Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

"Bernadette, please don't cry, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sure Howard will be fine, right Sheldon?"

"Oh I wouldn't say that Leonard. He's atop a Russian missile, the same country that had Boris Bettenoff, the spy who couldn't catch Rocky and Bullwinkle!"

Bernadette started crying again and Raj once again had to comfort her. She was dressed in a full skirted flowered dress with black opaque tights. Her glasses were getting fogged up from all the crying.

Next to her Amy was dressed in her typical beige corduroy skirt, white blouse with dark brown sweater over it and matching dark brown opaque tights.

Leonard tried to change the subject to make Bernadette stop crying; "I sure hope Penny makes it in time to see Howard blast off."

Just then the door opened and Penny came rushing in still dressed in her Cheesecake Factory outfit. "Did I miss it, did Howard take off yet?"

"No, no you just made it in time."

Penny took a seat beside Leonard and as the rocket ignited Penny took Leonard's hand in hers.

Sheldon took Amy's hand in his hands and Raj did the same with Bernadette. All six of them squeezed hands as they sat there watching Howard blast off into space.

Penny sucked in her breath; "I was half thinking Howard wasn't really going to really do this. God speed Howard!"

She turned towards Raj and Bernadette. She had his face cupped in her hands. She leaned forward and planted a soft gentle kiss on his lips.

Penny nudged Leonard and he looked on too. The kiss grew more passionate and Amy and Sheldon looked also. He placed a hand on Amy knee and she immediately spread her legs and responded by placing her hand on his growing lump.

Penny as always, looked hot in her uniform, she stood and sat across his legs, her full skirt ended just above her dimpled knees. She wrapped her arms around Leonard's neck and planted a hot kiss on his lips; "Look at the four of them Leonard, getting any ideas?"

"Well, ah yeahhhhhhhh!"

Her hot breath was on his ear and she whispered; "What sweetie?"

He snickered, "I'll show you!"

She giggled and before she could react his one hand slipped under her gold vest and cupped one full hard breast while at the same time his other hand slid up her bare thigh to her panty covered pussy.

She jumped and crushed her fully clothed body against his and kissed him with an open mouth. Their tongue flew back and forth and as Penny pushed against him, somehow she got him bare to the waist.

Besides them Amy had slipped to the floor and had Sheldon naked from the waist down. Her head was buried between his thighs and was sucking avidly on his bloated nuts.

Sheldon had his head back and was groaning softly as he ran his hands through Amy's dark brown hair. His eyes popped open when she enveloped his cockhead and sent nearly all of his cock down her throat in one swift motion; "Oh my god Amy, where the fuck did you learn how to do that.

Again in one swift motion she slid the cock from her throat and mouth, it made a slurping sound and a pop as it came out. It was dripping with streams of saliva and it ran down his cock to his balls and tight ass cheeks. She smiled up at him; "You can thank my Bestie over there. She taught me how to do that on a couple of her large toys! BAZINGA SHELDON!!!"

His head jerked and his eyes rolled back in his head as once again she swallowed his cock, this time down to the root. He growled out; "Oh thank you Penny, I owe you one later!"

"Mmmmm, sounds good Sheldon, I think I'll take it out in trade!"

Through moans and gasps he blurted out; "I don't get it, what do you mean, take it out in trade?"

"FUCK ME LATER SHELDON, it means you'll have to fuck me later!"

"Oh alright, I think I can do that! Oh yes Amy, lick it just like that! Oh I know that technique, I'm sure Penny used that on me and I love it. Thank you Penny, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Oh you're welcome Sweetie!"

Leonard turned her face back to his and kissed her again; "How about you showing me that technique. I'm sure I'd enjoy it too!"

She giggled and slipped to the floor; "I think you'll have to lose the pants first!"

Leonard tore his pants and boxers off along with his shoes and socks. He was totally naked, while Penny was the only one in the room still fully clothed seeing Sheldon had pulled Amy's sweater and blouse up over her head before she went back to deep throating him.

Across from them Bernadette had Raj naked and was on her knees. She had his cock down her throat the same way Amy had Sheldon's.

Raj smiled at Penny; "Was Bernadette one of your students too Penny?"

"Sure was Raj, just watch!" With her mouth hovering over Leonard's stiff cock, she swallowed his cock just like the other two women were doing,

Raj ran his hands through her golden curls and moved down her back. Finding the zipper on the back of her full dress slowly slid it down its track till it stopped at her gorgeous bubble butt. As the material parted her lily white back came into view

He reached up and with the twist of two fingers popped open her bra. Sliding his dark hands upward, Raj drew her dress and bra from her lush body.

Bernadette's bra fell to the floor and her dress settled about her waist. She became a woman possessed as she began sucking and stroking Raj's cock as if it was the last cock she would ever touch.

She bobbed up and down as fast as she could and her saliva was flying all about his belly and thighs. Pulling his cock from her mouth she swiped it back and forth across her cheeks before stuffing it back in her mouth. She slurped at it and took it into her throat once again. She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and Raj lost it.

He started cumming sending streams of hot cum into her belly.

When she felt him cumming she let the first couple of shot go down her throat; then pulled back and took the rest into her mouth. As he stopped cumming she rolled the creamy mixture around her mouth and looking up at him once again, swallowed slowly making sure he saw what she did.

Raj could not believe his cock stayed stiff after seeing what she did and pulling her upward, he kissed her hard on the lips, sending his tongue into her mouth, he tasted his own cum on her tongue.

Across the room Penny had been sucking in Leonard's cock, but stopped to watch Bernadette's expert blowjob. She knelt up and lifting her skirt tore off her panties and spinning around, facing away from Leonard, reached back and gripping his stiff cock, lined it up with her moist pussy and sitting down quickly, drove Leonard's cock balls deep into her pussy.

Besides them on the sofa, Sheldon pulled Amy off his soaked cock and guiding her onto her back, tore off her skirt and gripping her tights, along with her panties and nearly ripped them from her body. Her pussy was soaked and leaning over her he shoved forward and sent half of his cock deep into her cunt.

Amy immediately began to cum. Wrapping her bare legs around Sheldon's slim body, humped upward, sending the remaining six inches of his stiff cock into her already spasming pussy. Her arms came up and pulled him harder against her sweating body and she let out a loud groan when he clamped his lips to her puckered nipple and ground his cock even harder against her rubbery clit.

Raj slipped to the floor, pushing the coffee table aside and with Bernadette beneath him began raining wet kisses along her neck, shoulders and down to her huge tits. Taking them one at a time into his lips he sucked on them until Bernadette screamed out in pleasure; "Oh yes Raj, suck them, maul them bite them, harder, harder, I want you to make me scream!"

He sucked real hard and began nibbling them.

"FUCK NO RAJ, BITE, BITE THEM HARD!"

Taking a deep breath he bit down and she pulled his head hard to her chest and letting out a loud scream' OH FUCK YEAH RAJ, HARDER, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

He bit harder and nearly drew blood and she wrapped her tiny legs around his naked body and her tights were soaked with her cum.

She continued to shake and roll and grinding her pussy hard against him. Letting out a loud moan and cumming hard, nearly passes out. Her legs fell from his dark sweat covered body and laid there beneath him. She labored breathing and involuntary twitching made him smile to himself. He nearly came again when she raised one hand and swept a drop of sweat from his nose and turning her head planted a soft sweet kiss upon his lips; "Thank you Raj, for a short time, you allowed me to forget about Howard breaking the bonds of earth, headed for the space station. Penny, Amy, do you think I can borrow both of your men later to really get me to forget about Howard for a while? I want all three of them to fuck me so hard so I'm exhausted and pass out.

Amy was in no shape to respond as she rolled her head from side to side as Sheldon drove his cock in and out of her cunt. She had cum so many times; she just lay there allowing Sheldon to plow away at her until he came. She let out a groan when he rolled her over and once again sent his huge cock deep into her pussy, doggy.

Reaching around he cupped her swaying tits and tweaking the nipples, once again brought Amy close to yet another orgasm. Sheldon was getting close to cumming and reaching down, found her clit and rolling it between his cum covered fingers, brought her to the brink and as she started cumming, so did Sheldon. He emptied his nuts into her cunt and when she felt him fill her up, she went right into another orgasm.

Totally exhausted from Sheldon's extreme lovemaking, she collapsed to the sofa and turning her head towards Bernadette replied through gasps of air; "Please, please Bernadette; yes I want you to fuck him. Maybe you can quench his thrust for pussy, I sure am way too tired to go on any more today!"

Besides them Penny and Leonard were still going strong on the large overstuffed chair. Penny had turned around now and still fully clothed, except for her panties, was riding up and down like a "Junior Rodeo Cowgirl". Her long ponytail was bouncing around and the two of them were making "Mad Love" each trying to outdo the other.

Leonard reached down and gripping her golden vest, pulled up and tore it from her body.

Not to be outdone, Penny reached down and in one swift motion pulled her sweat covered white lacy blouse up over her head. She didn't even bother to unbutton it and before she could put her arms down, Leonard had unhooked her bra and she tore it from her large perfect breasts and tossed it to the floor.

Still wearing her skirt she began to raise and lower her body faster and faster. Her head whipped around. Her ponytail flew about and arching her back she rotated her hips vigorously as she raced towards a crashing orgasm.

Leonard gripped her hips, but was unable to contain them. When she leaned forward, his hands left her hips allowing her to shake like a hula dancer. Her chest flew forward and with his hands now on her back, he pulled her tighter to his face. His mouth found her aching tits; her areoles were a bright pink and nipples, blood red and as stiff as a pencil. They were drawn into his mouth. Gnawing at them with his lips and tongue he sucked on them with gusto and when he applied his teeth to them, it sent Penny over the top.

Her hands were everywhere, on his head, pawing at his neck and shoulders, they flew to her own head and pulling at her tightly wound ponytail, let it loose and it cascaded over her shoulders and straining tits. It draped over his face as they both raced towards a crashing orgasm.

It seemed like a contest to the other four watching Leonard and Penny, who could make the other cum first.

She leaned in and raising her ass allowed Leonard to pump upward as fast as he could, but at the same time she crushed her tits to his face and her mouth attacked his neck and shoulder.

This made him shiver and biting down on a stiff nipple make her scream and let loose her cum.

It bathed his cock with her hot juices and when he felt that and her cunt spasm and clutch at his pounding stiff shaft, he let out a loud groan; "Oh you fantastic slut, here it comes, take my hot cum deep in your beautiful cunt. Oh fuck I can't wait to do this as husband and wife!"

She let out a growl when she felt him filling her womb with his cum. "Oh yes, yes fill me with your cum Sweetie, I can't wait for you to fuck your bride on our wedding night!"

She collapsed against him and let out a long shiver when he began munching at the tender flesh of her neck and shoulder.

When Bernadette heard Penny talk about being fucked on her wedding night she began to sob and Penny knew she had stuck her foot in her mouth.

Mustering up as much strength as she could, which wasn't much right now seeing she just experienced one of the best orgasms in her twenty-four years; "Oh my god Bernadette, I'm so, so sorry! I was so caught up in the best orgasm I can ever remember having and I didn't realize how it was going to affect you."

Sheldon now regaining his senses, looked at the sedated Amy and then at Penny; "Oh Penny, Penny, Penny, it's a pleasure and a shame to know it was you who was so, so insensitive this time! I don't want to hear it any longer that it's me who doesn't know how to be sensitive to other's feelings!"

Bernadette started crying again and Leonard looked over Penny's shoulder; "Okay Sheldon, you're back in rare form!"

Penny slowly disengaged her pussy from Leonard's still stiff cock. Her tight filled cunt made a slurping sound and she let out a tiny moan. Leonard's cum began seeping out of her tight-lipped pussy and ran down her sleek thighs. Her skirt hid it and when she approached Bernadette, she looked up and her eyes went wide as she saw the cum dripping down her thighs.

"It's okay Penny, as long as I can borrow your men, I'll forgive you! You better go clean-up before it all over the floor!"

Penny giggled and leaned down and gave Bernadette a quick hug and whispered to her; "You can borrow him, but you have to promise to return him!"

This made Bernadette laugh and forget her heartache, she whispered back; "I promise, now go clean-up before I do it for you."

Penny laughed out loud; "Oh Bernadette, you've come a long way in the past month, don't tempt me, okay rest up while I go clean up."

A naked Raj and Leonard got up and went into the kitchen to get everyone refreshments.

Amy finally regained her strength and sitting up next to her man Sheldon, leaned her head on his shoulder and looking down smiled; "Mmmmmm big boy is that for me or for our bride Bernadette?"

"Oh I'm sorry Amy, but that is promised to Bernadette along with Leonard and Raj. Our job this evening is to make her forget about Howard and I believe the four of us will make it happen."

Bernadette turned a bright red when she heard Sheldon say that. She scooted over to the edge of the sofa and reaching down raised her dress from her waist and slipping her arms into it covered her huge breasts.

Just then Penny came strolling back into the livingroom. She had lost her skirt and had her hair piled up atop her head. She was wearing one of Leonard's long-sleeved pale blue dress shirts. It was only buttoned across her breasts and when she moved the bottom parted to show her bare pussy. Her legs looked amazing and when she took a seat besides Amy, both Sheldon and Amy's eyes were glued to her nearly bare thighs.

Amy chuckled when she noticed Sheldon's cock stiffen and she poked him; "Calm down big boy, remember that's for Bernadette and not Penny!"

Penny laughed and gave Amy a playful hug; "You are incorrigible Amy. You know when the four of them get started it will only leave you and I, got any ideas Amy?"

Amy looked over at her with a wicked smile on her face and placing her hand on her knee, slowly slid it upward until it reached the tail of the shirt.

Penny stopped her advance, licking her lips whispered; "Not until the main event begins!"

Bernadette who was seated on the floor beside Penny let out a groan; "Oh Penny I'm not sure if I can go through with this. All this talk is making me very, very nervous; after all I AM a good Catholic girl!"

Penny patted her shoulder; "Bernadette, I believe that Catholic girl left the premises when she swallowed Raj's cock down to the root, right Leonard?"

Leonard stood over Bernadette, his cock, semi erect was bobbing inches from Bernadette's face. He was holding a tray of drinks and when he handed the tray to Penny, his cock nearly brushed Bernadette's glossy lips.

When she nodded her agreement with Penny her lips came in contact with his cock, all the emotion and frustrations of Howard leaving all came out at once.

She reached up with both hands and placing them on Leonard's surprisingly tight ass cheeks pulled him to her. Opening her mouth she took half the shaft into her mouth. Her tongue whipped around and around his thick shaft and getting it very wet, pushing forward took the remainder of his cock down her throat.

She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and Leonard let out a groan.

Reaching down he removed her glasses and they twinkled up at him.

She now began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and wrapping her tiny fist around it pumped it at the same pace she was sucking him. Slipping it out she latched her lips to the shaft and began running it up and down both sides, top and bottom. She was putting into action all of the lessons Penny had taught her and she now graduated by taking him once again into her mouth and swallowed him whole!

Sheldon slipped off the sofa and removed the dress she had recently put back on her shoulders. It settled once again around her waist and Bernadette let out a yelp when she felt a pair of hands on her ankles.

Raj grasped her by the ankles and pulled her away from the sofa. Without the sofa to hold her upright she slid down to her back. In doing so Leonard popped out of her mouth and she protested by grabbing him by the backs of his thighs and pulling him down to her.

Leonard settled down directly over Bernadette who with her hands on his ass pulled him into her mouth once again. Her lizard-like tongue ran around and around and around his cock. Raising her head she fought to take more of him into her oral cavity.

Leonard helped by cradling her head in his hands and a smile spread across her lips and her eyes twinkled up at him as she once again took him completely down her throat. He slid higher and now hovering over her began fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy.

Bernadette let out a muffled moan around his cock when she felt Sheldon straddle her body and grabbing a bottle of lotion from the table, spread it all over her twin globes of flesh. He scooted forward and planting his cock between her tits, squeezed them together and began to tit fuck her.

Leonard twisted about and turning her head to the side began face-fucking her faster and harder.

When Leonard did this it allowed Sheldon easier access to her tits and his cock banged her chin with each upward stroke.

Her eyes shot open wide when she felt her dress being removed down below by Raj. Once off he slid his hands up and down her tight covered legs and cupping her pussy felt the extreme heat and wetness from beneath the tights. Bernadette let out a loud groan around Leonard's cock when she felt Raj's mouth cover her pussy through her tights

She tore her mouth off his cock and let out a squeal when she felt his fingers grab the thick material and pulled hard. It gave way as Raj ripped a large hole in the crotch of her tights.

Immediately he devoured her pussy seeing she wasn't wearing panties under her tights. He began to tongue fuck her and Bernadette was about to cum. When Raj stopped and tore a bigger hole in her tights and added two fingers to his licking she let out a loud scream and started cumming all over Raj's lips and tongue.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers