Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"I agree, you know Leonard is the king of foreplay and when we switch off tomorrow, I'm sure he'll make you cum so many times with his tongue and fingers, you'll really go crazy!"

"You mean we're going to do what I think you're saying we're going to do?"

"Oh yes Beverly, I finally get to fuck the devil out of my mother and Leonard finally gets to fuck your brains out. With all your brain, he'll have his work cut out for him, Bazinga!"

"You know Sheldon, just thinking about Leonard and I fucking has gotten me so fucking hot, I need a cock, your cock right now! FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS AND DON"T STOP TILL YOU FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

He wiggled his finger at her to climb on board. He slid down onto his bad and waited. Beverly slid onto the bed at the foot and spreading her legs threw them over his and sliding up settled in over his cock; "Okay Sheldon, stick it in and let me ride that monster cock of yours!"

He reached down and slid his cock up and down her dripping fat lipped cunt. Lodging the head in he nodded; "Okay Beverly, slowly lower that sexy body of yours down on my cock. Mmmm yes Beverly go lower, oh my lord your pussy is so tight and so fucking hot!"

Beverly threw her head back and started yelling over and over again as she started cumming already; "Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, Yikes!"

Sheldon reached up and began playing with Beverly's large tits. He twisted and pulled at her stiff nips and pulling her down, sent his cock even deeper into her quaking pussy and at the same time he caught one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked and nipped at the stiff bid.

He ran his hands through her thick blonde hair and grabbing hold in two fists, pulled her to his face. He replaced her nipple with her lips and the two of them kissed as passionately as she has been kissed in the past two decades.

She groaned into his mouth as their tongues flew from one mouth to the other's mouth. Her eyes sprung open wide and she took a deep breath and started cumming again. Totally drained she collapsed against Sheldon and he rolled her over onto her back.

Sheldon had her legs spread wide and raising up on his forearms he began driving in and out of her worn pussy as hard as he could. The room was filled with the sound of his sweaty skin slapping against her equally sweaty skin.

She rolled her head from side to side as she was delirious with passion as she started cumming over and over again. She was a vessel for his cock and just laid there as he pumped in and out of her faster and faster.

He let out a loud groan and shoving in one more time and holding it there started shooting his heavy load into her receptive pussy,

She groaned as she felt him fill her with his cum; "YIKES!" She yelled one more time and passed out from the intense orgasm that wracked her well-worn pussy!

Covered in sweat, Sheldon rolled off of Beverly and she still didn't move. He struggled out of the bed, staggered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping into it he leaned against the wall and let the hot water cover his sweat covered body. He stayed there for ten minutes, finally getting out; he dried himself off and walked back into the bedroom.

Beverly was curled up in the fetal position, the covers were up around her chin and she was sleeping soundly.

Sheldon crawled into the bed on the other side; he smiled to himself when he felt the clean cool sheets against his body. He was happy that side of the bed was untouched by their sweaty lovemaking. His head hit the pillow and he too was asleep and as soundly as Beverly.

Morning came way too early for Sheldon, Beverly and Leonard. Mary was already up and had ordered room service for all four of them, having it all delivered to her room. She was dressed in one of her sexy button-up house dresses. It was rather short for her liking and she felt extremely naughty seeing she was naked under the dress, anticipating her upcoming affair with her son, Sheldon.

She had the room service attendant put the food on the table and gave him a tip. She moved over to the bed where Leonard was curled up sleeping. She planted a soft kiss on his lips; he stirred, but still didn't awaken. A smile crossed her lips and she slowly slid the sheet off his body. She moved down to his cock and she was surprised when she saw his morning wood. She pointed it towards her face and opening her mouth she slowly sucked it into her mouth. She started bobbing up and down and she heard him groan and suddenly he woke up.

Leonard placed his hands in her head and she popped off his cock and she laughed; "Oh no you don't Leonard, save it for Beverly! I thought you'd like to be awaken this way, does Penny do that for you?"

"Oh yeah Mary, but a guy always like to be awaken by a great blowjob!"

"Enough of that, now get up, put something on and go and get Sheldon and your mother in here for breakfast. I think all four of us are going to need some energy if we're going to do what you talked about last night. Hurry up and get them, sucking on that cock of yours has gotten me hot and I can't wait to start on Shelly!"

Leonard struggled into his pants, not worrying about shorts and slipped through the adjoining door. Beverly was in the shower and Sheldon was still sleeping. He woke up Sheldon and had him get his pants on and go into the other room to have breakfast with his mother.

Leonard was hungry, but he was hornier then he was hungry. He turned the doorknob on the bathroom door and it opened. The room was filled with steam and he approached the shower. He saw his mother's naked form in the shower completely covered in suds and his cock grew stiff.

He dropped his pants and opened the door to the shower and before his mother turned around she yelped out; "Sheldon, not now, I have to get ready for Leonard!"

"No need mother, I'm here!" He closed the door behind him and with her back still to him; he plastered his firm body against her sleek back and ample ass. His hands came up and wrapped his arms around her; his hands ran circles around her flat belly. He lowered his mouth and latched onto wet sexy neck.

Beverly let out a tiny moan and shivered slightly. She pressed her head against his and snuggled closer to him; "Just don't get my hair wet, it'll take forever to dry!"

"You're in my realm now mother; just relax and let me take care of you!" His hands came up and cupped her full firm soap covered tits and his thumbs reached up and flicked the huge aureoles and stiffening nipples. He felt his cock hardening and as it rose, it slipped between her twin ass cheeks.

She let out a gasp when she felt his cock nudging her pussy from behind; "Sheldon told me you're the king of foreplay, I'd like to see that!"

"Mmmmm just you wait and see mother, I'm going to rock your world!" He slid both hands off her tits; one hand slid down to her pussy, while the other slid to her ass and moved his cock from between her cheeks. He sawed his fingers up and down between her thick swollen lips and when he uncovered her hooded clit, rolled the stiff nub and she jerked backwards. When she did this she impaled herself on the long finger Leonard had poised at her asshole.

She groaned when she felt his finger enter her ass and jerking forward sent the two fingers playing with her pussy into her wet cunt.

Leonard now began pumping both hands in and out of her two holes and she was breathing hard through her mouth and her knees got weak as she started cumming.

She collapsed against Leonard and when she did, her head came in direct line with the water pounding her body and soaking her hair and rinsing all of the soap suds from her body. She smiled weakly up at him and was now staring directly at his thick cock bobbing before her. She licked her lips; "Oh my god Leonard, what was incredible!"

He chuckled; "I've heard that same thing many times from Penny! Now do you believe I'm the king of foreplay and I'm not done yet?" He ran his hands through her wet hair and guided her face towards his bobbing cock.

Looking up at him again she swept a lock of wet hair from her face and reaching out grabbed his cock in her fist and began pumping it up and down. Leaning forward she stuck out her tongue and letting out a deep groan enveloped his cockhead between her full lips. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her oral cavity.

It was Leonard's turn to groan as he felt his mother's tongue whip around his shaft as it suck deeper and deeper into her mouth. He gripped her wet hair in his fists and began pumping her mouth as if it was her cunt.

She tightened her lips around his shaft and reached up and fondled his balls. She let him pump in and out of her mouth and her tight lips brought him closer and closer to cumming. She let go of his balls and reached back and tickled his asshole. Shoving a finger in she felt his cock expand and heard him let out a loud groan. She pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it fast.

Leonard gripped her hair and started cumming. Shot after hot creamy cum shots covered her face and dripped down her face and fell to her swaying tits. He leaned back against the shower wall as he finished cumming. He took Beverly by the arms and pulled her to her feet and turning her towards the spray, rinsed his cum form her face and chest. Turning her back into his arms, he enveloped her in his grasp and raising her face to his, planted a lot passionate kiss upon her lips.

The kiss grew more heated and their hands clutched at each other's wet bodies.

Leonard broke the kiss, reached for the shampoo and poured a good amount into the palms of his hands. He worked the shampoo into her hair and she moaned her approval. He finished and directed her under the spray. He continued to cleanse her body and once finished he turned off the shower and reaching for one of the huge fluffy towels, placed it over his mother's lush body and began to dry her.

She let out a slight giggle and looked at Leonard; "So you like how I suck cock Leonard? I think you may have gotten the king of foreplay from me, the queen of foreplay. Your father never had any complaints!"

He smiled back at her; "I knew I had to have inherited from someone, I'm just happy it was you." He dried himself off and led her to the large dressing table and setting her before it he began to brush and blow-dry her hair. He couldn't take his eyes off his mother's face or breasts as he watched them through the large mirror before them.

In the other room Sheldon and Mary were seated at the table overlooking the skyline and Mary loved looking at the expanse of the Pacific Ocean. They were finishing up breakfast and Mary could hear Beverly and Leonard in the other room. She knew there was no reason to hold any of the breakfast food for them.

She stood up and pulled Sheldon's chair away from the table and sat gingerly on his lap; "Looks like my Shelly has gotten some jam on his cheek, here let me help you with that!"

Before Sheldon could react she leaned forward and her tongue slipped out and she licked the jam from his cheek; "Open your mouth Shelly so I can feed it to you!"

He opened his mouth to protest, but before he could speak, her mouth covered his and her tongue slipped into his mouth and fed him his jam; "Moooooom, that isn't very sanitary, why would you do that?"

"Oh Shelly, chill out, I was just trying to be a little playful! If you think that isn't sanitary, what about this!" She picked up the bowl of jam and slipping her fingers into it, she pained a strip across his neck and bare chest. Her mouth followed up in the jam and licking from his chest, back up to his neck and her lips came into the fray sucking at the sensitive flesh of his neck.

Shelly let out a gasp and picking up the bowl of jam, painted Mary's chin, neck and down onto her chest to where the dress covered her naked breasts. Just like Mary did, his lips and tongue began licking and sucking the jam from her flesh.

Her skin broke out in goose-bumps and she shivered and ran her slim fingers through her son's short cropped hair. She guided his face lower and he plucked at the buttons on her house dress and he didn't stop until he was nearly down to her waist. His head tunneled in between the folds of her dress and found one of her stiff pointed nipples.

Mary let out a loud groan and pushed his face even harder against her firm petite breast. She shook her shoulders and the dress fell from her body and rested about her waist.

Sheldon starred at his mother's body and let out a little moan. He threw her arms around his shoulders and placing his arms under her legs, stood and walked her over to the bed. Kneeling down on the bed he gently placed her head on the pillow.

She smiled up at him as she let go of his neck and bit her bottom lip, her eyes darted from his face, to his chest and down to the large bulge tenting his pants.

He undid his pants, pulled down the zipper and kicked his pants from his slim body.

Mary's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she caught sight of his monstrous cock. She squirmed on the bed, her slim legs slid up and down as she tried to scratch the itch that was becoming unbearable between her heated thighs.

Sheldon, now naked, leaned forward and placed his hands on both of her thighs, over her dress and slid then upward to her belly. He proceeded to unbutton the remaining buttons on her dress. When he reached the hem, he slowly parted the dress and licking his lips he looked up at Mary and whispered; "Oh my heavens mother, you have a very, very desirable body. I can't wait to make you as happy as you've made me over the past thirty years!"

"Oh Shelly, take me, make me moan and groan, fill me up with your enormous manhood, but please, please make sure I'm properly lubricated before filling me or you may tear your mother in two!"

"Oh don't you worry mom, I'll do what Leonard does, it's hard for me to say, but it is ONE thing he does better then I do, but I am getting better."

He leaned forward and planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips. She kissed him back, but he moved away to proceed lower.

She let out a gasp when she felt his leaking cock brush against her damp folds and she wiggled her hips as he moved away.

Unlike Leonard he began planting wet kisses along her cheeks and chin, down her slim neck and across one shoulder and then to the other. Moving lower he traced his tongue along her upper chest to the slight swell of her heaving breasts.

Her breathing was getting more labored as he came closer and closer to her incredibly sensitive nipples. She clutched at his head and let out a long nearly silent moan when he closed his lips around one extremely stiff nipple. Sheldon loved sucking on his mother's nipples. He moved from one to the other and back again, He couldn't get enough as he sucked, licked and tugged at them with his teeth.

Mary was close to cumming from the intense pleasure Shelly was giving her extremely sensitive breasts and nipples. She crushed his head to her mounds and arched her back, rubbing her leaking pussy against his lean, firm thigh.

After about five minutes he abandoned her tits, both were completely dripping with his saliva. Sheldon planted tiny nipping kisses on Mary's heaving lower ribcage and flat belly. His hands were slowly caressing her slim thighs and as he reached her calves, he leaned lower and draped them both over his shoulders. Lying flat on his belly he was poised over her womanhood and placing his hands on either side of her tight lipped pussy, he used his thumbs to separate her tight lips. Leaning forward he let out a burst of hot air on her pussy and she groaned and arched her back, trying to make contact with her son's lips and tongue.

Sheldon wiggled his thumbs up and down causing her lips to open and close. Her thick creamy juices coated her lips and when he slid his fingers upward, he uncovered her hooded clit. It poked out and Sheldon leaned in and flicked his tongue around and around the tiny nub.

Mary let out a loud squeal and falling back to the mattress started cumming all over his tongue. Her head rolled from side to side and she bit her lip and shook from head to toe. Her entire body was glistening with her sweat and she lovingly tousled his hair as she tried to calm down.

Sheldon wasn't about to let this happen. He wanted her to cum again and get her so excited; she would welcome his thick long cock into her womb. He inserted two fingers and began to saw in and out of her. At the same time his thumb twirled her clit bring her closer and closer to yet another explosive orgasm.

Back in the other room Leonard nearly had Beverly's thick blonde hair dry now. It was without her normal waves, but with his constant brushing, it hung down lower than normal and brushed the tops of her naked shoulders.

Leonard kept his eyes on her swaying tits and as he stroked her hair he leaned down and whispered into her ear; "Do me a favor mother, play with your gorgeous tits, play with your nipples and make them nice and hard so I can suck on them when I'm done with your hair!"

Beverly looked up at him through the mirror and she had a sly smile on her face; "You are a wicked son Leonard, but after what you did for me in the shower and what I'm expecting and looking for in the bedroom, alright, just for you!"

She cupped her right breast and her thumb and index finger ran around and around the half-dollar sized aureole. Tens of tiny bumps perked up around the large pink cap. Her nipple popped up like the tip of her baby finger. She rolled the nipple and slowly tugged at it.

She caught Leonard's gaze again, but her eyes were hooded in lust. She felt his stiff cock poking into her back and she licked her lips and shocked Leonard when she palmed the bottom of her heavy breast and raising it up closed her own lips around the stiff nub.

They both groaned and Leonard abandoned brushing her hair. He urged her to her feet and led her out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

While they were in there the maid had changed the sheets and had turned the bed down at Leonard's request.

He guided her to the bed and when the backs of her naked thighs hit the bed, she slowly sat and looked up her son with pure lust in her eyes. She reached out and placed her hands on Leonard's ass cheeks and pulling him towards the bed, his knees brushed against her inner thighs. She pulled him closer and leaning forward enveloped the head of his cockhead with her lips. She held it there and brought her tongue into play and it stabbed at the hole and drew out his creamy dripping pre-cum. She rolled it around on her tongue and swallowed it down.

She retook his cockhead with her tongue and flicked around and around the head. Taking his cock deeper into her mouth, she treated his cock to her tongue as each inch entered her mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back onto the bed. She settled on the pillow and reached for Leonard once again; "I want you to cum, I want you to shoot your load all over my face and tits. I want to taste my son's cum as it slides down my throat. After that you can take your time proving to me just how good you are at foreplay. After that I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard and end up shooting your hot cum deep in your mother's pussy!"

Leonard let out a growl and straddled her belly. His cock covered in her saliva, he placed it between her full heaving tits and began to tit fuck his mother.

She rolled her head from side to side; her unruly thick blonde hair covered her face.

He caught her face in his hands and directed the head of his cock into her mouth with each upward thrust of his cock, it appeared above her twin pillows of flesh and she lowered her chin to accept his cock into her mouth; "Mother reach down and squeeze your tits around my cock so I can play with you!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers