Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny nodded; "I owe you big time mom, I love you!"

Everyone was on their second drinks and the guys were all over the four gorgeous women. Bernadette was all over Glen, while Zack couldn't keep his hands off of Farrah. She kept on moaning out; "Woo, Woo, Woo!"

Zack kept on telling her; "Zack, that's who!"

Kurt was snuggling up to Penny and Sandy and was getting into the mother, daughter scenario and Sandy thought it was time, pushing him away; "Alright you three, if you want this to progress any further, you'll have to do it MY way. I want the three of you to go into the bedroom and wait; we'll give you a call when we're ready, now go!"

They went reluctantly and as the door closed Sandy hurried Penny to the door, now go and don't look back, hurry, now!"

Penny gave her mother a hug and hurried down the hall and waved to her mother as the elevator door closed before her.

Sandy closed the door silently and turned to Bernadette and Amy-Farrah; "Come you two, we wanted this, now out of our dresses and let's all sit down on the sofa here!"

They did as Sandy instructed and with Farrah in the middle Sandy yelled out; "Okay guys we're waiting!"

As they came out, both Bernadette and Sandy slid Farrah's bra from her tits and began sucking on them.

The guys came out naked and they stood before the semi-clad women and drooled as they watched the three of them making out. Taking a step forward they came close enough for the women to grab their cocks and begin their oral ministrations of the enormous cocks before them.

With Glen before Bernadette, Kurt before Sandy and Zack before Farrah, none of the men noticed Penny gone for quite some time.

Zack ran his hands through Farrah's light brown hair and she moaned out; "Woo, Woo!" her lips enveloped his cock and he moaned out too; "Holy Moly!"

Sandy's hands ran up and down the firm muscles of Kurt's firm belly and chest as her mouth swallowed his cock.

Neither was as large as Glen's and Bernadette grabbed a hold of his firm ass cheeks and pulled his cock, exactly as Howard's and took it down her throat. She closed her eyes and imagined Howard before her and her tongue traced every vein, nook and cranny of his shaft and large head. Her lips moved at lightning speed up and down his cock and before she knew it, she was taking his thick man syrup down her graceful neck. Pulling off his cock she smacked her lips and leaned back and moaned out; "Come on Glen, fuck me, fill me up with your thick black cock.

Glen let out a low guttural moan, reaching down, tore off her panties and throwing her strong fleshy thighs over his shoulders, aimed his still stiff cock at the portal of her juicy cunt and shoving forward, buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Her heels beat at his back as he slammed away at her receptive pussy like a man possessed and soon both were cumming.

Beside them Zack had removed Farrah's panties and with him lying on the sofa, his back propped up on the cushion, drove his cock up and down at Farrah's pussy. She rode him and her once gorgeous hair, flew all about her as she slammed up and down on his cock. She shook violently as she started cumming and for the first time in her life, she knew she was being fucked because of what she looked like, not the person she was. She rolled off of Zack, just after she felt him cum his last spurt.

As she lay there she knew now what Penny had said was true. She may have been a neurobiologist and have a PhD, but knew Penny in ways of the heart and life and love was much wiser then herself.

Sandy was giving Kurt all he could handle, but being the dumb muscle bound jock would not be outdone, especially by Penny's mother. As he pounded her pussy merciless, he finally noticed she was nowhere to be seen. He felt Sandy's experienced pussy spasm and grip his cock and suddenly felt it send a flood of her cum all over his cock. He lost it and matched her with an equal amount of cum. Pulling it out he finished his orgasm all over her sweat covered tits and pretty face.

Sandy knew he was trying to humiliate her, but refused to give him the satisfaction and reaching up, pumped his cock to get every last drop from his thick pulsating shaft. She scooped up every drop of cum and licked it off her fingers and lips.

Kurt fell back to the floor, laying there panting he gasped out; "I may not have had the chance to fuck Penny one last time, so I guess I got second best, her slut mother!"

She laughed at him in distain; "I did it for her, she deserves better and she has that in Leonard. You may have all the muscles, but the muscles between his ears are more powerful than all your muscles put together. I'm happy for her and she finally made a wise choice."

Turning to Bernadette and Farrah; "Come on you two, let's dress and get out of here. I think you got your answer tonight didn't you AMY?"

She smiled at Sandy as she dressed; "Yes I did, thank you Sandy for showing me that. I want to run to Penny, my Bestie and tell that too!"

Kurt made a move towards her to stop her and Glen and Zack stopped him; "Leave them be, they are right, they've made their choices and I believe it's the right one. We both WILL put you on your ass if you try and stop them."

Once dressed both Amy and Bernadette hugged Glen and Zack, gave them both tender kisses and whispered in their ears; "Thank You!"

As the three of them left, Sandy called Penny who was circling the area and answered the cell on the first ring. She was waiting for them at the front of the apartment before the elevator reached the ground floor.

When they got in the car, Penny put the car in park and Amy gave Penny a huge hug and whispered; "Oh Penny, I was so, so wrong. I should have listened to you. I know better now, I love Sheldon and want to be his bride!"

Penny smiled to her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

Amy looked at Penny and asked her; "Tell me how you can have sex with others and make it alright. How do you distinguish the difference?"

"It all has to do with love and understanding. There is a difference between being used and giving yourself to someone. It isn't just giving, it's also receiving. People like Kurt are not givers, he's just a taker. That is why I had to leave. Having sex with Sheldon, Raj, Howard, Leonard and my father, and all of you is an act of giving and receiving. Nowhere in that type of sex is it taking or stealing. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, it boils down to trust and the people I care about I trust."

"I think I understand, come on Penny, let's go home to the people we love and trust!"

Once back at Penny's apartment, they slipped into Penny's place where Penny and Sandy repaired Amy's make-up and hair. Penny slipped out of her dress and back into casual clothes and the four of them headed to Leonard and Sheldon's place. Just before they entered Amy stopped and turned to the three women beside her; "I want to thank the three of you in seeing who I am, especially you Sandy for transforming me physically and you Penny for letting me see the light of who I am emotionally. One other thing, I have been and always want to be Amy Farrah Fowler, not the Farrah Fowler I was pretending to be. Like Sheldon would say I'm the improved Amy 2.0. I'm not Farrah, but also not the old Amy. I still want to work out, get the contacts and keep the new look, again thank you all, now let's go in there and I can't wait to see the shocked looks on their faces, especially Sheldon's!"

Penny went in first, followed by Sandy and Bernadette. The last to enter was Amy and sitting on the sofa was Sheldon, Wyatt and Raj. Leonard was on his overstuffed chair and as the three ladies moved aside, all four women watched the expression on all four men's faces as their saw the new Amy 2.0

Wyatt was the first to speak; "My god Sandy, once again you've worked your magic. I knew there was a gorgeous woman under that drab exterior, I'm happy to see it come out."

Raj leaned over to Sheldon and whispered in his ear. Sheldon moved away; "Get your own drink if you want to speak to Amy!" He hopped up and ran to the refrigerator and got a beer out. Popping it open he took a large gulp and turning back to Amy said; "Holy cow Amy, you're a completely different person at least on the outside. How about on the inside?"

Amy smiled at Raj; "Thank you for the complement, I believe I have changed on the inside too, but I have a long way to go. I just hope with the help of my friends and future husband I can achieve that."

Leonard stood up and moved over to Amy and reaching our swept a large wave of hair from her face, leaning in he planted a soft kiss on her full red lips, pulling back smiled; "I just wanted to be the first to kiss the new gorgeous Amy, I hope you don't mind. I just hope when you kiss Sheldon, you don't turn into a frog!"

She leaned in and gave Leonard the same gentle kiss and turning to Penny whispered; "I hope you don't mind Bestie?"

Penny hugged her and said; "Remember what I said in the car, we're all close here and being with the ones you love and the ones who love you, it's all perfectly alright!"

She turned towards Sheldon who was just staring at her in awe, his jaw on the floor; "Well Sheldon, what do you think?"?

"I'm not sure Amy, I know without a doubt you look amazing. I'm just a little intimated that the way you look, you may not want someone as skinny and drab as I am. You'll now attract men like Kurt and Zack; I put you in the same class as Penny!"

Both Penny and Amy replied with the exact same thing; "Awe Sheldon, that has to be the nicest thing you've ever said to me!"

They both started laughing and Amy looked at Penny and Penny nodded for her to go ahead knowing exactly what she was going to say; "Oh don't you worry about that Sheldon, I know from an enlightening evening that you are the man for me. The man I want to spend the rest of my life with, no Zack or Kurt could ever hold a candle to you or Leonard for Penny too, am I right Penny?"

She gave her a huge hug; "I couldn't have said it better Bestie?"

When Amy heard Penny say that she hugged Penny even harder and began to cry softly.

Penny stroked her hair and held her until she stopped crying. Breaking the embrace she looked out at everyone and began; "Alright everyone, enough of this mushy stuff. It's getting late and I want to go to bed with my man Leonard. As for tomorrow the four of us are heading out on a boat where we'll begin getting Amy here some sun. I know Leonard and Sheldon are going to pick-up their mothers from the airport and spending the entire day with them, right Leonard?"

"You got that right Penny, Sheldon doesn't know it yet, but I have reservations at one of the best restaurants in Pasadena for just the four of us. We're going to paint the town red, dinner, dancing and a long quiet drive up the PCH1." He smiled at Penny.

Penny smiled back; "Awe Leonard, I'm so proud of you, now get into the bedroom where I can show you just how much!"

Wyatt looked at Raj; "Looks like that leaves you and I to fend for ourselves."

Raj smiled; "I think I have the perfect activity for the two of us. How about you and I spending the entire day with Mrs. Wolowitz? I think we can find a lot to do for the whole day, don't you?"

"Excellent idea Raj, come on Sandy, lets head back to Penny's place. It's been a long day and from what Raj had planned, we're going to need our rest for tomorrow.

Raj and Bernadette headed out to go back to her place and as they left, that left Amy and Sheldon alone in the livingroom. He approached her and held out his hand; "How would you like to retire to my room and see if we can duplicate what Leonard and Penny are about to do?"

She giggled; "Hell Sheldon the way I feel right now, they're going to have a hard time keeping up with the two of us!"

Penny was already naked in Leonard's room. She tore off his clothes and threw him to the bed. "I know you're the king of foreplay, but not tonight Leonard. Tonight I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard until we both drop from exhaustion, now get up here and fuck me!"

Leonard kissed her hard and she kissed him right back and screamed into his mouth when he shoved forward and buried his thick cock deep in her. Without stopping he began pounding the gorgeous blonde beneath him and she drove upward matching him thrust for thrust.

Penny rolled her head from side to side and wrapped her slender legs around his body and let out another scream when he caught her stiff nipples between his lips and teeth. She groaned when he bit down and she started cumming, but continued to meet him thrust for thrust.

Leonard squeezed her tits together and sucked on both nipples at the same time. This triggered yet another orgasm from Penny and he pounded her deeper and faster.

Her legs fell from his back as she shook form the intense orgasm she was experiencing.

Leonard let out a loud groan and started cumming deep in her pulsating pussy. He gripped her ass and shoved a finger up her ass and she came one last time before she fell back to the damp sheets, totally satisfied.

Five minutes later Penny finally regaining some of her sanity turned on her side and planted a soft kiss on his lips; "Thank you Leonard, you have no idea how much I needed that!"

Leonard kissed her back and smiled at her as he swept a damp lock from her cheek; "Okay Penny, I know I'm not that sexy, so tell me what brought all of this on?"

"What, what, I don't believe you! I just missed my man and wanted to be taken hard like I know you can."

"Cut the crap Penny, out with it!"

"Okay, okay, but you have to promise me you'll never tell Sheldon or let Amy know what happened, promise!"

"I promise, I promise, now out with it!"

"It all started at the Cheesecake Factory, Bernadette and I were working and Sandy came in with the new Amy. She had a new attitude and wanted to spread her wings and legs and see if this is what she wanted. I asked her about Sheldon and she said she thought she loved him, but with the new look she wanted to find out if it was real or if she wanted to play the field. I made a couple of calls and told her I had it all set-up. I drove Bernadette to her place to change and then we sneaked over here and I changed into a real party dress."

"You did what? I thought we were committed to each other?'

"Please Leonard. Let me finish! We all got into my car and headed out to, to well!"

"Come on Penny, you went this far, out with it!"

I will, but please let me finish before you jump in okay? We got to Kurt's apartment and.....!

"Oh my, I can't breathe, please, please tell me you didn't!"

Leonard, STOP, now listen! We got in the elevator and headed up to Kurt's apartment. He was waiting at the door for us with Zack and Glen behind him. We were on our second drink and I panicked, I talked to my mom and she agreed to help me. She had all three guys wait in the bedroom while we got more comfortable. Sandy, Amy and Bernadette slipped out of their dresses and gave me enough time to slip out and retreat. You see Leonard I just couldn't do that to you, to us, I love you too much!"

Leonard hugged her and she felt a tear hit her shoulder and she started crying too; "Oh my god Penny, I love you so much and can't wait to be married to you. After what you just told me I can't go through with what we had planned for tomorrow!"

"OH NO LEONARD, you promised, you're doing this for me as much as for you! I don't want to feel like a freak sleeping with my mom and dad, with you doing this I'll feel more normal, if that's possible!"

"Okay Penny, but REMEMBER, I'm doing this for you, please, please never throw this back at me, because I really don't want to do this."

"I promise Leonard and thank you! Now do you want me to finish the story about what happened?" "Oh my god, sorry, yes, please go on!"

"I circled around and parked across the street and waited for my mother to call. Finally she called and I pulled in front of the apartment complex. The three of them piled in and found out they all fucked one of the guys. One thing I forgot to tell you earlier that with Amy's transformation she was going to be called Farrah now instead of Amy. Well after they got in the car Amy realized that this lifestyle wasn't for her. We headed back here, I changed into some comfortable clothes and just before we came in here Amy decided to revert back to Amy instead of Farrah, but liked the new look and wanted to go further like Sandy suggested and she made the joke that she was going to be the new Amy 2.0!"

Leonard hugged Penny again, kisses her tenderly and whispered; "Oh god Penny, I love you so much and with every passing day and seeing the things you do for me just cements the life I want to have and share with you. Right now I want to make love to you, but I think I'd rather just hold you in my arms and fall asleep this way!"

They did and both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

In the other bedroom a naked Sheldon waited as Amy slipped out of her dress. Standing there in her bra and panties she suddenly realized her pussy was still full of Zack's cum; "Oh I'll be back in a minute Sheldon, I have to visit the little girl's room." She was gone before he could protest. She sat on the toilet and peed and once finished she cleaned all of Zack's cum from her pussy. Satisfied she had it all taken care of she made her way back to the bedroom. She made a mental note, no oral sex.

She stood before Sheldon swaying as best she could, making another mental note to see if Penny could give her some lessons on seduction and tantalizing Sheldon. Stripping down to her bare skin she slipped onto the bed.

Sheldon was too excited to notice anything wrong and soon had Amy on her back and was feeding her his huge cock. He was so turned on by the new Amy that before he knew it he was cumming in her pussy. This was the first time he ever came in a female before making her cum.

He apologized and Amy smiled up at him telling him it was okay and told him that after such an eventful day and the very full day tomorrow she persuaded him to roll off of her and go to sleep.

Although Sheldon was still turned on by the NEW Amy, agreed and told her he would make it up to her tomorrow. Just like Penny and Leonard, Sheldon fell asleep with a smile on his face. Amy lay there for nearly an hour, wracked with guilt about what happened earlier this evening and finally sleep overtook her and she drifted off.

*

Coming next Leonard and Sheldon's mothers arrive and thigs really get wild!

Please vote and comments are welcome!