Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Penny held her breath as he moved to the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs and nipped and licked at the golden thighs. She let out a long deep grunt when Raj spread her outer lips with his thumbs and leaning forward let out a long cool steam of air on her overheated pussy.

She humped the air trying to make contact with his mouth; "Come on Raj, lick it, lick my fucking pussy!"

It was his turn to chuckle and in his Indian dialect said; Ohhhh, so it's okay for the white woman to tease the foreign boy, but not okay for him to do the same to her huh?"

"Damn straight Skippy, now stop teasing me and lick my fucking pussy!"

Sheldon yelled out again; "MY god Raj, do it already!"

Once again Penny yelled out; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

Raj leaned in and inhaled her musky scent and sticking his tongue out stabbed her at the base of her swollen lips. Pushing deep her swept his tongue upwards slowly and as deep as he could. When he reached the top, he wiggled his tongue around and coating her clit with her juices he stabbed at it and flicked it back and forth.

Penny went into orbit; Oh god, oh god, oh god, where the hell did you learn to do that Raj? Oh god, oh god, more, more, more, don't stop Raj. Oh fuck I never felt anything like that before. More, more, more Raj, oh fuck my pussy with that fantastic tongue of yours, oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming Raj, more, more!"

Raj sucked, licked and stabbed at her cunt from all directions and depths.

Oh fuck, oh fuck me Raj! Where did you learn to eat pussy like this?"

He chuckled; "I'm from India; ever hear of the Karma Sutra?"

All of a sudden there was a loud banging on the bedroom door; "Penny and Raj, Penny and Raj, Penny and Raj? Stop that inferno babbling, let me in!"

Penny yelled out; "Fuck off Sheldon! I locked the door on purpose. We didn't want to be disturbed!"

"Well we can all see that didn't work out too well now did it Penny!"

"Fuck off Sheldon, you're not coming in, so just go in the livingroom and play your video games and leave us be! Go ahead Raj; make me scream and cream all over that fantastic tongue of yours!"

She ran her fingers through his curly black hair and pulled him harder against her foaming pussy and she got louder and louder as he brought her closer and closer to cumming again.

His tongue seems to be everywhere at once and when he shoved two fingers up her dripping hole, she shot off again, like never before, she squirted.

"Oh Raj, I want to clone that mouth of yours and keep it attached to my pussy forever. Oh yes, yes oh god, oh god, I'm cumming again, don't stop, don't stop, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Raj licked and sucked and drove a third finger into her pussy and she went off like never before covering his face and fingers with her hot creamy cum.

Finally unable to take anymore she pushed his head away; "Please, please Raj give me a chance to recover. Mmmmm you were amazing, I just hope you fuck as well as you eat pussy!"

From the other room they heard; "Oh my lord I'm in depravity hell!"

They both yelled out; "SHUT-UP SHELDON!"

Raj scooted up on the bed and Penny rested her beautiful head on his dark skinned chest. He looked over in the mirror and he felt his cock stiffen again. What a sight to see, Penny's flushed face, her long straight flaxen blonde hair covered half of his bare dark chest, he had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head.

She smiled up at him and covered his mouth with her own and it was a tender kiss. Slowly tongues came out and danced from one mouth to the other. As the kiss grew more passionate, Penny's hand drifted down and she gripped Raj's cock in her long slim fingers. She stroked it up and down and when Raj rolled over on top of her she guided his thick, stiff cock to the entrance to her waiting pussy.

"Oh god yes Raj, fuck my little pussy! Fuck it deep, yes, oh god yes, deeper, faster, faster. Oh my god you feel so fucking good in my cunt Raj!"

Raj picked up the pace and now totally buried in her tight pussy, he fought hard not to cum too soon in this incredible pussy. He changed pace and slid from up and down, to side to side and it brought Penny to yet another orgasm

Penny was constantly yelling out for Raj to fuck her harder and faster and Sheldon couldn't take any more of that yelling. He climbed out his window onto the ledge and over to Leonard's window. He was about to knock on it when he stopped and stared open-mouthed at the scene on Leonard's bed. Suddenly Sheldon felt a stirring in his loins and he could feel his long thick cock growing in his pajamas.

Raj had rolled Penny over and she was now on top of Raj's dark muscular body. Her long slim thighs were clutching at his waist and she as she rose and fell, Sheldon's watched Raj's thick shiny, cum coated cock driving in and out of Penny's foaming pussy.

Her large tits bounced and swayed up and down and from side to side and he let out a tiny gasp when he saw Raj's hands come up and began to maul those two gorgeous mounds of flesh.

She was nearing yet another orgasm as her head tossed about, her long silky blonde hair flew about her upper body making her look ever more desirable.

Without noticing what he was going, Sheldon's cock popped out of his pajama bottoms and was standing straight out. He continued to watch Penny and Raj fuck and his hand come down and began stroking his huge cock. His hand slid up and down at lightning speed as Penny slammed her lush body down faster and faster on Ra's cock.

Suddenly Penny stiffened and she yelled out; Oh yes Raj, fill my filthy cunt with your cum, shot it deep and fill my womb with your hot cum!"

When Sheldon saw and heard this he lost it too and started shooting his heavy load all over Leonard's bedroom window. He let out a loud grunt and when he did Penny and Raj quickly looked at the window.

Penny yelled out; "WHAT THE FUCK SHELDON!" She suddenly stopped talking when her eyes took in the huge piece of meat in Sheldon's hand.

"Get your ass in here Sheldon! You could fall and kill yourself!"

He was totally flustered, but managed to stuff his semi-erect cock back in his pajamas and opening the window, climbed in and just stood there staring at the naked couple still connected,

"Ah sorry Penny, but I never seen two people having coitus before."

"My god Sheldon, you just came all over the window watching Raj and me. Can't you call it what it is, WE WERE FUCKING! We're going to start again and if you drop those pajama bottoms and come over here, maybe I'll suck your cock while Raj fucks me again!"

"Oh no Penny, I couldn't do that!"

He ran to the door and opened it, but didn't leave. He just stood there while Penny rolled halfway off of Raj and lifting her upper thigh flashed Sheldon her oozing pussy and Raj's thick cock covered in his and her cum juices. She reached down and stroking it several times, it came back to life. "My god Raj, don't you ever quit?"

He smiled; "With a woman as beautiful and as sexy as you are, it isn't hard staying hard!"

"Ah ha, I get it, staying hard, good one Raj. Now stuff that fucking cock back in my pussy and fuck me good and hard. After seeing Sheldon's huge cock, it got me all hot and horny again!"

Sheldon just stood there not knowing what to do, but as Penny started moaning and watching Raj play with her firm tits, his cock started to betray him again and it was soon making a large tent out of his pajama bottoms.

"Come on Sheldon; get your ass over to the edge of the bed!"

Reluctantly he slowly slipped over to the bed and he jumped half a foot when Penny reached out and yanked his pants down.

"Oh my god Sheldon, you're fucking huge!"

He giggled; Well Penny, they make everything bigger in East Texas, bazinga!"

Raj continued to slide in and out of Penny's pussy from behind as she reached out and began stroking Sheldon's cock. Without a doubt it had to be at least twelve inches, maybe larger and when she wrapped her hand around it her fingers didn't touch. She wanted desperately to shove that monster in her mouth, but was afraid he'd rip her tonsils out. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around and around the huge mushroom-like head and it jumped and a drop of cum oozed out.

Penny greedily lapped it up and it excited her even more. Opening her mouth, her lips stretched to the max, she was able to take about five inches in before he hit the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth off his cock and she was drooling all over his cock. She swiped the huge piece of meat across her lips and cheek; "Oh my god Sheldon, with a cock this big, why the fuck aren't you using it. I know several women who would die to get their lips and pussies wrapped around it!"

"Sorry Penny, that consists of touching and you know how much I hate having anyone touching me!"

"Ah ha Sheldon, it looks I'm touching you right now and you seem to like it!"

"Penny, don't confuse me. I know what I said and I know that what you are doing feels different, but I'm still not convinced it's what I want."

"Well Sheldon, let me convince you! Oh god Raj, yes just like that, fuck me slow and deep while I get Sheldon all hot and bothered!"

She shook her long blonde hair and it swayed back and forth across Sheldon's stiff cock. Her hand slid slowly up and down the thick shaft and her mouth followed. Her tongue swiped up and down the shaft several times and when she lifted her mouth his entire cock was shimmy and dripping with her saliva. She continued to stroke the shaft and as Raj picked up the pace, fucking her from behind, so did Penny, stroking Sheldon's cock.

"Oh Penny, what are you doing to me! I feel like my insides are being torn out, I don't like that!"

She giggled; "Just you wait sweetie, when you cum you're going to feel completely different!"

She picked up the pace and so did Raj and soon all three of them were groaning.

Sheldon was first; "Oh my lord, I know what you mean now Penny! With that he started cumming, he came buckets covering Penny's face, chest and arm.

This triggered an orgasm in her loins and as she covered Raj's cock with her hot cum, he also let go, filling Penny's hot cunt with his creamy cum.

Sheldon unable to stand, pushed Penny further back on the bed and collapsed besides her.

Penny draped an arm across Sheldon, her large stiff nipples tits pressed against his back and he snuggled back towards her. "Ah look Raj, Sheldon's maintaining human contact!"

Sheldon turned his head; "Well okay Penny, but no kissing, I don't like kissing, too many germs!"

Let me get this straight Sheldon, I can put your cock in my mouth and suck you off where you pee from, but you won't kiss me?"

That's right Missy, especially after you had my penis in your mouth!"

"Before the night is over Sheldon, I guarantee I'll have you eating my pussy!"

He shook his head; "Ohhhh I doubt that!"

Just then Amy Farrah Fowler came rushing into the room and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Penny stroking both Raj's cum coated cock and Sheldon's monstrous cock.

"Oh my Bestie, what are you doing to my boyfriend?"

Sheldon jumped up, his cock bobbing up and down making Amy let out a; "Woo!"

"I am not your boyfriend, I am a boy and you are my friend, but I am not your boyfriend!"

Penny looked up at him; "Really Sheldon, that's all you can say to Amy now? I'm here naked; stroking your cock and all you can say is Amy isn't your girlfriend!"

Amy looked down at Sheldon's huge cock and looking over at Raj took a deep breath; "Woo!"

Sheldon looked at her; "Amy, what are you doing here at this hour?"

"Sheldon we were communicating about all the noise Penny and Raj were making and suddenly you went off the grid. I got concerned and rushed over to see if you were alright."

Penny sat up, her large tits stared directly at Amy; "Ah Sheldon, see she was concerned, that's what a girlfriend does!"

"Once again she is my friend and she is a girl, but she is not my girlfriend!"

Raj knelt up and reaching out took a hold of Amy hand; "Amy Farrah Fowler, would you like to join us?"

She licked her lips and stared at his large swollen cock totally covered in Penny's pussy juices; "Woo!"

Raj slid to the edge of the bed and took her large handbag and placed it on the floor. He reached up and removed her large rimmed glasses; "I always wondered how you looked under these glasses. Just as I suspected, your eyes are very pretty."

Raj reached up and undid the large clasp holding her long dark brown hair back. He combed his fingers through it and draped it over her shoulders. "See Amy you already look very appealing!"

He slowly unbuttoned her sweater and began on her high collared blouse. Leaning forward he placed tiny kisses on her neck and as her blouse came unbuttoned his face followed the open blouse, placing tiny kisses down her chest.

Amy's breathing was becoming more labored as Raj slipped the blouse and sweater off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She was wearing a simple cotton bra and Raj quickly unhooked that and drawing it off her shoulders was pleasantly surprised on just how full and firm her tits were. These twin beauties were kept locked up and covered for way too long. Her nipples were teardrop and her areoles were a bright pink. They were just a bit more than a handful, but a good B size Raj thought.

Raj leaned forward and took one upturned nipple in-between his dark lips and drawing it into his mouth he lapped at it with his tongue.

Amy let out another; "Woo, Woo, Woo!" She crushed his face against her tit and he continued his assault on first one and then the other tit.

Penny climbed out of the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean-up and get ready for the next round of fucking, at least she hoped for another round, she was still horny and watching Raj and Amy got her turned on again.

Back in the bedroom, Raj now had Amy on her back and had removed her thick corduroy skirt. He pulled at her thick black tights and they came off, along with her cotton panties.

Once again Raj was pleasantly surprised by Amy full, but shapely legs. They were in no way in the same class as Penny's but for the dumpy looking nerd, now naked before him, she looked rather appealing. One obstacle was her rather large growth of hair around her pussy

Raj ran his fingers through her thick growth and finding her wet lips slipped a finger into her pussy.

Amy once again let out a burst of Woo's and rolled her head from side to side on the bed.

Penny came back into the room, once again looking like a million bucks, her make-up repaired and her hair once again brushed, looking as sexy as ever. Slipped onto the bed and took a spot between Amy and Sheldon.

"Oh Amy, you are just going to love the way Raj eats pussy. I think it's that Indian in him and all that Karma Sutra crap!"

Raj looked up at Penny; "Oh Penny I think that is racist, but thank you!" He lowered his mouth and fishing through all that hair found her pussy. Spreading her lips he dove in and within seconds had Amy squirming and panting her way towards her first orgasm produced by someone other than herself.

Penny watched Raj bringing Amy to her first real orgasm, her hand found Sheldon's stiff cock. She pushed his hand away as he was stroking his cock watching Raj eating Amy; "So Sheldon, are you ready for some pussy eating?"

"Oh no Penny, there is no way I'm putting my mouth down there where you go pee pee!"

She laughed; "I guarantee before the night is over we will have you eating pussy!"

"I don't think so! Just look at Raj, his entire face is covered in her pee pee!"

"Sheldon, you didn't read the book Leonard and I gave you, did you? That isn't pee, it's her pussy juices, bluntly put, her cum!"

"Oh my, see your promiscuity does make you an expert on something!"

"HEY!"

"Penny it's a complement, take it that way! My lord there is no pleasing you is there?"

"Oh yes there is Sheldon. Are you ready to please me again?" She lowered her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh lord!" Sheldon threw his head back and now, for the first time began to play with her hair with one hand and his other hand reached down and cupped her tit.

Amy now had Raj on his back and she tried to mimic Penny as she began sucking on Raj's cock.

Soon the room was filled with both Raj and Sheldon moaning and groaning as they both raced towards another orgasm.

On in the hallway Bernadette was knocking on Penny's door, but got no answer. Just then Leonard and Priya came up the stairs. Seeing Bernadette, Leonard spoke up; "Hi Bernadette, I got a text earlier from Raj saying Penny was in our place. Would you like to come in and see?"

Speaking out in Howard's mother's voice said; "What do you think Leonard? Why would I come this far and not come over across the hall to find out?"

"Whoo Bernadette, where is this all coming from?"

Back in her normal voice said; "I'm sorry Leonard, Howard and I just had another fight about Glenn and his huge, you know what!"

"That's okay Bernadette, come on in and let's see if Penny is here, okay?"

She nodded and followed Priya and Leonard into the apartment. The livingroom was empty, but they all heard noises coming from down the hall.

The three of them headed down the hall, past the bathroom and Sheldon's room and just before they entered Leonard's bedroom they heard Sheldon say; "Oh yes Penny suck my big cock nice and deep!"

They burst into the room and Raj and Sheldon were nearly prone on the bed with both of their bellies and crotches covered with dark brown and blonde hair. They both had their eyes closed as Amy and Penny bobbed up and down on their stiff cocks

Leonard cleared his throat and Sheldon and Raj opened their eyes. Neither Amy nor Penny heard them as they continued to suck and swallow their big shafts.

Raj spoke up; "Oh hi Leonard, sis, Bernadette! Look Leonard, Amy and Penny are giving us blowjobs!"

"I can see that Raj, but why?"

"Who knows, but why fight it. I can't decide who the better cock sucker is. Penny is more experienced and really knows how to get a guy off, but Amy is inexperienced and is very enthusiastic! I know Penny fucks great, but haven't tried Amy yet to compare!"

Leonard was getting upset; "YOU FUCKED PENNY?"

Raj was smiling from ear to ear; "TWICE and I even came in her pussy once!"

Priya was getting upset; "Why are you getting upset Leonard? Penny isn't your girlfriend any longer, I am, well at least I was!"

"It's just he's banging her in MY bed Priya!"

"Oh so it's okay for you to, as you would say, BANG ME, in Raj's bed, but he can't bang Penny in your bed?"

In a quiet voice he said; "Well yeah!"

"Wrong answer there Leonard. She walked over to the edge of the bed and looked down at Sheldon from a better angle; "Oh my god Penny, that cock is unbelievable!"

Penny popped her mouth off of it, saliva was dripping from her bee stung lips; "I know, isn't it incredible. It's such a shame that this huge cock is attached to such a crazy person.

Sheldon looked down at the two completely different women; "Hey Penny, I resent that, I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested."

Priya could feel her pussy begin to moisten; "Penny do you mind if I tried some of that?"

"No Priya give it your best shot. I was getting a little tired anyways. That cock is so thick; my jaw was starting to ache a little bit."

"No problem Penny, knowing the Karma Sutra and things like that, in India we practice on large vegetables and even sacred cows to take large cocks down out tiny throats."

Penny looked at Leonard, her eyes went wide and she mouthed the word "WOW!"

Penny moved aside and bumped into Amy who was now on her back.

Raj was between her thighs and just about to enter her cum covered cunt. The thick growth of hair was matted down with Raj's saliva and her own juices.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers