Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

She threw her head back as she stroked their cocks faster and faster. Letting out a loud groan she let out a deep breath of air; "Yes, you mother fucker Kurt, yes, I want you and Cole to fuck me and make me forget Leonard! I want you three to fuck me all night and when we wake up in the morning I want you all three to fuck me again!"

Little did Penny know that Kurt got his hands on Penny's phone and had it on record. He taped only what she just finished saying. He smiled to himself and he knew he finally had the wedge between Leonard and Penny.

Bernadette turned into the parking lot of Penny's apartment and looked over at Amy. She had her head buried in Zak's lap and in the light of the parking lot she saw the red angry head of Zak's cock. It was glistening in Amy's saliva as she bobbed up and down on his thick, stiff cock.

Zak let out a groan and began filling her mouth with his cum; "Holy moly, ah Amy your mouth feel so good on my cock. Take it, take it all, swallow my cum!"

Amy groaned and sucked harder as she swallowed every drop he had to give. When he stopped cumming, she pulled off his softening cock and licking her lips giggled; "Come on Zak, let's get upstairs and do this right!"

"Holy Moly Amy, who thought you were so fucking hot! Sheldon is a dumb ass for leaving you and going to comic-con. Let's get upstairs and get these clothes off of you!"

Cole and Kurt had to pry her hands off their cocks and stuffing them into their pants; the six of them crawled out of the car and headed up to Penny's apartment. Kurt held back and finding Leonard's contact on her phone, he attached Penny's recent comment and sent it to Leonard as a voicemail and immediately turned her phone off so he couldn't contact her and try to stop what was yet to come.

Bernadette headed into the kitchen and finding a couple bottles of wine, she opened them and poured a few glasses. She turned to pass them out and she found herself alone in the livingroom. She tentatively moved over to the bedroom door and she nearly dropped her wine glass when she gazed at the five horny people on Penny's bed.

Penny was lying on her back, her dress was still on, but the skirt portion was raised up and her legs were completely bare. Penny's feet were bare and her legs were squirming and sliding back and forth on her mattress. Settled between her legs was a half-naked Cole. His head was buried between her thighs and his tongue was buried between her fat swollen cuntlips. He held her hips tightly and began to strum her pearl-like clit.

Penny let out a loud growl and started cumming for the first time tonight. Her eyes were nearly bugging out of her head and her long silky hair was now a tangled mess as she rolled her head from side to side. She looked amazing, with that tight black dress clinging to her, now glistening body and her sexual tension was at an all-time high. When her head settled to one side, she was staring directly at Kurt's fat, swollen cock. He was naked and when he cradled her head, he swiped his leaking cockhead back and forth across her red painted lips. They parted and opening her mouth wide, she allowed him to shove his cock as deep into her mouth as he wanted.

Lying crosswise on the bed, a naked Zak had Amy sitting atop his thighs, He finally had her settle down on his cock and he reached up and in one swift motion, drew her dress up over her head. Tossing it aside he flicked two fingers and her bra went slack and it tumbled off her shoulders and fell to his belly. He tossed it aside and began thrusting his hips up and down into Amy's greedy, sucking cunt.

Bernadette placed the wine glass down and opened her phone, she noticed a flag of a new posting to Sheldon's Facebook account and it was linked to her phone opening it, she was shocked at the picture of Raj and her husband Howard sandwiching the huge Sailor Moon woman. She was furious and immediately decided to get back at Sheldon for posting such a photo, she also was insanely jealous that Howard and Raj and those five in the bedroom were getting some and she was here, outside the bedroom, totally dressed, looking hot, all alone. She was going to get even with all of them and began recording what was going on in the bedroom.

Leonard was frustrated he couldn't get ahold of Penny and turning to Sheldon said; "I've had it Sheldon, this is the last Comic-com I'm attending! The two of us are engaged to be married and instead of being with our women, we're here playing like twelve year olds. I'm heading back to the room and going to sleep, if it wasn't so late I'd head home right now. In the morning I'm heading home and if you want a ride you better be ready, NO ARGUING, do you understand?"

"Boy Leonard, you say I'm a nutcase, but I understand, I'll go back with you, how about Raj and Howard?"

"I'll check with them, have you heard from Amy?"

"No I had my phone turned off, why?"

"I've been trying to contact her, but all I get is voicemail."

"You know how they are, when they are out on girl's night, they get crazy, why not try her again."

"That's another reason I'm not attending any of these any longer. Oh look I have a voicemail from Penny!"

"Ohhhhh, that's nice, put it on speaker!"

Leonard typed in his code and it was Penny's voice and suddenly Leonard's face went as white as a ghost; "Yes, you mother fucker Kurt, yes, I want you and Cole to fuck me and make me forget Leonard! I want you three to fuck me all night and when we wake up in the morning I want you all three to fuck me again!"

Sheldon looked at Leonard and was confused; "What kind of message is that Leonard?"

Leonard replayed the message and got madder and madder and taking his phone he dropped it and stomped on it over and over and over again until it stopped playing the unsettling message. He glared at Sheldon; "What the fuck Sheldon, for someone who's supposed to be a genius, you're as dumb as a rock sometimes! She's out with Kurt, that English study buddy, which she said I had nothing to worry about and who knows who else! They're probably fucking her brains out right now and I'm standing here with an asshole of a roommate who can't see what's happening!"

"Oh!" He stared at Leonard and a light bulb lit up above his head; "Ohhhhh, what do we do now Leonard?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, in the morning I'm heading back to Pasadena and act like nothing ever happened. I'm going to tell Penny we're moving up the wedding and if she protests or doesn't agree, I'm done!"

Sheldon knew, for the first time in his life, to keep quiet and putting his arm around Leonard, the two of them headed back to their hotel room in total silence. Just after they entered the room, Sheldon's phone chimed that he had a text and an attachment. He opened it and just like Leonard did earlier; his face went white and dropped his phone.

Leonard looked at Sheldon and then the phone on the floor. He slowly bent over and over his better judgment, picked up the phone and looking at the scene unfolding on Penny's bed, he closed the phone, turned and fainted.

When Leonard woke up he was on the bed. Sheldon, Howard, Raj and Alex were standing over him. Alex was placing a folded cool washcloth on his forehead' He looked lost and realizing where he was, he looked over at Sheldon; "Was I dreaming or what I saw on your phone, was it real."

Sheldon squirmed from side to side and sitting down on the edge of the bed patted Leonard on the shoulder; "There, there!"

Leonard grabbed his hand and threw it off his shoulder and yelled out; "SHELDON, TELL ME!"

In barely a whisper he replied; "Yes, it happened!"

Leonard covered his eyes with the back of his hand let out a long groan. In a barely audible whisper he spoke up; "That's it guys, we're over! I'm sick and tired of being Penny's doormat. If this is going on before we get married, can you imagine how she'll act a year or two after we're married, it's over!"

Sheldon, Raj and Howard didn't know how to react. Unfortunate they all knew Leonard was right. Sheldon suddenly realized he was in the same boat as Leonard although Amy was with only one guy, who he now knew was Zak. Zak was most likely the third guy Penny would be fucking right now.

Howard spoke up; "I'm so sorry Leonard, it seems Bernadette was pissed by the posting Sheldon put on his Facebook account. When she opened it and saw Raj and me sandwiching the Sailor Moon woman, she went insane with jealousy. She was the only one there not fucking and she wanted to make Sheldon and me pay. She taped what was going on, she wanted to get even, but her real motive was to show you, her friend, just what kind of woman Penny really is. She's sorry she hurt you, but not sorry you found out, she figured it was better for you to find out now, rather than later, There are a lot more videos, some a lot worse, but she didn't want to hurt you any more, sorry buddy!"

Leonard had a sick look on his face; "I understand Howard and I don't blame Bernadette. If you all would, I'd like to be alone for a while and just think, can you all please leave? Oh one other thing Howard, could you give me your phone so I can send Penny a text message, better yet, I'll send her a video telling her what I'm doing. I'd use my phone, but I sort of crushed it when I heard her declaration of lust over love!"

"Sure buddy, here you go, please don't damage it or Bernadette will kill me!" He chuckled; "No she really will!"

They filed out of the room and Leonard went into the bathroom to wash his face and try to compose himself.

When he came back into the bedroom Alex was standing there looking amazing in her Lt. Uhura uniform; "You know Leonard, you could get even with her. I would love to show her that there are other women out her who find you attractive."

"If I wasn't in this fragile state right now, I would definitely take you up on your offer. Thank you Alex, you're sweet, can I maybe get a rain check"

She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his cheek; "Sure Leonard, you know where to find me!" She turned and walked out of the room and Leonard's eyes were plastered to her gorgeous ass and nearly naked legs.

Back in Pasadena things were getting hotter and steamier by the second. Bernadette went back to recording what was going on after she sent Sheldon the file of the first sex act. She had a hard time keeping the phone still, she had her one shoulder strap down and she was twisting and pulling at her nipple as she watch the sex unfold before her lust filled blue eyes.

On the bed Zak had gathered all of Amy's long brown hair in his large meaty hands. He was guiding her mouth up and down on his cock. He heard a moan at the bedroom door and looking over as slow as possible, not wanting to scare her away, he watched Bernadette recording them and playing with one of the largest full, firm tits he had ever see up close. He was hoping to get a closer look later and hopefully get the chance to fuck them with his large, stiff cock. He filled Amy's mouth with his creamy load and she swallowed every drop and she rolled onto her back and he immediately dropped his head onto her newly waxed pussy and began to munch away.

Beside them Penny's dress was now bunched up around her waist. Her large 36C tits and her fat-lipped bare pussy was glistening with saliva from Cole and Kurt.

Cole finally broke free from her strong thighs which were wrapped around his head. He rolled her over onto her belly and grabbing hold of her crumpled dress he wiggled it back and forth and when it cleared her gorgeous bubble butt, he tossed it aside. Cole grabbed her by her lush hips and pulled her hard back against him, drawing her onto her knees. Gripping his sizable cock, he swiped it up and down the dripping slit of her foaming pussy. He lunged forward and as her cuntlips separated, she sucked his cock into her bubbling, hot hole. She let out a lout cry and tossed her long blonde hair over her tapered back and thrust her hips and ass backwards sending more of his stiff meat into her receptive pussy.

Kurt rose from the bed and standing before her on the bed, he grabbed the sides of her head and in one savage forward movement, shoved his large cock into her oral cavity. He looked down at her and when she looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes, he let out a grunt and biting his lip so hard to keep from cumming, he drew blood.

Penny was going berserk as she was being fucked from both ends. She really wasn't sucking on Kurt's cock as much as he was fucking her mouth. Each thrust sent more and more cock meat into her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue was whipping around teasing and flicking at the shaft as it went in and out of her mouth. She had done this so many times with him; she knew exactly how to drive him over the top.

Cole was driving in and out of her cunt deeper and faster and she was screaming around Kurt's cock as she suddenly went over the top again and came for the third time already. She was racing toward another one, this one even stronger when she looked up at Kurt, his face was contorted in lust and pulling his cock from her mouth, gripped it hard and began to blow his hot, milky load all over her face. Spurt after hot, creamy spurt covered her gorgeous face and dripped down her chin and onto her neck and chest.

Beside them Zak was able to break free from Amy's clutches as she came for the umpteenth time, her entire body was glistening in sweat and Zak's face was covered in her feminine juices. He looked over at Penny and his cock, which was semi-hard, immediately stiffened to its full length. He flopped onto his back; he knew Penny loved riding cock, seeing she had done it several times with him in the past. He pulled her roughly by the arm and she slipped off Cole's cock and she instantly threw her leg over his body.

Penny gripped his cock on her hand and lined it up with her slimy slit and lowering her body, she slid downward until she was comfortable. She looked down at Zak and a huge smile crossed her lips; "I should have made my commercial for Preperation H this way. I could have ended the commercial just like I did then." She rose up and slammed her lush ass against his cock sending it deep into her cunt she let out a loud grunt; "Sitting Pretty!"

Amy started laughing; "That was a good one Penny!" She slipped off the bed and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Bernadette watching and recording what just occurred; "Oh no Bernadette, what did you do?"

"Oh you know what I did, everyone was getting some and I even found out Howard was getting some, so I recorded what you guys were going and sent it off to Sheldon!" Penny was fucking too hard and didn't hear the conversation between Amy and Bernadette, but Kurt did and he smiled and figured it was time to really make this a raunchy orgy.

Kurt urged Cole to take his place and watched as Penny eagerly took his cunt juice covered cock into her mouth, she just loved the way she tasted and gobbled up her cream and his cock along the way. She let out a man and licked at his cock; "Mmmmm, now this is what I call working on an oral report right Cole?" She let out a loud scream that was heard throughout the apartment complex when Kurt scooted behind her and slipped his saliva coated cock up her puckered hole and Penny now being air tight, began to rock and shake and quiver as an explosive orgasm wracked her voluptuous body and every nerve in her body was electrified.

The three guys fucked away at her three receptive holes in unison and they got into a good rhythm. They quickly turned Penny's lush body into a quivering receptacle for their three cocks and soon three huge loads of cum.

Cole and Zak fought to fondle, squeeze and maul her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were about to burst, they were so stiff from their fingers pulling and twisting them.

Kurt behind her was slapping her gorgeous ass cheeks as he plowed deeper and harder into her tight ass.

Bernadette was unable to steady the camera any longer and moving over to the sofa in the livingroom, she flopped down and when she looked up, Amy was hovering over her and she immediately captured her mouth with her own. Bernie immediately caught one of Amy's full firm tits in the palm of her hand she squeezed it hard and she let out a loud cry when she felt Amy's fingers enter her dripping cunt. Somehow Amy managed to raise Bernie's dress and when her fingers entered her cunt, she exploded instantly, she was so hot from watching all that had occurred; she was ripe for the taking.

On the bed Penny was exhausted from cumming so many times. Her long silky blonde hair was all sweat covered and stringy. It swayed back and forth across Zak's hairy chest and her own saliva was dripping from her chin and onto her swaying tits as she sucked up and down on Cole's cock.

Cole was close and gripping her by the sides of her head, he viciously fucked her mouth and letting out a loud grunt, he pulled his cock from her mouth and began to shoot his hot cum all over her face. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet and his huge load drenched her face, her hair and all over her upper chest and tits.

Zak lost it just as Cole's cum started to drip onto his upper body. He let out a grunt and yelled out; "Holy Moly and emptied his balls deep in her womb.

Penny in sheer exhaustion; lost it when she felt his cum fill her cunt and that mixed with her face completely covered in Cole's cum, her ass tightened as she came once again.

When Kurt felt her ass tighten around his thick cock, he nearly slipped out of her ass when Zak scurried out from under her. Zak didn't want Cole's cum all over his body. With Penny all to himself, Kurt gripped Penny, who had fallen to the bed and spreading her ass cheeks even wider, he picked up the pace and fucked her like he never fucked her before. The entire room was filled with the sound of sweaty skin, slapping against sweaty skin. He heard Penny crying for it to be over and when he felt her ass tighten again, he reached under her, captured her clit between his calloused fingers and diddling it, he heard her scream and pass out. He lost it and shot his heavy load into her bowels and collapsed against her lifeless body.

The four of them, completely exhausted fell asleep in a mass of sweaty, cum covered limbs. Unbeknownst to anyone in the room, Penny's phone was just now receiving a video feed from Leonard. With it turned off, she would receive it till morning.

Leonard set up Howard's camera and a tear could be seen behind his glasses as he began to record his message to Penny. "This may take a little longer than I can hold out, but I will try and make it through it without breaking down. You're probably laughing right now just because I'm such a wimp in your eyes, so here I go. I receive a voicemail from you last night. I'm not sure if it was meant for me to hear, but regardless I heard it and at that point I was going to put it all behind us and go on. I will play it for you right now, here it is!" "Yes, you mother fucker Kurt, yes, I want you and Cole to fuck me and make me forget Leonard! I want you three to fuck me all night and when we wake up in the morning I want you all three to fuck me again!"

He had tears running down his cheeks now but continued; "Like I said Penny I was going to swallow my pride and put this behind us until Sheldon showed me a video of your indiscretions. At the end of this video I will add the video so you can see what I saw. I loved you like I never loved anyone ever before. When I am with you all of my fears and worries seem to melt away, but I realize I'm just fooling myself. I can't satisfy you like you deserve and seeing this video I now know I was just fooling myself. A few months ago when you and I got back together I asked you what we were doing and you said we were going to be okay. I asked you what if I decided I didn't want you any longer and wanted to break-up with you. You replied for me to be serious, well Penny I AM SERIOUS! We are through, I can't be with someone who would say that about me just to have sex with someone else and to back it up with such a video, well I'm total disgusted with you."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers