself from declaring, watching her incredible tits wobble.

"You old sweet-talker," she beamed, "just for that you get to wash my back...and my front." Stepping into the tub together, they were all smiles as the water got warm and flowed down over their tired bodies. Penny closed her eyes and let the steaming water cascade over her naked skin and Leonard just stood in the warm mist and gazed longingly as the water hugged her every curve. He loved the way the streams of water dripped off the very tips of her nipples. She turned to face the wall and Leonard grasped the body wash bottle, squirting it directly onto his hands. Her silky skin was way too fine to waste on a loofah...he wanted to feel it directly. Tenderly he massaged her body, from her feet, up her wonderful long legs, to her smooth thighs; making sure to reach all the way between her legs and scrub her puffy mound...his fingers slipping "accidently" between her lips. "Mmmm that feels so good," she moaned as he continued up her back to her toned shoulders.

"Just for doing such a thorough job, now you get to do the front," she purred as she turned to face him, leaning back against the wall.

Seeing her full frontal, Leonard whispered, "you are the most beautiful creature in the universe, and I am such a lucky man."

As he gently scrubbed her magnificent tits, being careful not to miss a single square inch and noticing that her gumdrop nipples were fully aroused, Penny moaned and put her right foot up on the side of the tub, spreading her legs. Leonard possessed a wonderful prick; a full eight inches at least and as fat as a salami. Penny smoothed her hand over her chest, capturing an abundance of soap and grasped his rock hard erection. "Make sure you scrub the inside of my pussy too," she coaxed him, tugging him forward. Leonard moved closer until their soapy bodies were touching, feeling like it was all a dream. Spreading her legs farther and thrusting her wide hips forward, Penny nudged his crown against her slit.

She could feel the pressure against her labia as Leonard pushed upward. His head was the size of a tennis ball and Penny absolutely loved the feel of it spreading her slit. His knees bent, Leonard pushed steadily upward, penetrating her cunt and slowly sliding his entire length up into her hole. They both moaned contentedly and Penny remarked, "ohhh yesss...welcome home baby. That's the cock I want inside me for the rest of my life." She loved the way he stretched her tunnel every time they fucked.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying," Leonard asked as he ground his groin against hers and flexed his pole inside her.

"Yes I am...but don't you dare...not right now," she admonished him, while giggling.

"What," Leonard acted clueless.

"After all this time, you don't think I recognize your proposal face," she grinned, "I've seen it enough times." He had asked her to marry him several times, and it was now a running joke. "You heard what I said, so no need right now."

He knew she was right, but wouldn't admit it and decided to tease her, "I don't know what you're talking about. This is my "I have my cock buried in the pussy of the most beautiful girl in the universe and I'm going to fuck her as hard as I can" face."

As the hot water cascaded over their bodies, Penny grinned and replied, "now that's more like it. Fuck me baby...fuck your little Penny...stretch my cunt with that big beautiful cock." Leonard began to thrust up into her cunt, his bulbous crown stretching her pussy with every stroke. "Yesss baby...fuck my little cunt...fuck me...fuck me...God I love your cock." With every stroke, Penny's incredible tits bounced against her chest creating tiny splashes of water. He leaned forward and captured her left nipple in his mouth, gently grinding her gumdrop between his teeth. "Holy crap that feels good...jam that fucking cock into me baby...fuck me...fuck me harder."

As if by an unspoken command, they both reached behind each other, grabbed the other's ass cheeks and pulled them closer together attempting to get more of his cock inside her. "Oh my God Leonard," she screeched, "your cock feels so fucking good inside me...fuck me baby...stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Every time he made love to her it was like the first time, and this time was no different. Leonard knew he was lucky to have her, even if she sometimes took him for granted...it was a small price he was willing to pay for having such a beautiful and sexy girlfriend. They squeezed each other's asses and pulled their bodies closer together, mashing Penny's clit between them. Leonard flexed his muscle inside her making her moan, "oh God I love when you do that...fuck me baby...fuck me."

Leaning back to look at her amazing chest as they fucked, he watched how her wet tits giggled in a circular motion. She truly was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, and he was in love with her...and he had his cock buried in her pussy. Penny wrapped her arms around his neck, jumped up and threw her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him. She was truly content and she thought that she never wanted him to stop fucking her. Leonard slammed in and out of her cunt, grinding his hips in a circular motion to brush against her swollen bud. He leaned her against the wall of the shower so he could thrust up into her hole even harder. "Oh yeah baby...that's it...harder," she begged, "fuck me...fuck me..shove that cock up my pussy."

Her body convulsed as her engorged clit was trapped between their bodies, her cunt muscles in a spasm. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...cum in me baby...fill my fucking cunt."

Leonard would never confess it, but every time he blew his load inside her he pretended they were making a baby...he knew their babies would be both beautiful and smart. He gripped her perfect cheeks violently as his body stiffened and he shoved his cock deep into her tunnel. Pumping his seed against her womb, it felt like she was being filled with scalding fluid and Penny moaned, "holy shit Leonard...I love your fucking cock in me...fill me baby...cum in your Penny."

When his balls were empty, he set her lovely body down in the tub and once again grabbed the body wash. Spreading her legs to give him access, he watched his cum dribble out of her gorgeous cunt and mix with the warm water as it flowed down her wonderful legs. By the time he had finished scrubbing her again, his erection had returned, but they both knew others were waiting to clean up so they dried off and found some fresh pajamas.

By the time Elf was half way through, everyone was asleep in a chair, on the sofa or curled up with a blanket on the floor. Leonard and Penny were zipped comfortably together in his double sleeping bag, their arms around each other.

In the morning, Leonard played dutiful host and was up early, making a quick run to Einstein Bros Bakery for bagels and coffee. After a lazy brunch, their guests slowly went their separate ways; each with their own special memories of the tree decorating party and hoping for futures adventures. Leonard approached Penny and she could tell by the mischievous look on his face that he was concealing something behind his back. "I have something for you," he shyly admitted.]

"Oh really," she asked.

He produced one of Stuart's giant peppermint rods from behind his back, "you seemed to enjoy these so much, I saved one for you."

"You horny little Ewok," Penny grinned, "you know Howard isn't the only one of our group who is a magician. Later, I'll show you how I can make that whole stick disappear."

Merry Christmas to all my faithful readers.

***

(Thanks for reading my story. All comments and constructive suggestions are welcome.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers