Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, he didn't know which hole he wanted more, so he played with both of them until settling at her weeping pussy.

Bernadette let out a grunt when he sent his tongue across her stiff clit and again let out a screech when he flipped her back over onto her back.

Immediately his head was back between her thighs and reconnecting with her pussy he sucked on the cream that was oozing out. His hands reached up and started playing with her huge nipples and when he recaptured her clit, she let out a loud guttural moan and started cumming. He drank down her tasty cum and slid one hand upward and shoved first one and then a second finger into her mouth.

Bernadette sucked on his fingers as if it was a cock and she continued to groan as Leonard kept up the assault on her clit.

Pulling his fingers from her lips, she groaned in frustration, but let out a scream and came again when he shoved those two fingers deep into her pussy and finding her G-spot rubbed it vigorously until she was begging him to slow down; "Oh please, please Leonard, slow down, oh please let me catch my breath. Oh thank you, thank you, I needed to cum so fucking bad and so hard and that is what you have given me! Oh yesssssssss, just like that, keep it up, nice and slow. Mmmmmmmm I just love a tongue and a couple fingers in me to keep my pussy humming!"

Leonard pulled his tongue from her pussy and then slipped his fingers out of her foaming pussy. They were both covered with Bernadette's sticky sweet cum. He leaned forward and covered her mouth with his and stroked her tongue with his and she sucked her own cum from his lips and tongue. He reached down and twisted one thick stiff nipple between his cum coated fingers.

Breaking the kiss he gripped her huge tit and shoving it upwards, he fed Bernie her own cum coated nipple. She sucked it clean and her eyes rolled back in her head when he suddenly shoved his hips forward, sending half of his cock into her tight, but very wet pussy.

She released her nipple and once against grabbed his head and their lips met in a steamy, passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the remaining four inches slip into her tight pussy. She let out a long sigh and wrapped her arms tight about his neck and kissed him even harder. She met his thrusts with her hips jerking upward. She threw her tiny legs around his waist and now her nailed were digging into his back. This turned Leonard on like never before and pounded her as hard as he could. Bernadette let out a loud scream and started cumming all over his cock.

Leonard bit down hard on one of her nipples and as he did this he shot off like a cannon filling her womb. He collapsed against her and the two of them clutched at each other as they finished sharing an explosive orgasm.

Across the hall Raj was sipping one of Penny's "Silver Bullets." He put it down and turned towards Sandy who was sipping a frosty margarita that Raj had poured from the blender.

Sandy, just like Raj was half sitting on the sofa turned towards Raj. Her wrap-around dress was parted from the hem to nearly her waist. Her long shapely legs were bare and tempting Raj to partake upon. When she crossed her legs the dark blue silky material slipped off her upper leg and when Raj looked down he choked on his beer. Sandy then uncrossed her legs and as Raj took another swig of his beer, it sprayed out of his mouth all over Sandy's bare legs. He did this because when she uncrossed her legs, he was staring at her bare pussy.

She had taken her panties off when she slipped into Penny's bedroom. Her slick thick lips were darker than her dark tanned legs and they were shining with the dew from her swollen pussy.

Raj ran into the kitchen to grab some paper towels to clean up the mess he created when he sprayed his beer on her legs. The longer he wiped her legs, the wider she spread them.

She took the towels from his dark chocolate hands in a deep whisper said; "Rajesh I'd like it much better if you did that to my legs without this silly paper towel between our flesh. If you only knew what I'm going to do to your body, you wouldn't be beating around the bush. As you can see, I DON'T have a bush!"

Raj's hands slid up her legs and they parted even more. He was inches from her swollen pussy lips and when his dark fingers touched her lips. She jumped slightly and wiggled her hips against his invading fingers.

Sandy reached out and pulled Raj against her body and locked lips with his. Her fingers worked into his dark hair and pulled him harder against her mouth. Both of their mouths were open and their tongues were extremely active in each other's mouths.

Sandy's hands on his clothes were like that of a magician and with lightning speed, she had him naked. Her long slim fingers closed in around his thick dark cock and guided him into her hot cunt.

Raj let out a grunt as her tight hot pussy closed around his cock like a surgeon's glove. He shuttered as he began to pull out and shove even deeper into her pussy. Raj was desperate to see the rest of her body and when he drew nearly all the way out; he reached down and tugged at the belt holding her dress closed. It parted and he slid his hands up from her waist and coaxed the dress from her chest and off her shoulders.

Raj had seen Penny naked before and had handled her gorgeous breasts in his hands and mouth. Sandy was definitely Penny's mother because her tits were nearly an exact match to Penny's. They were slightly larger, but on the taller women they looked exactly the same. He wanted to play with these gorgeous tits so he rolled over and now had Sandy above him.

Sandy threw her head back and drove her pussy down harder onto his invading cock. She paused briefly to toss her dress aside. She leaned back and began to roll her hips back and forth rubbing her clit against Raj's cock and pubic bone. She started going faster and harder as she raced towards another orgasm.

Raj loved having her above him. This allowed him to play with her gorgeous tits and he would play with one while sucking on the other. Back and forth he went and this was driving Sandy crazy.

Her long blonde hair flew all about her body and at times covered all of Raj's head as he continued to play with her tits.

Wyatt pulled up to the Wolowitz house and being the gentleman he was, ran around and opened the door for Mrs. Wolowitz.

As she got out, her long sexy legs were showing above her skirt that slid high on her lithe body. Taking her hand, he helped her out of the car; her long dark brown hair fell across her face and B cup breasts.

She opened the door and Wyatt followed her in. Turning on the lights she turned to Wyatt; "Would you like some wine Wyatt, I have Mogen David blackberry or Manischewitz Concord grape, your choice Wyatt!"

He chuckled; "Well Sarah being from Nebraska, we don't have much kosher wine there. I'll leave it up to you."

As she poured the wine into the two glasses, suddenly Wyatt came up behind her and placing his hands on her trim hips, slowly drew her back against his groin and chest.

Sarah's hands were shaking and she put the bottle down before she dropped it. She tried to turn in his grasp, but he held her firmly in place.

Wyatt's one hand went to her dark curly hair and drawing it away from her neck; he lowered his mouth and slowly sucked at the tender flesh of her neck and ear.

Mrs. Wolowitz let out a gasp and against tried to break free, but again Wyatt held her firmly against his growing cock; "Let yourself go Sarah and lets' enjoy each other. I am mystified by your exotic look, what do you say?"

He allowed her to turn and as she looked up at him, her mouth opened to speak, but before she could speak, he lowered his mouth and covered hers. His tongue shot out and slid into her mouth.

She wiggled slightly to break free, but Wyatt's hands dropped to her ample ass and pulled her tight to the growing bulge in his pants. He continued to kiss and she slowly began to respond and her lips moved on his. Her tongue darted out and met his briefly and retreated into her mouth. She moaned when he flicked and dueled with her tongue in her mouth.

Her response was getting a little more heated and her hand dropped to his crotch. She moaned even louder when she felt the huge bulge in his pants and cupping it, found the large head and flicked her thumb back and forth across it.

Wyatt groaned and pushed his cock harder against her active hand. His one hand slid up and cupped her firm tit and when he squeezed it, it was her turn to moan and gripped his cock even harder. His other hand combed his fingers through her rich dark curly locks and pulling on them, their kisses broke contact and he attacked her long bare neck.

Sarah completely through caution to the wind, tugged down Wyatt's zipper and her fingers slip in and fished his stiff cock from his pants. She closed her slim fingers around the thick hot shaft and began stroking it vigorously.

While Wyatt mauled her neck and ear his hand found the zipper on her dress and pulling it down, slipped the form-fitting dress from her shoulders. His mouth immediately found the bare flesh of her shoulders and his hand now went after her bra clasp. Deftly popping it open with two fingers, it slackened about her body and he drew it off. His mouth moved lower and caught the stiff crinkled nipple on one firm, ripe tit.

Sarah moaned even louder, threw her head back and stroked his cock even harder. She let out a loud scream when Wyatt suddenly pulled from her tit, reached down and lifted the shaking body in his arms and led her down the hall; "Which room is yours Sarah? I want you spread out and naked on your bed when I slip my stiff cock in your gorgeous pussy!"

She was overcome in passion and in her shrill Mrs. Wolowitz voice yelled out; "NEXT ONE ON YOUR LEFT WYATT! HURRY UP I HAVEN"T BEEN FUCKED IN OVER TEN YEARS, EVER SINCE HOWARD'S FATHER PASSED AWAY!"

Suddenly Wyatt cock deflated and he stopped dead in his tracks. Still holding her in his arms, his one hand swept her damp disheveled locks from her passion laden face, smiled down at her and planting a tiny kiss on her full swollen lips said; "Oh please Sarah, please don't yell like that. If you know how unflattering it sounds, well I can see why you haven't been fucked in over ten years. I want to make passionate love to you, but when I hear you speak in that tone, well I become totally deflated!"

Her hand slid down to his open pants and felt his flaccid cock and she smiled weakly at him whispered; "Oh Wyatt I am so sorry! I now see what Howard and his little friends mean when they say I'm unattractive!"

Wyatt broke it; "Oh no, no Sarah, you are a very, very attractive woman, but when you speak that loud and in that tone, they and yes I can see where they are coming from. I can guarantee if you lower your voice, speak softly, I'm sure within seconds of lying you down naked on your bed, I'll be stiff as ever and ready and MORE than willing to feed my cock into your poor neglected pussy!"

Sarah Wolowitz planted a soft sensitive kiss on Wyatt's lips; "If for some reason I begin to blurt out something in my harsh voice please, please place your fingers over my mouth to stop me and let me know I'm doing it again. After Howard's father died, something inside me died too. I got louder and louder to be heard and not disappear. I see now that isn't necessary, you have awakened something that has been dormant for way, way too long. Please Wyatt, keep it alive and help me make to stay that way!"

A tear rolled down her cheek and as Wyatt laid her down upon her bed, he leaned forward and kissed her tears away; "Oh my sweet Sarah, if Howard and his friends could see the Mrs. Sarah Wolowitz that I see before me, they would know what a warm, loving woman is here just waiting and willing to break free. I promise to set her free, but please remember I AM married and although Sandy and I have an open marriage, at the end I will return to her, okay?"

She nodded vigorously and her large dark eyes looked longingly into his whispered softly; "Yes, oh yes Wyatt I understand completely, but please stay with me tonight and make me feel like a woman again, I sooooo miss that feeling!"

He smiled down at her and planted a little kiss on her cute upturned nose; "Oh don't you worry Sarah, wild horses couldn't tear me from this room tonight!" He rose up and slowly began to undress; Sarah's eyes took in his lean, firm body as each article of clothing dropped to the floor.

Soon Wyatt was completely naked and taking a step closer he reached down and gripping the tight dress clinging to her ample hips he wiggled it from side to side. Sarah raised her tight ass just enough to allow him to pull it off and down her shapely legs.

Standing up he licked his lips as he took in the exquisite body lying before him dressed in black stockings, a lacy garter belt and matching black lace panties. Surely not something the OLD Mrs. Wolowitz would even be wearing. He wondered if she always dressed this way, waiting for someone to unlock the old Sarah and suppress the obnoxious recent Wolowitz.

Wyatt leaned over her once again and taking one tiny foot in his hands, removed her medium heeled shoe. Raising her foot to his mouth; he licked and sucked at her tiny toes into his mouth, right through the sexy black stocking.

Sarah's eyes rolled back in her head as she licked her parched lips and rolled her head from side to side. She clutched at the comforter below her and closed her eyes and took in the exquisite feeling coursing through her long neglected body.

Still licking at her tiny morsels, his other hand slid up her shapely leg and reaching the stocking top, unlooked her stocking and slid it down her leg, his nails tantalized her skin as he slid the silky stocking from her leg. Letting go of her toes, he slipped it from her foot and returned to licking and sucking at her now naked toes. He planted wet kisses up her calf and along her inner thigh to her extremely wet panties.

Her legs immediately wrapped around his naked body and tried desperately to trap him there, but he had other ideas. Breaking free, he unhooked the other stocking as he slid it from her sexy limb; his lips followed the stocking until he reached to second foot. Pulling it free from her stocking, he paid homage to her second foot.

Sarah was squirming about on the bed as she was close to cumming from the way Wyatt was playing with her legs. She was tugging and twisting both of her stiff nipples as she dark smoky eyes watched his every move.

Wyatt released her foot as he began planting wet kisses up her calf, to her knee and up her inner thighs. She closed her legs around his body once again, but this time Wyatt didn't attempt to get free.

When he reached her damp panties he sucked the gusset that covered her pussy and munching on it, immediately sending Sarah over the edge. She clamped her thighs harder upon his head and gripping his head in her hands, drove him hard against her pussy as she humped her pussy up and down in a vigorous fucking motion.

Wyatt sucked at the womanly fluids she deposited into her panties and worming his way under her panties, reached out and pulling them aside, drove his tongue as deep as he could through her thick forest of cunt hair into her sweet tasting, extremely tight pussy.

Sarah let out a high pitched scream and started cumming again, this time she started squirting covering his entire face in her thick hot juices. Totally spent she collapsed against the sweat covered comforter and closing her eyes, a big smile on her face laid there breathing heavily, finally totally satisfied.

Wyatt struggled out from between her thighs, pulled her panties off as he exited, fell exhausted beside the satisfied Mrs. Wolowitz.

After a few minutes a very weak Sarah Wolowitz, naked and feeling like a million bucks propped her head up on one arm looked down upon Wyatt and started to giggle; "Oh my god Wyatt, did I do that to you? I'm so very, very sorry! Just lie there and I'll be right back."

She hopped out of bed and his cock began to stiffen when he saw that tight ass wiggle out of sight. She came back into the room with a warm, wet washcloth and began to wipe his face neck and chest clean.

Wyatt closed his eyes and took in the feeling of the warm washcloth on his skin. It was quickly replaced with her warm kisses and wet tongue. His eyes popped open as he felt her long soft hair drifting across his chest and belly and her soft lips capture the head of his stiff cock between them and her tongue whipped around and around the crown.

It was his turn to clutch at the comforter as she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. Inch by inch she took his entire length into her mouth. She coughed and pulled back slightly, but immediately took him back into her mouth and throat as her nose brushed his rapidly rising and falling belly.

Wyatt loved the way she slurped on his cock and the way she flicked her tongue about the shaft as she rose and fell upon her cock. He grabbed two fistfuls of hair and guided her up and down faster and she matched him stroke for stroke.

Letting go of her hair he reached down and tweaked her nipples and she went faster and as deep as possible. Her tongue stabbed at the pee hole and rolled her tongue around the sensitive head and sucking hard took him in deep, but this time really slow, so slow the top of his head nearly blew off.

He arched his back and let out a growl; "Oh fuck Sarah, look out I'm going to cum, are you ready"

She didn't reply, she just sucked harder and opening her mouth she held his cock and stroked it faster and faster with her tiny hand. Suddenly he started squirting, spurt after spurt filled her mouth, covering her tongue and rolled down her throat. She closed her lips around him, sucking hard, took the remaining of his load into her mouth and smiling let it slowly drool out of her lips and down onto her perky tits. She rolled back and lay prone besides the panting Wyatt.

After a minute or so she looked up at him; "I'll be right back Wyatt, I have to visit the little girl's room, don't you go anywhere, we have some unfinished business to complete!"

She closed the door and he heard the water running, just then his cell phone went off in his pants, hopping off he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it; "Hello Wyatt here!"

"It was Penny; "Hi dad, I'm getting off work now, can you come and pick me up?"

"OH SHIT Penny, I'm in the middle of something here with Mrs. Wolowitz, is there a way you can get a ride home and I'll see you in the morning?"

"You dog dad, yeah I'll find a way home, mom's probably in bed already anyways, probably with Rah. Did you see the way she was all over him in the restaurant?"

"Yet I did, that was why I let her have some space and seeing it was going so great here, well I don't want to blow it, well she already did, but I think you know what I mean, right?"

"You are a real slut dad, and I'm saying that in the best way. I got to go and find a ride home, don't do anything I wouldn't do, see you in the morning!"

He laughed; "Well Penny, saying that leaves a LOT for me to do, love ya, bye!"

From the bathroom Mrs. Wolowitz yelled out in her old voice; "WYATT WHO WAS ON THE PHONE!"

He yelled back, "Sarah, you're doing it again!"

She came out looking like a million bucks, her hair repaired, make-up reapplied and wearing a tiny black nighty, she whispered; "Oh Wyatt I'm so, so sorry, can you ever forgive me?" She placed one naked leg out and placed it up on the bed.

Wyatt let out a growl and grabbing her lifted her and threw her onto the bed. While he was speaking to Penny, he pulled back the comforter and blanket and he now had her sprawled out on the cool sheets, her hair was splayed out on the pillow and she looked even more desirable.