Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 06

Story Info
Sheldon & Leonard finally hook up with their mothers & more.
17.5k words
4.59
102.7k
57
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

The next morning Penny and Leonard made breakfast and she went over to her place to bring her parents over to join them.

After breakfast Sandy, Penny and Amy showered and went to pick-up Bernadette. They dropped off Wyatt where the two of them would be heading over to Mrs. Wolowitz's house later.

The four girls, all dressed in bathing suits, Amy in her new tiny bikini as was Sandy and Penny, Bernadette was the only one dressed in a one piece suit. They all had tiny sundresses over their suits. Penny arrived at the marina and Bernadette led them to her father's cabin cruiser.

Penny stepped onto the boat; "Bernie you know how to drive this thing?"

"Sure Penny, my dad and I took it out nearly every week-end when I was younger, no problem I know you guys wanted to do some topless sunbathing, I know a couple of secluded places where we'll never be bothered!"

Sandy gave Bernadette a quick slap on the ass; "That's great Bernadette, I could use an allover tan, so does Amy. Let's get the show on the road; "Did you bring the drinks Penny?"

"Sure did mom and a bunch of snacks too!"

Bernie turned the key and it came to life; "Cast off Penny and hold on, here we go!"

She guided the cruiser out of its bay and out of the harbor. Once clear she kicked it in the ass and water spray was flying everywhere. Sandy and Penny slipped out of their dresses and coaxed Amy out of hers. The water was splashing all over them and they laughed and frolicked around on the boat until Bernadette slowed the boat and came around a small island and dropped anchor in a tiny cove. She slipped off her sundress and her one piece hugged her curves perfectly. She went below deck and came back in a tiny two piece, but the top piece was missing. She had two large bottles of oil in her hands and a couple of towels.

Sandy let out a laugh, "I see you're still in a one piece Bernie, I love how it accents your big titties!"

"Why thank you Sandy, once I get situated would you mind applying some of the oil to my back?

"Oil only on your back Bernie?"

She giggled; "Oh we'll see Sandy, we'll see!"

Penny and Amy were already on the top deck and were getting comfortable. Penny poured out a few drinks and before long everyone was laid out and sipping drinks.

Back at the apartment Sheldon and Leonard left for the airport to pick-up their mothers. Getting there they found them waiting together.

Leonard drove them to the hotel; "Mother, I got you and Mrs. Cooper adjoining rooms. We were going to have you stay with us, but with Amy and Penny spending most nights with us, we figured it would be easier for the two of you to have a place here."

"Fine Leonard, it that okay with you Mary?"

"Sure, I'm used to having Sheldon ignore my anyways."

Sheldon scoffed; "I do not mother, as a matter of fact, Leonard and I have a very special night planned for the two of you. We need you both to get dressed up in your finest evening wear. We're going to a fine restaurant and a place where we can dance all night!"

"My, my Leonard, this was your doing right? I know for sure Sheldon would never think of anything that fancy!"

"Well yes Mrs. Cooper, but Sheldon liked the idea."

"Please Leonard, call me Mary, if you're going to be my date, might as well loose the Mrs. Crap!"

Beverly laughed; "Well Sheldon if that's the case you should call me Beverly, if that's okay with you Leonard?"

"Sure mom, well we have to go get ready, we'll come and pick you up at 6:30 if that's okay?"

"Sure we'll be ready, right Mary?"

"Sure will Beverly, I'm going to take a nap so I'm ready for our night out with these two handsome gentlemen, see you at 6:30!"

They headed back to their apartment to shower and change and before they knew it, it was time to leave.

Sheldon was wearing the suit Penny picked out for him for his award ceremony and he looked very handsome.

Leonard was wearing a suit Priya picked out for him and looked equally as handsome.

They arrived at the hotel and knocked on the door of their respective dates and the doors opened at the exact same time.

Beverly was dressed in a business-like two piece tailored black skirt suit, but under the suit coat, she was wearing a tight red silk blouse, it was unbuttoned low enough to show the tops of her black lace bra and her very large breasts flowing out above the top of the bra.

Mary stood before Leonard in a red satin A-line dress. It ended just above her knees and a tiny black belt was around her tiny waist. With the belt it accented her pert large A or small B cup breasts. Her trim hips and perfect butt showed prominently beneath the clinging dress. She had matching heels and as she stepped out of the room, wrapped her arm around Leonard's arm.

They led the two mothers to the elevators and down to the car. Mary was in the front seat with Leonard and Beverly was in back with Sheldon.

They arrived at the French restaurant and were greeted by the maître d' and was led to their table in a dark area of the restaurant. Sheldon and Beverly were seated with their back to the wall and Leonard and Mary sat across from them.

Several hours earlier Raj and Wyatt arrived at the Wolowitz house and as they knocked, the familiar irritating voice from inside the house; "WHO IS IT? ARE YOU A SEX CRIMINAL?"

Raj yelled back to Mrs. Wolowitz; No Mrs. Wolowitz, it's me Rajesh Koothrappali along with Penny's father Wyatt!"

"OH IT'S YOU DR. CUTIE PIE; YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT I'M ON THE TOILET!"

Wyatt turned to Raj; "Just hold on Raj, once I get her toned down, you'll see a totally different woman. I know just hearing her like that, you want to run and hide, but just hold on!"

She opened the door and was about to speak and Wyatt held his index finger up to her lips; "What did I tell you Sarah, low tones and whispers or we're leaving!"

She shook her head no and in a low voice; "Please don't leave, ever since you left and with Howard up in that facacta space station, I feel so alone and abandoned."

"Well Sarah we are here to continue what you and I did a couple of nights ago, that is if you want to!"

"Are you kidding, I'd love it. If you would excuse me, I'd like to take about fifteen minutes to clean-up and change out of this shabby house dress."

'"Sure Sarah, would you mind if Raj and I help ourselves to some Manischewitz wine?"

"Sure help yourselves and please get me a glass too!" She disappeared to the back of the house and Wyatt poured a couple glasses of wine for them and Sarah.

Wyatt turned on the TV and they watched some show about two brainiacs and a sexy blonde neighbor. Just then Mrs. Wolowitz appeared, once again looking like a slightly older Debra Messing, she took a seat across from the seated Wyatt and Raj.

Her hair was dark and had strands of curls framing her face. She was wearing a flowered sundress that hugged her curves and her skirt was full and covered about half of her thighs.

Wyatt reached out and handed Sarah a glass of wine and when she reached for it, her neckline ballooned out and her medium sized tits flashed before him.

In a low tone she looked at Wyatt and then Raj and said; "So Wyatt what did you have in mind?"

"Well you know what you and I did, how would you like to do that, but with two of us instead of just me?"

She was smiling from ear to ear' "Well I think if we did, my loneliness would disappear, don't you think Dr. Cutie Pie?"

In his sexy low voice replied; "I really think we could take your mind off of your blues for a while, what do you think Mrs. Wolowitz?"

She chuckled; "Well Rajesh, I'm sure you two can do that, but seeing what you two intend to do to me and me to you, you should call me Sarah, okay?"

He nodded as both of them stood up and took a seat on either side of her. Wyatt leaned in and sweeping the dark curly hair form her neck and shoulder, began planting wet, hot kisses on her neck.

Sarah closed her eyes and swayed from side to side as she let out a low moan.

Raj reached out and took the glass of wine from her hand and placed it on an end-table. He did the same to Sarah's other ear and the opposite side of her neck.

She swooned again and placed one hand on each of their thighs closest to her and she slid it up and down their rock hard thighs.

Wyatt's hand slid down around to the back of her neck. Catching the tab of her dress, he slowly slid it down its track and the upper half of her dress went slack. He tugged at the dress and it slid from her shoulders and settled down on her lap.

Raj reached back and with two fingers, flicked open her bra clasp and she shrugged her shoulders and it joined her dress on her lap.

Wyatt put pressure on her shoulder and she leaned back until she leaned against the back of the sofa. Wyatt and Raj followed her and each began to squeeze, tweak and suck on her firm swaying tits.

Sarah rested her head on the sofa, she closed her eyes and rolled her head from side to side and let them play with her half naked body.

While sucking on her tits, both Raj and Wyatt reached down and tugged at her dress.

Sarah's eyes popped open and she bit her lower lip and holding her breath, arched her back allowing them to slide the dress from her bubble butt and shapely legs.

As it cleared her limbs, they tossed it aside and she instantly draped her legs over their legs closest to them. Their hands attacked her thighs as they continued to worship her tits.

Wyatt broke his mouth from her saliva covered tit and slipping out from under her leg, stood up and tugged at her arm until she realized he wanted her to stand.

On wobbly legs she stood up and he led her down the hall to her bedroom. She threw back the huge comforter and slid onto the cool clean sheets. She lay back and rested her dark locks on a fluffy pillow and whispered to the two standing beside the bed; "How come I'm nearly naked and both of you are still fully dressed. Come on and strip, the first one naked gets my lips around your cock!"

Like being shot out of a cannon, clothes flew off in a blur and they tied stripping.

She giggled and sat up and knelt on her haunches; "I guess it's a tie, Mmmm I get to suck on both of you at the same time." She licked up and down Raj's cock while she stroked Wyatt, then she reversed the process and alternated back and forth until both were rock hard and dripping with her saliva. She giggled again; "Boy Raj, I could just imagine what Howard would say if he saw us right now!"

Raj was on the verge of cumming and pulling away from her, gripped her hips and turned her around. Getting her on her knees, she concentrated on Wyatt's cock as she wiggled her ass from side to side. She sucked harder on Wyatt as she felt Raj's cock part her pussy lips and enter her tight, hot, wet pussy.

Raj gripped her harder and slid deeper and deeper. Now buried balls deep in her cunt, he began to pump her faster and faster. His thighs were slapping against her ass and thighs and she moaned and groaned around Wyatt's cock. She pulled off his cock and let out a loud groan and shook violently as she started cumming for the first time. She fell against Wyatt as her knees could no longer hold her weight as her orgasm wracked her tiny body.

Raj pulled out of Sarah and rolled her over. He slid up her weak body and cradling her head in his hands. Turning her head toward his stiff cock, covered in her juice, her tongue slipped out and ran around the sticky head.

Wyatt scrambled between her sweaty thighs and placing them on his shoulders be dove in and began licking at the sensitive flesh of her upper inner thighs. Her hips humped upward trying to get him to make contact with her pussy.

With each hump upward, Wyatt pulled back slightly teasing Sarah like crazy. Raj paid for Wyatt's teasing as she sucked harder on his cock, taking him completely into her mouth and throat.

Finally Wyatt was done teasing and he sucked at her thick outer pussy lips and his tongue darted in and out of her hole. He heard her groan around Raj's cock as Wyatt dipped his tongue deeper and deeper in her pussy. Letting go of her outer lips he lazily ran his tongue up and down her slit, from asshole to clit and each time he reached her clit, he would stop and diddle it with his tongue and suck on the stiff nub.

Sarah ground her cunt against his face as she started cumming for the second time. When she finally calmed down she whispered to both of them; "Please let me rest a couple of minutes, then I want both of you to fuck me at the same time!"

Out on the bay Bernie had the cabin cruiser anchored in a secluded area. She was lying on her belly with Sandy behind her. Bernie had her shoulder length blonde hair in a ponytail and pinned atop her head. Her head was resting on her arms while Sandy drizzled the warm oil all along Bernadette's bare back.

She worked the oil onto her shoulders and into her tight neck. Her hands drew down her spine to the top of her bikini bottoms. Sliding her hands upwards she needled her firm flesh and her hands drifted to Bernadette's sides, her fingers brushed against her billowy breasts that were flattened out against the fluffy blanket.

Sandy poured more oil along Bernie's lush, firm thighs and sliding down her calves to her tiny feet and back upwards along her inner thighs.

Bernadette's legs opened slightly as Sandy's hands approached her bikini clad pussy and as her fingers slid beneath the edge of her panties, Bernadette arched her back giving Sandy easier access to her pussy. "Oh what the hell, we're all alone out her, might as well get an all-over tan!" With that said Bernie pulled at the two tiny bows at her hips that held the panties together and as the material went slack, Sandy pulled it away as Bernadette lifted her ass.

Sandy immediately covered Bernie's ass with more oil and her entire ass was shiny and slick from the oil. Her hands now slid between her cheeks and her fingers dipped into her puckered hole as Bernie pushed her ass upward to take more of Sandy's finger. Sandy's other oily fingers dipped lower and slid into her pussy.

Bernadette humped upward and downward unable to decide which fingers she wanted to penetrate her body deeper first.

Nearby Penny and Amy watched the other two ignore them and were mesmerized by Sandy playing Bernadette's body like a classic violin.

Penny braided her hair and Amy wound hers up and attached a huge clip-comb atop her head. Penny urged Amy to her belly and whispered; "How about me applying oil to your body like my mom is doing to Bernadette!"

"Mmmmmm sounds great Penny, but not sure I want to go THAT far!"

"Well let's start and see where it leads, okay?"

Amy just nodded and reclined on her fluffy towel; reaching back she pulled the string holding her bikini bra secure. She rose up slightly and tossed the bra aside. Settling back down she waited for Penny and she let out a little yelp when she felt Penny drizzle the oil on her back.

Across from them, Bernadette was now on her back and Sandy was rubbing her oil covered palms all over Bernie's huge, firm tits. She concentrated on her stiff nipples, she rolled and tugged on them and her hands slid to her heaving belly and down between the juncture of her thighs.

Bernadette was biting her lower lip and her tongue licked her parched lips. Her hips were humping the imaginary cock as Sandy's fingers found her dripping hole and sending her fingers in, sent her over the top and she let out a loud moan as she painted Sandy's hand with her hot, creamy cum.

Penny already had Amy's neck, shoulders and back covered in oil. Her hands moved to her legs and starting at her feet worked her way upwards to her pussy. There was a wet spot growing larger by the second as Amy rolled her hips from side to side, trying to make harder contact with her pussy.

Amy raised her head and looked back at Penny; "Oh what the hell, might as well take them off before I stain them or you get oil on them."

Penny had them off before she finished speaking and was already spreading the oil over her tight ass and hairless pussy. Before Penny could tell her to roll over, she did it on her own and Penny attacked her tits and pussy. Before long Amy was cumming just the way Bernadette did.

Penny came up and took a spot beside Amy and Amy rose up on one arm and looking at Penny smiled broadly; "Penny, you really are my Bestie. I didn't have time to talk to you in private last night. I just wanted to thank you for all you did. I know you were not interested in joining the three of us, but you put my feelings and needs before your own!" She leaned in and gave Penny a soft tender kiss on the lips, her soft oil covered tit pressed against Penny's arm and incredibly firm breast.

Penny swept a stray lock of hair from Amy's forehead and kissed her on the tip of her nose; "No Problem Amy, I saw how confused you were and the conflict was tearing you apart. If someone did for me what I did for you, I would have been saved a lot of heartaches and would have chosen Leonard a lot sooner. Now enough of last night, how about some fun?"

Standing up she stood on the edge of the boat and diving off head first. When she hit the water her top came off she swam around the boat laughing and giggling as the cool water enveloped her lithe body.

Bernadette and Amy, both naked jumped into the water and swam over to Penny.

Sandy looked down at the three frolicking around laughed and yelled out; "What the hell!" and slipping out of her suit, dove in to join the other three.

Bernadette and Sandy joined one another again and locking legs together began humping each other, grinding their pussies against each other. They both threw their heads back as they came together. Locking their arms around each other's necks they clung together as they kissed and calmed down from their mutual orgasms.

Amy and Penny had a more subdue get together, both of them kissing and caressing each other. Amy picked up the pace as she slipped her hand down into Penny's panties and rubbed her pussy.

Penny clutched at Amy ass and as she felt Amy's fingers enter her pussy; she did the same to Amy. The action got hotter and hotter and they were soon clutching at one another just like Bernie and Sandy did.

Amy had Penny's panties in her hand as she squeezed her ass and sucked on her firm nipples.

The two of them started cumming and swam over to the boat and climbed up the ladder and headed down to the berth beneath deck.

By the time Bernadette and Sandy came back on board, Penny and Amy were locked in a torrid sixty-nine, their legs wrapped around the other's head and licking, sucking and fingering the other to another orgasm.

As Bernie and Sandy settled on the other berth, Penny and Amy were gently hugging each other and Penny kissed her passionately and whispered in her ear; "I'm glad Leonard and I are having our wedding at the same time as Sheldon and you, it will be extra special. I just wish your mother would change her mind and be there."

Back at the Wolowitz home, Wyatt was on his back and Sarah was straddling his waist. Her pussy had enveloped his cock and she was thrashing about and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom.

They slowed their pace when Raj slipped in between Wyatt's outspread legs and gripping Sarah's lush hips shoved his cock forward and downward, slipping his dark thick cock in her ass.

Sarah let out a loud groan and started cumming when the two cocks began pumping her two holes at the same time. She leaned forward, feeding her swaying tits to Wyatt's mouth and when he sucked hard and felt Raj drive in deep she went off again.

Both Wyatt and Raj were so close, especially after servicing Sarah the entire time. Unable to hold off any longer, Wyatt came first filling her cunt with his cum.

When Sarah felt this, her asshole tightened and she felt Raj begin to squirt his potent cum deep in her bowels. She let out a loud moan and started cumming again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers