Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Letting go he started licking at her skin as he moved down her back again. He went slow and at the same time removed his shirt, pants and shorts. He kicked off his shoes and now naked, except for his socks, his feet always got cold, he knelt down behind her.

Kissing the flesh of her lower back, he reached up and tugged at her dress as it clung to her slim hips. Freeing her of it he slowly lifted one foot and then the other. Tossing the dress aside and his head near her feet, he raised first one foot and began planting tiny kisses along her instep and sucked briefly on her tiny toes.

Mary let out a tiny squeal and wiggled her ass against his shoulder.

Planting her foot on the floor he proceeded to do the same to the second foot. After planting it back on the floor, his lips and tongue moved up along her slim calf to her knee. Switching legs he did the same, but in the opposite direction. His hands proceeded up her legs, past her knees and up her slim, shapely thighs.

Mary let out a gasp and shifted her weight slightly and spread her legs to give him easier access to her treasures.

His tongue slipped out again and sent shivers through her as he passed her knees and upward toward her tight tiny ass. He skipped her pussy as he could smell her sex and feel the heat from her pussy. He planted several kisses on her ass cheeks and when he nipped at her flesh she jumped and pushed back against his mouth.

She reached back and when she tried to push his head harder against her ass, her hand shifted and she let out a streak, she suddenly realized Leonard had removed his clothes and she now ran her hand down his bare back and let out a shiver.

Leonard reached up and gripping her ass cheeks in his hands, he spread them and leaning in began running his tongue up and down her ass crack until he found her puckered hole. He stabbed at it and with each stab, spread her cheeks wider and drove his tongue deeper and deeper into her puckered hole.

Mary let out a loud groan and shook violently and Leonard felt Mary's cunt drool out a little stream of cum from her tight pussy and it dripped all over his knees and thighs. Her knees began to give way and as she began to collapse he caught her and cradling her in his arms carried her over to the bed.

He gently placed her on the bed. He hovered over her and she looked up at him through half-opened eyes and she smiled weakly at him as she rolled her short auburn hair from side to side as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs slid up and down from a prone position to having her feet flat on bed. She opened and closed her thighs giving him a glimpse of glistening pussy.

Leonard was poised above her and she smiled up at him; "Well so far Leonard you've exceeded all of my expectations, I can't wait till you reach your goal!"

He planted tiny kisses on the outer edges of her pussy. Catching her tight lips in-between his lips, he sucked first one and then the other between his lips. Tugging at them lightly, his tongue slipped out and gently ran up and down her oozing slit. He tugged a little harder and Mary arched her hips, trying to create harder contact.

Leonard firmly pressed the palms of his hands on her belly, pushing her harder against the bed. He looked up at Mary; "Just relax Mary, I'll get there, just let it build and I guarantee you'll be more satisfied than ever before!"

She smiled down at him, bit her lower lip and just nodded. Her fists clutched at sheets as she sucked in her breath and licked at her parched lips.

Leonard slowly stabbed at her pussy and swiped up toward her aching clit. He finally pressed his tongue on her stiff clit. His feather-like flicking made Mary groan and come closer and closer to cumming.

He slowly inserted first one finger and then a second finger into her dripping hole and sawed it in and out of her tight pussy. He sent his fingers in deeper and deeper and turning them around he tickled the soft flesh of her G-spot and this sent Mary over the top and she let out a long groan and started cumming all over his fingers.

He added his tongue and sucked at her clit and she went directly into yet another orgasm. Mary was now moaning constantly and praising the name of the lord.

Leonard started to suck and lick faster and harder. He drove the two fingers in her pussy and at the same time shoved his thumb up her ass and worked all three digits into her spasming body. He had a tough time hold her body still as she rocked from side to side, her long slim legs flaying around and wrapping them around his head, humped his face as if fucking his cock.

She fell back to the bed and lay there panting as Leonard slowly lifted his face from her swamp-like pussy. He slid up her body and lying on her sweat covered body he laid his first hot kiss on her mouth, she kissed him back. Mary reached down and squeezed his cock for all it was worth inside her tightening fist, forcing more pre-cum from the tip of his cock.

She began to lick Leonard's mouth clean of her cum. She removed her hand from her own breast and reached for his face, keeping it centered over hers as she raised her ankles off the bed. She held his face in front of her and licked his chin.

Leonard ran the tip of his nose against her tongue, letting her suckle at the sweet sourness of her cunt.

She pulled his face to the side and kissed and licked up the edge of my cheek.

He pulled her head back and bit her throat. Her fingers left his cheek and she slapped me hard on the ass. "You've been a bad boy Leonard and you need to be spanked, I love how bad you've been!"

"Is that how it is, huh?" He moaned into her throat. He pulled his hand down from her breast and began to pry her fingers off his cock.

She dug her chin into my cheek and tried to push me aside. Their bodies were wet, mashed against each other; his dick pressed into her hand, her hand pressed into her stomach. He brushed his lips against her ear; "Tell me to stick it in!"

She didn't say anything. He propped himself up on his arm until he was looking down, deep down, into her wide, inscrutable eyes. "Tell me..." Leonard said.

His cock throbbed and swelled even more in her hand. Slowly her mouth opened, until her teeth and pink tongue were visible. For a moment he thought she would say something. Her head leaned back, her eyes locked on his. Her tight dripping pussy lips rubbed against his balls. He reached down and tried to push her hand aside but she held tight and their pubic hair tangled together. The underside of his shaft tickled her clit.

She dragged it down, keeping her eyes locked with his the whole time. When she brushed the tip of his throbbing cock against the folds of her vagina, they both shuddered. Mary took a very deep breath and let go of his cock.

Leonard reached out for Mary's face. She cupped his fingers against her cheek and reached out for his arm. She wrapped her fingers around his back as he slowly pushed his cock into her moist body.

Mary grimaced, sucking air between her lips. Their foreheads met and he reached for her tits. She lowered her hands to curl her fingers over his ass and pulled him deeper into her pussy. "Aw..." she said softly. He squeezed her. "Awwww..." she grunted.

Her pussy was a long, smooth sheath, muscular and soft, and incredibly hot. She hooked her ankles over his ass and forced him inside it. She was making sexy sounds; "Mmmmm... oh yesssssss Leonard, fuck my neglected pussy!" He sucked on her lip and she let out a gasp and another moan.

The full length of his shaft fit snugly inside her, unprotected, bare, their cum mixed together. He reached down and cupped her tiny tight ass. The two of them tangled with each other like animals suddenly let out of captivity. Mary, despite everything Leonard expected of her, suddenly pushed her body as deeply into the mattress as she could go and let him buck furiously into her tight, tense body. It was what he needed right then, and Mary was doing everything she could to make him cum. She reached back and pushed her hands into the wall, her mouth open in a silent scream. His cock was soaked from her sopping pussy, pulling completely out of her slim body and then diving back in, each dive registering a pained but addictive wince from Mary, a similar desire to experience it and give it and take it all at once.

Leonard dug his fingers into her flesh and pumped her harder. She craned her neck against the pillow. He pulled at her hair, her nails raked his back. They fumbled and writhed over each other as they heard Beverly scream out from the adjoining room.

Leonard finally stopped his furious fucking and eased his shaft out of her. He grabbed at Mary's hair and she clutched at the base of his head where his hair met his neck. Her cunt made a sudden, loud squelch. Her mouth opened wide, but not to kiss him, but to breathe hard into his face, her lower teeth caught on his bottom lip. She squeezed her eyes tight. "Oh fuck me harder Leonard, fill my pussy with your hot cum, don't stop shove it in deeper and deeper! Harder, harder, make me scream just like Sheldon is doing to your mother!

She finally pushed his face into her soft, sweat drenched neck and wrenched her cheek against his.

Inside her, his cock was engorged. She made him fight to stay inside her, and she hugged his hips with her strong legs.

Finally, he had to pull out of her. If he continued this way he would cum too soon and he wanted to fuck her from behind, if it was at all possible. Ropes of her cum, like trembling wires of saliva, dangled between their sexes.

Mary looked down at Leonard's stiff cock; she knew that he hadn't cum yet.

He grabbed her ass and lifted up, but she wouldn't budge. He grabbed her slim thighs and shoved, forcing her over onto her side. He used his weight to pin her stomach against the mattress, sliding his dick between her ass cheeks.

She gave a breathy grunt that ended with a loud moan, she accepted it, and waited for Leonard to enter her.

She whipped her hair back into his face and they both let out an anguished groan as he forced his way into her from behind. His slippery dick slid into her pussy and he covered the backs of her hands with his palms.

Their fingers enlaced and he hunched over her, pushing it in. The crack of her ass poured sweat onto his balls. Her ass flexed against his thighs and bucked against him, but he didn't let up.

They rolled against each other in waves of increasing peaks and dips, until suddenly she let out a half-suppressed gasp. Mary began to grind her hips wildly up and down on the bed, seesawing his cock in and out of her pussy.

At the same time, he reached under her legs and pushed his hand against her pubic hair, searching and finding her clit. Leonard diddled the soft, moistened button while he penetrated her, leading her to finally letting out the blood-curdling scream she so badly needed Leonard to hear.

The room echoed with her scream. It reverberated back through her whole body. Her ass trembled against him as they continued to fuck, the whole weight of his body directly on top of her. She couldn't push against him anymore. Mary was shaking, and she let every muscle in her body go limp. "Ah fuck!" she hissed.

She gave a long, low groan into the soaked pillowcase. Leonard pulled out to the very edge of her pussy and then sank it all back in, and held it, and pushed. She growled out; "Oh fuck me Leonard, I'm cumming again. Fuck, I've cum more today than the entire time I was married to Sheldon's father!"

He pulled out and flipped her back onto her back. She opened her legs for him a final time and held her arms out to catch his chest as he slipped into her again and pressed his mouth against hers. The kiss was sweaty, dripping. Her upper lip was salty and he loved how she tasted.

She reached up to cradle the back of his head; she lifted her legs up, and laid her knees against his back. Leonard was sliding even deeper into her dripping pussy.

Mary groaned out; "Hurry up and cum in me now Leonard, don't you dare pull out, I want feel your hot spunk fill my filthy cunt!" She pressed her tits hard into his chest until the nipples were digging into his chest; she opened her legs wider and wider.

He thrust, again and again, as fast as he could - wanting to cum, wanting to fill her completely. They were tightly bound together now, her face buried into his chest as she wrapped her arms tighter around his back.

Mary pulled away from him; "Please, please Leonard cum, cum with me! I'm so fucking close to cum again, fill me, fill me with your cum.............OH FUCK YEAH! Just like that, I can feel you filling me with your spunk, fuck, fuck, FUCK I'm CUMMING AGAIN!"

Leonard held his breath as he unloaded one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had. Letting the air out of his lungs he collapsed against Mary and she wrapped her arms around him as the both of them shook and held one another till their breathing returned to normal.

Behind the thick wall Sheldon was now totally naked; Beverly had her fingers wrapped around his thick cock. Her fingers didn't meet and she couldn't believe how thick his cock was. She was playing his cock like a harmonica, her lips moved up and down his shaft. She covered the entire shaft, both sides, top and beneath. She licked at his huge nuts and took one at a time into her mouth while she pumped up and down with her hands.

Sheldon slid his hands through her hair and slid his hands down her back and when he reached her bra, popped it open and slid the bra off her shoulders and down her arms.

Reaching down he cupped her large tits. He tugged at her crinkled nipples and as he tugged at them, they stiffened and lengthened.

Her mouth was now filled with her cock and her eyes watered as it hit the back of her throat and would not go any further. Keeping it at that depth, she began pumping up and down as fast as she could. Her saliva was shooting out around her lips and her tongue whipped around and around his cock.

Sheldon threw his head back and letting out a loud groan started cumming and cumming. He filled her mouth with his thick heavy cum.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but still it overflowed and squirt out the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin and onto her heaving tits. She finally pulled off and the last squirt hit her cheek and up into her one eye.

She struggled to her feet and licked her lips and yelled out; "Yikes!" She headed to the bathroom dressed in black panties to clean up and start again

Leonard went and poured two glasses of wine and brought them back to the bed where Mary was propped up on the pillows and she kept her eyes on Leonard's tight ass and couldn't wait to get her hands on those tight ass cheeks again. She loved how he had fucked her, now she wanted to see how he felt in her mouth.

Leonard felt a little self-conscious about being naked walking towards Sheldon's mother, who was equally naked, carrying two glasses of wine to share with her. He took a seat beside Mary and handed her a glass.

She reached out and clinked glasses with Leonard; "Here is to us Leonard, I just hope the rest of the night is half as good as the first part has been."

A tear came to Leonard's eye and taking a sip from his glass, turning placed it on the end table and leaned in and gave Mary a very tender and sensitive kiss.

Mary took a long drink from her glass and handed it to Leonard where he put it down and placing a hand on his thigh kisses him again, just like he kissed her, but with a little more passion. Pulling back her eyes searched his and she whispered to him; "Leonard you exceeded my wildest dreams. You made me loose myself in you and I felt like I had an out of body experience. I want to repay you and not only that, ever since you slid that amazing cock of your in my vagina, I've wanted to taste you in my mouth. So whenever you're ready, I'm ready to begin round two. Just to prepare you, before I married Sheldon's father I worked in a circus and I was the resident sword swallower, so get ready for me to curl your toes!"

Leonard slipped off the bed and standing beside the bed held his cock in his hand; "Ready when you are!"

She slipped to the bed laying flat on her belly she grasped his cock and sticking out her tongue began running it around and around his fat cockhead. Before long she had it completely dripping in her saliva. She slurped at it and pumped it quickly. She smiled up at him and lapped at the head. Mary opened her mouth wide and slid it into her mouth. Inch by inch it slid into her mouth. When it was about halfway in she coughed and stopped. Pulling off his cock she looked up at him again; "My god Leonard I can taste my cum on your cock and I just love how it feels in my mouth, but at this angle I'm having a tough time taking it in any deeper. Let me flip over on my back and I'll hang my head off the bed. I think you'll love it, you'll be able to fuck my mouth!"

Leonard took a step back and his saliva covered cock bobbed up and down. He watched her as she rolled over onto her back and scooting closer to the edge, her shoulders clung to the edge of the bed and lowered her head. Her shiny, silky auburn hair hung down and brushed his knees as he stepped forward.

Mary opened her mouth and licked her lips as Leonard guided his cock into her oral cavity. Tilting her head back a little it allowed Leonard to slide right down her throat.

Leonard held onto the sides of her head and began pumping her mouth just like he had done to her pussy earlier. As he pumped in and out of her throat and mouth, with all of the saliva in there, was making obscene sounds that turned Leonard on even more. He leaned over and slid his hands across her tits. He tweaked her nipples as her mounds flattened out across her slim chest. He loved how firm and pliable her tits were at the same time. He played with them and couldn't get enough of them, he finally let them go and he slid lower as he continued to fuck her mouth; he slid his hands down and was now sliding his fingers in and out of her foaming pussy.

Squishing sounds were coming out of both ends of her body. Mary was squirming around as she came closer and closer to yet another orgasm. She tightened her lips around his cock and added more tongue action. She let out a loud groan and bathed his fingers in her creamy goo.

Leonard lost it just as Mary covered his fingers with her cum and pulling his cock out of her mouth began painting her face with his hot cum.

She protested and grasping his cock shoved it back in her mouth and drank down all he could give her.

His knees gave out and he fell across her sweat covered body and began licking all of the cum that was oozing out of her pussy. When he did this, she jumped and wrapped her slim thighs about his head and held him there while he sucked on her clit and gave her one last orgasm, one what was just as good as all the others.

Mary released his head and the two of them scooted to the other side of the bed. They crawled under the crisp clean sheets and holding each other, both drifted off to a sound sleep.

In the other room, while this was going on Beverly Hofstadter came out of the bathroom, a fluffy white towel wrapped around her lush body. She stood at the foot of the bed and let the towel float from her body and fall about her feet. She was totally naked under the towel. She smiled at Sheldon who was propped up against a couple pillows; "See anything you like Sheldon?"

He licked his lips and nodded as he stroked his cock slowly; "Beverly I'd love you to climb up here and ride my cock. Would you like me to lick your pussy first?"

She shook her head from side to side, if you did that Sheldon, I'd be too excited to take your cock. I just want to you to fuck me with that huge cock of yours!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers