Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

Both Penny and Bernadette worked on the matching white and black cocks. Their wet blonde hair flew about their faces as they bobbed up and down on the two huge dicks.

Penny and Bernadette worked their tiny hands up and down the shafts and before long both Glenn and Howard were moaning and groaning. They both pulled their saliva covered cocks from their mouths and at nearly the same exact time started cumming all over their pretty little faces.

Penny and Bernadette both let out loud squeals and continued to jerk the cocks before them. Spurt after creamy spurts covered their faces and dripped down to their heaving tits.

The guys slumped to the floor and lay there panting. Their cocks leaped and stayed stiff when they looked up and saw Penny and Bernadette licking the cum from the other's face and tits. The sound of their sucking and slurping filled the tiny bathroom and once completed devoid of cum, they embraced and both slowly slid under the water.

They came up giggling and laughing looking like water nymphs, their blonde hair clung to their heads, lashes covered on water droplets and their tits swayed back and forth with streams of water running off of them.

Glenn reached out for Penny, but she pushed him away; "Oh no you don't! Why don't the two of you get dressed and head back over to the other apartment while Bernadette and I dry off and make ourselves all pretty for all of you hung studs!"

Howard smiled when he heard what Penny called him; "Hung Studs huh? Okay we'll be there, but don't be too long or we may just have to keep ourselves entertained with the other ladies over there!"

Bernadette in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice replied; "Sure Howard just try it!"

They all laughed as Glenn and Howard slipped back into their pants and Penny and Bernadette stepped out of the tub.

Bubbles rolled off their bodies and Glenn had to be pulled from the bathroom by Howard or he would have attacked Bernadette.

When they opened the door to Leonard's apartment they stopped dead in their tracks. Everyone was fucking like rabbits.

In the kitchen, Leonard was behind Stephanie, her dress was hiked up about her waist and she was laying flat on the counter. He was driving his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. He had a grip of her nearly waist length bright red hair and was pulling her back against his invading cock.

She was rolling her head from side to side as she squealed and moaned out while his swollen balls slapped against her sensitive clit. "Oh my god Leonard, I missed your cock in my pussy, deeper, deeper, oh yes, just like that. I'm going to cum, harder, harder!"

Leonard pumped her deeper and harder and as she came he pulled his cock from her pussy, she quickly slid to the floor and took his heavy load all over her pretty face and silky red hair.

In his spot, Sheldon was sitting nearly on his back as his sister rode his huge cock, she was naked except for the shirt she had on earlier. It was now draped loosely around her waist. She leaned forward and fed her huge tits to her brother and Sheldon greedily sucked on both stiff tips.

Below them Amy, still wearing Penny's robe was on her knees, she was licking away at Sheldon's cock and balls as it slid in and out of Missy.

Missy would let out a groan whenever Amy's tongue found her clit or stabbed at her puckered asshole.

On the arm chair near Sheldon was Elizabeth and Raj. Elizabeth had her knees deep in the seat cushion and was leaning over the back of the arm chair. Raj was behind her plowing his dark stiff cock in and out of her peaches and cream body.

Her thick bright pink cuntlips were molded around his cock and they glistened in the light of the room. Large amounts of her cum juices were flowing out as she already came twice.

Raj grabbed hold of her long bright red hair and pulling it all together tugged on it pulling her back against his chocolate brown body. He took one hand and wrapped it around her body and it molded her medium sized tit. It was nearly void of any areole but the thick stiff bright pink nipple poked through his fingers as he rubbed the lily white mound of flesh.

Glenn and Howard couldn't stand by any longer without joining in.

Glenn moved around behind the arm chair and stood on an ottoman, his cock was level now with Elizabeth's head. Her bright green eyes nearly popped out of her head when she watched him drop his shorts and his huge black cock bobbed up and down before her.

Liz tried to wrap her tiny white fingers around the black shaft, but her fingers wouldn't meet. She leaned forward and rolled her tongue around and around and around the large black mushroomed head. Once she got it all nice and wet she began sliding her head and hand up and down the shaft in unison and getting into a rhythm, she really worked that big cock.

Her saliva was dripping onto his balls as she picked up the pace and with each downward motion she took more and more of his cock into her oral cavity. Every once in awhile she would pull his cock from her mouth and just using her tongue would flick back and forth across the pee hole and the sensitive underside producing a loud groan from Glenn's throat.

Behind them Howard dropped his pants and kneeling behind the wiggling ass of Amy's, threw up Penny's thin robe and planting a few wet kisses on her ass and already wet pussy, rose up and gripping his cock shoved it balls deep in one swift thrust all the way into Amy's cunt.

Amy let out a loud groan and pulled her head from between Missy's and Sheldon's thighs.

"Oh fuck yes Howard, oh my god Bernadette was soooooo wrong. Your cock is heavenly, now fuck me, fuck me good and hard!"

Sheldon lifted his head from between Missy's slick tits and belted out; "Hey Howard, who gave you permission to fuck my girlfriend?"

"Oh, let me see, THE SAME PERSON WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO FUCK MY FIANCEE BERNADETTE LAST NIGHT!"

"Oh I guess you're correct Howard, carry on!"

Howard picked up the pace and now was fucking Amy's extremely tight pussy like a house afire.

Sheldon groaned out; "That's it Howard fuck her harder, she's sucking my balls even better than before and if she keeps it up, I'm going to cum soon in Missy's pussy!"

When Missy heard this and felt Amy's lizard-like tongue strumming on her clit she rode Sheldon even faster. She tightened and crushing Sheldon's face tight against her large pillow-like tits, started cumming.

When Amy saw the creamy mixture of Missy's and Sheldon's cum oozing out of her cunt she licked even faster and she started cumming too.

Sheldon thrust his thick long cock faster and faster in his sister's pussy and let go stream after thick hot stream of cum up into her womb.

Amy besides herself gripped the shooting cock from Missy's cunt and before she could cover it with her mouth it shot two more volleys across her face and down her throat covering her swaying tits. She collapsed against Sheldon and Missy, Howard's cock was covered in Amy's juices and it bobbed up and down looking for somewhere to slide into.

Stephanie slipped into the bathroom to clean-up and Leonard slipped back into his pants and made a pot of coffee.

Missy rolled off of Sheldon and flopped down naked beside her brother.

Amy rested her cum covered face against Sheldon's thigh as she lovingly stroked his flaccid cock.

Howard was sitting on the floor, his large cock, still stiff and covered in Amy's juices; he was trapped between Amy and Raj who was still fucking Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was pushing back against his cock harder and harder and as she came, her knees slipped from the cushion and she came crashing down on Raj.

Raj lost his balance and fell against Howard. When Raj turned his head, his mouth was inches from Howard's cum slick cock. He tried desperately to clamor away, but Elizabeth was atop his, his cock still buried in her creaming pussy.

Glenn was still standing behind the arm chair, his saliva covered cock stiff and swaying in the air.

Just then Penny and Bernadette came into the apartment, Bernadette's mouth dropped open and her eyes were as wide as saucers when she saw the position Howard was in. In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out; "Howard what are you GAY or something. Get your cock out of Raj's face!"

Howard scrambled to get out from under Raj and when he placed his hand on the coffee table to stand up, it gave way and he fell again. This time his cock slipped across Raj's lips and when he opened his mouth to protest, the head slipped in!"

"Howard, get up, get up now or the wedding is off!"

Howard crawled away and curled up in a ball and when she saw how scared and frightened he was Amy scooted over to him and stroked his head. "My god Bernadette, can't you see it was all an accident and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time!"

Bernadette looked at Amy; "Okay tell me Amy, who's cunt juices are all over my man's cock?'

"Aw that would be mine!"

"Okay Amy's who's cum is all over your face then?"

"Oh that's okay; it's Sheldon's, my boyfriend!"

"So you take a load of cum in the face from your boyfriend while my future husband fucks you, did I get that right?"

Amy shook her finger back and forth; "Oh no you don't Bernadette, it was okay for you to ride MY boyfriend's cock into tomorrow, last night, but it isn't okay for me to fuck your man's cock, did I get that right?"

"Well when you put it that way it doesn't sound fair, but still......."

Glenn spoke up; "I think we all need to take a deep breath and began again. Bernadette why don't you start by coming over here and giving me one of your perfect blow jobs. I always knew Catholic girls were great in bed, but your mouth is the BEST!"

Before Howard could respond she was around the chair and as he stepped off the ottoman, her mouth was already open taking his cock in-between her freshly painted red lips.

Bernadette and Penny both looked incredible. Their hair was done up and Bernadette's thick blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders and down to her heavy breasts in thick waves of gold.

Penny's was straight, but curled at the ends and turned inward towards her gorgeous face and across her straining breasts.

Both were in ribbed tight sleeveless t-shirts. With Penny's slightly smaller breasts, Bernadette's breasts swayed under the tight shirt, it was evident neither one of them were wearing bras beneath the shirts.

Penny lent Bernadette one of her boy shorts and with her ample ass and thicker thighs, it looked as if Bernadette had then painted on her, her camel toe was evident and a wet spot was already growing larger.

Penny's was a little more conservative, but still showed off her gorgeous legs to perfection.

While Bernadette attacked Glenn's thick black cock, Howard turned to Amy.

Amy reached out and pulled his shirt up and off over his head. Wiping her face free of Sheldon's cum, she leaned in and gave Howard a deep passionate kiss; "Well Howard it looks like it's you and me!"

Penny strolled over to Leonard who was sipping coffee in the kitchen; "Well Leonard it looks like you were the only one not fucking!"

He shook his head no; "Sorry Penny, just finished doing Stephanie doggy here in the kitchen!"

"Leonard you dog!"

"How about you Penny?"

"Glenn in the bathroom!"

"Fuck him good?"

"NOPE!

"Blow Job?"

"OH YEAH, nice and sloppy, in the tub, real easy to wash off!"

"That's where Stephanie is right now!"

"How about we grab Sheldon and the three of us head to your bedroom. It's been a fantasy of mine to fuck both of you at the same time!"

Leonard was grinning from ear to ear; "YOU DOG YOU, OKAY!"

Penny caught Sheldon's attention and wiggled her finger at him; "Your presence is requested in Leonard's room!"

Sheldon was up as if shot out of a cannon.

Penny wrapped her slim fingers around his cock and giggled; "Okay sweetie, let's see if the two of you can outdo what I experienced last night!"

The three of them headed into Leonard's room in total silence and Penny closed the door behind her and leaned against the door; "Alright you two strip, get on the bed and start stroking those gorgeous cocks of yours. I'll start putting on a show for you to end all shows!"

Sheldon tore off this shirt, already naked from the waist down, hopped on the bed like a kid on Christmas morning.

Leonard pulled his buttoned up over his head as he kicked his slippers off. Pulling off his t-shirt it joined his shirt. He dropped his pants and yanking off his shorts kicked them aside, he joined Sheldon on the bed.

He immediately gripped his cock and began stroking his cock as Penny had instructed both of them to do.

Penny began by swaying her hips from side to side. Rolling her head around her shoulders, her gorgeous hair floated about her face, neck, covered breasts and back.

Unbelting her powder blue robe, it parted and Leonard and Sheldon began stroking their cocks even faster. She continued to sway from side to side and holding onto the belt she slid it back and forth like a stripper does and the robe slowly slid from her shoulders. Penny held it in place about her waist and in the crook of both arms. Lowering her hands the robe slid down her forearms and catching it in her fists she ran the robe back and forth across her gorgeous ass. Turning her back to the bed she leaned over and sticking out her ass, she continued sliding the robe across her ass.

Dropping the robe she rose up quickly causing her blonde hair to float back down around her figure, a little more disheveled and looking amazing.

Facing the two of the bed, her large breasts poked out lewdly against her white ribbed sleeveless t-shirt. She wet her fingers and rolled one nipple between her fingers, closing her eyes she licked her lips and moaned softly as she did this, she did the same to the other nipple. Back and forth, back and forth she repeated this act and soon the material was soaked and her nipples and areoles were showing through the thin wet material, just waiting to be sucked and tugged on.

She turned slowly, her back to the two men on the bed vigorously stroking their cock. She quickly bent over at the waist; her gorgeous blonde hair brushed the floor and her bare feet. She reached back and slowly slid her boy shorts off. As her tight ass appeared she heard both of them groan. Her gorgeous ass cheeks popped from the tight shorts and she held them there sliding the material from side to side making the twin globes shake and shimmy.

With one quick shove the shorts hit the floor and she reached up and as slow as humanly possible she spread her cheeks. Her tight lipped pussy, already glistening with her juices, winked at the two on the bed and the inner pink walls were just beckoning them to lick, suck, and finger and yes, fuck it till it was completely sedated.

Letting go of the twin globes she reared back and slapped the cheek, again on the other cheek, over and over she slapped her ass cheeks until they were a rosy red.

Reached again for the twin globes she spread them apart again and a tiny river of her juices now flowed from her oozing pussy.

Rising up quickly and spinning around, her face red from the blood rushing to her head and from the excitement she was inflicting on her perfect body, her long hair fell about her face and shoulders, again covering her tits. She looked so hot and wicked and she licked her bright red lips and biting seductively on her bottom lip slowly ran a fingertip along her bee stung lips; "Don't you two stroke those gorgeous pieces of meat too hard. I'd hate to see them go off before I have some fun with them. If you feel the need to cum before I cam play with them. Please yell out so at least I can taste it or have you cum on my red hot ass!"

Penny sucked her finger into her mouth; "Mmmmm I can't wait to feel them deep in my throat, oh I'm such a cum slut, there is nothing I love more than the taste and the feel of cum flowing into my mouth and down my throat!"

She reached down and slowly raised the tight, wet t-shirt from her belly, up across her large tight breasts and up and over her head. Shaking her head her hair, now tussled, fell halfway back into place.

Taking a couple of steps towards the bed she placed one knee on the mattress and leaned over and with Leonard closest to her, her hair swept back and forth across his hairy thighs

Leonard's eyes darted from the veil of blonde hair cascading over his thighs and her large stiff nippled tits swaying before him and he lost it. Letting out a loud groan he spat out; "Oh fuck Penny, I can't hold back any longer, I'm going to cum!"

She let out a squeal of delight and leaping forward, she reached his cock just as the first volley of cum shot from his eager cock. She caught it on the lips and her tongue swept out and drew it into her mouth. Penny covered the shooting cock with her mouth, spurt after creamy spurt slid down her throat. At one point her cheeks bellowed out as he filled her mouth to the max. A drop oozed out of the corner of her mouth and she felt his fingers grip her silky hair and shove her face down deeper onto his cock.

Totally spent, Leonard urged her off his cock. She opened her mouth showing him the remnants of his orgasm and smacking her lips together swallowed his creamy cum.

She had managed to accomplish just what she wanted to have happen. With one of the guys totally spent for the time being, she could concentrate on the other guy. She could start off slow and once she got going hot and heavy, she figured the second guy would be raring to go, perfect plan!

The door slowly opened and there stood Stephanie, her tight red dress was pulled up about her hips and she had three fingers buried deep in her red bush;

Three sets of eyes locked on her as she broke up their sexual exploits. "Oh I am so sorry I interrupted you three, I was just so out of place out there. When I peaked in and saw the incredible strip tease Penny put on, I just couldn't leave. Please, please let me stay and watch! I promise not to get in the way or interrupt you at all!"

Penny licked the remains of Leonard's cum from the corner of her mouth and pointing over to the chair she smiled wickedly; "Alright Stephanie; just remember not a peep out of you and just watch, no joining in, that is unless we all agree, but definitely not until I've had my fill of both of theses monster cocks, agreed?"

She nodded vigorously; her long red hair flew about as she did that.

Penny blurted out; "Stephanie, closed and lock the door this time. We don't want any more interruptions!"

Stephanie shot over to the door, closed it and locking it moved back to the chair and took a seat at ringside, sitting on the edge awaiting Penny's next move.

"Sheldon, spin around so Stephanie can watch me suck your cock while you eat me!"

Sheldon leaped up and took position with his head at the foot of the bed,

Penny threw one leg over Sheldon's upper body and slid back until her pussy hovered over his face. She felt his hands on her hips as he guided her tasty pussy to his waiting mouth. When his tongue slipped in-between her lips and swept up and down the inner walls of her cunt, she let out a loud grunt and dropped her mouth to his huge cock.

She ran her pink tongue around and around and around the huge helmeted head of Sheldon's cock. She pulled away and spat on her hand and began sliding her tiny hand up and down the thick piece of meat in her hand.

She heard a groan and looking up, stared directly into the sparking green eyes of Stephanie. She had moved over for a closer look-see and she reached out to swipe a wave of blonde hair that was blocking her view of the expert blow job Penny was giving Sheldon.

She stared back at Stephanie with her dark blue eyes and smiled; "Oh Stephanie, we just have to hook up, just the two of us. I want to make love to that gorgeous face of yours!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers