Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

With that she reached out and cupping the back of Stephanie's head, drew her to her and planted a hot wet open-mouthed kiss on her lips.

When the kiss ended, Stephanie was out of breath, she took a seat near the bed and bit her bottom lip and starred back at the sexy kitten on the bed; "My god Penny, now I know why Leonard picked you over me, you are the most incredibly sexy woman I've ever laid my eyes on!"

Penny giggled and shook her blonde hair back and forth; "Oh, oh fuck yes Sheldon, I thought Leonard was the king of foreplay, but the way you use your tongue and fingers on my cunt, you win hands down.... Oh Stephanie, you are soooooo wrong! Leonard, just has this thing for me, there is no way you couldn't be just as sexy as I am, sorry for being conceded, but........ OH FUCK SHELDON< RIGHT THERE! Stephanie, we'll talk later, but right now, I'm so close to cumming and I have to get Sheldon caught up, just sit back and watch!"

Penny resumed her attack on Sheldon's cock. Taking it as deep as she could, she pulled her mouth off and a large amount of saliva slid downward toward his balls. Penny caught it in her hand and stroked his cock long and hard. This produced a loud groan from Sheldon as he worked her pussy over even harder.

She licked up and down the shaft and her hand followed and she felt his stiffen even more. She palmed his nuts and sucked one into her mouth, her tongue darting out and flicking back and forth.

Penny once again took his as deep as she could, but could not get more than three quarters of his cock down her throat.

Tearing her mouth from his cock she let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck yes Sheldon, just like that! I'm so fucking close, more, more, don't stop! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

She dropped her head to his thigh and shook from the intense orgasm. Panting wildly she slowly opened her eyes and planted a tiny kiss on his saliva covered cock!

Suddenly she felt a slap on her ass; "Penny?" He slapped her compact ass again; "Penny?" Once again she felt his hand sting her ass; "Penny?"

She giggled; YES SHELDON?"

"Could you please take me all the way in your throat like you did yesterday?"

"I was trying Sweetie, but like yesterday, I'm at the wrong angle!"

He scoffed; "Well we both know how to remedy that, now don't we?"

She giggled again and in her sweet innocent tone replied; "Oh yes we do Honey, shall we?"

"Well of course Penny!"

She rolled off of him and onto her back. Scooting around and hung her head off the bed, her shoulders sitting on the edge of the bed. Her long blonde hair cascading to the floor, she looked up and waited for Sheldon.

He hurried off the bed and stood directly in front of her and as he leaned forward, she opened her mouth and Stephanie let out a gasp as she watched inch by inch of Sheldon's massive cock disappear into Penny's mouth and flexing throat.

Penny's nostrils flared as she took in air, her airway blocked by Sheldon's huge cock. Her tongue got into the action as it slipped out around her widely stretched lips and coated the remainder of his shaft with her saliva.

Sheldon pushed forward and the last couple of inches were now buried in her oral cavity.

Her legs slid back and forth on the bed and she let out a gasp when she felt a pair of hands grip her by the knees. Her legs were pried apart and she felt a hot breath on her swollen pussy. She let out a muffled scream as Leonard buried his head between her thighs and began licking her clit, pussy and asshole in earnest!"

Sheldon and Stephanie looked down at the gorgeous body being attacked at both ends and each had different thoughts.

Sheldon smiled as he thought; "Why is this gorgeous blonde even taking a second look at me, my only advantage is my big cock and how well I can execute what I read in the manual. I can't believe just how great she looks, these perfect breasts!" His hands slid down and cupped the twin mounds and rolled her nipples between is fingers; "That flat belly, the way it rises and falls from her heavy breathing, those golden columns of flesh, perfectly formed and that perfect pussy and ass taking my cock like I love so very, very much!"

Stephanie stared at the prone Penny and her eyes darted over the perfect body; "My lord, am I turning into a lesbian? I never even though of being with another woman until I saw Penny naked, now all I can think about is crawling between those silken thighs and munching on her pussy just like Leonard is doing right now. Those gorgeous full breasts of hers, I wonder how they would feel when I squeezed them; they look a whole lot firmer then mine. I just want to wrap my lips around those stiff nipples and suck on them. I want to run my fingers through that mane of spun gold and feel it slip through my fingers. That tongue of hers, the way it flicks out and licks Sheldon's cock, I wonder how it would feel dueling with my own tongue. How it would feel flicking across my nipples and those full lips wrapped around my stiff pink nipples. Oh fuck, I can't wait to have her taste my dripping pussy!"

Stephanie's eyes were glued on Sheldon's huge cock sliding in and out of Penny's mouth. Her throat muscles flexed as she tightened and relaxed. His hands were all over her tits, mauling them and pulling roughly on her nipples.

Penny let out a loud groan as Sheldon twisted her dark beet red nipples and let out a loud stifled moan as Leonard flicked her clit and she came for the second time.

Sheldon pumped her mouth faster and faster and letting out a high pitched screech, pulled his cock from her mouth and yelled out; "Where do you want it Penny?"

Gasping for breath, she blurted out; "All over my face and tits, cover me with your hot jizm."

Sheldon aimed his cock at her open mouth and the first blast hit with such force that it stung and she closed her mouth. The next shot hit her cheek and shot upwards to her neck and across her shoulder. Again he hit her with a blast covering her neck and up to her heaving breasts. Shot after shot came out and covered the gorgeous blonde and it dripped down her face and onto her forehead and into her hair.

Sheldon fell back and leaned against the dresser, he looked over at Stephanie; "Would you like to taste my cum Dr. Stephanie? I bet you would like to lick all of my cum from Penny's face and tits, well go ahead!"

Stephanie was out of her chair in an instant and was licking, sucking and kissing every inch of Penny's upper body and face. From time to time she would lock lips with Penny and feed her the cum she so expertly extracted from Sheldon's huge cock.

Leonard looked up from eating Penny and his face too was covered in cum, but Penny's rather than Sheldon's. "Would you like to lick my face clean of Penny's cum too Stephanie?"

Without saying a word she got up off her knees, slid around the bed and climbing up cradled Leonard's head in her hands and began kissing and licking Penny's sweet nectar from his face. They locked lips and Leonard's hands slid up and down Stephanie's still fully clothed body. Breaking the kiss he whispered to her; "Alright Stephanie, please take your seat on the chair, the two of us need to give this gorgeous creature the fuck of her life!"

Both Stephanie and Penny moaned when they heard him say that, Stephanie out of frustration and Penny out of sheer anticipation of having these two big cocks in her at the same time. She just wondered which cock would invade her asshole and which would fuck her pussy.

Leonard was already back at full mast and Sheldon, after watching Stephanie licking the cum from Penny and Leonard was growing quickly.

Sheldon stepped back to the bed and cradling Penny's head lifted her back onto the bed. She slid over and Sheldon lay beside her. Grasping her by the arm he rolled her over onto his body and she straddled him.

She let out a sigh of relief knowing that Leonard's cock would be the one invading her ass rather than the much larger and thicker cock that Sheldon had. After last night, she definitely wanted in her ass again, but needed some time to recuperate from that gorgeous piece of meat in her.

Penny wiggled and slid her body up and down the prone Sheldon, his big dick was standing straight up and as she slid about, it slid up across her belly, then her swollen pussy lips and then up and down between her tight ass cheeks,

When she leaned forward it once again flopped to the front and as she wiggled around, his heat seeking missile found her pussy opening, now lodged in-between her tight lips she leaned over even more, her golden blonde hair cascaded all over his upper body and he reached up and locked his lips onto hers. Their tongue slipped out and fought with one another's and she let out a loud groan as his cock penetrated her inner lips and slid rather easily into her tight, wet cunt. Yesterday he had to fight to enter her pussy, but today, after a night of fucking her cunt was becoming accustomed to his length and girth.

Penny broke the kiss and letting out a long hiss slowly straightened up and began to lower her sleek toned body down upon Sheldon's thick spear. Inch by thick inch, Penny's womb swallowed up Sheldon's cock. When her thighs rested on his, she knew she had once again taken all he had to give. A smile crossed her lips knowing she had accomplished this, this time with ease and she now began to rise and lower her body and felt him once again, just like yesterday, hitting areas in her womb she didn't even know existed.

Sheldon picked up the pace driving his thick cock in and out of her foaming pussy when she leaned forward, giving his easier access to her pussy.

When she did this her firm tits swayed back and forth before him and he leaned in and caught one between his lips. He sucked hard on them as her golden hair covered both his face and her tits.

Stephanie let out a groan of frustration, not knowing where to look first. Her eyes darted from where Sheldon's cock slid in and out of Penny's dripping cunt, to the erotic sight of Sheldon's mouth sucking loudly on her firm tit. She had to slip off the chair to get a better view of Sheldon sucking on her tit. She wished it was her getting her tits sucked on and being penetrated by that huge cock.

Her knees got weak from just imagining that huge piece of meat fucking her. She reached back and unzipped her dress. Shaking her shoulders the sleek tight material fell from them and settled about her waist. She took a seat back on the chair and idly began playing with her full firm tits, still encased in her lacy black bra.

Leonard stared at the lovely body Stephanie was slowly revealing, even though he had fucked her already this morning, she was fully clothed when this occurred. Now with her full heavy breast nearly exposed he remembered how great it was to bury his head between those twin pillows of flesh. With all of the weight she had lost. Very little was in her breasts, but it was evident she had worked out seriously and they too had firmed up and looked much fuller and perkier. He couldn't wait to see them exposed, without the sexy bra in the way.

He turned back to Penny and his dick jumped. She was now leaning over even more as Sheldon sucked on one tit and then the other. Her ass was pointing upward as Sheldon's cock knifed in and out of her weeping pussy. He slipped in behind her and reaching down swiped his hand across her goo covered cuntlips and collecting a good amount in his fingers he covered his cock with it. He was as stiff as he had even been in his life, just knowing the ass he had drooled over for the past five years was just about to be his.

He gripped his slimy cock and parted her tight ass cheeks with his other hand, leaned forward the large mushroom head slowly parted the starred hole.

He heard Penny groan and she whipped her head around; "Just shove that fucking cock in Leonard. I know you've wanted my ass for soooo long, now you have, FUCK IT, FUCK IT GOOD AND DEEP!"

Leonard saw red and with an animal-like groan shoved hard and the outer ring gave way and he slipped into her hot steamy asshole.

"Oh my fucking god, I can feel your cocks rubbing up against the same walls and it's fucking incredible. Come on, both of you, fuck me, use me, fuck me till I can't walk straight. Oh Stephanie, after you and I settle things in bed, you have to try both of them at the same time. I've been in threesomes before, but NEVER like this. Yes, yes, oh Sheldon, fuck me harder!"

Leonard and Sheldon got into a rhythm as one pushed in, the other slid out. Back and forth, back and forth the two nerds fucked the gorgeous cheerleader from Nebraska and she would never doubt that men with brains could fuck.

Penny was moaning and groaning constantly and as she slammed her body down onto Sheldon's body she went off like a rocket. She shook and started cumming and couldn't stop cumming.

The two continued to pound their cocks in and out of her holes and she went from one orgasm right into another one. She shook and broke out into a feverous sweat. She couldn't catch her breath and she started screaming for the two of them to slow down, but they too were caught up in the fuck of their lives and neither one of them paid any attention.

Suddenly Penny let out a long guttural moan and collapsed against Sheldon, Penny had passed out from the intense and ongoing orgasm.

Leonard popped out of Penny and his still stiff cock bobbed up and down.

Sheldon pushed Penny off his sweat covered body and his cum covered cock and thighs sparkled in the light of day. Sheldon leaned over and made sure she was still breathing; "Well Leonard I guess we were just too much for the country girl, what do we do now?"

Leonard smiled wickedly as he turned towards Stephanie who was wide-eyed as she looked on at the two stiff cocks bobbing before her; "How about it Stephanie? Penny DID want you to try the two of us out at the same time. Seeing she passed out on us, how about you take over?"

She had an innocent look on her face and in her quizzical voice said; Wellllll I don't know? I really want to, but am afraid I'll pass out just like Penny did!"

Leonard slipped off the bed and taking her by the hand got her to her feet; "I know for a fact you are in far better shape than Penny is. After your weight loss and all of that exercising you've been doing I betcha your cardio is in great shape!"

She took a step towards the bed and smiled; "Oh what the hell, let's go for it. I just hope Penny doesn't wake up and be pissed at me!"

Sheldon scoffed; "If she wakes, I'm sure Leonard and I can deal with it, are you ready?"

"Oh yeah big boy, how about stripping me first and a little foreplay? That was I'll be able to take those two huge pieces of meat in my NEW tiny body?"

She knelt if front of Sheldon, Leonard deftly popped open her sexy black lace bra and as it slipped from her body Sheldon was heard to say; "Oh my Leonard, have you seen these beautiful breasts?"

"Many a times Sheldon, but not since she lost all of the weight and they firmed up."

"My lord Leonard, they are magnificent! I thought Penny's were a work of art, but these are even better, if that is possible. Their teardrop shape and the gorgeous light pink tips are breathtaking and these nipples!" He leaned in and sucked on one and Leonard turned her body so he was able to suck on the other one/

Leonard's hands were busy too as he slipped the dress off her slim hips and now knelt before them in just her tiny black thong. Her new peaches and cream body was very white and against Leonard's skin she looked nearly pure white.

Sheldon coaxed her onto her back and as he snuggled down, he quickly removed her thong and let out a gasp; "Oh my lord Leonard, I've never seen a vagina covered in red hair before, it too is breathtaking, I could look at it for hours, but my urge to eat it outweighs looking at it!"

"I'll take a picture for you to look at later!"

"Oh that would be great Leonard, oh wait, sarcasm?"

"Right!"

Leonard scooted up to the head of the bed and turned Stephanie's gorgeous redhead towards him and she willingly opened her mouth to accept his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head when he watched her full red lips and tongue attack his cock and as tried desperately to take him deeper her constant bobbing made her long red hair cover half her face and his entire lower body.

Stephanie peered up at Leonard with those gorgeous green eyes and they shot open wide when Sheldon's came in contact with her clit and she nearly choked on Leonard's cock as she took it in way too deep. She pulled his cock from her mouth and started shaking violently; "Oh fuck Sheldon what the hell are you doing down there? Oh fuck my entire cunt is on fire and it's quaking and shaking and I can't control it, oh fuck I'm going to cum again. OH SHIT I know exactly what Penny was feeling now, I can't control my pussy, you've put it on a course where it wants more and I don't think the rest of my body can handle it!"

Sheldon raised his face and at the same time pulled his fist out of her cunt, both were covered in her thick creamy juices and she was jerking involuntarily. He gently patted her pussy and she began to calm down.

Looking up at Leonard; "I don't think you wanted a second woman passed out on your bed. I know they probably do that anyways when they are in here from sheer boredom, BUZZINGA!"

She let out a long sigh when she finally calmed down and as she lazily looked at Leonard's cockhead she smiled up at him; "I believe I'm really, really relaxed now and should be able to take one or both of your cocks in me now without a problem. The way my pussy s all worn out, I think Sheldon may have a nastier time fucking my ass. I know you've fucked it so many times, but I would love to try that monster of his in my ass! What do you say Sheldon?"

"Oh goodie, I get to fuck another ass! I was thinking after fucking Penny last night, it just might be the last one I ever get to fuck!"

"Oh no big boy, I may have lost a lot of weight and lost a lot of the cushion back there, but my ass still loves a big stiff cock deep in it. I just love how it fills me and if Leonard is fucking my cunt good and hard at the same time, well I can say I've died and gone to heaven, so you two whenever you're ready!"

Leonard got Stephanie to get up, even though she was still a little shaky, he flopped down on the bed and guided her over on top.

She tossed her long red hair over her shoulder and reaching back gripped his cock and slid it into her dripping cunt. She settled down onto his thighs and she leaned down and planted a long passionate kiss on his lips.

Tossing her hair aside she whispered into his ear; "Oh my god Leonard, I nearly forgot how good it was riding this cock of yours. It fits perfectly in my tight pussy!"

I've missed it too, it's just a little hard to get accustomed to the new Stephanie, there is just so much less of you to fuck, but what is left is perfect!"

She smiled down and her bright green eyes twinkled and they suddenly shot open wide when she felt Sheldon behind her. She held her breath as she felt his cock part her new tiny ass cheeks and after swiping his hand along her dripping cuntlips, covered his cockhead with her juices and pushing forward she let out a loud grunt as the head parted her starred hole and popped in.

Sheldon held her trim hips and just kept her there as Leonard continued his pumping of her pussy.

When Stephanie finally got used to his thick meat in her ass she whipped her head around; "Alright big boy, you can go deeper, but please take it slow. I don't want you to tear me a new asshole, literally!"

Sheldon began slipping an inch or two in and pulled back out till just the head was in. Shoving back in he sent another inch in and wiggled it around.

He was going at a pace that was driving Stephanie insane; "Oh fuck Sheldon, I said slow, but not that slow, you're driving me crazy!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers